BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know what 50 yr old building rockets is being referenced, but I remember that stunt driver one with the steam powered stuff lol.
If a 50 yr old guy is building an actual rocket capable of launching a human into sub orbital space, he can't be that unintelligent though lol.

I heard a podcast once about the more recent origins of the flat earther movement and a convention in Australia I think where only 2 people showed up lol. Suffice it to say, the conclusion they came to was that it's a 100% intelligence agency operation, which seems pretty likely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flat earth is actually pretty cool. I heard some guy talk about it and I've thought about it differently since I heard him.

He pointed out flat earthers do not trust modern science or the government so they devise experiments to prove the world is flat. However, in doing so (many of these experiments were done hundreds of years ago, btw) they come across data which obviously supports a spherical earth.

So there's really no harm to them, they will do experiments and eventually reach the same conclusion.

Probably not.

It's fair and reasonable for a younger person to question everything in the damn world. Beyond that it's appropriate and healthy. When a 50 year-old dude builds a giant estes rocket to hit the roof of the sky, it's indicative of a larger issue. Like maybe that guy is dumber than shit.

Eh I'm certainly not going to waste any time on that nonsense. I can see the curvature of the earth when I fly.

But it doesn't bother me at all if flat earthers want to launch rockets and do laser experiments.

I don't know what 50 yr old building rockets is being referenced, but I remember that stunt driver one with the steam powered stuff lol.
If a 50 yr old guy is building an actual rocket capable of launching a human into sub orbital space, he can't be that unintelligent though lol.

I heard a podcast once about the more recent origins of the flat earther movement and a convention in Australia I think where only 2 people showed up lol. Suffice it to say, the conclusion they came to was that it's a 100% intelligence agency operation, which seems pretty likely.

Who said psyops can't be fun?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I was in another Trump/UA/whatever 'thing' they're all about and it was like 3-5 replies in a row from "ignored user". I was dying
View Quote

Given how much you talk about your ignore list and how frequently you talk about the people on it posting in ways you don't like, it seems like the purpose of that function is lost on you.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"Just meant to have a chilling effect on Knowingly False & Deliberately Irresponsible Defaming broadcasts about innocent people speech to financially benefit himself" is what you meant to say?

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

No just meant to have a chilling effect on speech, “the paradox of tolerance”

He’s a bombastic, salacious commentator, who knew?

So’s Rogan, so’s Maher, remember old Morton Downey, Donahue?  People just have no stomach anymore.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flat earth is actually pretty cool. I heard some guy talk about it and I've thought about it differently since I heard him.

He pointed out flat earthers do not trust modern science or the government so they devise experiments to prove the world is flat. However, in doing so (many of these experiments were done hundreds of years ago, btw) they come across data which obviously supports a spherical earth.

So there's really no harm to them, they will do experiments and eventually reach the same conclusion.

Probably not.

It's fair and reasonable for a younger person to question everything in the damn world. Beyond that it's appropriate and healthy. When a 50 year-old dude builds a giant estes rocket to hit the roof of the sky, it's indicative of a larger issue. Like maybe that guy is dumber than shit.

Eh I'm certainly not going to waste any time on that nonsense. I can see the curvature of the earth when I fly.

But it doesn't bother me at all if flat earthers want to launch rockets and do laser experiments.

Lol. God knows it's certainly entertaining sometimes.

A big one on the chan's now is that nuclear weapons are fake
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Love him or Hate him, I don't care.

But the fact that this shit went to court shows yet again, the FUBAR nature of our society.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not.

I definitely believe they're real, but when you get into game theory it honestly does make nuclear weapons very confusing.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory,  maybe he should file a defamation suit against you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posting an average of 38 times a day (with a membership someone else paid for) and no other account activity ...

Nothing Suspicious about that account at all...

Bigger_Hammer

Sounds like a conspiracy theory,  maybe he should file a defamation suit against you?

He's perfectly welcome to try - but someone clearly didn't learn that it isn't legally "defaming" if the comments are documented true.

Click the 'member information' and see it for yourself. Averaging 38 posts daily.  No other activity.  Another member paid for his membership.

Everything stated is 100% true.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Socrates
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He saw it all coming. It's all happening, now. They are trying to shut off farms and powerplants RIGHT NOW. Europe's economy is going to collapse this winter, this isn't a matter of speculation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
He saw it all coming. It's all happening, now. They are trying to shut off farms and powerplants RIGHT NOW. Europe's economy is going to collapse this winter, this isn't a matter of speculation.

guess i should be buying stock in reynolds wrap, had no idea how many weirdos drink his kool aid
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Alex certainly picked an interesting defense lawyer.
- Eric Holder protege
- Lots of criminal experience, little civil experience
- Young guy - about 40 years old
https://frlaw.us/attorney-profile/f-andino-reynal-esq/

"Always pick young doctors, and old lawyers" - Lurch
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Alex certainly picked an interesting defense lawyer.
- Eric Holder protege
- Lots of criminal experience, little civil experience
https://frlaw.us/attorney-profile/f-andino-reynal-esq/

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif
View Quote

Given his personality and vitriolic history, I'd imagine there were very few capable and reasonable attorneys willing to take him on as a client.  They also likely didn't want to risk their law licenses given Alex's history of lies, obstruction, and public attacks against anyone and everyone tied to the case.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Who decided its your job to determine what people want to believe? Why can't you let people discuss a topic they want to without the need to "correct" them? People on the Left are constantly trying to control what people believe. Why don't you like freedom?
You don't set policy here so stop trying to correct everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, just another Typical ARFCOM 20'er response these days ...  

But don't you worry about me 20'er.

I'll be around for a L-O-N-G time to keep bringing actual facts & reality into your warm little world of Made Up Bull Shit.

Or as it is called these days "Shitting in the Thread" (A.K.A. not marching to the 'Tard Army lock step ... )  

Bigger_Hammer
Who decided its your job to determine what people want to believe? Why can't you let people discuss a topic they want to without the need to "correct" them? People on the Left are constantly trying to control what people believe. Why don't you like freedom?
You don't set policy here so stop trying to correct everyone.

I don't "determine" what people want to believe - they are welcome to "believe" absolutely anything they want.  

If bringing the Truth & Facts into a crazy conspiracy circle jerk is "correcting" them - well so sorry bud - this is a discussion forum - people can discuss and have different points of view  than the Circle Jerk Crew.

Serious Question - why haven't you & your ilk thought about going somewhere ELSE so you & your crazy conspiracy circle jerkers can discuss "secret things & conspiracies" - in secret among yourselves instead of publicly here on ARFCOM - a Firearms board?

ARFCOM is NOT supposed to be some InfoWars alternate site clearinghouse central for all the Conspiracies & the Crazy.  The plague of no star troll accounts has absolutely wrecked ARFCOM & driven many of the very best members away as the Signal to Noise ratio has dropped to near zero.   Now we are left with the plague of no star 20-22'er Conspiracy worshipers who can't handle any dissent or disagreement & start crying is is somehow "Shitting in their threads" .

We lost the incredible ARFCOM archives of YEARS of great & useful threads & information because the Archives were Nuked to cover up for January 6th idiots who used the board as a communications point - The names were literally hidden to protect the guilty.  

You are absolutely fine to "believe" anything you want - be it Lizard People, Aliens, Big Foot, Unicorns, Loch Ness Monster or the fantasy of the "Q" Crew & the January 6th fiasco.

But ARFCOM is a FIREARMS Board and if some people post idiotic conspiracy bull shit - other people here have a right (freedom of speech) to call it for what it is.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]
IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS TRANSMISSION YOU ARE PART OF THE RESISTANCE
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't know if that is defamation but Andy Albert of BiggerHammer.net  should sue him for diminishing a brand name.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Given his personality and vitriolic history, I'd imagine there were very few capable and reasonable attorneys willing to take him on as a client.  They also likely didn't want to risk their law licenses given Alex's history of lies, obstruction, and public attacks against anyone and everyone tied to the case.
View Quote

Jones has the cash for a team of conservative silk stocking lawyers.  He could have found some that weren't connected to Eric Holder.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Given how much you talk about your ignore list and how frequently you talk about the people on it posting in ways you don't like, it seems like the purpose of that function is lost on you.  
View Quote

I don't think he'll be able to read this post
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't "determine" what people want to believe - they are welcome to "believe" absolutely anything they want.  

If bringing the Truth & Facts into a crazy conspiracy circle jerk is "correcting" them - well so sorry bud - this is a discussion forum - people can discuss and have different points of view  than the Circle Jerk Crew.

Serious Question - why haven't you & your ilk thought about going somewhere ELSE so you & your crazy conspiracy circle jerkers can discuss "secret things & conspiracies" - in secret among yourselves instead of publicly here on ARFCOM - a Firearms board?

ARFCOM is NOT supposed to be some InfoWars alternate site clearinghouse central for all the Conspiracies & the Crazy.  The plague of no star troll accounts has absolutely wrecked ARFCOM & driven many of the very best members away as the Signal to Noise ratio has dropped to near zero.   Now we are left with the plague of no star 20-22'er Conspiracy worshipers who can't handle any dissent or disagreement & start crying is is somehow "Shitting in their threads" .

We lost the incredible ARFCOM archives of YEARS of great & useful threads & information because the Archives were Nuked to cover up for January 6th idiots who used the board as a communications point - The names were literally hidden to protect the guilty.  

You are absolutely fine to "believe" anything you want - be it Lizard People, Aliens, Big Foot, Unicorns, Loch Ness Monster or the fantasy of the "Q" Crew & the January 6th fiasco.

But ARFCOM is a FIREARMS Board and if some people post idiotic conspiracy bull shit - other people here have a right (freedom of speech) to call it for what it is.  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Truth and facts, lol subjective matter, ask any politician.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He's perfectly welcome to try - but someone clearly didn't learn that it isn't legally "defaming" if the comments are documented true.

Click the 'member information' and see it for yourself. Avg 38 posts daily.  No other activity.  Another member paid for his membership.

Everything stated is 100% true.  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

But your speculation based on what your “facts” are is where the defamation lies. The “facts” could also indicate an entirely different reality.

“Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please”-Samuel Clemens

There was a great political sitcom in the UK that had an episode where two opposing party legislators easily manipulated the same set of “facts” to credibly defend their opposing viewpoints.  It was hilarious and illustrative.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
I'm not part of any "ilk". I like to read various topics in GD but its hard to when you and your pals with your superiority complex parachute in to correct everyone. You too can just not shit in threads but I doubt thats possible for someone like you.
Your whole schtick, besides coming off as unhinged, is to ridicule those you think are not as smart as you. Nobody needs you to "correct" their thinking. The owners of this site control what can and cannot be discussed. Its not your job.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm not part of any "ilk". I like to read various topics in GD but its hard to when you and your pals with your superiority complex parachute in to correct everyone. You too can just not shit in threads but I doubt thats possible for someone like you.
Your whole schtick, besides coming off as unhinged, is to ridicule those you think are not as smart as you. Nobody needs you to "correct" their thinking. The owners of this site control what can and cannot be discussed. Its not your job.
View Quote

He’s as bad as Alex Jones? lol.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
.... The owners of this site control what can and cannot be discussed. Its not your job.
View Quote

And it certainly isn't YOUR job either - is it buttercup?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
A got damn truth bomb right there.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems like he clicks to read on them anyways.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

So Ironic that the "Tough Patriots" ™ boast about their huge ignore list so they don't have to see any opinion(s) they can't handle ...

But then click on all the posts to see them anyway ...  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c.tenor.com/Vc3qJRBT_AUAAAAd/alex-jones.gif

Man this guy is so great
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE TRANSMISSION

NOW BREAK FREE
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

NOW BREAK FREE
View Quote
I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l'd be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13089 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles SEE M0RE HERE

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not.

Yeah, I was trying to avoid directly referencing the guy that killed himself (literally) trying to prove something in many a textbook long before any of us were born. A classic example of only having a hammer in your toolbox and every problem looking like a nail.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#34]
those here who schadenfreude Jones should be noted but not ignored

observe their behavior, observe their opinions, observe their flair

there's a pattern
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l'd be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13089 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles SEE M0RE HERE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOW BREAK FREE

I HAVE NOW BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ENEMY, AND THE INFORMATION FULCRUM IS BEING USED AGAINST YOU
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:10:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Man this guy is so great
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's the same 10%.

The drawer of forgotten toys who are still living in the out of touch Republican Party of 2005 where John McCain is a Maverick, George W is our brilliant leader, Liz Cheney knows her stuff, the War in Iraq and Afghanistan were still excellent geopolitical moves and uses of resources (we just needed to stay there longer and spend more)

Oh and they coincidently just happen to overlap with leftist on a large number of issues and whatever the media's current thing is.

Just a yappy minority though LOL

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/312979/661898B8-957A-47CF-9BE3-FC8A024887AD_jpe-2479211.JPG

View Quote

Staff protected too.

And boy do they get testy when you ignore them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I HAVE NOW BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ENEMY, AND THE INFORMATION FULCRUM IS BEING USED AGAINST YOU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOW BREAK FREE

I am under no obligation to respect any arbitrary set radius of controlled air space
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
those here who schadenfreude Jones should be noted

there's a pattern
View Quote

Those here trying to silence the reality of Jones’ lies should be noted.

Observe their non-paying accounts, their recent join dates, their lack of flair.

There’s a pattern.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Today, I begin building my ignore list fort. People using more emojis than 13 year old girls will be the foundation of the fort
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
those here who schadenfreude Jones should be noted but not ignored

there's a pattern
View Quote

It's all one big conspiracy to keep you misinformed man! They talk about one thing, but mean the other thing! It's exactly like the movie They Live... The lizard people are REAL!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

guess i should be buying stock in reynolds wrap, had no idea how many weirdos drink his kool aid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.

You know bill gates owns the most farmland in America, Across 19 states? He's also trying to ban cows (Netherlands)
so he can push his lab grown meat.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jones is a media personality that made his living pandering to people that have a poor understanding of the world. They tend to have a working lifespan about as long as the attention span of of a goldfish. And he is well past his expiration date.  

There will be another one along shortly.

View Quote

Please tell us your version of how the world works.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You know bill gates owns the most farmland in America, Across 19 states? He's also trying to ban cows (Netherlands)
so he can push his lab grown meat.
View Quote

Is Gates a lizard, too?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
@whiskersthecat

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

That was with McAfee which makes it even better
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So Ironic that the "Tough Patriots" ™ boast about their huge ignore list so they don't have to see any opinion(s) they can't handle ...

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

I don't ignore any of y'all because I enjoy reading your ridiculous liberal bullshit that you shit into any thread involving freedom. You and your few cronies who shit in threads, are the laughingstock of gd. Some of us enjoy your lack of mental health and liberal esque comments.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@whiskersthecat

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333874/1982-2479322.jpg

You don't have to @ me I'm in the thread bro.

But yeah pitfall I get it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You don't have to @ me I'm in the thread bro.

But yeah pitfall I get it.
View Quote
You just ruined it all.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#50]
My favorite moment I think is when Kim was giving a speech and Alex just imitated a Samurai for like 3 minutes.

I've posted it before but I'm going to post it again
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top