User Panel

Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At least five victims. Graphic video.
View Quote
That's odd they're all back in that little alcove.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn. Looks like a kid there too
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jesus man. The image of that poor kid & the brain matter all over the sidewalk is going to plastered all of there place
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[b]That's odd they're all back in that little alcove.
View Quote

Probably trying to hide/take cover, got hemmed up
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like a Cartel family erasure hit job.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
That's odd they're all back in that little alcove.
View Quote

Probably bunched up and hiding based on location.   Seeing the adults there is one thing but that baby in front and center of that video will get attention.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]
innocents massacred

sounded like an AK cycling in the video I saw
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this thread sure has brought out the posters worthy of ignore. almost as much as the election validity thread.

Godspeed Allen. shooter is rotting in hell apparently
View Quote

They are out in force.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If it’s that clear, it should be simple to explain. My explanation was all of a couple sentences.

So please, enlighten me. Who are “they”? How are “they” training mass shooters? How are “they” coercing them to be complicit in a wickedly immoral act that will end up killing them? How are “they” activating them?

If it’s so clear, it should be able to be clearly explained.
View Quote

Wake up, open yer eyes.....it'll be clear to ya....

or not......
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is incredibly infuriating. Hands are shaking I’m so angry.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

One more piece of the puzzle as to why our society is decaying.  Dude decides to video the carnage to gain more internets instead of going to help them.  He filmed within arms length of several shooting victims needing medical attention.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#13]
It’s not odd. They were huddled in a spot they thought would hide them and it did not.

I find it sad that people would want to film it and put it out on the internet before families have been notified, or at all. Imagine not hearing from your family and that video surfacing.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

One more piece of the puzzle as to why our society is decaying.  Dude decides to video the carnage to gain more internets instead of going to help them.  He filmed within arms length of several shooting victims needing medical attention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Are they reporting it as an AR15 pistol with a brace yet?

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Why does that video look like it's someone's driveway?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's not odd. They were huddled in a spot they thought would hide them and it did not.

I find it sad that people would want to film it and put it out on the internet before families have been notified, or at all. Imagine not hearing from your family and that video surfacing.

View Quote
Its rather disgusting. I wouldn't want my friends and family being filmed and shown after being slaughtered.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

The family with the kids took cover, and they die there. This is sad beyond belief.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

And all these assholes in this thread with their conspiracy theories. Fucking sickening. We should be ASHAMED our country is in this shape instead people want to babble about bullshit conspiracy theories that do nothing but prevent a real conversation from happening.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Agenda free tv just said there is a dash cam video of the shooting

Has anyone seen that ?

He didn’t post a link
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhh I hate to sound insensitive, but they don't look like they needed medical attention.

Filming it was bad taste and they should've gotten the hell out of there, but rendering aid didn't look to be necessary there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two points:  Third World gonna' Third World, with respect to the, "Video first. Aid later or never," mentality.  We're there.

Second, where'd this 'second guy dressed in tactical gear' go?  Or was that just another in a long string of second shooters that weren't, at tragedies like this?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It’s not odd. They were huddled in a spot they thought would hide them and it did not.

View Quote

It's the dark side of Idiocracy that Mike Judge missed.

... or somebody wanted public verification that a specific group of people were killed. That's what I'm going with.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

....is that a kid alive with a hole in his face? Jesus fucking christ

And a toddler with their brains on the sidewalk. Seriously the most NSFW of NSFW
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No. That’s a lazy cop out. If it’s so obvious, show me your proof that led to your conclusion.
View Quote

copout my johnson....proof is in the fek'n news day'ly....I'd say I've seen more sunrises than you, so....take that for whut it's worth
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And all these assholes in this thread with their conspiracy theories. Fucking sickening. We should be ASHAMED our country is in this shape instead people want to babble about bullshit conspiracy theories that do nothing but prevent a real conversation from happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’s the success rate of the conspiracy theorists over the last 10 years. Oh about 100.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Supposedly there is footage of it happening
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fuck that POS of too. It is absolutely evidence of the moral degradation of our society. China knows exactly what they're doing with TikTok. Social media is one of the most corrosive inventions mankind has ever faced.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not all glowies are trigger men.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If it’s that clear, it should be simple to explain. My explanation was all of a couple sentences.

So please, enlighten me. Who are “they”? How are “they” training mass shooters? How are “they” coercing them to be complicit in a wickedly immoral act that will end up killing them? How are “they” activating them?

View Quote

Isn't FB and Twitter infested with ex intel and spook guys?  Is it really that far-fetched that they could look for someone close to the edge and just nudge em a bit closer by controlling their news feed?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#33]
There is no Hell hot enough or deep enough for this demon possessed shooter to burn in.

These are demon filled individuals taking the lives of innocents for their lord. No other way anyone could do this.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably trying to hide/take cover, got hemmed up
View Quote
Are they the only victims or are there more around the mall?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[b]Are they the only victims or are there more around the mall?
View Quote

I haven’t heard anything about numbers of victims, maybe someone else can advise?

I’m guessing they aren’t the first victims, probably heard or saw shooting and took cover in that alcove. But that’s just a guess.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Supposedly there is footage of it happening
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Isn't FB and Twitter infested with ex intel and spook guys?  Is it really that far-fetched that they could look for someone close to the edge and just nudge em a bit closer by controlling their news feed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, and poverty, racism, and micro-aggressions cause people to be unable to work, do drugs, be thieves, and act violent. Or, maybe, people have free will and are RESPONSIBLE for their own actions.

This is the entire issue in a nutshell with this supposed conspiracy theory. You're pretending as if man doesn't have free will and agency. That's liberal stupidity that has somehow infected the Conservative movement and now serves as an excuse to ignore any topic we don't like. How's that working out for us or the country?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
[b]Are they the only victims or are there more around the mall?
View Quote
From the way its sounds so far its just that group. Though its very possible there are more from an interview I heard.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The family with the kids took cover, and they die there. This is sad beyond belief.
View Quote

Or it was a hit and someone followed them from the parking lot as they were walking to a store. Looks like HM has an entry not far from there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Son of a…

No doubt a 30.06-posted gun free zone.
View Quote

Those signs don't work, and based on your screen name, you should know this.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There is no Hell hot enough or deep enough for this demon possessed shooter to burn in.

These are demon filled individuals taking the lives of innocents for their lord. No other way anyone could do this.
View Quote

Agreed. Evil is real, and satan is in control of this world.

It was all written down a few thousand years ago.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Local FD just stopped by my truck and said one shooter confirmed down, one other in custody.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Not watching that video. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too bad that truck driver didn't run him the fuck over

Can't blame them for GTFOing but still
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn, that’s the alcove with the victims from the other video. Looks like he fired some shots then moved up where they were hiding.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Have any of the shooters been in contact w FBI? Did the Muslim shooter in TX blasting the Mohamed cartoon guys get a ride? From who?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t something you can really prove.

But mass shootings tend to pop up at very convenient times for left-wing agendas.

If it’s not something you can really prove, it’s bullshit. And you can argue that ANY time is convenient for the left-wing agenda. Mass shootings can be easily turned into propaganda regardless of the political climate.

Enough with the nonsense. It’s cope, and it’s cringey AF. Only until we acknowledge the simple realities of the situation can we begin to respond appropriately. Saying it’s all some unprovable conspiracy by the left ain’t it, and it admits to no clearly explicable solution, so on top of being bullshit, it’s simply unproductive.

Have any of the shooters been in contact w FBI? Did the Muslim shooter in TX blasting the Mohamed cartoon guys get a ride? From who?

Here's an example of how the mechanics could work.  Watch 1:00 to 1:10.
Garland Terror Attack - What did the FBI know?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Tear up Texas  do it for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you cain't see and recognize the machine currently run'n and in the works....theres no blueprint/ diagram/ picture I can come up with that'll make things clearer....

Tear up Texas  do it for you.

I bet they don’t respond.  Or have even heard of the details behind the Curtis Culwell terrorist attack.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Too bad that Tundra owner didn't run him the fuck over

Can't blame them for GTFOing but still
View Quote

That was my thought. Them or the car recording
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Very sad and the video of the victims are fucking terrible to film, post.

Prayers to those affected
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

copout my johnson....proof is in the fek'n news day'ly....I'd say I've seen more sunrises than you, so....take that for whut it's worth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. That’s a lazy cop out. If it’s so obvious, show me your proof that led to your conclusion.

Complete absence of proof noted. Opinion weighted as such.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top