Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 83
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe it. If you can wait 30 years then I don't want to hear it.

They are trying to ruin the GOP because of all the great news that Donna Brazile is bringing to light.

BS

Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Alec Baldwin molested me!" gd- "Kill him!"
"[whoever this guy is] molested me!" gd-"Fake news!"

View Quote
Clearly the timing isn't suspicious at all
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Yeah some of them did. Not McCain though he wants him gone just on the allegations:

View Quote
The Cabal is exposing itself....
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Totally unbelievable a guy who would pull out a gun at a rally would engage in such behavior.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Totally unbelievable a guy who would pull out a gun at a rally would engage in such behavior.
View Quote
I agree. It is pretty unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
30 or 40 years ago ... prove it bitch this shit is outta hand
View Quote
+1....Still got my vote!!!! McConnell is scared as shit...and the FAKE NEWS is afraid of him...Drain the DC Swamp!!! MAGA,,,!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The original report is from The Washington Post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have to realize, the Media does not care if it is ture or not. They just need 1 outlet to say it then it goes around in a circle jerk....

CBS .... MSNBC reported this morning.....
ABC..... CBS reported this morning.....
NBC...... ABC reported this morning....
CNN..... NBC reported this morning
Fox..... CNN reported this morning....

Nobody every says they proved it, or even if it is true, just that the outlets reported it.

And it goes on and on.....
The original report is from The Washington Post.
Your talking this specific time. I'm talking OVER and OVER and OVER..... I'm talking about (insert news report here)
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The friends she told do not prove the event occurred.  They potentially demonstrate that the story was not a recent fabrication.  It could be an old true story or it could be an old fabrication.  

The point was - its not a recent fabrication - if she told them the story long ago.
View Quote
No, the friends just prove that she told them something. I don't see any physical evidence it couldn't be a new fabrication.

30+ people know something about one of the most controversial people in Alabama politics ever and nobody says anything for decades? The Mafia wishes they had security that tight for that many people.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is a tactical hit to further demoralize Republican voters.  They are hoping Moore loses to crush the spirit of conservatives and thus help crush Trump.
View Quote
Same thing they did to Herman Cain years ago, to get him out of his race

And to Supreme Court nominee, Clarence Thomas....

SOP for them....
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
and the scumbag McCain is calling for him to pull out of the race ASAP. Sure John toss in the towel because of unproven accusations from decades ago.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The Cabal is exposing itself....
View Quote
Yup, big time!
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Those BASTARDS worshiped Kennedy the Killer,,,But fear the 10 commandments...

I heard John McCain sucked dick at the Hanoi Hilton to get medical attention for his broken arms caused during ejection. Because the idiot did not pull and cross his arms. Flew below the hard deck and got shot down...They gave the enemy Top Secret info. they called him the "Song Bird" he sang so much.

I hope Trump ask the Vietnamese leadership for the McCain dossier white in country...Bring it back and release it to the WoPo for printing...
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:05:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL both McCain AND Top Sponge say he's guilty, I'm totally convinced now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#15]
In on page 5. Have we figured out if Mitch McConnel's check to Fusion GPS for this fake ass scandal has bounced yet?
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Ole Blue Water MCCain.   I predict hE will either be dead or outed by the terrorist funding Saudi's before Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Let's see, 23? days until the election.  McCain is already wanting him to step down, just on

basis of unproven allegations, and Mitch isn't far behind?

That's it, I'm voting for him just to piss in their eyes.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
But it is totally believeable you would think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The election isn't for another month. Plenty of time for verification.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Verification on a 40 year old story from a supposed victim who as of this afternoon said she wasnt going to talk with the press any more?

How is that supposed to work?

How do you verify any of this?
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This comes down to--can you prove beyond all doubt you did not molest a child in 1987?  

Well, did you?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This comes down to--can you prove beyond all doubt you did not molest a child in 1987?  

Well, did you?  
Well I can yeah. Not sure about Roy Moore.

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Verification on a 40 year old story from a supposed victim who as of this afternoon said she wasnt going to talk with the press any more?

How is that supposed to work?

How do you verify any of this?
View Quote
It's not supposed to work.  It's just supposed to plant doubt in people's minds.  She isn't

going to talk anymore.  Then she will.  Then others will say it.  Either way, they will 

all probably go away after the election, win or lose.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't care if it's Bill Cosby Harvey Weinstein or Moore these decades old sexual abuse accusations should carry no weight.
We're entering dangerous territory when these accusations can be leveled with no evidence and sometimes even criminally prosecuted.
View Quote
THIS. And the civil liability for these unfounded, public hearsay  accusations and reporting them should be huge.
Got a beef? tell it to the police/DA, stfu or face a civil suit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Buuuuuullllllsssshhhhhhiiiittttttt
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#25]
This is why Ann Margaret isn't coming.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#26]
I will state for the record, I touched a 15 year old girl 40 years ago. Repeatedly.
She was 3 months older that me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I played doctor like everybody else when we were way younger than Doogie Howser.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Curious that all of the Republican senators interviewed said the exact same thing about Moore, almost verbatim. I'm thinking McConnell was behind this story using a known democrat strategy to hide behind.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well I can yeah. Not sure about Roy Moore.
View Quote
The horror

ETA:
Let’s post the rest

“episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older. None of the three women say that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.”
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#30]
lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"Alec Baldwin molested me!" gd- "Kill him!"
"[whoever this guy is] molested me!" gd-"Fake news!"

View Quote
Alec Baldwin admitted it even before he was accused,
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Be prepared for some sicking revelations about Jones.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#33]
A few points.

First, this is only designed to shave a few points from Moore.  Establishment doesn't like him and after the primary it's thought general might be a bit tighter than you'd expect in Alabama.  All you need to do is introduce the idea into the general conscious and you have a chance to shave a few points off his totals and maybe, just maybe that will be enough to matter.  People might be shamed into not going door to door for him or generally publically supporting him.  

Second, this is VERY dangerous legal ground we are entering.  The public mood on these sorts of crimes is such that proof isn't needed to convict someone in the court of public opinion.  We know that people lie, it's fact of human nature.  The criminal justice system is designed to root that out as best as possible.  Unfortunately, this isn't designed to bring a conviction but rather ruin a reputation and swing a political contest.  

Finally, what does this woman (or any woman) have to risk by bringing these sorts of charges?  I'm not saying that she ISN'T being truthful, but follow me here for a minute.  Obviously physical evidence no longer exist.  The political mood of the country is to assume the woman is telling the truth and to assume the man is a scum.  There is virtue and public notoriety in being a victim these days.  So I ask, with people wanting fame any way they can get it and the positive support that victims get in the eyes of society, what is the worse than can happen to a woman that brings these sort of accusations under these sorts of conditions?  There is little risk and a potential huge reward for preventing an ultra conservative, ultra pro-life candidate from winning a seat in the Senate.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Finally, what does this woman (or any woman) have to risk by bringing these sorts of charges?
View Quote
What happened to Monica Lewinski is a compelling reason for any woman to remain silent and beg her friends to do so if she was wronged by a popular political figure.

If the Democrat wins this special election, this woman's life is going to be a bigger wreck than it was before.

Why do you think people keep their mouths shut when it comes to the Clintons?
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yeah some of them did. Not McCain though he wants him gone just on the allegations:

View Quote
How 'bout we talk about the Keating Five there Songbird?  Shouldn't any of those allegations be disqualifying ??

Come on CANCER!
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Before this crap, I decided I couldn’t vote for Moore or Jones.  I’m sitting this one out.  Yes, it will probably mean the Dimocraps win one in the deep red south but I can’t help it.  Big Luther was the candidate most likely to support Trump, the USA and the State of Alabama.  Sadly, he lost in the primary.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Alabama politics is as dirty as it get.  Anyone remember the bill baxley - charles graddick clusterfuck?

Moore needs to tell them, McCain, MurCuntski, and the rest to piss off, and stand his ground.  If for no other reason just to piss everybody off.  Libs didn't care about Bill Clintons accusers.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Lies from the lying liars of the fake news media.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:14:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Before this crap, I decided I couldn’t vote for Moore or Jones.  I’m sitting this one out.  Yes, it will probably mean the Dimocraps win one in the deep red south but I can’t help it.  Big Luther was the candidate most likely to support Trump, the USA and the State of Alabama.  Sadly, he lost in the primary.
View Quote
You got that wrong.  Big Luther was/is McConnell's creature.  He'll support the GOPe, not Trump.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#42]
I understand that Murkowski hag from AK is urging Strange to run a write-in campaign. I guess she figures everyone in AL is as stupid as the ones in AK that wrote her into office.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
30 sources means 30 sources.  It looks like WaPo did their homework:  When the alleged victim stated that she told her friends about the incident contemporaneously - they went out and interviewed the friends to confirm.  Stuff like that.  It makes the allegation more credible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something like 30 sources?  Yeah he probably did it.  He'll still win 55+ percent of the vote because...Alabama.
Please make sure you read the article and get it right.

There are 4 women making allegations, only one that includes anything beyond kissing.

The "interviews with 30 people" is apparently in reference to the background about Moore that immediately follows the statement. It is not clear (I believe intentionally so) if there are more than the 4 women making any kind of statement about his actions, or if the 30 refers to those who the interviewed for the article in whole.
30 sources means 30 sources.  It looks like WaPo did their homework:  When the alleged victim stated that she told her friends about the incident contemporaneously - they went out and interviewed the friends to confirm.  Stuff like that.  It makes the allegation more credible.
You raped someone I know 25 years ago.  30 people told me.  Gotta be true right?
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Because 0% of what you want politically is always better than 90%.  Can't settle for anything less than 100%.  Attaboy!
View Quote
I’ve met both of them.  Moore wouldn’t be a help for this group or the Rs or Ds.  He’s all about Moore.  He’ll turn on Trump and the agenda in an instant.

Like I said, I can’t vote for either one of them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Alinsky
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I’ve met both of them.  Moore wouldn’t be a help for this group or the Rs or Ds.  He’s all about Moore.  He’ll turn on Trump and the agenda in an instant.

Like I said, I can’t vote for either one of them.
View Quote
Then your refusal to vote is an acceptance of the winner.....whoever it may be.

Congrats.....sounds like you're going to be voting for Moore because it looks like he's probably going to win this race.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#48]
The left is desperate for a democrat win in a non-democrat area.  The candidates in VA and NJ, while touted as a win for anti Trump agenda, mean nothing because those states are solidly leftist.  It would have been surprising if conservatives HAD won no matter who the president is.  

The Bill Clinton rape supporters will be so disappointed when this fades away and Moore gets elected.  

Maybe the right should go on the offensive and find someone to start accusing leftists.  Should start with McCain and McConnell.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Theres one woman making the allegation according to what Laura Ingram just said on her show, she's saying the large number is deliberate obfuscation.

That said, Moore's definitely got a vibe to him that I don't trust at all. At the very least, I'd say the Moore is all about Moore thing is right. That said (again) as long as he's useful, give the lefties nothing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lots of Rs sat out the VA election.

So we almost lost everything and gave the House to the anti gun D's.

Want to know why democrats win a lot? Because they don't care about principles and being noble. They want to win. Hence why Teddy Kennedy stayed on after literally killing somebody. Winning is all.

The only R to figure that one out recently us Trump. Trump wants to win. Fuck your sitting out. That's cuck talk.  Be a winner. You can go home and feel bad about how you won later.
Page / 83
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top