Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Set a reminder for July 18 on my calendar !
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as the aliens are not from the planet "Chicken" and here to check on how the fledgeling civilization they left on earth millions of years ago is doing.

If they make to a Chinese all you can eat buffet I suspect the Chinese will suffer the worse, followed by the descendants of Colonel Sanders ..
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Lets see where this goes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As long as the aliens are not from the planet "Chicken" and here to check on how the fledgeling civilization they left on earth millions of years ago is doing.

If they make to a Chinese all you can eat buffet I suspect the Chinese will suffer the worse, followed by the descendants of Colonel Sanders ..
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh goodie! I'm going to be stopping at Rachel NV in August maybe I can get some good pics of them woofing down burgers and beer at the Little A'Le"Inn.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

So long as they dont ask about my cars extended warranty.....
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me guess.  The Aliens saw the movie Independence Day and think the other aliens who lost went about it all wrong.
These aliens think they can win.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Is the collapse of all the structures around the world lately linked to the upcoming July events?  Nobody knows for sure but the timing seems extremely coincidental.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is the collapse of all the structures around the world lately linked to the upcoming July events?  Nobody knows for sure but the timing seems extremely coincidental.
View Quote

What, you mean Caitlyn's earnest run for governorship in CA? That collapse of structure?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

What structures?

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The aliens want beach front property in FL?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#12]
OST

This could be as big as y2k.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe they will come....and we can convince them of the Democrats ability to govern....and they will abduct all dems and take them to their planet to "built it back stronger" or whatever potato says these days.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I recently read a book “they’re coming….before the rapture” it is about first hand accounts of “alien” abductions.

Basically the take away was these are not “aliens” they are demons/fallen angels. They are going to be part of the great deception against man kind to follow the Antichrist.

Lots of scripture references and a good read
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I recently read a book “they’re coming….before the rapture” it is about first hand accounts of “alien” abductions.

Basically the take away was these are not “aliens” they are demons/fallen angels. They are going to be part of the great deception against man kind to follow the Antichrist.

View Quote

Yes, that's much more believable than other, ancient civilizations that are much more advanced than us making widespread contact.

If these aliens are a benevolent race some religious idiot will probably shoot one and start an intergalactic war.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I recently read a book "they're coming.before the rapture" it is about first hand accounts of "alien" abductions.

Basically the take away was these are not "aliens" they are demons/fallen angels. They are going to be part of the great deception against man kind to follow the Antichrist.

View Quote
Anything is possible at this point.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#17]
havent we done this one before

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recently read a book "they're coming.before the rapture" it is about first hand accounts of "alien" abductions.

Basically the take away was these are not "aliens" they are demons/fallen angels. They are going to be part of the great deception against man kind to follow the Antichrist.

For lack of information, all options are wide open for sure.

On this topic, the Chariots of the Gods / Ancient Aliens ideas have become so mainstream, it’s hard to not count them. The narrative has been that we confused aliens for gods.  The inverse, confusing gods with aliens is a newer take.  But it all weaves together nicely with an extensive human mythology history that encapsulates every culture on earth.

We are also hardwired to have “telepathic communication with non human intelligences”, aka, Prayer.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pretty unbelievable by itself but with all the ufo crap going on lately it is a pretty interesting coincidence.  In interesting read for sure.  Main post below, but he also answers a bunch of questions too if you go to the link.

Throaway account, because I'm afraid.

I was first "abducted" in 1987. I was 12 years old. I say "abducted", but it's not like that. Actually, you go willingly. It's scary but it's exciting, too, and they are somehow able to make you feel ok about things. It's not until later that you feel bad or like you've been violated. And they don't do a lot of probing, like raping, or anything like that. That's HOllywood nonsense. They look inside of people sometimes, but they have machines that do it. Not really "machines", but it's like a room where things get done and the walls are...It's hard to explain, so just imagine that all the walls are kind of like x-ray machines? That's the easiest way to describe it.

Sometimes there would be others there and they would be looking into them or they'd put them under and cut them open, but not usually. They took tissue samples from all of us, I think, and they never put your under or give you any anasthetic or anything. They just poke you. With like those things they take samples of the ocean floor? LIke that, but really small. They pull out chunks of you. It's usually done on the butt or on the lower back.

Mostly they talked with me. Just questions and they'd show me things, like television shows and things, and they'd ask me questions about them. I think the walls measure our reaction to things, too, same as they take x-rays. I don't know that, but it's the feeling that I got. They NEVER let you ask questions about what they are doing. Even once I got friendly with a few of them, they just do not like it when you ask them questions. They hate it.

You can't understand their language. It just sounds like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I'm positive that we'll never be able to communicate with them in their language. I should mention that these are the "grays" that you hear about, except they aren't gray. They are sort of beige, and it's clothes anyway. They aren't naked. I don't know if there are others. People say there are, but I've only ever met these. Anyway, you cannot understand them but they can understand you. And they can put thoughts into your head but they can't hear your thoughts. You have to speak to them. They cannot hear very well, or else they are not good understanding English so you have to speak loudly and slowly. I don't know if they understand other langauges, but I'm pretty sure they would. They are interested in all of us, in everything that goes on. They like a lot of things about our culture, too. They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that african instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings. LOVE IT. But they cannot stand horns or horn music, so they hate classical music and jazz. I think trumpets sort of sound like their language? It's a feeling that I get, but I've never been able to ask them.

They've taken me up just about every two years, I'd say, since 1987. Just about. Sometimes it's more often, and I didn't go up at all between 1995 and 2000. They usually keep me for what feels like a day, but it turns out to be about four hours. Usually. The longest I stayed with them was three weeks. During that time, they made me make phone calls and "keep up appearances". They aren't really bad...well, i was going to say "people". But they're not really bad people. Or whatever.

The two that I got sort of close with told me to call them Jack and Gina. I don't know if they are male or female or even if they have different sexes. But I know that those aren't their real names. Those are just names that they told me.

They will make contact with Earth on a wide scale in 2021. That's the year when they'll land here, or colonize, or whatever. I'm not exactly sure what their plan is. They don't seem to be evil or dangerous. Their planet is, so they told me anyway, a very long way away. They couldn't explain to me how far, they said, becuase it was too far for me to understand and it was also "close to the side". I have no idea what that meant, but it's always stuck with me. Home is "Too far away for you to understand, but also close to the side." We don't have anything that they want, so they told me. So I don't really know why they come here or why they've taken so many of us up or why they've gotten to be friends with me. They do not have any religion and they don't need oxygen or water or trees or anything, I don't think. They don't eat people. I don't think they want to breed with us or genetically engineer us. I don't know what they want. But they've been coming here for I'd guess at least 10 or 20,000 years. I'm not very good about history and "upper paleolithic" and all that. But they've got video of all sorts of stuff and they showed me video of neanderthals and cro-magnon (which really were JUST like us humans except they all had black skin, way less diversity) and all sorts of other human-like things, Us's, or whatever. And they showed me video of the pyramids being built and this HUGE stone building that I guess is lost somewhere or was destroyed but it was in Europe, I could tell from the video. They have video of them talking with all sorts of people all throughout the history of Earth. They showed me some of them and asked me questions about them but I couldn't understand any of it because I only speak English and even English from 200 or 300 years ago is so different that I could hardly understand it. So I told them that they probably knew more about it all than I did.

I was up three weeks ago. That was the last time. I'm pretty sure that I'll go up again in a couple of years, but I'm not sure after that. The whole "program" or whatever they call it is going to change in July, 2021. I think they said 8th, but it could also have been 18th, I wasn't hearing very well. They weren't trying to intimidate me or even to warn me, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope they don't show the videos they took of me when they first started taking me up, becuase I was so scared and young and they are embarrassing.

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

Edit....No more questions. They are not happy with me. Sorry.
View Quote

Address to post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/_/cdikpd2

Edit:. He just posted again a few hours ago.  Long read. https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nk2wzl/july_18_and_hoaxers/

6/23/21 EDIT: The dominos are starting to fall into place. See below.

View Quote

Might be more believable if someone can verify that thing actually disrupted air travel for an hour.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#20]
SPY puts tomorrow...
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#22]
well we are either T-2 days or T- 12 days according to the reddit post "july 8th or 18th"
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
well we are either T-2 days or T- 12 days according to the reddit post "july 8th or 18th"
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#24]
The reddit poster made a second post recently that confirmed the 18th of July.

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The reddit poster made a second post recently that confirmed the 18th of July.

View Quote

This feels like a lamer version of badselfeater.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#26]
In for the lolz
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol. Didn't he say he'd never post again?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#28]

I can't stop staring at the brunette.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 12:01:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/images/9ce0244356933f3ab12fdcbdf637de83/tenor.gif

View Quote

At this point the joke post I made the other day about the Roswell ufo being a dragon is just as likely to be true as this reddit post. What are the odds that the reddit poster changes the date when nothing happens?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

same...he is holding a sign saying "the end is near" and what's beside him? a chick with a banging ass! the guy is a prophet.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

At this point the joke post I made the other day about the Roswell ufo being a dragon is just as likely to be true as this reddit post. What are the odds that the reddit poster changes the date when nothing happens?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing is going to happen.  And I bet the 18th is the end for the poster on Reddit as he was clearly suicidal. His delusion not coming to fruition will push him over.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anybody got a link to his most recent post? I don't reddit.
View Quote

It’s linked in the OP
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Oh goodie! I'm going to be stopping at Rachel NV in August maybe I can get some good pics of them woofing down burgers and beer at the Little A'Le"Inn.
View Quote

One of the most disappointing things ever, was the burger at the Little Ale’inn.
The first time I stopped there I see all these real cowboys eating dinner after work.  And they raise some huge cattle out there.  Be careful driving at night.   I didn’t get anything to eat that time, just some little souvenirs.   But there was a one man band playing music for the guests.   That was a crazy thing to see.
But the second time trough there on the way to see Faultless Crater, I stopped to get something to eat.    I figure they must have a nice fresh ground burger.    That was the most pathetic little frozen hamburger patty I’ve ever had, for something like $14, way back in 2007 or so.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#38]

Oh look! One if the few redeeming post in this whole thread!
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#39]
6 more days
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
6 more days
View Quote
Less than a week until everything (or nothing) changes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#41]
oh shit.  forgot about this....
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
6 more days
View Quote

2 more weeks, bro. It's always 2 more weeks.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I guess I’m joining for updates in case I miss the real life event in the real world.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#44]
The End (Armageddon 2007 Theme Song)
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Hopefully the great deception that is talked about in the Bible followed by the rapture. Hopefully I’m worthy enough to go and not get left behind
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hopefully the great deception that is talked about in the Bible followed by the rapture. Hopefully I’m worthy enough to go and not get left behind
View Quote

Ditto.

It would be sad to see the world destroyed again though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only one paperback copy left on Amazon.
$801.77
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hopefully the great deception that is talked about in the Bible followed by the rapture. Hopefully I'm worthy enough to go and not get left behind
View Quote
Really?
I always thought the Tribulation sounded awesome.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Only one paperback copy left on Amazon.
$801.77
View Quote

i bought mine on amazon but the kindle edition for 9.99 IIRC
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Really?
I always thought the Tribulation sounded awesome.
View Quote

ya going to be a great time for everyone left
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top