Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
People say that showing photos and video would be shouted down as fakes as a reason to not show them. Thats a huge cop out. Why do they have such thin skin and frail egos? They always act like they don't give an shit but at the same time slink away from evidence, stating people might taunt them lol.

If good video and photographic evidence was presented to a serious scientific community it would gain traction. The problem with all photo and video to date is shit. Lets seen bigfoots face when it shits, eats, its facial muscles move. It doing anything other than the stereotypical feature hiding slow walk away image.

The current crop of photos and videos accepted by bigfoot people are crap and rightfully blown off. Only their romantic attachment to the subject makes those photos and video seem undeniably real to them. The rest of the critical thinking sane world? Not to much.

Get appropriately good footage and photos. Things will happen. But sadly bigfoot researchers are thin skinned and care what people think too much. That's not science. They worry more about skeptics opinions than the science only to turn around and bitch no one takes them seriously.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

These shows aren't for everyone .

If you really knew what lurked out there your enjoyment of camping ,hiking hunting , remote fishing could end.

Some folks who have seen one said they stopped going in the woods entirely .
View Quote

We know what's lurking out there. It's not bigfoot. Want to buy some wooden nickels?
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you really knew what lurked out there your enjoyment of camping ,hiking hunting , remote fishing could end.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly dont know how you guys can watch that.

LOL
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A white guy make fun of them and especially in one area on a river.
Guess where we broke down the most.
After he quit making fun of them we quit breaking down.

The little people have certain areas where they have villages/cities.
But they wonder everywhere.
View Quote

So what do I have to do to enrage them so I can have an experience?
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly dont know how you guys can watch that.

LOL

I’ll continue to take my chances. I’ll be fine.  I can’t claim to know everything that’s out there, but I’m relatively certain I know at least one thing that isn’t out there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget Manbearpig

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I just started e2.  It's terrible, all of it, so far.  The acting is bad, the "old" interviews are bad.  This is almost as bad as the mermaids thing.

Imma still watch it tho.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#10]

The liberal fake Texan from California???
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I just started e2.  It's terrible, all of it, so far.  The acting is bad, the "old" interviews are bad.  This is almost as bad as the mermaids thing.

Imma still watch it tho.
View Quote

I'm in for the long haul also
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I see there's a lot of doubters and that is understandable because no proof has ever been verified but there is evidence
of something organic that made some of the foot prints found .

I know a lot if not most of the prints and casts found are hoaxes but not all .
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
bigfoots are time travelers. you will never get definitive proof of them because they simply will warp back in time to remove any physical or solid  evidence. you try to film then you get nothing of a  very blurry picture or they use a dude in a ghilli suit to walk around like a fake bigfoot to screw with you.

if there is a killer bigfoot (or multiples) you are gonna be fucked if you actually mess with it. there is no defense against something that can warp in and out of time and call in reinforcements at will.

they are responsible for all types of things. they stole kennedys brain.
View Quote

"I mean some paranoid delusions are intricate but this guy is brilliant, notice how it doesn't require a shred of evidence"?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Back in the 1970s when I was a kid, I dreamed about taking a super 8 movie camera (and 110 pocket camera) into the woods and filming bigfoot (I watched a lot of "In Search Of" and similar TV shows back then).

Now almost 50 years later, we have had handheld camcorders for over 36 years, cell phone cameras for 20 years, and high resolution digital video cameras in cell phones for about 8 years- and everyone has one. Not to mention drones and quality trail cameras everywhere in the outdoors for many years and night vision and thermal readily available. And yet with all of that, no bigfoot footage just blurry photos and bullshit stories. No bones, not hides, and no one has shot one
even when carrying firearms is more common than anytime in history. I think it's all BS. And it's very easy to hoax.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#15]

That is awesome!

Give me some thermals and lets go.  Robotic thermals around camp, drones with them, rifles also.
Get a satellite looking, check the warm spots.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“Sense of foreboding…”

Probably from:

1) alien anal probes
2) ghosts
3) fuckin’ Voodoo magick, mon!
4) hystrionics / male dysmenorrhea
5) evil reptilian shape-shifting overlords monitoring the area, see #1

Or, maybe it’s a typo & “cents of foreboding” for ratings?

Not that desperate for “entertainment.”
View Quote

They all might not have gotten their 4th covid shot?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#17]
If the eff be eye put out as much effort to finding Bigfoot as they do January 6th people, he be found in seconds.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And they'll probably get some footage of the Big Foot about the time they find the buried gold on "Joke Island".  
View Quote

? Oak island is where Bigfoot lives... hence why they cant find anything.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There is also this crazy theory that the people left after the local sawmill burned down and the settlement became no longer viable economically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Portlock began its existence sometime after the turn of the century, as a cannery town. In 1921 a post office was established there, and for a time the residents, mostly natives of Russian-Aleut extraction, lived in peace with their picturesque mountain-and-sea setting.

Then, sometime in the beginning years of World War II, rumors began to seep along the Kenai Peninsula that things were not right in Portlock. Men from the cannery town would go up into the hills to hunt the Dall sheep and bear, and never return. Worse yet, the stories ran, sometimes their mutilated bodies would be swept down in to the lagoon, torn and dismembered in a way that bears could not, or would not, do.

Tales were told of villagers tracking moose over soft ground. They would find giant, man-like tracks over 18 inches in length closing upon those of the moose, the signs of a short struggle where the grass had been matted down, then only the deep tracks of the manlike animal departing toward the high, fog-shrouded mountains with their deep valleys and hidden glaciers.

There is also this crazy theory that the people left after the local sawmill burned down and the settlement became no longer viable economically.

well yeah...but who burned the sawmill?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't know how many 300 Win mags it would take to stop a Bigfoot, but if I saw one I know how many I'd use.

I just can't believe that NO ONE has had a shot one one SOMEWHERE in AK, the lower 48 or Canada.
View Quote

Look up the prospectors (IIRC) account of shooting one on Mt.
St. Helen's.  They were later besieged by a pack for hours.

Here it is.  Attack at Ape Canyon
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I see there's a lot of doubters and that is understandable because no proof has ever been verified but there is evidence

View Quote

Surely the naysayers have evidence that can disprove the Patterson film?  It is well over 50 years now and predated computer manipulation.  The claims by Bob Heironimus that he wore a suit have already been shredded.  His size, his form, his gate have all been shown that he is a liar.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know that a lot of prints and casts are hoaxes?  That sounds like more of a belief rather than what you know.  My belief is that by the time someone spends the time to cast the track, there is a damn good reason to cast it and the obvious has already been ruled out.  Hauling plaster around and waiting for it to set is a heavy, time consuming process.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#23]

I can only hope that whole family is eaten by said monster. Those people make me want to stomp kittens.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is awesome!

Give me some thermals and lets go.  Robotic thermals around camp, drones with them, rifles also.
View Quote

You nailed it.  Game cameras are unreliable, catching them on thermal and/or from the air is a much better strategy.  That is why I really like the Bigfoot caught by the IMAX film crew.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If the eff be eye put out as much effort to finding Bigfoot as they do January 6th people, he be found in seconds.
View Quote

I agree that these days they are busy trying to protect institutional corruption and frame patriots, but how do you know that they don't have some agents assigned to this?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Surely the naysayers have evidence that can disprove the Patterson film?  It is well over 50 years now and predated computer manipulation.  The claims by Bob Heironimus that he wore a suit have already been shredded.  His size, his form, his gate have all been shown that he is a liar.
View Quote

Agree I really didn't think at this point it was debatable  .

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You nailed it.  Game cameras are unreliable, catching them on thermal and/or from the air is a much better strategy.  That is why I really like the Bigfoot caught by the IMAX film crew.
View Quote

The one with the herd of caribou or whatever running into the water?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You know that a lot of prints and casts are hoaxes?  That sounds like more of a belief rather than what you know.  My belief is that by the time someone spends the time to cast the track, there is a damn good reason to cast it and the obvious has already been ruled out.  Hauling plaster around and waiting for it to set is a heavy, time consuming process.
View Quote

I don't know but I was going by things Cliff Barackman and Dr Meldrum has said in the past .

Sometimes they have been presented casts where they said it looked hoaxed and not organic in nature . Possibly made from hard rubber or even a block of wood .
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah that is the one.  I don't comment on other people's work very much, but I believe that it is a legit capture.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

@ranging-by-zipcode

Where are you in CT?

I’m in West Hartford and I’d love to hear some of your experiences over a beer or three
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@ranging-by-zipcode

Where are you in CT?

I’m in West Hartford and I’d love to hear some of your experiences over a beer or three
View Quote

I believe something exists not known to us yet but I have never seen a Bigfoot or ever claimed I did .

The only thing we saw and I have posted about it before was a strange looking creature walking one time in daylight conditions early morning on a dirt road
in a state forest . It was  big and walking on all fours . It was mostly grey in color other than some  patches of white  near it's legs . Distance was less than 80 yards closer to 70 yards so not far away at all . I couldn't describe any facial features or could the gentlemen I was with . We just couldn't see a face on it.  Then for lack of a better term it just seemed to melt away or disappear before our eyes .

We spent two years with thermal and many times brought my Shepherd with us but never saw it again . I'm in the North East

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah that is the one.  I don't comment on other people's work very much, but I believe that it is a legit capture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is this viewable?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Where is this viewable?
View Quote

IMAX Bigfoot - Interview with Cameraman! (ThinkerThunker)
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is this viewable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obq0Q6OU3Y

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is this viewable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obq0Q6OU3Y

Thank you.

The lack of left arm movement is interesting.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here is a link to the full first hand account by Fred Beck. He clearly says he believed they were paranormal or "psychic" entities.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/classics/beck.htm
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#40]

That guy is legitimately a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Here is a link to the full first hand account by Fred Beck. He clearly says he believed they were paranormal or "psychic" entities.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another structure burnt to the ground

Are the bigfoot pyros?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck. Now I have to find a psychic before I find a Bigfoot.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some Native  American tribes called them demons of the forest .  I guess I'm in the camp of them not being just an ordinary primate
like some bigfoot researchers think . I think they could be something else from another place .
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Those of you that have encounters, would you consider yourselves psychic to a degree?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is awesome!

View Quote

It took the Bureau five years to find Eric Rudolph in North Carolina and Alaska is bigger than Afghanistan so it's gonna take Uncle Sugar funding to find anything except meth fueled incest.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Those of you that have encounters, would you consider yourselves psychic to a degree?
View Quote

If you're asking about only bigfoot encounters I can't answer that but  two of us seeing something I know was real  then no I have no psychic abilities .

Just my personal opinion but it knew we could see it because it stopped for a couple of seconds .
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are plenty of folks with encounters that have no psychic correlation; however, there are some with a correlatiion.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#48]
The best evidence of actual Sasquatch footprints that I have read about is what I simply call the "London Trackway" and it is very interesting.

https://www.isu.edu/media/libraries/rhi/brief-communications/London-Trackway_final-.pdf

Check that out, sorry if the link doesn't work
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:39:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

Alaskan Bigfoot.  Hairy no nothing opportunist that plays the victim, blames mauled kinfolk for tasting good.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:41:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top