Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 83
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She wasn't good looking back then either.......
View Quote
I have low standards.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at another liberal hero....Anthony Weiner.  One universal thing in common with kiddie diddlers.....they can't/won't stop.  So, you're telling me Moore sexually assaulted a little girl 40 years ago and there hasn't been a single incident similar since?  Really?  If you believe that then break out your wallet because if you seriously believe that, I have some shit to sell you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lots of Rs sat out the VA election.

So we almost lost everything and gave the House to the anti gun D's.

Want to know why democrats win a lot? Because they don't care about principles and being noble. They want to win. Hence why Teddy Kennedy stayed on after literally killing somebody. Winning is all.

The only R to figure that one out recently us Trump. Trump wants to win. Fuck your sitting out. That's cuck talk.  Be a winner. You can go home and feel bad about how you won later.
View Quote
I don’t miss an election.  I vote because I understand how privileged I am to live in a country where I can.  I also understand that thousands of men have given their lives to create and protect that privilege.  This time around I’m sitting it out.  I don’t like either one.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah some of them did. Not McCain though he wants him gone just on the allegations:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said "IF TRUE, he should step down"

I hope he stands his ground.   Accusations right before an election should be considered BS.
Yeah some of them did. Not McCain though he wants him gone just on the allegations:

Right there is proof that Moore is being set up, when the saigon songbird sells you out, it is nothing but a deep state set up. Does he have a russian dossier on Moore too?
(I apologize for mcstain on America, if we could, we would remove him immediately. Well, at least legally speaking..)
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:58:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
his time around I’m sitting it out.  I don’t like either one.
View Quote
That's not very bright.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:59:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's not very bright.
View Quote
Agreed, that is exactly what they want, while they bus in their votes..
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
and the scumbag McCain is calling for him to pull out of the race ASAP. Sure John toss in the towel because of unproven accusations from decades ago.
View Quote
The Swamp does not want a strict Constitutionalist in the Senate.

John McCain IS the Swamp.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:01:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I would wait until the allegations were substantiated or not.

So who cares at this point?

Oh, right.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:02:21 AM EDT
[#11]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CNN/status/928802665164832769?s=17[/tweet] Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#12]
LOL

Swamp is desperate as fuck.

C'mon Cancer.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:05:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CNN/status/928802665164832769?s=17[/tweet] https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_4412-358346.JPG
View Quote
That is exactly what this is about.  Virginia was expected.  It is Alabama that would be 

a real victory.  If this doesn't appear to be working, next it will be little boys.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Right there is proof that Moore is being set up, when the saigon songbird sells you out, it is nothing but a deep state set up. Does he have a russian dossier on Moore too?
(I apologize for mcstain on America, if we could, we would remove him immediately. Well, at least legally speaking..)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said "IF TRUE, he should step down"

I hope he stands his ground.   Accusations right before an election should be considered BS.

Ballots are already printed - if he withdraws the D's get the seat.
These swamp creatures would rather give away the seat instead of having another R that they can't control...
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If Trump can't get his agenda through the senate, he loses in 2020.

Trump needs Moore in the Senate.
View Quote
Moore is also the guy that regular Republicans chose to represent them. He beat out Luther Strange even though Luther had a much larger budget and endorsements from the President, Congressmen etc. That fact alone is reason enough to vote for him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:51:11 AM EDT
[#16]
He is a real piece of shit, but I haven't seen anything that lends weight to the accusations.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:55:30 AM EDT
[#17]
LOL you can tell the swamp is scared
It is time to keep the MAGA doing and do some Moore winning
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:41:21 AM EDT
[#18]
How long before someone finds an old family guy episode or Seth McFarlane joke from way back referencing Roy Moore?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:46:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have low standards.
View Quote
The fact you even have standards means you're not a Democrat.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So they said nothing for decades  until he runs for a senate seat? I’m no fan of Moore but that smells like BS.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Totally unbelievable a guy who would pull out a gun at a rally would engage in such behavior.
View Quote
Hey Barack, we get guns are icky to you, can you hush and let the adults talk now please?

PS, GOP doesn't need to die on the hill. Not saying sacrifice him but I wouldn't make the news about it, just me though. Let it die and move on.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This  is going to be the way to defeat Republicans for the next 10 years.
I doesn't mater if it is true, it does not mater if anything is proven.

This is the witch hunt of our times !
View Quote
Where have you been for the last 20 years?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well RACIST! isn't working so well anymore, now they just swapped to RAPIST!
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What happened to all of Trump's accusers during the campaign?

Oh... right...

Unless there is video of it, I'm calling fake news.
View Quote
Listen, I have it on the highest authority from the best of Shareblue employees that this is all legit
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:30:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Historically it was some sort of allegations about women or taxes that were used in the last week of two of an election.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:46:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Since when does anyone give a damn about Alabama? Nothing down here but ignorant rednecks, trailer parks, meth and junk cars. The intensity of interest is the same as what the libs did when Palin came into the microscope. After Bill Clinton who the hell are they to accuse anyone of anything? There is no moral superiority. The establishment is scared. Roy Moore is like Trump. He's a lightning rod connector between the highest levels of government an us "deplorables" who vote. He's another leak draining the swamp. The establishment cannot allow it. No idea how it will work out but now anyone can see that the republicans hate Trump and any challenge to their power more than any democrat. Hope Moore wins just to piss them off more than anything else. This might not turn out the way they want. And I hope all y'all who blasted me and the others about McCain being such a stellar candidate years back have the taste of unwashed dick in your mouth till you die.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:54:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In light of what's happening now, I tend to believe the accusers.
View Quote
Just like the ones who accused Trump. Where did they go again?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Very weak allegations even if true, that benefit the likes of McConnell and McCain...

Link Posted: 11/10/2017 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
bandwagonning.  Right now there is a fire under the left for this shit and people are rightfully "up their asses" about it.  They are likely using the current "crisis" to their advantage.
View Quote
First thing that sprang to my mind.

Disgusting liberals gonna lie to exploit the current climate.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Once again we see there is NOTHING more filthy and low as career politicians and entrenched political Parties.

The democrats and GOPe are the epitomy of corruption, underhanded behavior and downright filth.

They are to be scorned and trashed at every opportunity.

I hope and pray Moore survives this vile attack and still wins.

One month before the election with Moore way ahead in the polls and they pull this typical vile, filthy shit.

I absolutely HATE them..........they are vile, filthy scum.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were death threats.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"Alec Baldwin molested me!" gd- "Kill him!"
"[whoever this guy is] molested me!" gd-"Fake news!"

View Quote
Oh fucking please.  Seriously, who the fuck believes this story?  The credibility of the press is at
an all time low and some of you on here are going to buy into this complete bullshit story?  Not
saying you are buying into it Aimless but kind of a big difference here between Baldwin and Moore, not a good analogy.
I'll go so far as to say that McConnell is up to his sleezy eyeballs in this.   This country has lost if this man is forced
to step down because of a fabricated story that takes 38 years to surface,  mmmm 5 weeks before an election.  Yeah right!
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You need to read her statements very carefully. She is saying she led Moore on to believe she was of legal age at the time of contact.

But I'm with you on this if he is a kiddie chaser there would be more than this shit. Also none of them have said they had actual sexual contact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at another liberal hero....Anthony Weiner.  One universal thing in common with kiddie diddlers.....they can't/won't stop.  So, you're telling me Moore sexually assaulted a little girl 40 years ago and there hasn't been a single incident similar since?  Really?  If you believe that then break out your wallet because if you seriously believe that, I have some shit to sell you.
You need to read her statements very carefully. She is saying she led Moore on to believe she was of legal age at the time of contact.

But I'm with you on this if he is a kiddie chaser there would be more than this shit. Also none of them have said they had actual sexual contact.
This appears to be a typical vile, filthy political hit job.

Nothing more.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bingo, Pedos can't stop.  Glad you brought this up, I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no way these women weren't keeping a tape recorder and friends close by in case such a thing happened and it would be plastered on the news.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#39]
The timing of these allegations is just too perfect.  They could have been made in the primary when the Republicans would have had time to pick another candidate.  However that would mean the Dems still lose.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's exactly what it is. I'm of the thought pattern that portions of it are true. He wanted to date late teens who were of legal age of consent.

Nothing about that is illegal nor was it outright considered creepy in that time frame.

Moore later married a female 14 years his junior. John McCain left his wife and three kids to marry Cindy who was 18 years younger than him.

I don't even like Moore and this a twisted up political hit job with no substance.

Because there is no way to prove you are innocent of these type claims and even if he did do those things any attempt to clarify it will just make things worse.

What a fucked up position to be in.

It's still not illegal in AL to for a 32 yr old to date a 16 yr old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing more.
It's exactly what it is. I'm of the thought pattern that portions of it are true. He wanted to date late teens who were of legal age of consent.

Nothing about that is illegal nor was it outright considered creepy in that time frame.

Moore later married a female 14 years his junior. John McCain left his wife and three kids to marry Cindy who was 18 years younger than him.

I don't even like Moore and this a twisted up political hit job with no substance.

Because there is no way to prove you are innocent of these type claims and even if he did do those things any attempt to clarify it will just make things worse.

Pretty sure 14 yr old isn't kosher with the law however.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Be prepared for some sicking revelations about Jones.
View Quote
Yeah, won't surprise me in the least.  Only when it does come out I completely expect it to be that Jones got caught wagging his weenie at little boys.  Like I said in the other thread, my son was his school's representative for Boy's State this year and Doug Jones was one of the speakers.  Son said that as soon as he met Jones, his first thought was "This guy is a damn pedophile."  He also said that other than Gov. Ivey, the rest of the speakers were Democraps lecturing them on how it wasn't right for politicians to force their views onto others.  How ironic...  
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing more.

Same in Michigan..........16 years old.

Yup, you are right..........disgusting political hit job.

I hope Alabamians see through this shit.

Moore had a big lead (I know polling ) and I hope he keeps that lead.

Have you heard anything about his chances being in danger now???
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#44]
I can't remember 38 yrs ago deeds I did. I vote Roy Moore.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Remember Anita Hill?

This is a regular D tactic.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just like with Bill Clinton huh.....

Good for the goose thing, you know...
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Did you read her own statements? She did not tell Moore she was under 16 till this so called encounter took place.

And that is assuming she is being truthful about any of this of which I'm suspect of her claims because it does not seem to fit the same pattern as the other girls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing more.

Pretty sure 14 yr old isn't kosher with the law however.
Did you read her own statements? She did not tell Moore she was under 16 till this so called encounter took place.

And that is assuming she is being truthful about any of this of which I'm suspect of her claims because it does not seem to fit the same pattern as the other girls.
I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.

He met her while she was at a custody hearing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Once again we see there is NOTHING more filthy and low as career politicians and entrenched political Parties.

The democrats and GOPe are the epitomy of corruption, underhanded behavior and downright filth.

They are to be scorned and trashed at every opportunity.

I hope and pray Moore survives this vile attack and still wins.

One month before the election with Moore way ahead in the polls and they pull this typical vile, filthy shit.

I absolutely HATE them..........they are vile, filthy scum.
View Quote
Couldn’t have said it better
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm not really inclined to believe a guy who at 32 years old as an ADA was going after teen girls. Seems a little creepy to me.
View Quote
That's the part you don't believe?
Page / 83
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top