Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:49 PM EDT
He has a radio show I listen to on AM from time to time.

Opinions?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Edit: Didn't he have his people go stir up stupid crap during the Boston Bombing press conferences?
Disrespect to all those injured and those killed.

He's the kind of guy who'd be ranting like crazy and you'd just have to pistol whip him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL in before the hilarity
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a kook.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's a kook.
View Quote

A rich one at that. There are suckers born every minute.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Full of herp and derp.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#6]
haha, never heard of him
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I liked him during the panic of 2013.  After listening to him for a few months, I realized that everything that happens is a gov't conspiracy according to AJ.  As skeptical as I am regarding our .gov, I certainly don't believe that everything that happens is a conspiracy or false flag.  He has the right idea most of the time, but seems to be no better than Obama when it comes to exploiting every single tragedy to further his own agenda.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I think he is entertaining.  Like a political "Coast to Coast AM".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
He is like Limbaugh beck or any of the others, he is  a popular culture radio entertainer.

Some people get real butt hurt over his politics, but people get butt hurt over everything.

I really think he believes what he believes because he has taught his children to think like he does. Only troo believers do shit like that.

Take what you hear from anyone in the media with a 5 pound bag of salt.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
But, but......he's risking his LIFE!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#11]
He's brilliant.

I'm serious. He makes millions off of your fear, and laughs all the way to the bank, because he knows its all bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Ban OP for this poppycock thread.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know why you guys hate on Alex Jones.  Sure some of the stuff he says is out there but the guy is entertaining.
Not to mention his verbal raping of Piers Morgan.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#14]
He's good at making a buck off whatever group is currently aggrieved. Started with people who hated Clinton, through people who hated Bush, to people who hate Obama. Everything's a conspiracy. I don't think he believes any of it, just smiles all the way to the bank,

And Truthers can die in a fire that has never melted steel.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He is like Limbaugh beck or any of the others, he is  a radio entertainer.

Some people get real butt hurt over his politics, but people get butt hurt over everything.

I really think he believes what he believes because he has taught his children to think like he does. Only troo believers do shit like that.

Take what you hear from anyone in the media with a 5 pound bag of salt.
View Quote

People don't get butthurt over his politics.  They hate his conspiracy nonsense.  Or laugh at it.  Really, if Jones didn't have so many avid followers he'd be entertaining.  Like listening to Coast 2 Coast or something.  A bit of crackpot nonsense to smile and laugh at. Unfortunately, there are people in this world who take him seriously, and their numbers are enough that he goes from being entertaining to enabling mass retardation.  

Also, he's a truther scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
haha, never heard of him
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I catch it once in a rare while.  He's very entertaining.  He has a niche audience and he plays well to it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I would rather listen to my intestines processing my dinner into a log....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#19]
OP has been here since 2009.
Has over 1600 posts.
Yet doesn't know GD's opinion on Alex Jones?  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#20]
He sounds like a bad rappers hype man.

I am unable to get over that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#21]
"The elites have a seed bank in Norway"
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha.  I remember when those commercials started playing during Beck? Boortz?  One of those two.   I thought "this sounds like an Alex Jones thing.  Don't tell me that he found someone else to actually believe him on this".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OP has been here since 2009.
Has over 1600 posts.
Yet doesn't know GD's opinion on Alex Jones?
View Quote

Actually, I don`t.

Wouldn`t have asked if I knew.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Like others have said, he's the coast tocoast of politics...

in a related note, it looks like art bell is back...I read US has an overnight show on Sirius/xm channel 104...

Art was the master of all paranormal radio...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Like others have said, he's the coast tocoast of politics...

in a related note, it looks like art bell is back...I read US has an overnight show on Sirius/xm channel 104...

Art was the master of all paranormal radio...
View Quote

Niiiiice.  C2C was much better under Bell than Noory.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Michael Moore of the right.  Throw in some 9/11 thruther nonsense and you've got a genuine pile of wet fuck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Chemtrails & Charlie Sheen

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He is like Limbaugh beck or any of the others, he is  a popular culture radio entertainer.
View Quote

Uh, no. He's insane.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I HATE Alex Jones. The mother of one of my guys who was killed in Afghanistan has been twisted into a knot by him and his lies, and it has destroyed her.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
Good way to put it.  It's "fun" to listen to but not to be taken seriously.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Good message bad messenger. Sounds like he has throat cancer and is bombastic as hell.

Read his shit from 5-6 years ago all came true though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That must be your go to Alex Jones statement

cause me and others pointed out main stream news articles about that when you posted the same thing in this thread

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1449410_Alex_Jones___INFOWARS.html

the links again in case you missed them
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/pictures/2012/07/120702-svalbard-doomsday-seed-vault-food-supply/

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/02/28/world/20080228VAULT_index.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/02/after-4-years-checking-up-on-the-svalbard-global-seed-vault/253458/
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

My favorite is how he says the Bilderbergers eat live babies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good message bad messenger. Sounds like he has throat cancer and is bombastic as hell.

Read his shit from 5-6 years ago all came true though.
View Quote

Welp, that explains a lot about your posts here.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#37]
He's like all you other conspiracy theory dumbshits.

You haven't done shit.

And you won't do shit.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Opinions?

View Quote

Spook trained plant there to act as an agent provacateur, just like Don Black and a bunch of others. He is a big time misinfo/ disinfo guy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I HATE Alex Jones. The mother of one of my guys who was killed in Afghanistan has been twisted into a knot by him and his lies, and it has destroyed her.
View Quote

even though a lot of waht he says is right some truth to that. negativity will destroy you. whether cause you to drink, stress, smoke or otherwise fuck you up..focus on positive.

What can we do anyway? Just prepare...aka prep... after that its a fucking waste of time. Focus on your life and community places where you can make a difference.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Opinions?

View Quote

he is crazy, sometimes wrong, but right quite a bit...take with grain of salt.

I consider himself a legit news source. he doesn't take bribes like CNN or manufacture the news like NBC, or falseify documents like CBS or a lap dog to a political party  like FOX or MSNBC.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Uh, no. He's insane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, no. He's insane.

Hardly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is ironic as Art Bell started out doinh political talk radio and quickly grew tired of it and created C2C.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Haha.  I remember when those commercials started playing during Beck? Boortz?  One of those two.   I thought "this sounds like an Alex Jones thing.  Don't tell me that he found someone else to actually believe him on this".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may sound funny, but their is indeed a seed vault. It is located on the island of Svaalbard, which belongs to Norway.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Spook trained plant there to act as an agent provacateur, just like Don Black and a bunch of others. He is a big time misinfo/ disinfo guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opinions?

Oh man, that's awesome.  Conspiracies about the prince of conspiracies.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I consider himself a legit news source. he doesn't take bribes like CNN or manufacture the news like NBC, or falseify documents like CBS or a lap dog to a political party  like FOX or MSNBC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opinions?

That's real retarded, sir.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

even though a lot of waht he says is right some truth to that. negativity will destroy you. whether cause you to drink, stress, smoke or otherwise fuck you up..focus on positive.

What can we do anyway? Just prepare...aka prep... after that its a fucking waste of time. Focus on your life and community places where you can make a difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NONE of what he has this woman believing is true. Not a Goddamned bit f it.

Fuck that piece of trash.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm going to be as charitable as I can, given that many members here probably like his show:

He's...sometimes entertaining. His mind is never in the right place, but his heart probably is.  

That's as nice as I'm going to be. Just accept it for what it is, and let it lie right there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm willing to bet she has issues that have nothing to do with Alex Jones. Anyone who becomes so absorbed by ANYONE to the point of being destroyed by them needs serious help. Could've just as easily been Rush, or Peirs, or Barney.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#49]
According to Alex Jones, every time there is a thunder storm its some huge government conspiracy. He is a nut. I used to like and defend him. But he is so full of shit. Type into YouTube "Alex Jones y2k" he was making shit up about Russian MIGs in u.s. airspace. Atms country wide shutting down. Pure bullshit. He makes it up and he runs with rumors that are emailed to him and states them as a matter of fact.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm willing to bet she has issues that have nothing to do with Alex Jones. Anyone who becomes so absorbed by ANYONE to the point of being destroyed by them needs serious help. Could've just as easily been Rush, or Peirs, or Barney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the lies about why we were in Afg and what he says we were doing " backed up by documented proof" that has this woman shredded. She now believes that ALL of his friends, his whole CoC, and the government have lied to her and covered up what we were involved in.

" Documented proof", but he can't show it to her because it would endanger her life.  His life is in danger just for having the documents. Just trust him. He would NEVER lie.

Fuck that piece of shit. Lying cocksucker.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top