Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
AJ earned that for his Sandy Hook BS and the way his people hounded the families of the DEAD kids. Fuck him
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The verdicts totaled more than gdp of some small countries. If everyone in Grenada volunteered to put every penny they made towards paying off Jones' judgments for a year they couldn't pay it off.

Jones is an a hole but did he really cause damages to people in the billions?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

The verdicts totaled more than gdp of some small countries. If everyone in Grenada volunteered to put every penny they made towards paying off Jones' judgments for a year they couldn't pay it off.

As much as a nut job and asshile he is, I don’t think he did billions in damages so I think some of this is very political.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

When is it illegal to be an asshole?

And yeah he is important, maybe that says more about the absolute gutter..no…Sewer that is journalism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if he is one of the 'important' voices behind trump were are living in sad times.

jones was an asshole of the first order. he ranted about how the parents of sandy hook kids were crisis actors. the parents got continuous harassment for years by the 'true believers' that jones sold his snakeoil vitamins to. imagine your kid is killed and the populace decides they werent killed, youre faking it because you are part of a huge government conspiracy.

When is it illegal to be an asshole?

And yeah he is important, maybe that says more about the absolute gutter..no…Sewer that is journalism.

Was Alex Jones arrested?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah.  I’ve seen it plenty of times at funerals.

Smiling and laughing one minute, sobbing like a baby the next.  In fact, it happened to me at my mom’s service.

Human emotion is a very variable thing in a time of grief.

“Robbie Shaw was getting into character” is one of the dumber conspiracy theories surrounding Sandy Hook.  You should be embarrassed to be peddling it.
View Quote

Who said I peddled it? All I asked was, can someone explain this. You have a theory, another is those in power would stage, create, or allow bad things to happen to take away our rights, that is another theory.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These living people are so 'defamed' by Alex Jones no one has even been able to articulate a provably false fact about a living person that has caused material damages to the parents, ponder on that.  Hell I doubt anyone here can even name the parties of this suit without looking at the case or a news article, even though with billions in damages that has got to be such horrible defamation that basically the entire country falsely believes you're a piece of shit based on the words of Jones.  With billions of reputational damages I imagine their careers were also ruined by Jones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a whole lotta words to try and walk back your own summary:

""Yeah if maliciously lie for years with your own multi million dollar (cumulatively hundreds over the decades) media empire about murdered children you too could be slapped with a gargantuan civil suit."

Your own characterization was one of lies about dead children.  You can walk backwards all you like, but you already betrayed your thoughts.  We can all see you're working backwards gymnastics to try to make a defamation about a dead child to be a defamation of a live person instead, because it is only through such contortion that you can weasel in some weak linkage to law.  Contradicting someone else's facts about a dead person is defaming the dead person, not the live person.

If you and I get an argument, I deny the holocaust, and you say it's real and I say that's a lie then we both know the victim of defamation here is the reputation of the holocaust victims.  Again this is holocaust denial v2 but because it's more recent and 'feels' people want to wish defamation of the dead into law by saying you've defamed people who disagree with you.

YOU GOT ME! YOUR PERRY MASON MOMENT!

As much as you want to wish it into existence otherwise the situation is about Alex Jones defaming live people about their dead kids. I’m sorry you’re latching your star to this idiot but it’s starting to feel like I’m debating a flat earther. Never going to accept reality on reality’s terms and autistically stuck on a nonsensical premise. It’s not worth continuing debating at this point.

These living people are so 'defamed' by Alex Jones no one has even been able to articulate a provably false fact about a living person that has caused material damages to the parents, ponder on that.  Hell I doubt anyone here can even name the parties of this suit without looking at the case or a news article, even though with billions in damages that has got to be such horrible defamation that basically the entire country falsely believes you're a piece of shit based on the words of Jones.  With billions of reputational damages I imagine their careers were also ruined by Jones.

Then why didn't Jones defend himself?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Right, but it appears that Fox News seems to have decided not to enforce their non-compete clause or either they somehow didn't have one or at least it may not have been very ironclad.  My guess is that the sale of Info War will require an ironclad non-compete clause that is going to make it very difficult for Alex to be a publc figure for at least a certain number of years, which will diminish his following so that even when he can return to the public space it will be be with a much smaller voice.

He made very powerful enemies and those enemies provide a lot of money to various 501c(3) groups that literally have people who's full time job it is (paid under large grants) to catalog everything he does and look for ways to bring him down.  Literally offices with people who clock in and work 40 hours a week to destroy him studying him under a microscope.   He gave them the opportunity to destroy him and they seized it.  

Did Alex deserve it? Well, it's clear some here believe he did and that demonstrates the wide political spectrum of people that Alex Jones managed piss off during his career.  I think he always knew it would end like it has.  

View Quote

And laugh and applaud their current enemies and future executioners actions in hopes of being spared.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep, I don't maliciously lie about victims of a horrible tragedy for profit, so I'm not worried about them "coming to get me too."
View Quote

Don’t worry, they will call the truth lies, facts, “hate speech” and railroad you all the same, remember Hunters Laptop from Hell?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's political.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AJ earned that for his Sandy Hook BS and the way his people hounded the families of the DEAD kids. Fuck him
View Quote

Keep spouting the left's talking points.  Where exactly do you get your news from? The only thing that kept Sandy Hook in the news was them suing Alex Jones.  And them bankrupting Remington, which I'm sure you and your buddies in this thread also support.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Recent news events have done one hell of a job showing us just who people really are.  I’ve seen it here on this site as well as at work, among friends and with family.  

I’ve even learned a little bit about myself lately with certain things I thought I believed but no longer do, but that’s really got more to do with learning who people really are vs. who I thought they were.

Much better to find out now than later.
View Quote

When people tell you who and what they are, especially threats, believe them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a whole lotta words to try and walk back your own summary:

""Yeah if maliciously lie for years with your own multi million dollar (cumulatively hundreds over the decades) media empire about murdered children you too could be slapped with a gargantuan civil suit."

Your own characterization was one of lies about dead children.  You can walk backwards all you like, but you already betrayed your thoughts.  We can all see you're working backwards gymnastics to try to make a defamation about a dead child to be a defamation of a live person instead, because it is only through such contortion that you can weasel in some weak linkage to law.  Contradicting someone else's facts about a dead person is defaming the dead person, not the live person.

If you and I get an argument, I deny the holocaust, and you say it's real and I say that's a lie then we both know the victim of defamation here is the reputation of the holocaust victims.  Again this is holocaust denial v2 but because it's more recent and 'feels' people want to wish defamation of the dead into law by saying you've defamed people who disagree with you.

As much as you want to wish it into existence otherwise the situation is about Alex Jones defaming live people about their dead kids. I’m sorry you’re latching your star to this idiot but it’s starting to feel like I’m debating a flat earther. Never going to accept reality on reality’s terms and autistically stuck on a nonsensical premise. It’s not worth continuing debating at this point.

What was there even to defend?  The facts of the case all appeared true, they played recordings and quotes of what Jones said.  What he actually said wasn't in dispute.  This is a case where the facts aren't really in dispute what's in dispute is the resulting damages.  There's nothing for Jones to even say, or defend.  What happened is the jury unfortunately fell prey to the fact that since Jones was such a gigantic asshole who said such shocking stuff that hurt the parents' feelings that they just worked backwards and decided he had to be guilty even if the facts didn't support it.  

Man said terrible shit we don't like, offended grieving parents of dead kids, so we must punish him.  That's basically what looks like went down.  You even see it here, every time someone mentions this is about lying about dead kids they do the obligatory "woopseee, tee hee hee, I mean about defaming the parents" because they know damn well the real reason for the judgement is people are pissed jones made the idiotic statements about the kids not actually being dead.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You want to defend weaponization of the justice system to silence political dissents, that’s what is happening. And frankly your words will fall upon deaf ears because they are words which by intent or end result advance the causes of tyranny.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Billion Dollar Question.

Answer - Alex Jones had absolutely no proof or evidence - he just made up shit to boost his ratings and sell some more "Patriot Power Penis Pills" to the suckers "fans" who believe whatever silly shit he says because they want to believe that he says is true.  Secret Plot!  Global Conspiracy!  Elite International Cabal!  

But by tanking & deliberately losing his own case, he could argue that "I didn't lose! I didn't get to show my iron clad evidence" - instead Alex Jones whines "THEY" are conspiring to "Silence Me" - so send me lots of Donations & buy another pallet of "Patriot Power Penis Pills" while you still can ...

Grifting off his suckers "fans" to the end.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Billion Dollar Question.

Answer - Alex Jones had absolutely no proof or evidence - he just made up shit to boost his ratings and sell some more "Patriot Power Penis Pills" to the suckers who believe what he says because they want to believe that he says is true.

But by tanking his own case, he could argue that I'm not lying - I have no proof - instead he whines "THEY" are conspiring to "Silence Me" - so send me lots of Donations & buy another pallet of "Patriot Power Penis Pills"...

Grifting off his suckers "fans" to the end.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You seem very fixated on Penises.  Is this an underscore thing?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Regarding your excellent post...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Thats_true-729-819.gif

Smack On Target about Alex Jones selling "Lies for Ratings" from the blood of murdered little school kids. Alex Jones is a total and complete scumbag.  Defamation laws existed here even before the United States became the United States.  Freedom of Speech does NOT mean complete freedom from the consequences of that speech.

Regarding Alex Jones & his " Financial Situation"

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yoda1-1015.jpg

Alex Jones worked hard to earn himself that Judgement.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd figure a lawyer would know the definition of punitive damages?

I'll be that guy here but these threads are always filled with people that are sticking their fingers in their ears and stamping their feet about the facts and reality of this case. Completely denying that defamation is not protected by the Constitution and theory of which has a long history that stretches back before the founding. I watched a few days of the raw feed of this case and they had him dead to rights on obvious flagrant defamation. ::Alex Jones voice:: "They had the documents!" Internal emails with ad revenue breakdowns discussing the huge uptick in click throughs during the Sandy Hook segments. Not lawyers contentions, direct statements and metrics, "we need to push this story more because it brings in x more dollars." The very definition of actual malice. The balance sheet they showed had infowars bringing in something retarded like 150k a week in boner pill sales. Added to that Jones was the white equivalent of the Christmas parade guy who acted like an unhinged maniac the entire process, trying to hide evidence from discovery, trying to hide assets from the court, etc All the thumbing his nose at the legal system that makes judges/juries want to break it off in your ass for doing. Not to mention the nature of the lie itself being so noxious itself you can't legitimately trying to play "whatabout isms" without looking like a damn fool.

iF tHeY CoULd dO iT tO HiM ?!?!? Yeah if maliciously lie for years with your own multi million dollar (cumulatively hundreds over the decades) media empire about murdered children you too could be slapped with a gargantuan civil suit.

Flame suit on.

Regarding your excellent post...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Thats_true-729-819.gif

Smack On Target about Alex Jones selling "Lies for Ratings" from the blood of murdered little school kids. Alex Jones is a total and complete scumbag.  Defamation laws existed here even before the United States became the United States.  Freedom of Speech does NOT mean complete freedom from the consequences of that speech.

Regarding Alex Jones & his " Financial Situation"

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yoda1-1015.jpg

Alex Jones worked hard to earn himself that Judgement.

Bigger_Hammer

Bingo on both posts. FAJ.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Was Alex Jones arrested?
View Quote

So as long as your not arrested, your life can’t be ruined by a hostile justice system?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

“If you can’t win a rigged court case against you? Hire a better lawyer!”
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

“If you can’t win a rigged court case against you? Hire a better lawyer!”
View Quote

Exactly.  Democrat Judge, Democrat Lawyers and Democrat Jury from shithole Democrat controlled state.  Then pretend like he got a fair shake.  Again the same Judge who bankrupted Remington/Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You seem very fixated on Penises.  Is this an underscore thing?
View Quote

Just curious how many pallets of those "Patriot Power Penis Pills" you purchased from Alex Jones?

You definitely seem "invested" in Alex Jones & his products.

Maybe someday you'll find those "Patriot Power Penis Pills" to have become some sort of weird collector item like "Billy Beer" .  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just curious how many pallets of those "Patriot Power Penis Pills" you purchased from Alex Jones?

Maybe someday you'll find those "Patriot Power Penis Pills" to have become some sort of weird collector item like "Billy Beer" .  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Now you want information about my Penis.  Damn dude you really have a fixation.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes.  I'm a leftist schill(sic) because I can think critically.
View Quote

On this particular subject you’re not. Not that it matters to you.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm sure this Judge is the hero to the Alex Jones haters in this thread.  She's also the one who took out Remington/Bushmaster.
View Quote

Hey now leftist shills are not interested in facts. Stop it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, explain how he could? We are going to wait for your detailed explanation….
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Nope - it's been about Alex Jones grifting off his suckers "fans".

He's the one selling his fans snake oil for their tiny limp little ones.

Since you yourself keep saying the posts about Alex Jones are somehow about Your Penis... (talk about an obsession )

Here's a Question : What do an Alex Jones Fan Penis & Pennies have in common?

Click To View Spoiler

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, we get it. We should all bow down before our government, and worship them... or be destroyed.

You dont take issue with the story he got wrong... you're pissed about all the stories he got right.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope - it's been about Alex Jones grifting off his suckers "fans".

He's the one selling his fans snake oil for their tiny limp little ones.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/0429/production/_128656010_jonesoccupation.png

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/7v_utYaiEtGl_T_TdUKkNdGX7Qk=/279x0:660x778/200x408/media/img/posts/2017/06/DCpp_qMXcAIOXoK/original.jpg

Since you yourself keep saying the posts about Alex Jones are somehow about Your Penis... (talk about an obsession )

Here's a Question : What do an Alex Jones Fan Penis & Pennies have in common?

Click To View Spoiler

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You've really done some in depth research on Penis pills.  I guess that makes sense given your fixation on that.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What's going to happen when all those vitality pills flood the market for pennies on the dollar?
View Quote
Fucking supplements. Who cares? Funny how you have no issue with Facebook, CNN, FoxNews etc etc selling literal ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes and all sorts of other scams...fucking old grandpas and grandmas out of their nest egg.

But then you'll bitch about Alex Jones selling supplements.

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He harmed the narrative, he started reporting on mass immigration, The Great Replacement, Voter Fraud, Poisoning the food supply, etc he helped Trump win, he led people out of the cave, so they had to make an example out of him.

It was a show trial in a Kangaroo court with a hostile judge and jury.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He harmed the narrative, he started reporting on mass immigration, The Great Replacement, Voter Fraud, Poisoning the food supply, etc he helped Trump win, he led people out of the cave, so they had to make an example out of him.

It was a show trial in a Kangaroo court with a hostile judge and jury.
Yep.
The Government Sycophants posting in this thread, are  not angry with Alex Jones for the story he got wrong. There are plenty of other news entities that seem to not earn the same ire, that have committed far worse and far more egregious and undeniable cases of slander. Its about the stories he's gotten right.

There is no denying that Epstein was an intelligence asset. I would not be surprised if some of the government sycophants on this site would have preferred that story to have never been leaked.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fucking supplements. Who cares? Funny how you have no issue with Facebook, CNN, FoxNews etc etc selling literal ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes and all sorts of other scams...fucking old grandpas and grandmas out of their nest egg.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's going to happen when all those vitality pills flood the market for pennies on the dollar?

Oh wait, you’re actually serious?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's political.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's political.

it wasnt 'political'. they guy claimed the parents were faking it and were part of a broad government conspiracy. the testimony was pretty damning. and jones testimony was worthy of an idiot clown in a russian circus. the jury decided to gut the idiot to the maximum extent they could. they are angry and thought vengeance would be served by gutting the guy for all he was worth. if it had been your kid and someone convinced a lot of folks you were faking it whilst working for the government and you were continually accosted in public, via email and phone calls, for years, how would you react? jones (after he's stripped of his fortune) needs to be taken and flogged round the fleet. seriously. (look it up).
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yes, we get it. We should all bow down before our government, and worship them... or be destroyed.

You dont take issue with the story he got wrong... you're pissed about all the stories he got right.
View Quote

The Blue Helmet UN "Peacekeepers" still have not rolled in under arms with their white painted UN Armored vehicles, driving on the left side of the road so they can use those "secret codes" on the back of roadsigns to navigate and arrest all the "Patriots" to take them to the rail yard & put them in Auto Carrier rail cars and them try to use the auto restraint chains as "shackles" to take all the "Patriots" to all those secret FEMA "Re-education" camps.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh wait, you're actually serious?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont use supplements. I question their efficacy. I dont know much about the pills he sells... I suspect they're just run of the mill supplements that you can probably buy from GNC. Who cares? Seriously, why is it such a big deal that Alex Jones sells supplements?

Why do you care more about that, than the scams that Facebook, FoxNews, and CNN post on their respective site and TV channels?
At best, Alex Jones' supplements may or may not provide a health benefit. I'm skeptical of that. But I'm also skeptical of Organic Food, Veganism and a lot of other things that people do for "health". I'm also skeptical of 95% of the stuff thats sold at GNC.

But CNN/FoxNews/Facebook objectively *DO* sell advertisement space/TV time to known scammers, that rob people of thousands upon thousands of dollars. I consider that to be a far worse crime than selling supplements that may or may not be effective.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If you want detailed info, why don't you read the court case?

View Quote

Because he's a Russian Troll.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I dont use supplements. I question their efficacy. I dont know much about the pills he sells... I suspect they're just run of the mill supplements that you can probably buy from GNC. Who cares? Seriously, why is it such a big deal that Alex Jones sells supplements?

Why do you care more about that, than the scams that Facebook, FoxNews, and CNN post on their respective site and TV channels?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please name one “scam” on FOX or CNN. Reverse mortgage? Gold? Silver?

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You’re a big TV viewer aren’t you?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I hope they set it up so he's destitute the rest of his life. Or will this chapter 7 allow him to recover?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but i read. You should try it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is funding the major portion of the commercials you see on FOX and CNN?  There's your scam.  You're so used to it you don't even see it any longer.

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't think it's provably false that they're 'crisis actors'.  They are acting on a crisis, therefore they are crisis actors.  Actors has many meanings, hell the FBI report on the shooting called people in the shooting 'actors' because actors doesn't mean everything they do is made up it just means there are fact patterns which are consistent with the people having performed acts.
View Quote

lol

"It's still real to me, dammit!"
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope they set it up so he's destitute the rest of his life. Or will this chapter 7 allow him to recover?
View Quote

Willful Tort - NOT Dischargeable in Bankruptcy & specificed in the Bankruptcy Filing.

You can't deliberately & with forethought harm others (Willful Tort), and then expect walk away scot free from your financial obligations with a quick bankruptcy.

He's like OJ - He'll owe payment to that debt to those families as long as he's alive.

Bigger_Hammer

@JustinU235
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#41]
What is Infowars without AJ? Basically little. Pretty much like EIB with out Rush. Not the same.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.

Awarding damages in the billions because some conspiracy theorist online said something you don't like?

That's the most un-American thing I've ever heard. The ADL and SPLC regularly engage in defamation far above and beyond anything Jones did toward their targets and yet they don't pay a cent.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jones was a test case for unpersoning. They didn't penalize Germany that much for invading and occupying Poland

If anything, the absurd settlement amount makes me believe it's more likely he was telling the truth than less.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Who is funding the major portion of the commercials you see on FOX and CNN?  There's your scam.  You're so used to it you don't even see it any longer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/fwlEfe1.jpg

The Blue Helmet UN "Peacekeepers" still have not rolled in under arms with their white painted UN Armored vehicles, driving on the left side of the road so they can use those "secret codes" on the back of roadsigns to navigate and arrest all the "Patriots" to take them to the rail yard & put them in Auto Carrier rail cars and them try to use the auto restraint chains as "shackles" to take all the "Patriots" to all those secret FEMA "Re-education" camps.

https://i.imgur.com/6NM4CYF.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

How many things has our government told us, that have turned out to be complete bullshit,... but *YOU* still demand that we blindly trust our institutions.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Jones was a test case for unpersoning. They didn't penalize Germany that much for invading and occupying Poland

If anything, the absurd settlement amount makes me believe it's more likely he was telling the truth than less.
View Quote

So he was lying when he changed his mind and said he was convinced it happened and that the parents were not actually crisis actors?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d rather take my chances on anything Alex Jones sells than take the stuff msm promotes…

High Quality Trusted Media Information - Brought To You By Pfizer

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’d rather take my chances on anything Alex Jones sells that take the stuff msm promotes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNS2BD87oeM

View Quote

I avoid snake oil in general but you do you
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to people like Bigger_Hammer... Alex Jones is literally worse than Hitler.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

How many things has our government told us, that have turned out to be complete bullshit,... but *YOU* still demand that we blindly trust our institutions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

I've never demand that ANYONE "trust" any institution.  

My motto is and has always been "Do your own research and reach your own conclusions".

But the "Doomer Boom" is just as active as the Mainstream in telling people conditioned to hear only what they want to hear.  

Alex Jones is fine to continue to do his show (no matter how idiotic it may be), but he needs to pay his debts, just like everyone else in America.

Alex Jones FAFO on the Sandy Hook matter and had he been a man and stopped to clear that up years ago when he could have done so easily, he's still have his ranch, his studio & still be doing his broadcasts.

Alex Jones is the poster child for Consequences for one's own actions.

Bigger_Hammer
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top