Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you either can't, or won't, verbalize exactly what about AJ's behavior regarding Sandy Hook you support his freedom to do.

That's good, because he is getting the punishment he deserves. Happy you recognize it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, the audience I need knows.  The audience I don't give a flip can guess I suppose.  Its not that hard.

So you either can't, or won't, verbalize exactly what about AJ's behavior regarding Sandy Hook you support his freedom to do.

That's good, because he is getting the punishment he deserves. Happy you recognize it.
Write your own little narrative, its cute.  Nothing about what I have heard him say on Sandy Hook is worth making him pay 45 million dollars.  I don't buy into what he said about Sandy Hook, sugar.  But he was free to say it.  I am not aware that he called any individual out by name.  I am not aware that he told anybody to attack anybody else.  Did he write about a book about it too?  You seem to know more about him than I do.  But the guy who wrote the speculation book has not been made to pay that I know of.  

AJ is an entertainer.  He can be a clown.  He has also hit a few hot button issues that have panned out.  Sandy Hook and 9/11 were not those.  Do we make him pay because he hurt your feelings?

Apparently you think so.  Those who got dinged over Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse got dinged for calling out an individual and specifically assassinating their individual characters.  

But you go ahead and write your narrative of what you think I believe.  That whole time I laugh at you and your fake stance to support freedom.  I got more to say but CoC.  You have shown yourself for a while now here.  I laugh at you, not with you.

AJ is another one living rent free in your head.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Gotta love the conservatives that thought Saddam had nukes and that George Bush really had secret intelligence somewhere about the WMD program now lecturing about conspiracies and disinformation lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I'm betting there was a time here when you couldn't say that without an account lock.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Write your own little narrative, its cute.  Nothing about what I have heard him say on Sandy Hook is worth making him pay 45 million dollars.  I don't buy into what he said about Sandy Hook, sugar.  But he was free to say it.  I am not aware that he called any individual out by name.  I am not aware that he told anybody to attack anybody else.  Did he write about a book about it too?  You seem to know more about him than I do.  But the guy who wrote the speculation book has not been made to pay that I know of.  

AJ is an entertainer.  He can be a clown.  He has also hit a few hot button issues that have panned out.  Sandy Hook and 9/11 were not those.  Do we make him pay because he hurt your feelings?

Apparently you think so.  Those who got dinged over Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse got dinged for calling out an individual and specifically assassinating their individual characters.  

But you go ahead and write your narrative of what you think I believe.  That whole time I laugh at you and your fake stance to support freedom.  I got more to say but CoC.  You have shown yourself for a while now here.  I laugh at you, not with you.

AJ is another one living rent free in your head.
View Quote

Luckily for you, being wrong is protected by the 1A.

What AJ did is not.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Even if I didn't know anything about Alex Jones, the usual ARFCOM trolls hating on him tells me a lot.
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Luckily for you, being wrong is protected by the 1A.

What AJ did is not.
View Quote
I will take a page out of your book.

I wish the federal government would outlaw you.  Put you in jail or fine you 45 million for all these type posts you have made on internet forums.  

See how statist a thought that is?  Probably not, doubt you can see it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes he is.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I wish the federal government would outlaw you.  Put you in jail or fine you 45 million for all these type posts you have made on internet forums.  

View Quote

Let’s say I have a radio station where millions of people tune in. I decide to come up with a whackjob theory that the firemen at station XYZ (whichever one you work at) are running a child sex trafficking ring. Those millions of listeners believe me. I wouldn’t mention you by name, but my accusations result in a decade of harassment and intimidation at your place of work. Those followers find out where you live. They stalk you at your house. They make death threats against you and your family. Your life is ruined.

This is the “freedom” you are advocating for.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Let's say I have a radio station where millions of people tune in. I decide to come up with a whackjob theory that the firemen at station XYZ (whichever one you work at) are running a child sex trafficking ring. Those millions of listeners believe me. I wouldn't mention you by name, but my accusations result in a decade of harassment and intimidation at your place of work. Those followers find out where you live. They stalk you at your house. They make death threats against you and your family. Your life is ruined.

This is the "freedom" you are advocating for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's say I have a radio station where millions of people tune in. I decide to come up with a whackjob theory that the firemen at station XYZ (whichever one you work at) are running a child sex trafficking ring. Those millions of listeners believe me. I wouldn't mention you by name, but my accusations result in a decade of harassment and intimidation at your place of work. Those followers find out where you live. They stalk you at your house. They make death threats against you and your family. Your life is ruined.

This is the "freedom" you are advocating for.
Sex trafficking ring? Goal posts moved.  

No worse than saying it about drone pilots I guess.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well Lug, believe what you want. You have the right to be wrong. And if you can’t understand what a simple analogy is, we are likely done.

The first amendment doesn’t give you the right to say whatever you want, free from consequences. The torts referenced in the lawsuit are older than our nation. AJ fucked up, and now he is facing the consequences. Rightfully so.

It can only be explained to you. It’s up to you to understand it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
The only thing I really remember as far as the conspiracy part is the one dad laughing before going on camera.

Now I understand people grieve differently but at the same time if that's the guy that's suing him he wasn't exactly sitting at home crying and some mean dude beat the door down and accused him of stuff.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well Lug, believe what you want. You have the right to be wrong. And if you can't understand what a simple analogy is, we are likely done.

The first amendment doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want, free from consequences. The torts referenced in the lawsuit are older than our nation. AJ fucked up, and now he is facing the consequences. Rightfully so.

It can only be explained to you. It's up to you to understand it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Lug, believe what you want. You have the right to be wrong. And if you can't understand what a simple analogy is, we are likely done.

The first amendment doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want, free from consequences. The torts referenced in the lawsuit are older than our nation. AJ fucked up, and now he is facing the consequences. Rightfully so.

It can only be explained to you. It's up to you to understand it.
LoL .  We can back and forth all day "you're wrong" "no you're wrong"

At the end of the day I know what team you play for.  

Oh enjoy your dental plan.  Well until certain laws are passed by a statist group who decide you are not favored.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LoL .  We can back and forth all day "you're wrong" "no you're wrong"

At the end of the day I know what team you play for.  

Oh enjoy your dental plan.  Well until certain laws are passed by a statist group who decide you are not favored.
View Quote

What team do I play for? The one that understands the law, and right vs. wrong?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#14]

So you “know what team I play for”, but won’t say it?  Come on.

When you are forced to resort to irrelevant ad hominems and memes, instead of actual points, recognize you lost the debate.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When you are forced to resort to irrelevant ad hominems and memes, instead of actual points, recognize you lost the debate.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So you "know what team I play for", but won't say it?  Come on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You serious Clark?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
There you go again .

Writing narratives.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well, that's not what Alex Jones said.

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

ETA: Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMgllS413Q

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jznltrb4JT4

And some ranting/chanting about the CFR and 9/11 being an inside job in 2006:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdOa83nSNs

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.

Did they help pull off 9/11?

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

No I don't. I think the government knew about and could've stopped it but didn't, maybe not intentionally but due to incompetence
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

At least you have recognized that people have stopped "debating" you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is wonderful but he severely screwed up his career and life with saying Sandy Hook didn't happen.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No I don't. I think the government knew about and could've stopped it but didn't, maybe not intentionally but due to incompetence
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMgllS413Q

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jznltrb4JT4

And some ranting/chanting about the CFR and 9/11 being an inside job in 2006:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdOa83nSNs

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.

Did they help pull off 9/11?

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

Similar to Pearl Harbor. We were made aware, but it wasn't deliberate it was bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone else get a coc violation “911 truther” because of this post?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The only thing I really remember as far as the conspiracy part is the one dad laughing before going on camera.

Now I understand people grieve differently but at the same time if that's the guy that's suing him he wasn't exactly sitting at home crying and some mean dude beat the door down and accused him of stuff.
View Quote

That guy isn’t one of the plaintiffs. That was super weird though. I’d say that guy laughing it up and then getting into character for the camera made more people think it was a hoax than the 90 minutes that Jones covered it over 6 years.

Alex Jones covered shit other people were saying because Steve Pieczenick told him that it was a made for TV wag the dog production. For whatever reason Jones has always been a sucker for whatever BS Pieczenick says.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Could you define "NeverTrump" for us? Like "racist" or "homophobic", it seems to be a term that gets thrown around a lot without much regard to situation so seems to have a bit of a nebulous meaning these days. I'd just like some clarification.

Also, maybe you could share some more member tales from all your years spent lurking. In fact, I'd like to hear more on your thoughts on Bullet_Sponge's posting style since you're so familiar with them.

(Also, a photographic memory would have remembered his underscore, especially given what a hot topic they are. That's how a photographic memory works. )
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The federal goverent has not "outlawed" Alex Jones, nor have they put him in jail or "fined" him. AJ lost a civil case brought against him by a fellow citizen(s).

Your example would actually violate the First Amendment.  This post is a great example of how utterly clueless you are regarding this issue.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could you define "NeverTrump" for us? Like "racist" or "homophobic", it seems to be a term that gets thrown around a lot without much regard to situation so seems to have a bit of a nebulous meaning these days. I'd just like some clarification.

Also, maybe you could share some more member tales from all your years spent lurking. In fact, I'd like to hear more on your thoughts on Bullet_Sponge's posting style since you're so familiar with them.

(Also, a photographic memory would have remembered his underscore, especially given what a hot topic they are. That's how a photographic memory works. )

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/519224/Screenshot__99_-2479821.png
lol

You keep using that word "never". I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Attachment Attached File

(I accidentally deleted my 2020 ballot pic I took. )

Oh and...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm not part of any "ilk". I like to read various topics in GD but its hard to when you and your pals with your superiority complex parachute in to correct everyone. You too can just not shit in threads but I doubt thats possible for someone like you.
Your whole schtick, besides coming off as unhinged, is to ridicule those you think are not as smart as you. Nobody needs you to "correct" their thinking. The owners of this site control what can and cannot be discussed. Its not your job.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have must alluded to an interesting phenomenon playing out right here and now.

Alex Jones is a polarizing figure,
as he separates the freedom loving Americans
from the big government regulation loving Statists.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You have must alluded to an interesting phenomenon playing out right here and now.

View Quote

You understand this is a civil suit, right?  Right?

The government, nor the first amendment, have not a thing to do with this.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don't understand. They will also be the ones cheering (rightfully so) if or when Kyle breaks in off in the MSM outlets if they ever go to court.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good little statist.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alex Jones is a rodeo clown for mechanical bulls.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Good little statist.
View Quote

Back to civics 101 for you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
QFT.

Look carefully at the enemies and detractors Alex Jones has. You will soon realize that they are all the same type of people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
QFT.

Look carefully at the enemies and detractors Alex Jones has. You will soon realize that they are all the same type of people.
View Quote

Not morons?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
QFT.

View Quote

Capable of rational thought and comprehension of simple legal concepts?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#39]
The term "rent free in your head". I see it said all the time here, i wonder if they know it doesnt really mean shit..lol. Is that supposed to be an insult? I don't see how it does as it wouldn't bother me...at all.. so kinda dumb I guess
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

So which is this guy? A freedom loving American or a big government regulation loving statist who violated CNN's first amenent rights?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not morons?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
QFT.

Not morons?

*Says the guy siding with a blue haired crazy bitch that would put him in a little cage for owning a gun after she attempted to bankrupt another guy for saying words 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

*Says the guy siding with a blue haired crazy bitch that would put him in a little cage for owning a gun after she attempted to bankrupt another guy for saying words 10 years ago.
View Quote

I didn't know I needed to side with anyone to recognize that Alex Jones is and always was a fucking clown.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/12/nicholas-sandmann-937.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=744

So which is this guy? A freedom loving American or a big government regulation loving statist who violated CNN's first amenent rights?
View Quote

Curious to see if any of them will show up to defend CNN’s “freedom” to defame Sandmann.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I didn't know I needed to side with anyone to recognize that Alex Jones is and always was a fucking clown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn’t know jello could talk.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/12/nicholas-sandmann-937.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=744

View Quote
Let me spoon feed you since you have trouble sounding it out.  He was specifcially attacked and defamed.  They lied about him specifically attributing things he did not do.  They made him into a racist.  

I have seen AJ call out no names.  Just be clown shoes about the whole event.  That hurt some feelz, including yours.  I think it was classless but not 45 million classless.

Try, if you can, to wrap your cluelessness around that.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Curious to see if any of them will show up to defend CNN's "freedom" to defame Sandmann.
View Quote
See my response.  Apples to fucking catfish similarities in the situations.  But you will tell me how I am wrong and your deluded vision of the world is right.  

Its cool.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Let me spoon feed you since you have trouble sounding it out.  He was specifcially attacked and defamed.  They lied about him specifically attributing things he did not do.  They made him into a racist.  

I have seen AJ call out no names.  Just be clown shoes about the whole event.  That hurt some feelz, including yours.  I think it was classless but not 45 million classless.

Try, if you can, to wrap your cluelessness around that.
View Quote

Why are you hung up on the “No names”. It is no secret who the parents of the Sandy Hook victims are, and there aren’t that many of them.

Your point is entirely irrelevant.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And still manages to be right more than 50% of the time 6 months later. Lol, Im no Jones fan but he's right more than the "legitimate" press that lies and defames entire classes of people in this country daily and faces zero consequences or repercussions.

View Quote
Yeah, lke that time he claimed and reclaimed and tripled down on the Sandy Hook shooting being 100% a hoax with actors burying empty coffins.
You know, the lawsuit in question.
The only reason he's in the news now.

He's a cross between Howard Stern and Springer.
Maybe some Jim Bakker involved, gotta whip up the believers.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top