BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember reading an abduction story years ago from a guy who was brought up into a ship and "encouraged" to breed with an attractive, petite redhead female humanoid.
And that they contacted him on occasion to repeat the process.

Gonna go with that one as far as my hope of how contact would go down.

Is it cheating if it is aliens asking you to get funky with them?

View Quote

That is an acceptable reason for alien abduction.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@Boom_Stick Perhaps the ship is metaphysical/extradimensional. Perhaps only the limitations it experiences are the limitations of the "place that's to the side" or wherever he said they were from.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You... do realize all the UFO sightings are like 2021 technology state-sponsored Drones, right? Imagine what you could do today, with no human, no G restrictions, and no life-support systems.

Still cant break physics

@Boom_Stick Perhaps the ship is metaphysical/extradimensional. Perhaps only the limitations it experiences are the limitations of the "place that's to the side" or wherever he said they were from.
uaptheory.com Makes the case that they aren't breaking physics, but are propelling themselves at a quantum gravitational level e.g. altering space-time around the craft. Whether true or not, I thought it was an interesting read.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
uaptheory.com Makes the case that they aren't breaking physics, but are propelling themselves at a quantum gravitational level e.g. altering space-time around the craft. Whether true or not, I thought it was an interesting read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You... do realize all the UFO sightings are like 2021 technology state-sponsored Drones, right? Imagine what you could do today, with no human, no G restrictions, and no life-support systems.

Still cant break physics

It's like moving an object in a game.  If you figure out how to "cheat" the program, you can position yourself wherever you want in the "simulation" without having to adhere to the in-game physics.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear ya gotta soak em all night in buttermilk.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18677/MILK_jpg-1956171.JPG

Where do you people (yes, you people) find this stuff?
I don’t want to know - it’s a rhetorical question.
Just what leads someone to such depravity?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where do you people (yes, you people) find this stuff?
I don’t want to know - it’s a rhetorical question.
Just what leads someone to such depravity?
View Quote

It was originally posted in General Discussion Forum of AR15.com.

I just saved it for later use.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still cant break physics

That website had the best argument for how the craft work I’ve read.  The added info on gravitational lensing and visual effects like the Einstein Cross, that are often observed, back the theory up with evidence. Secondary to that, it all matches up with the observations and diagrams Bob Lazar made.  The use of a tunneled field from the gravity drive making a “tractor beam” that can pass through (cavate) solid materials is compelling. The final part that sealed the deal is that a gravity drive will have time dilation effects on those in close proximity to the craft.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:44:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not gonna lie, I think that's one of the creepiest possible reasons for an alien abduction.  It's bad enough when random human women show up at your house asking to be impregnated, so when unknown alien creatures with unknown (at best) intentions do the same thing, it's really time to start asking some hard questions about what they're planning to do with your seed.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not gonna lie, I think that's one of the creepiest possible reasons for an alien abduction.  It's bad enough when random human women show up at your house asking to be impregnated, so when unknown alien creatures with unknown (at best) intentions do the same thing, it's really time to start asking some hard questions about what they're planning to do with your seed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  To what end would be the question.  And, rape, which is what it is, is a high crime.
That would clearly show the aliens view us as nothing more than animals, or test subjects. Chattel.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Good news for you! This lovely dark skinned beauty represents the species that serve as helpers during human abductions by the Greys. Meaning, she's here, single and ready to mingle!
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

That is what is known as a duende, troll, goblin, gnome, leprechaun...

The names have changed over the years.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 6:47:56 AM EDT
[#10]
‘Ain’t nothin going to distract from the election audits,’

‘hold my space grog.’  
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The weird thing is that stories like this have been around  for centuries. People in the past called them demons, or faries or elves etc. Same phenomenon, different social lens.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 7:37:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The weird thing is that stories like this have been around  for centuries. People in the past called them demons, or faries or elves etc. Same phenomenon, different social lens.
View Quote

That's how I see it too.  On some level it's "tomato, tom-ah-toe."  As a Christian I'd bet the Bible has good reason to warn us against worshipping or mating with these things, but that has little bearing on whether they're strictly extraterrestrial, interdimensional, or both.  They are certainly "alien" in the broad sense of unknown and bewildering, but their usage of advanced technology is less relevant to me than their intentions.  Even their technology may be based upon the scientific application of esoteric principles that we'd categorize as spiritual, and I err on the side of caution by inferring that possibility/likelihood.  I gather from religion, mythology, my amygdala's instincts, and various accounts that their intentions are likely more spiritually self-aware than ours, so I prefer demonic terminology to emphasize the warning that their danger to us may transcend the physical realm.

There are most likely some unknown unknowns in play here warranting extreme caution, so I lean on the warnings handed down through our ancestors who survived natural selection.  The barebones stories may not impress modern sensibilities, but there's a reason they're there which shouldn't be lightly or arrogantly dismissed as the foolish superstitions of primitives.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They probably found that Tesla floating around in space and wanted to contact us regarding the extended warranty.
View Quote

I have to admit, I LOLed.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
At least they like bluegrass, so they can't be all bad, right?

They may be able to resolve a lot of difficult questions about humanity, race, physics and other things.

And a lot of people may not like some of the answers.

View Quote

Especially when the banjo music starts!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's how I see it too.  On some level it's "tomato, tom-ah-toe."  As a Christian I'd bet the Bible has good reason to warn us against worshipping or mating with these things, but that has little bearing on whether they're strictly extraterrestrial, interdimensional, or both.  They are certainly "alien" in the broad sense of unknown and bewildering, but their usage of advanced technology is less relevant to me than their intentions.  Even their technology may be based upon the scientific application of esoteric principles that we'd categorize as spiritual, and I err on the side of caution by inferring that possibility/likelihood.  I gather from religion, mythology, my amygdala's instincts, and various accounts that their intentions are likely more spiritually self-aware than ours, so I prefer demonic terminology to emphasize the warning that their danger to us may transcend the physical realm.

There are most likely some unknown unknowns in play here warranting extreme caution, so I lean on the warnings handed down through our ancestors who survived natural selection.  The barebones stories may not impress modern sensibilities, but there's a reason they're there which shouldn't be lightly or arrogantly dismissed as the foolish superstitions of primitives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said sir!

I'll be looking for more of your posts.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If they aren’t friendly, and have been coming here as long as it’s thought, they could have destroyed us at any time.

Odds are greatly in the direction that they are either friendly or indifferent.

Of course, there may be multiple factions or species.  Most reports talk of five races,  Grays, Tall Whites, Nordics, Mantids, and Reptiles.
View Quote

What’s a Nordics?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:49:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What’s a Nordics?
View Quote

They're the ones with big theosophist titties to mesmerize and enslave your ass.  Just kidding.  They might all just be dudes that look like Chris Hemsworth.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:50:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Remember seeing this pic first time in Dec 08. Couldn't stop laughing for an hour.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I’m kinda hoping they are coming to take the progresses, antifa and BLM types and go home to run experiments on them not being normal. There is no need to rerun them to earth.
View Quote

Not sure if anyone remembers that sci-fi show on Showtime back in the 90s that was sort of like a newer Twilight Zone. One of the stories is that aliens make contact and want all the black people in the country to take back with them. There's an actual nationwide vote and all the black celebrities make a commercial asking the country to vote no.

What's going on in the country now and all this alien talk has reminded me a lot about it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, what if she's a strong independent alien woman who don't need no child support?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Meh, what if she's a strong independent alien woman who don't need no child support?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if they're like the praying mantis and eat your head right after you drop your load?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What if they're like the praying mantis and eat your head right after you drop your load?
View Quote

Or like Angelina Jolie's version of Grendel's mother, from Beowulf?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What’s a Nordics?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they aren’t friendly, and have been coming here as long as it’s thought, they could have destroyed us at any time.

Odds are greatly in the direction that they are either friendly or indifferent.

Of course, there may be multiple factions or species.  Most reports talk of five races,  Grays, Tall Whites, Nordics, Mantids, and Reptiles.

What’s a Nordics?

They are some of the oldest reported aliens.  Supposedly from Pleiades, a star cluster in the constellation Taurus.  They are 5-7’ tall, athletic, light skin, hair, eyes. Human looking.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:40:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not sure if anyone remembers that sci-fi show on Showtime back in the 90s that was sort of like a newer Twilight Zone. One of the stories is that aliens make contact and want all the black people in the country to take back with them. There's an actual nationwide vote and all the black celebrities make a commercial asking the country to vote no.

What's going on in the country now and all this alien talk has reminded me a lot about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m kinda hoping they are coming to take the progresses, antifa and BLM types and go home to run experiments on them not being normal. There is no need to rerun them to earth.

Yeah, George Clinton was in it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They are some of the oldest reported aliens.  Supposedly from Pleiades, a star cluster in the constellation Taurus.  They are 5-7’ tall, athletic, light skin, hair, eyes. Human looking.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/SemjaseByDejansmall.jpg
View Quote

Well sign me right the fuck up!
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So aliens are only here because they want the funk, and we have it? That’s a best case scenario…
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Clearly the writers/producers are running out of material. Not much you can do to top the “invasion” story line. I’d say this series is on its last season.

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or worse...

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it looks like Natasha Henstridge in the original Species, that might still be ok.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Arcturian doubletap
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't see how the aliens are going to make it.
As long as Commander Straker and SHADO are on the job, they don't stand a chance.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#33]
One month to go.

Get them mags loaded.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#34]
I am amused at those who do not believe Jesus Christ is God the Son or that He is the only way man can be reconciled to God
or that He is going to return one day and judge men and angels and establish His perfect kingdom here on earth.

Yet they choose to believe aliens...

Good luck everyone.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
One month to go.

Get them mags loaded.
View Quote

What are you? New? Why would you have unloaded mags?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am amused at those who do not believe Jesus Christ is God the Son or that He is the only way man can be reconciled to God
or that He is going to return one day and judge men and angels and establish His perfect kingdom here on earth.

Good luck everyone.
View Quote

Tell you what, if a jewish carpenter shows up turns water to wine and walks on water ill entertain that idea.
Meanwhile there is clear evidence of extraterrestrial beings.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Good luck everyone.
View Quote

Scientists can show me proof of other stars, solar systems and planets. There's trillions of them out there so the idea that a handful might be similar to this one isn't really a far stretch.

Christians show you an old book pieced together by the Romans and tell you to have blind faith.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tell you what, if a jewish carpenter shows up turns water to wine and walks on water ill entertain that idea.
View Quote

Oh, really?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Good luck everyone.
View Quote

Yeah, or those retards that don't believe there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah, or those retards that don't believe there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck everyone.

You're all going to be sorry when you die and Odin denies you entry into Vallhala.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One month to go.

Get them mags loaded.

Yeah, that one I just got.  I’m shamed. Shame shame.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You're all going to be sorry when you die and Odin denies you entry into Vallhala.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck everyone.

Plan to go out the right way, and you can cover all the bases at once.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck everyone.

He already did that.

There were a lot of witnesses.

Some of them wrote down their first-hand accounts of what happened so that we could know.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#45]
It's starting to ramp up

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#46]
First post updated with recent ufo footage.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's starting to ramp up

View Quote

Why is it they're always filmed with a potato?
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's starting to ramp up

Everyone complains that with iphones in every pocket, why aren’t there videos…  so, it’s better than nothing i figure.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because if they weren't we could tell what it was.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top