Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/3/2024 6:09:15 PM EDT
What a sick MF’r.  This guy needs to be locked in a cell with Bubba and let other prisoners do to him every single day what he did to patients.

Disgraced Alabama dentist, 44, is jailed for 180 YEARS after raping, sodomizing and abusing eight members of staff and his patients - with some attacks during treatment
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13269195/alabama-dentist-joseph-clarence-cox-gadsden-sentenced-prison.html

An Alabama dentist has been sentenced to 180 years in prison for raping, sodomizing, and sexually abusing eight members of his former staff and three patients from his dental office.

Joseph Clarence Cox, 44, was arrested in April 2021 following an investigation by the Gadsden Police Department, which revealed shocking evidence of improper sexual contact between Cox and his staff.

During the trial, a total of eight former employees and three patients testified to numerous incidents of sexual abuse, including rape, sodomy, and sexual contact during dental procedures.

After a week-long trial, the jury found him guilty of two counts of rape, two counts of sodomy, and eight counts of sexual abuse in January, as reported by ABC.

Cox treated his place of business as his 'own personal playground' and showed zero respect for any woman who came to his office, Judge George Day said.

Judge Day sentenced Cox to 25 years in prison for each count of rape and sodomy and 10 years for each count of sexual abuse.  He ordered those sentences to run consecutively.

Cox, who started the Gadsden Dental Clinic in 2017 was arrested after officers found a large employee turnover within his business between June 2020 and April 2021.

Officers executed search warrants at both his home and the clinic on Rainbow Drive and took him into custody a week later.

Cox was later released after paying a $100,000 bond.

During the trial, his former employees testified that the large turnover at the Gadsden Dental Clinic was due to repeated incidents of sexual abuse by Cox.

Two former staff members stated that his behavior went beyond touching to rape and sodomy, with some incidents occurring during normal business hours.

Patients were subjected to sexual contact during their dental procedures, according two of them who testified.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
He looks exactly like I pictured him.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
he's gonna make some bull a damn fine wife on cellblock 87.

damn fine.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
For a dentist he has pretty subpar teeth.

He watched and took Bad Bosses a little to literally.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
If he did that in the Senate Chambers, he'd be a left side hero.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I hate this meme but it is perfect here.

Also I had a psycho cunt boss who’s turn over was atrocious. Police never investigated her. She was just mentally raping everyone’s will to live.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#6]
COX, he's gonna get some.

bevisandbutthead meme
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope his cellmate is named Big Leroy.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]
He has a very punchable face.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
When your mouth hurts after coming to that's understandable. Not so much the nethers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For a dentist he has pretty subpar teeth.

He watched and took Bad Bosses a little to literally.

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
negative.

booty warrior.

@CastleBravo91
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a sick MF’r.  This guy needs to be locked in a cell with Bubba and let other prisoners do to him every single day what he did to patients.

Disgraced Alabama dentist, 44, is jailed for 180 YEARS after raping, sodomizing and abusing eight members of staff and his patients - with some attacks during treatment
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13269195/alabama-dentist-joseph-clarence-cox-gadsden-sentenced-prison.html

An Alabama dentist has been sentenced to 180 years in prison for raping, sodomizing, and sexually abusing eight members of his former staff and three patients from his dental office.

Joseph Clarence Cox, 44, was arrested in April 2021 following an investigation by the Gadsden Police Department, which revealed shocking evidence of improper sexual contact between Cox and his staff.

During the trial, a total of eight former employees and three patients testified to numerous incidents of sexual abuse, including rape, sodomy, and sexual contact during dental procedures.

After a week-long trial, the jury found him guilty of two counts of rape, two counts of sodomy, and eight counts of sexual abuse in January, as reported by ABC.

Cox treated his place of business as his 'own personal playground' and showed zero respect for any woman who came to his office, Judge George Day said.

Judge Day sentenced Cox to 25 years in prison for each count of rape and sodomy and 10 years for each count of sexual abuse.  He ordered those sentences to run consecutively.

Cox, who started the Gadsden Dental Clinic in 2017 was arrested after officers found a large employee turnover within his business between June 2020 and April 2021.

Officers executed search warrants at both his home and the clinic on Rainbow Drive and took him into custody a week later.

During the trial, his former employees testified that the large turnover at the Gadsden Dental Clinic was due to repeated incidents of sexual abuse by Cox.

Two former staff members stated that his behavior went beyond touching to rape and sodomy, with some incidents occurring during normal business hours.

Patients were subjected to sexual contact during their dental procedures, according two of them who testified.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/03/21/83209313-13269195-Joseph_Clarence_Cox_44_has_been_sentenced_to_180_years_in_prison-a-18_1712177363393.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/03/21/83209303-13269195-image-a-7_1712175859613.jpg
View Quote

Torch the mofo.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#13]
He'll do fine in prison, will be fixing inmate's teeth with his own cell and dental office.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#14]
"investigated after high employment turnover" ?

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Torch the mofo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/03/21/83209313-13269195-Joseph_Clarence_Cox_44_has_been_sentenced_to_180_years_in_prison-a-18_1712177363393.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/03/21/83209303-13269195-image-a-7_1712175859613.jpg

Torch the mofo.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#16]
My shirt was tucked.

edit:
I Think I Was Tucked - Seinfeld
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If he did that in the Senate Chambers, he'd be a left side hero.
View Quote

No kidding.  Right?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#18]
There was a dentist in my hometown that got busted for this. They sent a UC chick with florescent powder in her undergarments as a "patient"and he put her under with N2O. When they hit him with black light that shit was all over his head, etc….the impression from the newspaper article was that he was stripping off their panties and putting them on his head.

Pretty sick dude as a bunch of women and girls then came forward saying that they had felt weird after their visits to him but attributed it to the gas or whatever. Have to hand it to that UC female cop as as I understand it they didn't bust him until he had molested her.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Wut?  That's a cause for police investigation?

I'm glad he's been caught and put away.....but there had to be more to it (than just "this business has high employee turnover") for the cops to come and investigate what was going on....
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ben Dover

Nice to meet you, Mr Dover!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
negative.

booty warrior.

@CastleBravo91
View Quote

I'llAllowIt.gif
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There was a dentist in my hometown that got busted for this. They sent a UC chick with florescent powder in her undergarments as a "patient"and he put her under with N2O. When they hit him with black light that shit was all over his head, etc….the impression from the newspaper article was that he was stripping off their panties and putting them on his head.

Pretty sick dude as a bunch of women and girls then came forward saying that they had felt weird after their visits to him but attributed it to the gas or whatever. Have to hand it to that UC female cop as as I understand it they didn't bust him until he had molested her.
View Quote

Above and Beyond.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

damn fine.
View Quote

you meant to say fuck?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

damn fine.
View Quote

you meant to say cuck?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
negative.

booty warrior.

@CastleBravo91
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
negative.

booty warrior.

@CastleBravo91

Good ole Fleece Johnson !
THE BOOTY WARRIOR - (Fleece Johnson)

Or perhaps even Chocolate Thunder!!!
Crazy things I experienced in a Level 4 Pen - Prison Talk 23.22
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wut?  That's a cause for police investigation?

I'm glad he's been caught and put away.....but there had to be more to it (than just "this business has high employee turnover") for the cops to come and investigate what was going on....
View Quote

yeah, wtf?!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

bevisandbutthead meme
View All Quotes
Quoted:

bevisandbutthead meme

haha!

Wait, I'm confused.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-nYHfPBRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vho6cCT1L0
View Quote

The Boondocks: Chris Hansen
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Put him on his knees in front of a muddy ditch. Bolt gun to the brain then let him roll in there
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Why wouldn't he run? Dude has to have enough stashed away to live comfortably in some third world shit hole. Has to be better than prison.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Have to admit, I always wondered about people who always want to be put under general anesthesia for any dental procedures.

A) it may be small, but there’s always a chance of complications
B) especially for women, it seems an awful lot of faith to have, that you aren’t leaving yourself vulnerable to a pervert.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I seem to remember a Florida dentist that hired some thug to come into his office and hold them at gunpoint. He then made the Dr have sex with one of the woman there.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#33]
So for years none of these chicks thought it was odd their ass hurt leaving the dentist?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#34]
TOOT DAT ASS UP!

That is even funnier than the Booty Warrior.

First day in jail this finna be a breeze

When Its Your First Time getting Into A Fight In Jail (Animated Edition) Haha Davis

First time taking a call in jail! @HaHaDavis #ThisFinnaBeABreeze

When it's your first time waking up in jail [Animation Edition]

When it's your first day sleeping in jai. ( animation edition)
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Dr. Cox
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Worse teeth.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I was going to make a joke then I realized I've been to a couple dentists in Gadsden and I had to double check
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Dentists I know tell me:

They never work behind closed doors.

They are never alone with any female patient.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#39]
His slogan... I'll fill all your cavities.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Put him on his knees in front of a muddy ditch. Bolt gun to the brain then let him roll in there
View Quote
I rather he get raped to death in prison
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#41]
The police investigated him because of high turnover in his office?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why is it always dentists?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glitter would have worked better….or at least that’s what I heard
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a sick MF'r.  This guy needs to be locked in a cell with Bubba and let other prisoners do to him every single day what he did to patients.

You're an anti-dentite!!
Next you'll be saying they should have their own schools!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When your mouth hurts after coming to that's understandable. Not so much the nethers.
View Quote

Common occurrence for you?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#47]
He’s gonna get his teeth whitening for free and not have to work much.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-nYHfPBRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vho6cCT1L0
View Quote

I’ve heard of the booty warrior but not chocolate thunder…that doesn’t sound good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
GD jokes about prison rape often, when really it's unlikely to occur, but in this case in Alabama he's going to get turned into a woman. He's going to get turned out or raped and beat to death.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top