BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But the sawmill was burnt down in a way that fire couldn't, or wouldn't, do.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol. Watching it right now. Wife's been binge watching stuff like this and the Alaskan triangle.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You need 12 Norsemen and an Arab.
View Quote

This I have seen with my own eyes...
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let me know when meateater has a show on it.  Wonder if it tastes like chicken.
View Quote

Pork
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
It is like that show on the History Channel where they dig a hole for like 20 years, but instead they are inna woods looking for monkey man.

Actor 1Oh, look here is a turd inna woods, is it a monkey man turd?

Actor 2 No, but imagine if it was. I bet a monkey man would also poop inna woods.

Actor3 I’m gay,and  black actor 5 is my trans life mate, and we totally saw a monkey man inna woods

Actor 4 Oh look here is a track, you think a monkey man made this track?

Actor 2 No, but a monkey man inna woods would totally make tracks if there were monkey mans.

Now imagine like 9 years of that and you can just skip it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A person could literally catch a squatch rubbing one out. Whip out take vid, and still pictures and send the money shot to the hub....and it'll be called fake in q5 seconds.

Until There's a physical body for some to finger bang , they will never acknowledge and existence.

View Quote

Oh I'm sure the video of exactly that exists.  Fortunately or unfortunately the Secret Service has kept it from getting out there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Muh science" states there has to be a sizeable population that must eat and fuck. This alone would let them be discovered with existing tech, if not the human eye. What that makes them is "magic;" if they exist, which I'm sure why you see a lot of people have trouble believing.

Eyewitness testimony at trials is often unreliable, yet we have a hide and seek champion that avoids capture via film or digital media.
View Quote

Muh science is correct, your assumptions are incorrect.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sabe do show up on thermal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1PznuAPnx8
View Quote

100% guaranteed, they do show up on thermal.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Bigfoot is 100% real
I've seen it with my own eyes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Episode 4 of this train wreck dropped last night.

It’s just like The Walking Dead… you know it’s a train wreck but keep right on watching and laughing all the way, and rooting for the characters to get whacked
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It’s just like The Walking Dead… you know it’s a train wreck but keep right on watching and laughing all the way, and rooting for the characters to get whacked
View Quote

It wasn't that bad except for the NSFW language.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSREqsZgxaI
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSREqsZgxaI

Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Alaska has chi chis? The ones down here are racist and only appear to the natives I guess. Even if you go to their area and fuck around as a wasichu.

Some bitch ass little people down here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hairy man is real along with the Little people.

Alaska has chi chis? The ones down here are racist and only appear to the natives I guess. Even if you go to their area and fuck around as a wasichu.

@akcaribouhunter
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quad 20 mm v. bigfoot
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not a Bigfoot believer but I think the average Joe Schmoe greatly underestimates the scale of uninhabited and largely if not completely unexplored areas in N. America (let alone the rest of the world).

Is it possible? However unlikely it is possible.

Sure seems to be a lot of conversation about Giants,Bigfoot and Aliens in the last year.

View Quote

Les Stroud (aka Survivorman) was talking along these lines. Especially about Alaska. He said on his plane trip to his Alaska episode they flew for an hour over forests that had never seen any human presence.
Interestingly, he did detail two encounters with “something”
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Do you think there are places no man has ever stepped in the lower 48?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not a Bigfoot believer but I think the average Joe Schmoe greatly underestimates the scale of uninhabited and largely if not completely unexplored areas in N. America (let alone the rest of the world).

Sure seems to be a lot of conversation about Giants,Bigfoot and Aliens in the last year.

That’s what my Elk hunting guide said in Colorado. He said there’s just some places too hard to get to. He did say they found a human skeleton out there one year that looked like it had been there for decades.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#17]
If anyone wants to pay an experienced outdoorsman and photographer to spend a year in Alaska with his camera looking for bigfeet I have venmo and totally unreasonable rates.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If anyone wants to pay an experienced outdoorsman and photographer to spend a year in Alaska with his camera looking for bigfeet I have venmo and totally unreasonable rates.
View Quote

From.my understanding they already have the evidence, you just have to pay for it or pay to experience it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
After bidding their loved one farewell and receiving a blessing from a priest, the team arrives in Portlock by boat.
View Quote

They share?  Maybe the Liminal Order will have some openings for them after the show doesn't get renewed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#20]

All the girls look very masculine
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a joke. A play off the concept of finding a mutilated body, and knowing that mutilation had to be Bigfoot, because a bear would never do that, well, maybe... but not in that specific way.
Sure fire burnt down the towns livelihood leading to its downfall, but there's gotta be another reason...
It's a Scooby-Doo plot.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That’s what my Elk hunting guide said in Colorado. He said there’s just some places too hard to get to. He did say they found a human skeleton out there one year that looked like it had been there for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've hunted extremely remote areas from the mexican border through to the Canadian border. There are plenty of nooks and crannies that dont get visited much but certainly not large enough areas to support giant primates that have been able to hide from us. To another posters point, no matter how remote these days in the lower 48, there's hunters in there, scouring the countryside both with high end optics and trail cameras and we would have got a decent image or someone would have .300 win magged one by now.

I have been to Alaska(haven't hunted it), and its incredibly humbling the vastness. If it was real, it would be in alaska, yukon or northwest territories but even then I think we would have evidence by now.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#24]
It used to be interesting to think there was a possibility of Bigfoot running around in the backwoods but, there’s no way. Everybody has a camera now and there’s not a single clear photo or video of one. Hunters put game cameras in the woods all over and not one single clear photo exists, millions of dollars and countless “expeditions” looking and….nothing.
It’s not there, it’s a myth. It kind of reminds me the local stories of black panthers. The woods here are full of deer hunters and game cameras and not a single clear photo nor a single shot black panther yet. There’s still people who should have sense enough to know better that still claim they’re here.
It’s one of the many unfortunate situations of modern technology, there’s no real mystery left.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@akcaribouhunter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@akcaribouhunter
I do not know how to spell the little people's name in Yupik but they are real.

They can help you
Cause mischief
Even kill you or take you away.

I have told a few stories about my experiences with them.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Never in the history of the planet? Possibly.

Not with any degree of regularity in the last century? Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never in the history of the planet? Possibly.

Not with any degree of regularity in the last century? Yes.

There are most likely places in the lower 48 out west where nobody has set foot, going back 15, 20+, however many thousands of years since someone first turned up in North America.   But even the most remote of them will be within sight and a half-day's walk of areas that have seen people.

Places within that last century no one has set foot - absolutely.  Lots.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 3:59:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
4 Alaskan natives, in the woods.
1 is the “bear guard” who carries a Ruger American, and doesn’t even have a revolver in a chest rig…
3 are unarmed, and I dont think they could even handle a gun. Honestly, they seem special olympics material.
2 have got sick and puked from the ominous feeling they got by the woods.

View Quote

"Native Guides" on the Kenai peninsula are like Cubans running bait shops in Miami.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Les Stroud (aka Survivorman) was talking along these lines. Especially about Alaska. He said on his plane trip to his Alaska episode they flew for an hour over forests that had never seen any human presence.
View Quote

It looks that way, but there are snowmachine and winter trails everywhere. If there's a lake that a SuperCub on floats can land on, then it's been landed on and the area around it has been hunted. In the winter planes on skis can land all sorts of places. Oil and gas and mineral resources have been explored all over the state. There are some remote areas for sure, but someone has been there in the last thousand years. Even this remote location in the show, there's what appears to be a structure and landing strip on the next bay north with a logging or mining road heading out of it for miles.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It is interesting to note that these creatures conveniently have (in many stories) the ability to disrupt electronic-based optical systems (read: cameras).  Hell of a natural adaptation, given such things have only existed since the 1990's (in terms of something you'd see people wandering the woods with).  Old 8mm film cameras, with terrible resolution and picture quality, had no problem, though.  Nor are game/trail cameras disrupted when they take a super closeup shot of a limb or indistinct blur.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then where's the proof? This day in age there's literally zero excuse that we don't have proof that these animals exist.

It is interesting to note that these creatures conveniently have (in many stories) the ability to disrupt electronic-based optical systems (read: cameras).  Hell of a natural adaptation, given such things have only existed since the 1990's (in terms of something you'd see people wandering the woods with).  Old 8mm film cameras, with terrible resolution and picture quality, had no problem, though.  Nor are game/trail cameras disrupted when they take a super closeup shot of a limb or indistinct blur.

They have whatever superpowers are necessary to “justify” the total lack of evidence… they’re funny that way.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It looks that way, but there are snowmachine and winter trails everywhere. If there's a lake that a SuperCub on floats can land on, then it's been landed on and the area around it has been hunted. In the winter planes on skis can land all sorts of places. Oil and gas and mineral resources have been explored all over the state. There are some remote areas for sure, but someone has been there in the last thousand years. Even this remote location in the show, there's what appears to be a structure and landing strip on the next bay north with a logging or mining road heading out of it for miles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember the GPS coordinates of the “hot spot” verified by our local bigfoot experts that turned out to be a Home Depot parking lot in the suburbs?  Pepperidge farms remembers.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's what I thought. These people should put more thought into their novellas.
View Quote

Whitetails will even crawl on their knees along fence lines to avoid detection.  However, Mulies are a bit dumber about using cover and depend more on distance for safety, while pronghorns eschew cover entirely and will go miles to another hill top if spooked.  Couldn't say about elk or moose, but the game the ranger was accustomed to, probably didn't act like eastern whitetails under heavy hunting pressure.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They can help you
Cause mischief

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@akcaribouhunter

They can help you
Cause mischief

Are they selective? I've been to areas that they supposedly inhabit, against all advise because as an outsider this would be a great affront to the little people. And then I've gone back, and to different areas that are supposedly theirs. The reservation itself seems to be the biggest threat.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Honestly dont know how you guys can watch that.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm going to watch episode 4 tonight

Looks like it's  starting to get hairy out there  .
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Honestly dont know how you guys can watch that.
View Quote

These shows aren't for everyone .

If you really knew what lurked out there your enjoyment of camping ,hiking hunting , remote fishing could end.

Some folks who have seen one said they stopped going in the woods entirely .
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#37]
t would be interesting if it wasn't going to be a scripted weekly production with constant fake-out near findings at commercial breaks and BS like so many of the contemporary shows (Oak Island, Sin Walker Ranch) and have legitimate scientists and legitimate expedition info.

The thing is a legitimate expedition would take months and years to do establish and research findings then assemble learn and look again often its painstakingly boring with dead ends so nobody would watch it - it would be more like spend some years doing it and years later assemble the documentary.  The entertainment world doesn't have patience for the real expedition and its about making money as "entertainment" viewer.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#38]
I don't know how many 300 Win mags it would take to stop a Bigfoot, but if I saw one I know how many I'd use.

I just can't believe that NO ONE has had a shot one one SOMEWHERE in AK, the lower 48 or Canada.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's a joke. A play off the concept of finding a mutilated body, and knowing that mutilation had to be Bigfoot, because a bear would never do that, well, maybe... but not in that specific way.
Sure fire burnt down the towns livelihood leading to its downfall, but there's gotta be another reason...
It's a Scooby-Doo plot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a Scooby-Doo plot.

@Velma
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't know how many 300 Win mags it would take to stop a Bigfoot, but if I saw one I know how many I'd use.

I just can't believe that NO ONE has had a shot one one SOMEWHERE in AK, the lower 48 or Canada.
View Quote

I can believe… and am pretty sure why as well….
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bigfoot isn't bullet proof is he?
View Quote

If it bleeds we can kill it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If you really knew what lurked out there your enjoyment of camping ,hiking hunting , remote fishing could end.

View Quote

Fucking please. I've camped all over the world, where actual real live scary shit lives. Bigfoot? FFS.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fucking please. I've camped all over the world, where actual real live scary shit lives. Bigfoot? FFS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sense your alphaness and stay away. That's another Bigfoot trait, they're beta male bitches evidently.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#44]
I love how Bigfoot and other creepy woods stories usually start with “we were out there where no one ever goes” or something along those lines. Yet, the story teller was there. Lol.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

From.my understanding they already have the evidence, you just have to pay for it or pay to experience it.
View Quote

And apparently all the strong evidence is siloed away among dozens of small independent research groups. Some with thermal bit forget to turn it to record at the most critical time.

They repeat the alleged evidence of others as if they verified the evidence themselves. They need to believe so badly, they believe each others bullshit and find doubters to he silly. They truly believe their own and colleagues bullshit to the point of thinking the evidence they never saw, ad undeniably true.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Less Stroud is an entertainer. Thats it. The fricken dude spent weeks within a quarter like of a highway that was in plain site and said it was super remote.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#47]
He migrated from Oak island and has stashed the treasure from the money pit
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You need 12 Norsemen and an Arab.
View Quote

“Only an Arab would bring a dog to war!”
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Are they selective? I've been to areas that they supposedly inhabit, against all advise because as an outsider this would be a great affront to the little people. And then I've gone back, and to different areas that are supposedly theirs. The reservation itself seems to be the biggest threat.
View Quote
A white guy make fun of them and especially in one area on a river.
Guess where we broke down the most.
After he quit making fun of them we quit breaking down.

The little people have certain areas where they have villages/cities.
But they wonder everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Sioux have much of the same stories.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top