Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 83
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
An undercover endeavor from James O'Keefe seemed to crash and burn after Project Veritas was caught as they tried to feed disinformation about Roy Moore to the Washington Post<em></em>.

WaPo released a story tonight about how their reporters were contacted by a woman who claimed that she had an abortion after Moore impregnated her as a teenager decades ago. This account came after WaPo released their report on the first four women who came forward with claims about the Alabama Senate candidate.  
https://www.mediaite.com/online/washington-post-busts-james-okeefe-in-failed-attempt-to-fool-them-with-fake-roy-moore-accuser/
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet that winds up being a bigger deal to the MSM than anything else for the next couple weeks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

By alienated I mean any legislation he tries to introduce will not have any co-authors or co-sponsors and the GOP leadership will assign him to the Senate Subcommittee on Repainting the Basement Hallways of Bases Selected for Reduction Under BRAC
View Quote
So what?  When is the last time the Senate passed anything meaningful?

The current crop of Republicans can't even repeal Obamacare-- something they all campaigned on for the last 8 years, nor pass a simple tax cut.

Moore, should he win, will be the first in a long line of MAGA reinforcements for Trump.  The GOP has a good chance of winning at least 8 senate seats next year that are currently held by democrats in states Trump won.  Additionally, several RINOs are retiring, and they will be replaced by pro-Trump senators.
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The current crop of Republicans can't even repeal Obamacare-- something they all campaigned on for the last 8 years, nor pass a simple tax cut.

Moore, should he win, will be the first in a long line of MAGA reinforcements for Trump.  The GOP has a good chance of winning at least 8 senate seats next year that are currently held by democrats in states Trump won.  Additionally, several RINOs are retiring, and they will be replaced by pro-Trump senators.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By alienated I mean any legislation he tries to introduce will not have any co-authors or co-sponsors and the GOP leadership will assign him to the Senate Subcommittee on Repainting the Basement Hallways of Bases Selected for Reduction Under BRAC

Moore will vote the same as the Senator he replaces in regards to ACA repeal and taxes.

You can say that's a MAGA reinforcement, but I see that as more of the status quo. Moore winning a seat that's already in Republican hands isn't going to suddenly unfuck the Senate.

Sorry for ruining your Moore, Trump, MAGA party.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So was Roy Moore until 1992.

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the fact that your major problem with George Wallace was his party identification and not, you know, the overt racism thing.
View Quote
Quote me a racist statement by Moore.

Or, shut yer yap - whichever ....
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
While he may vote similar to any other Republican. I believe he will turn Mitch The Bitch, McStain and Gramnesty on their ears.

I really don't think he will do the get along to get along thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moore will vote the same as the Senator he replaces in regards to ACA repeal and taxes.

You can say that's a MAGA reinforcement, but I see that as more of the status quo. Moore winning a seat that's already in Republican hands isn't going to suddenly unfuck the Senate.

http://www.speakinggump.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Forrest-Black-Panther-Party.jpg
While he may vote similar to any other Republican. I believe he will turn Mitch The Bitch, McStain and Gramnesty on their ears.

I really don't think he will do the get along to get along thing.
I've said many times in this thread that Moore will be a pain in McConnell's pass. And McConnell deserves it after the shit he pulled in the primary, runoff, and now in the general.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.speakinggump.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Forrest-Black-Panther-Party.jpg
View Quote
You're right but you are also missing out on a whole bunch of other stuff.

Moore winning will give a boost to the Trumpy parts of the Republican base which are desperately needed ahead of 2018 midterms. Plus it preserves their majority at a time when they need to pass SOMETHING, anything, taxes, border wall whatever...

A libtard Democrat winning Alabama over a Trump-ish Republican would be a kick in the nuts for the R side of things plus it would further fuck up Congress.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Moore winning will give a boost to the Trumpy parts of the Republican base which are desperately needed ahead of 2018 midterms. Plus it preserves their majority at a time when they need to pass SOMETHING, anything, taxes, border wall whatever...

A libtard Democrat winning Alabama over a Trump-ish Republican would be a kick in the nuts for the R side of things plus it would further fuck up Congress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

There is way more going on than "votes in the senate".
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 8:55:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Awww poor little snowflakes are upset that there isn’t room for them in the state.

Never mind the fact that there wasn’t room for others in theirs, either.

At least this is being acknowledged for what it truly is, war masquerading under another name.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Bama..........not that they mean all that much but I think very recent polling shows Moore back in the lead.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have found the AL.com article comments interesting. It's beyond obvious the vast majority of them are made from operatives outside the state of AL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awww poor little snowflakes are upset that there isn’t room for them in the state.

Never mind the fact that there wasn’t room for others in theirs, either.

At least this is being acknowledged for what it truly is, war masquerading under another name.
I have found the AL.com article comments interesting. It's beyond obvious the vast majority of them are made from operatives outside the state of AL.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They are citing the same polls that show Obama being more popular in AL than Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bama..........not that they mean all that much but I think very recent polling shows Moore back in the lead.
They are citing the same polls that show Obama being more popular in AL than Trump.
Jesus Christ........some things NEVER change.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So was Roy Moore until 1992.

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the fact that your major problem with George Wallace was his party identification and not, you know, the overt racism thing.

This seems kind of bad. I guess it's more religious discrimination though.

http://archive.is/Onilk
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I love that the boat full of Moore's accuser is sinking at the Allred end.

The little frog laughing at the swamp is another good detail.
View Quote
Note the owl in the old tree way in the background.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's JUST a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Constitution works. By a judge. Nothing concerning there obviously.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love that the boat full of Moore's accuser is sinking at the Allred end.

The little frog laughing at the swamp is another good detail.
The idol of the Swamp creatures
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A woman approached The Post with dramatic  and false  tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.1041d13b95af

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore's candidacy if she went public.

The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account. When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists.

But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover "stings" that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.

James O'Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas who was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2010 for using a fake identity to enter a federal building during a previous sting, declined to answer questions about the woman outside the Project Veritas office, a storefront in Mamaroneck, N.Y., on Monday morning shortly after the woman walked inside.

"I am not doing an interview right now, so I'm not going to say a word," O'Keefe said.

In a follow-up interview, O'Keefe declined to answer repeated questions about whether the woman was employed at Project Veritas. He also did not respond when asked if he was working with Moore, former White House adviser and Moore supporter Stephen K. Bannon, or Republican strategists.

The group's efforts illustrate the lengths to which activists have gone to try to discredit media outlets for reporting on allegations from multiple women that Moore pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his early 30s. Moore has denied that he did anything improper.

A spokesman for Moore's campaign did not immediately respond to a message for comment.
View Quote
Lol.

O'Keefe just cut the legs out from under a bunch of this. (Can't wait for the video!)  Now they are gonna have to worry any "let's meet to get our lies straight" alleged accuser is really a double agent.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's JUST a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Constitution works. By a judge. Nothing concerning there obviously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is the "creepy caucus" (Cruz, Lee, Moore) really happening despite Cruz and Lee pulling their endorsements from Moore?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#31]
One of Moore's accusers has history of writing bad checks and theft.

Documents Reveal Roy Moore Accuser Has 'Violent' Past
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No one gives a damn what your opinion is.
View Quote
No.

If his opinion matches mine I have to reconsider.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#34]
LGBT Activists Rally for Democrat Doug Jones in Alabama

Gay and transgender activists across Alabama rallied for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Doug Jones Sunday.

The activists held various activities to push support for Jones, including an “LGBTQ happy hour” in Huntsville and similar events in Birmingham, Montgomery, Auburn, Mobile, and Tuscaloosa, reports WHNT19
View Quote
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/lgbt-activists-rally-democrat-doug-jones-alabama/
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
B_S and T_S die a little inside
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Pretty interesting seeing all those felons getting registered to vote.  Pretty strong push going on there.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL, I'm sure that will push AL towards the Dem.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Roy is gonna win
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Lots of those cases make me think Roy is a good man, especially his comments about how the "Habitual Defender" laws are being abused to fill up the prisons.

Also take note of where they say Moore was more interested in the defendants' arguments because of his "distrust in government". If he were Liberal they'd be calling him a "prudent jurist" for doing the same.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Roy is gonna win
View Quote
Yep, I think so.

The left's screeching will be glorious.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one gives a damn what your opinion is.
No.

That's your "canary"?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 1:04:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"Taken as a whole, Moore's decisions reveal a disturbing pattern," said Carroll, "not because he favors one side over the other, but because he seems unable or unwilling to produce decisions that consistently conform with established legal norms."
View Quote
So Judge Roy Moore judged each case on its own merits, and not by some cookie cutter rules?

Yeah, he must be evil.  Pure, distilled essence of Evil I say!  
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#49]
These people need to be criminally charged for false accusations.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Leigh Corfman: "I was a 14-year-old child trying to play in an adult's world and he was 32-years-old."

I grew up on Panama City Beach during Spring Break. A young lady from AL would NEVER lie about her age, or use a fake I.D. NEVER!
Page / 83
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top