Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 83
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at another liberal hero....Anthony Weiner.  One universal thing in common with kiddie diddlers.....they can't/won't stop.  So, you're telling me Moore sexually assaulted a little girl 40 years ago and there hasn't been a single incident similar since?  Really?  If you believe that then break out your wallet because if you seriously believe that, I have some shit to sell you.
You need to read her statements very carefully. She is saying she led Moore on to believe she was of legal age at the time of contact.

But I'm with you on this if he is a kiddie chaser there would be more than this shit. Also none of them have said they had actual sexual contact.
This appears to be a typical vile, filthy political hit job.

Nothing more.
It's exactly what it is. I'm of the thought pattern that portions of it are true. He wanted to date late teens who were of legal age of consent.

Nothing about that is illegal nor was it outright considered creepy in that time frame.

Moore later married a female 14 years his junior. John McCain left his wife and three kids to marry Cindy who was 18 years younger than him.

I don't even like Moore and this a twisted up political hit job with no substance.

Because there is no way to prove you are innocent of these type claims and even if he did do those things any attempt to clarify it will just make things worse.

What a fucked up position to be in.

It's still not illegal in AL to for a 32 yr old to date a 16 yr old.
Pretty sure 14 yr old isn't kosher with the law however.
Did you read her own statements? She did not tell Moore she was under 16 till this so called encounter took place.

And that is assuming she is being truthful about any of this of which I'm suspect of her claims because it does not seem to fit the same pattern as the other girls.
I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.
Creepy to you, common to all of recorded history.

Insert stupid smiley here.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at another liberal hero....Anthony Weiner.  One universal thing in common with kiddie diddlers.....they can't/won't stop.  So, you're telling me Moore sexually assaulted a little girl 40 years ago and there hasn't been a single incident similar since?  Really?  If you believe that then break out your wallet because if you seriously believe that, I have some shit to sell you.
You need to read her statements very carefully. She is saying she led Moore on to believe she was of legal age at the time of contact.

But I'm with you on this if he is a kiddie chaser there would be more than this shit. Also none of them have said they had actual sexual contact.

Nothing more.
It's exactly what it is. I'm of the thought pattern that portions of it are true. He wanted to date late teens who were of legal age of consent.

Nothing about that is illegal nor was it outright considered creepy in that time frame.

Moore later married a female 14 years his junior. John McCain left his wife and three kids to marry Cindy who was 18 years younger than him.

I don't even like Moore and this a twisted up political hit job with no substance.

Because there is no way to prove you are innocent of these type claims and even if he did do those things any attempt to clarify it will just make things worse.

Did you read her own statements? She did not tell Moore she was under 16 till this so called encounter took place.

And that is assuming she is being truthful about any of this of which I'm suspect of her claims because it does not seem to fit the same pattern as the other girls.

Truly a mystery as to why it was made illegal.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was allegedly going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.

He allegedly met her while she was at a custody hearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing more.

I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was allegedly going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.

He allegedly met her while she was at a custody hearing.
I'll fix that for you since you're busy pushing that ten ton agenda.  I know it's hard but let's try to at least keep it honest.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing more.

Is a 16 y-o a teenager? If yes, then it's not illegal. Age of consent laws are largely arbitrary. In Florida, for example, the age of consent if the other party is over 21 is 18. If they are under 21 it is 16. If two 15 year olds have sex, they both get arrested (I've seen it happen and most ASAs are smart enough to roll their eyes and drop charges). If a 21 year old begins a sexual relationship with a 17 year old, he must stop when he turns 22 to wait for the 17 year old to turn 18.

When it comes to what amounts to consensual sex, we have a myriad of hard to follow and arbitrary laws throughout the country. That said, there is nothing illegal about a 32 year old dating a 14 year old so long as there is no sexual contact. At least here in Florida. I think that's creepy.

So I guess it depends on what you mean by "it" when you say "it was made illegal."

(You have a consistent approach to posting where you try to put on the affect of being so superior to everyone else that you are bored. This would be so much more fun if I had you in a courtroom.)
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#6]
This is hard to believe and the timing seems way to convenient just 30 days prior to the election. Definitely a media lie. Also it's annoying how fast the RINOs take sides and call for him to drop out. If this stuff was true it would have came out way back in the primaries.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#7]
"Step aside if true" says Mcconnell - in typical republican fashion.. If he was a dem there would be NO frkin dems telling him to step aside.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is a 16 y-o a teenager? If yes, then it's not illegal. Age of consent laws are largely arbitrary. In Florida, for example, the age of consent if the other party is over 21 is 18. If they are under 21 it is 16. If two 15 year olds have sex, they both get arrested (I've seen it happen and most ASAs are smart enough to roll their eyes and drop charges). If a 21 year old begins a sexual relationship with a 17 year old, he must stop when he turns 22 to wait for the 17 year old to turn 18.

When it comes to what amounts to consensual sex, we have a myriad of hard to follow and arbitrary laws throughout the country. That said, there is nothing illegal about a 32 year old dating a 14 year old so long as there is no sexual contact. At least here in Florida. I think that's creepy.

So I guess it depends on what you mean by "it" when you say "it was made illegal."

(You have a consistent approach to posting where you try to put on the affect of being so superior to everyone else that you are bored. This would be so much more fun if I had you in a courtroom.)
View Quote
He just ignores anything that resembles facts and keeps pushing rumors as fact. Liberal tactic.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is the problem.  You and much of America automatically assumes that the female is telling the truth.  The male is automatically guilty.

Wrong.

There are plenty of women who lie about these things and after 38 years, I give the allegation ZERO credibility.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Rinos would rather a democrat win than an outsider.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is hard to believe and the timing seems way to convenient just 30 days prior to the election. Definitely a media lie. Also it's annoying how fast the RINOs take sides and call for him to drop out. If this stuff was true it would have came out way back in the primaries.
The Rinos would rather a democrat win than an outsider.
Absolutely this.  The Senate Democrats can stop Trump train and the RINOs say "Sorry,  We can't do anything about it.  Elections have consequences"
Time to burn the GOPe down. 
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just like the ones who accused Trump. Where did they go again?
View Quote
Didn't believe them during the election but now, after all the Weinstein stuff, it was likely true.  I think a lot of people just accepted it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#13]
With a rebel yell, she said Moore, Moore, Moore....
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
30 sources means 30 sources.  It looks like WaPo did their homework:  When the alleged victim stated that she told her friends about the incident contemporaneously - they went out and interviewed the friends to confirm.  Stuff like that.  It makes the allegation more credible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something like 30 sources?  Yeah he probably did it.  He'll still win 55+ percent of the vote because...Alabama.
Please make sure you read the article and get it right.

There are 4 women making allegations, only one that includes anything beyond kissing.

The "interviews with 30 people" is apparently in reference to the background about Moore that immediately follows the statement. It is not clear (I believe intentionally so) if there are more than the 4 women making any kind of statement about his actions, or if the 30 refers to those who the interviewed for the article in whole.
30 sources means 30 sources.  It looks like WaPo did their homework:  When the alleged victim stated that she told her friends about the incident contemporaneously - they went out and interviewed the friends to confirm.  Stuff like that.  It makes the allegation more credible.
Damn you really go to bat for the Dems...holy fuck.  At first I thought you were an epic troll.  But nope, you're a died in the wool Dem.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Notice that the "Poster Boy" for a nasty male in power taking advantage of a young female has NOT been mentioned. Amazing when what Bill Clinton as a sitting President  did with an intern in his power actually did as a proven fact gets a pass.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There were death threats.
View Quote
Why did you sexually assault me in 1986? I have lived with depression and fear since then.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Step aside if true" says Mcconnell - in typical republican fashion.. If he was a dem there would be NO frkin dems telling him to step aside.
View Quote
So did President Trump Trump says Alabama's GOP Senate hopeful Roy Moore will 'do the right thing and step aside' if allegations of sexual contact with minors are true

'Like most Americans the president believes we cannot allow a mere allegation, in this case one from many years ago, to destroy a person's life,' White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters aboard Air Force One as it descended toward Da Nang, Vietnam.

'However,' she continued, 'the president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside.'

<snip>

I wish the Republicans would go on the attack over Bill Clinton and the long line of abused women...beaten up pretty badly and raped....other impregnated
and their children left without support and fatherless....not a word from Republicans on that
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why did you sexually assault me in 1986? I have lived with depression and fear since then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Top Sponge is a rapist.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Top Sponge is a rapist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Top Sponge is a rapist.
Top sponge.

Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#21]
where are the 4 mistresses and something about killing jfk

pffft the bastards are getting lazy
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Top sponge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Top Sponge is a rapist.
Top sponge.

Nevermind.........too cruel to the Sponge.

Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
where are the 4 mistresses and something about killing jfk

pffft the bastards are getting lazy
View Quote
... Zodiac killer
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Haven't read the thread, not sure if this has been posted.

Why is Twitter function broken?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_2017-11-10-11-11-29-358630.JPG
View Quote
The amount of blue balls I have had to suffer through this past week should be border line considered illegal.

ETA: I'm assuming this will drive the underscore brothers away from this thread.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#26]
The screwed-up nature of our age of consent laws is due to the dissolution of marriage as an institution.  Originally, marriage was the means of protecting young girls from sexual predators.  A girl was under her father's protection until being passed onto her husband's protection.  Age of consent laws began in Victorian England as a complement.  They were originally intended to protect underage prostitutes who of course did not have a husband for protection.  

In the current year, they've grown out of control due to feminism and the dissolution of marriage.  To the feminists, marriage isn't protection, but patriarchal oppression.  So they aim to destroy the institution.  But this of course leaves girls vulnerable to predators.  So they ask for ever-increasing legal and social punishments of male behavior in a futile attempt to create a mythical utopia where women are safe from male predators without having male protectors.  The increasingly byzantine age of consent laws are part of this, the increasingly insane rape laws are part of this, the social attempts to stigmatize any kind of older male/younger female relationship is part of this (You're 40?  You should only date other 40 year olds or it is "creepy.").  

The bottom line is that men need women, and women need men, and marriage was a beneficial arrangement recognizing this nature.  Marriage as an institution needs to be restored to bring any sanity to these laws.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

John McCain left his wife and three kids to take up with Cindy who was almost 20 years younger than him.

Hypocrite much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said "IF TRUE, he should step down"

I hope he stands his ground.   Accusations right before an election should be considered BS.
Yeah some of them did. Not McCain though he wants him gone just on the allegations:

you 1st asshole (@mcstain)

John McCain left his wife and three kids to take up with Cindy who was almost 20 years younger than him.

Hypocrite much?
But muh war hero!!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 2:41:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Top Sponge is a rapist.
View Quote
Proof right there. He should resign from ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post article accusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.

Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

This is not surprising, considering the timing of these wild stories of Moore courting and even sexually groping teenage girls when he was in his 30’s. Moore has been hated passionately by the left for decades, for his consistent dedication to biblical morality.

Consider how suspicious this is – a woman comes forward 39 years later with a vicious never-before-made accusation – and how is one suppose to defend oneself and prove it is a lie 39 years later? Welcome to politics in America.

The establishment doesn’t want Roy Moore, a man who can’t be bought or bribed, to pull up their political skirts and overturn their tables of corruption and greed! Roy Moore will win big! Buckle up RINOS…time to meet a real man!

Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to The Activist Mommy yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”

Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post article accusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.

Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

This is not surprising, considering the timing of these wild stories of Moore courting and even sexually groping teenage girls when he was in his 30’s. Moore has been hated passionately by the left for decades, for his consistent dedication to biblical morality.

Consider how suspicious this is – a woman comes forward 39 years later with a vicious never-before-made accusation – and how is one suppose to defend oneself and prove it is a lie 39 years later? Welcome to politics in America.

The establishment doesn’t want Roy Moore, a man who can’t be bought or bribed, to pull up their political skirts and overturn their tables of corruption and greed! Roy Moore will win big! Buckle up RINOS…time to meet a real man!

Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to The Activist Mommy yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”

https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/unnamed-5.jpg
https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/unnamed-6.jpg
https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/23476322_1772799379689387_108444959_n-1.jpg
View Quote
Well isn't that just....coincidental.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:07:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/unnamed-5.jpg
https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/unnamed-6.jpg
https://activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/23476322_1772799379689387_108444959_n-1.jpg
View Quote
The source is off the beaten path for sure, but if the FB things check out, that is really interesting.

ETA: The facebook stuff appears legit, though it looks like any mention of the senate race has been removed. The Hillary pic is still there, and she does run a company that does sign language for events and such.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There are groups pushing to make more sex crimes "no statue of limitations"
Think about that. Some girl could claim I did something to her when I was in college or law school, and even if I was 100% not guilty and not even in the same county when she says it happened, how would I prove it? How many people do I sitll know from back then? Who has my school or employment records? I could have been sitting in my security guard uniform at a desk with a bunch of cops and prosecutors walking by at the time she says I committed a crime, how could I prove it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmmmmmm, I mean I can believe it cause Roy Moore is a scum bag, but 30-40 years ago sounds like a lie to tank his campaign. So I am gonna go with women are liars here.
There are groups pushing to make more sex crimes "no statue of limitations"
Think about that. Some girl could claim I did something to her when I was in college or law school, and even if I was 100% not guilty and not even in the same county when she says it happened, how would I prove it? How many people do I sitll know from back then? Who has my school or employment records? I could have been sitting in my security guard uniform at a desk with a bunch of cops and prosecutors walking by at the time she says I committed a crime, how could I prove it?
Thats the danger with most sexual allegations.  Consensual sex turns into rape and the accused has no defense because it's his word against hers. Groping?  No physical evidence, just he said she said.

Where else in the law can someone be tried and convicted for a crime with zero evidence except victim testimony?  Does anyone not see how dangerous that is?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Its Bullshit 

The left will do anything to destroy him and you think lying is beyond them?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#34]
A Poll shows the race is tied in first flash polling after allegations.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359817-alabama-poll-moore-and-jones-tied-following-scandal?amp
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359817-alabama-poll-moore-and-jones-tied-following-scandal?amp
View Quote
And even if everything is bullshit, the damage is now done. 
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fake polls.

Political race polls should be illegal.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#37]
This just proves that liberals, RINOs and the media will stop at nothing to win elections. Accuse, lie and manipulate...rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#40]
I see Top Sponge is still doing his level best.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What a waste of a Life Membership
View All Quotes
It was funny when he got spanked by VA-Gunnut the other day.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_2017-11-10-11-11-29-358630.JPG
View Quote
Man, if that proves to be true, someone is in deep poo......and should be crushed
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Damn I missed that
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#44]
When I was stationed at Ft. Benning in the 60s several of my buddies from smallish Southern towns had wives that were 15-16.  In fact in those areas it seemed to be the norm.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Very common.

Women in that era who had never been married in their 20's-30's were very uncommon or were not "marriage material".

So if you wanted a wife they looked at those mid to late teen females.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was stationed at Ft. Benning in the 60s several of my buddies from smallish Southern towns had wives that were 15-16.  In fact in those areas it seemed to be the norm.
Very common.

Women in that era who had never been married in their 20's-30's were very uncommon or were not "marriage material".

So if you wanted a wife they looked at those mid to late teen females.
Shit, even in IL this was common, from what I gather.  My mom was 16 and my dad 20 when they started dating.  I just had the whole statutory conversation with a friend the other day.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
lol.

Good on Jack.

Swing around baseless accusations? Get doxxed, bitch.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#48]
The fact that it dropped just a couple weeks before the election told me what I needed to know.

McCain, McConnell and Top/Bottom Sponge arguing in favor of it certainly doesn't add to its credibility either.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Said back in the primary brooks or strange was a shoe in and nominating moore would likely lead to a democratic victory.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if your allegation is true or not but the seriousness of the charge demands that he prove his innocence beyond a reasonable doubt.
Page / 83
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top