Looks like a hit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Too bad that Tundra owner didn't run him the fuck over

Can't blame them for GTFOing but still
View Quote
That sedan drove right the fuck by him and he didn't do anything. Maybe it was actually a targeted hit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That sedan drove right the fuck by him and he didn't do anything. Maybe it was actually a targeted hit.
View Quote
I think that is very possible
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Here it is

Link

ETA: Beat

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ummm. Looks a bit like a targeted hit. Waiting for some people walking by. Maybe it's just odd timing but the vid suggests the shooter was fixated on some of the victims.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks targeted.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

At least five victims. Graphic video.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Holy shit!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The family with the kids took cover, and they die there. This is sad beyond belief.
View Quote

Or it was a hit and someone followed them from the parking lot as they were walking to a store. Looks like HM has an entry not far from there.
View Quote
Seeing that dashcam video, looks like completely random.

Just a straight out murder spree.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Supposedly there is footage of it happening

Looks like a hit.

Looks like he was waiting. Or, it could still be random.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Complete absence of proof noted. Opinion weighted as such.
View Quote

Tells me how old ya are...YOUNG'rn me....you ain't got a clue how much freedom ya AIN'T got/lost....'cause ya never have known it to begin with...
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.

Looks like a whole bunch of separate groups of people decided to not get involved.  The large dark truck, the sedan that came in from the left, the dashcammer themselves...

Interesting dilemma.

I wonder what we'll learn about the shooter and the victims?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Tells me how old ya are...YOUNG'rn me....you ain't got a clue how much freedom ya AIN'T got/lost....'cause ya never have known it to begin with...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Complete absence of proof noted. Opinion weighted as such.

LOL.  Tell us more oh wise Boomer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Right, and poverty, racism, and micro-aggressions cause people to be unable to work, do drugs, be thieves, and act violent. Or, maybe, people have free will and are RESPONSIBLE for their own actions.

This is the entire issue in a nutshell with this supposed conspiracy theory. You're pretending as if man doesn't have free will and agency. That's liberal stupidity that has somehow infected the Conservative movement and now serves as an excuse to ignore any topic we don't like. How's that working out for us or the country?
View Quote

Just sayin it was proven that by FB manipulating the news feeds of people they influenced up to 15% of the voting in the last election.  You think it's all that difficult to push someone that their cheese already slid most of the way off their cracker to go completely off the rails?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

One more piece of the puzzle as to why our society is decaying.  Dude decides to video the carnage to gain more internets instead of going to help them.  He filmed within arms length of several shooting victims needing medical attention.
View Quote

I was thinking the same exact thing. I hope the video dude is haunted forever.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Looks targeted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks targeted.

Maybe. But then why did he move to the left to shoot at others instead of making sure the first group was good and dead?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Its been years since I've been over there and Allen has changed a bunch. Is the area still nice ?
View Quote

Yes.  However, the outlet mall to me appeals to a lower socio-economic class that thinks outlet malls are a good place to save money.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ummm. Looks a bit like a targeted hit. Waiting for some people walking by. Maybe it's just odd timing but the vid suggests the shooter was fixated on some of the victims.
View Quote

That was my initially thought seeing them in the back area like that.

But dud just stepping out of a car a blasting.....fuck.

Unless of course it was those same people he starting shooting at to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Terrible.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Looks like a whole bunch of separate groups of people decided to not get involved.  The large dark truck, the sedan that came in from the left, the dashcammer themselves...

Interesting dilemma.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.

Interesting dilemma.

This exact scenario has played out in my head numerous times in the past. I’m running the motherfucker down if in a position to do so. Faster than grabbing an AR from under the back seat.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Interesting dilemma.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like a hit.

Interesting dilemma.

Quite depressing. I understand that fight or flight kicks in but that first vehicle could've easily taken out the shooter. The truck would've had a more difficult time. It's extremely unfortunately that in our current times everyone is simply in the mode of every man for himself.

It did look like the father/parents of the child walking out did try to shelter and protect the child. Or maybe I'm just seeing what I hope is true.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The family with the kids took cover, and they die there. This is sad beyond belief.

Or it was a hit and someone followed them from the parking lot as they were walking to a store. Looks like HM has an entry not far from there.

but... he ignored a car that drove by him. i bet it was targeted. and the vid. was that a back up camera or did the driver back up?

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe. But then why did he move to the left to shoot at others instead of making sure the first group was good and dead?
View Quote

Watching the video he goes up on the sidewalk to the left and appears to be looking to see around the backside of the bush that was hiding some of the people he shot, he then let off another round. He made sure they were dead.

If it was random, why didn't he shoot the car that drove right in front of him?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes.  However, the outlet mall to me appeals to a lower socio-economic class that thinks outlet malls are a good place to save money.
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could buy my own ammo, mostly .410's...22's...at 9, 10 yrs old...right over counter, like buy'n a snickers bar for 1, done it many, many times....cigs, pipe tobacco for my ol' man?...all'a time....that's just a couple....
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just sayin it was proven that by FB manipulating the news feeds of people they influenced up to 15% of the voting in the last election.  You think it's all that difficult to push someone that their cheese already slid most of the way off their cracker to go completely off the rails?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, and poverty, racism, and micro-aggressions cause people to be unable to work, do drugs, be thieves, and act violent. Or, maybe, people have free will and are RESPONSIBLE for their own actions.

This is the entire issue in a nutshell with this supposed conspiracy theory. You're pretending as if man doesn't have free will and agency. That's liberal stupidity that has somehow infected the Conservative movement and now serves as an excuse to ignore any topic we don't like. How's that working out for us or the country?

Let me guess...proven by a Rumble or YouTube video you saw? Actually, maybe you're right after all and it really is that easy to convince people of such foolishness and to engage in counterproductive anti-social behavior.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Looks like a Cartel family erasure hit job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least five victims. Graphic video.
Looks like a Cartel family erasure hit job.

Edit: viewed dashcam footage, could be a hit
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Could buy my own ammo, mostly .410's...22's...at 9, 10 yrs old...right over counter, like buy'n a snickers bar for 1, done it many, many times....cigs, pipe tobacco for my ol' man?...all'a time....that's just a couple....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I genuinely can’t tell if this account is fucking around or not. Either way it’s entertaining.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Watching the video he goes up on the sidewalk to the left and appears to be looking to see around the backside of the bush that was hiding some of the people he shot, he then let off another round. He made sure they were dead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. There were a bunch of other targets that he let slide.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

but... he ignored a car that drove by him. i bet it was targeted. and the vid. was that a back up camera or did the driver back up?

View Quote
It looks like he did shoot the windshield at 0:16 +-.

Did he engage it or did the car drive into fire?? IDK
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not watching that video. Fuck that.
View Quote

You should, so you understand the reality of the world we are living in to prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh for fucks sake I go do things and this is the first thread I see.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a hit.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Seeing that toddler hurts my heart badly
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
probably back up cam. Driver might not have been aware of what was really happening.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most dash cams you can see the hood.     Plus the lane he was in. Leads to a rear view setup
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#38]
BREAKING: Texas mall "mass shooting"

Legally Armed America's livestream
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:25:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The police scanner said there's extensive video surveillance from the nearby stores and around the mall. We won't have to wonder for too long. I'm not foreclosing the possibility of it being targeted but a little hard-pressed to buy that explanation as that's not exactly an ideal place for a targeted assassination for a variety of reasons.

I think it was simply another mentally ill coward who decided to go and massacre innocents. Occam's razor and all that. If you were targeting individuals, doing it in a public place where bystanders and law enforcement could intervene, seems not a particularly smart way to plan things out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also completely equate freedom to 9 year olds buying tobacco products….. LOL
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I genuinely can’t tell if this account is fucking around or not. Either way it’s entertaining.
View Quote

Believe what I said or no....no sweat off my sack, but like I said , ya ain't got a clue whut ya ya CAIN't do....'cause you've never had the experience ta start with....

with that said......sad day in TX.....sad day for this Nation period.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The police scanner said there's extensive video surveillance from the nearby stores and around the mall. We won't have to wonder for too long. I'm not foreclosing the possibility of it being targeted but a little hard-pressed to buy that explanation as that's not exactly an ideal place for a targeted assassination for a variety of reasons.

I think it was simply another mentally ill coward who decided to go and massacre innocents. Occam's razor and all that. If you were targeting individuals, doing it in a public place where bystanders and law enforcement could intervene, seems not a particularly smart way to plan things out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a daylight hit in Southlake a few years ago. Cartel.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m in a movie theater with my kids right up the road from there. Any updates? Is this muslim stuff?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Believe what I said or no....no sweat off my sack, but like I said , ya ain't got a clue whut ya ya CAIN't do....'cause you've never had the experience ta start with....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your other account “NowifeHappyLife”?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

No he was pushed over the edge by FBI glowies hacking his facebook feed DUH!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is your other account “NowifeHappyLife”?
View Quote

I've had 3 of'em.......
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#47]
FFS, can we keep this on topic please
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Let me guess...proven by a Rumble or YouTube video you saw? Actually, maybe you're right after all and it really is that easy to convince people of such foolishness and to engage in counterproductive anti-social behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is NSA collecting all American electronic communications?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Eyewitnesses said a "Mexican" guy in a fake police uniform was the shooter.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Some of you all are just as bad as the leftists with your "theories" after a shooting. Disgusting!
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top