BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
dipshit pied piper.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I like him even though I don't really subscribe to most of the things he says. He's a capitalist, I like capitalists
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
He genuinely believes what he says.  People believe him.  People like thinking they are smarter than everyone else and he sells it all day long.  He makes broad generalizations that are vague and dramatic, and doesn't really offer a lot of proof.

I know a lot of people who love him and think he is the greatest speaker they've ever witnessed. Whenever I hear someone talk about how evil corporations are, or whatever other person is evil, I offer to let them borrow any one of my books by Thomas Sowell, everyone who takes it thanks me after I tell them a couple brief conclusions Sowell reaches like rent control, affirmative action etc, but not one has ever finished the first couple pages.  Unfortunately most people like simple answer to complex questions and when Alex Jones swoops in and says whatever absurd thing he says, it gets eaten up by those people.  

If you do listen to him, you would be better served to go out and read a book by a smarter individual. Its not near as exciting to learn that some people or organizations (FEMA) aren't really evil, but simply incompetent, or have misguided views, but you'll be a better person for it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's the lies about why we were in Afg and what he says we were doing " backed up by documented proof" that has this woman shredded. She now believes that ALL of his friends, his whole CoC, and the government have lied to her and covered up what we were involved in.

" Documented proof", but he can't show it to her because it would endanger her life.  His life is in danger just for having the documents. Just trust him. He would NEVER lie.

Fuck that piece of shit. Lying cocksucker.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I HATE Alex Jones. The mother of one of my guys who was killed in Afghanistan has been twisted into a knot by him and his lies, and it has destroyed her.

even though a lot of waht he says is right some truth to that. negativity will destroy you. whether cause you to drink, stress, smoke or otherwise fuck you up..focus on positive.

What can we do anyway? Just prepare...aka prep... after that its a fucking waste of time. Focus on your life and community places where you can make a difference.

NONE of what he has this woman believing is true. Not a Goddamned bit f it.

Fuck that piece of trash.

I'm willing to bet she has issues that have nothing to do with Alex Jones. Anyone who becomes so absorbed by ANYONE to the point of being destroyed by them needs serious help. Could've just as easily been Rush, or Peirs, or Barney.

It's the lies about why we were in Afg and what he says we were doing " backed up by documented proof" that has this woman shredded. She now believes that ALL of his friends, his whole CoC, and the government have lied to her and covered up what we were involved in.

" Documented proof", but he can't show it to her because it would endanger her life.  His life is in danger just for having the documents. Just trust him. He would NEVER lie.

Fuck that piece of shit. Lying cocksucker.

Again, if she's running on the word of some internet dude and letting it consume her, she needs help. Don't listen to the man, so I will take your word for it but, blaming  a douche for her mental state is stretching it a bit. I'm pretty sure there are mothers all over this country who grieve serious losses who manage to live one day at a time and function regardless of who is spouting what.

I wish her nothing but the best, but blaming AJ for her condition is doing her no favors. Please encourage her to get counseling.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
He's a wacko.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Vapor trail. My dad started listening to him a few years back and is now shit house nuts. He freaks the fuck out every fucking time a jet flies over.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#8]
1776 will commence again!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I like his enthusiasm. His conspiracy stuff is a little out there for me but if he wakes people up, then good.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Conspiracy theorist attention whoring douche
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#11]
he's been right about so much now and is a strong proponent of the right to bear arms

I used to think the whole "9/11 was an inside job" movement was full of crazies and what not..But the things that occurred that day make nonsense if you start to analyze it.

Building 7 collapsing was
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#12]
He seems to have a problem with his employers, he's always talking about them.

He is selling 90% truth with 10% poison.

I'd recommend not listening to him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
he's been right about so much now and is a strong proponent of the right to bear arms

I used to think the whole "9/11 was an inside job" movement was full of crazies and what not..But the things that occurred that day make nonsense if you start to analyze it.

View Quote

See what I mean.

Jones is brilliant. People like you are
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Yay.  Another thread I will use to populate my ignore list.  Troofers unite under the tin-foil flag!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's thrown out so much shit and been wrong about so much that anything he happens to be right about is simply probability catching up.

Building 7 has been explained in depth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

See what I mean.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Please explain what happened to building seven
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Not of the right.  He's the Michael Moore of the raving kook crazy fuckers.  He's 100% in it for himself, and cash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Michael Moore of the right.  Throw in some 9/11 thruther nonsense and you've got a genuine pile of wet fuck.

Not of the right.  He's the Michael Moore of the raving kook crazy fuckers.  He's 100% in it for himself, and cash.

Lefties loved him when Bush was in office.

He does his schtick against whoever is in power.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Let's try this, for starters.

Link

Turns out that buildings which are on fire and have been hit with literally tons of debris tend to have structural problems.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Link

Turns out that buildings which are on fire and have been hit with literally tons of debris tend to have structural problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Link

this has never happened to a steel framed building ever. there's been buildings completely engulfed in fire for over 24 hours and they did not collapse

The blaze was so hot that it could burn thru steel but miraculously mohammed atta's passport survived and was found intact
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#20]
He uses the first amendment. He is no worse than the Obama loving mainstream media with their highly slanted news presentation.
While I do not agree with so much of his hype you would have to be naive to trust this government we all suffer from today.
I don't dismiss his information off hand because it comes from him. Others beside him wholly distrust the gov't and rightfully so.
Our founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves knowing we have a President who has had citizenship in three different nations.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

this has never happened to a steal framed building ever. there's been buildings completely engulfed in fire for over 24 hours and they did not collapse

The blaze was so hot that it could burn thru steal but miraculously mohammed atta's passport survived and was found intact
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Link

this has never happened to a steal framed building ever. there's been buildings completely engulfed in fire for over 24 hours and they did not collapse

The blaze was so hot that it could burn thru steal but miraculously mohammed atta's passport survived and was found intact

FIRE DOESN'T MELT STEEL!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!! Da Joooooooos!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

this has never happened to a steel framed building ever. there's been buildings completely engulfed in fire for over 24 hours and they did not collapse

The blaze was so hot that it could burn thru steel but miraculously mohammed atta's passport survived and was found intact
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Link

And were these buildings hit with literally tons of burning debris?  No?  Then they aren't really comparable, are they...

Popular Mechanics did a whole thing about how these buildings collapsed.  The even wrote a whole fucking book debunking various conspiracy theories.  But of course, they know less about physics and engineering than Youtube does.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And were these buildings hit with literally tons of burning debris?  No?  Then they aren't really comparable, are they...

Popular Mechanics did a whole thing about how these buildings collapsed.  The even wrote a whole fucking book debunking various conspiracy theories.  But of course, they know less about physics and engineering than Youtube does.  
View Quote

And all of the planes that hit the WTC were manned by Saudis. I guess you dismiss that as pure coincidence and the reason why Saudi Arabia wasn't punished in any form or fashion for what their citizens did in the largest terrorist attack to ever happen on American soil.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#24]
a building will not collapse into it's own footprint like building seven because some debris fell on it. The suspension of disbelief levels are almost laughable

scripted like a Hollywood movie
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
A rich one at that. There are suckers born every minute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a kook.

A rich one at that. There are suckers born every minute.
Yup

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And all of the planes that hit the WTC were manned by Saudis. I guess you dismiss that as pure coincidence and the reason why Saudi Arabia wasn't punished in any form or fashion for what their citizens did in the largest terrorist attack to ever happen on American soil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an odd tangent. Related to the subject being discussed by a thin thread.  Strange.  

McVeigh was born in New York.  Should we have retaliated against New York for his actions?
He was in the military.  Should the military have suffered?

When you're under attack by a non-state actor, it doesn't make much sense to attack a state simply because the attackers were born there.  AQ was not welcome in Saudi Arabia.  Why should we have blamed them?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What an odd tangent. Related to the subject being discussed by a thin thread.  Strange.  

McVeigh was born in New York.  Should we have retaliated against New York for his actions?

When you're under attack by a non-state actor, it doesn't make much sense to attack a state simply because the attackers were born there.  AQ was not welcome in Saudi Arabia.  Why should we have blamed them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they were financed by Saudi money. Who paid for the pilot training for the terrorists?
AQ wasn't welcome in Saudi Arabia and you believe that because the Saudis say so?
Funny you should bring up McVeigh. What happened to the search for John Doe II? Why did all the security tapes showing two men in the truck get lost by the FBI?
Did you know Eric Holder was involved in the legal procedures concerning the OKC Bombing?
If it smells like a t*rd and looks like like one, don't tell me it isn't.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Can we just skip right to the nano-thermite & tactical micro nukes?  
My favorite part, personally.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
a building will not collapse into it's own footprint like building seven because some debris fell on it. The suspension of disbelief levels are almost laughable

View Quote

Some Debris?  Two of the biggest towers ever created in the history of mankind crashed on top of building 7.  That's "some debris" like a volcano is "some fire".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Jones is pretty funny and clever but, embarrassing to gun owners.

The people who drink his koolaid are .
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Some Debris?  Two of the biggest towers ever created in the history of mankind crashed on top of building 7.  That's "some debris" like a volcano is "some fire".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

many of the buildings directly surrounding building 7 also suffered heavy damage but did not collapse.  

how is it plausible to find personal artifacts belonging to the hijackers almost immediately amid all this devastation and ruin
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#32]
He's Adam Kokesh's drug dealer
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm pretty sure I heard his first radio broadcast. He had a local show here in Austin starting in '94, I think. At first it was ALL about Waco and Ruby Ridge with a very heavy dose of illuminati and reptilian overlords. He sometimes out-Belled Art Bell... lol Shortly thereafter he had a show on local Access cable. It was even better being able to see him go fucking nuts!

I've always viewed him as simple entertainment. He does occasionally hit on something months or years before anyone else reports about it, I'll give him credit for that.

A little funny story about AJ and his wife, Violet.

That access TV channel was pretty damned entertaining in the mid-late 90's. Austin cable access, so just imagine... So Alex had his show, and this cute chick Violet had some other show. Don't even remember what hers was about. But much like basement dwelling arfcommers, every single guy at the ACC studio where the shows were filmed was crushin' on Violet. Even though Livia, of "Livia Live" was doing her show there. Mmmmmm, Livia!!!!!...

So they're all hot for Violet, these single nerds doing cable access shows. She apparently was dating Alex and some other dude from the studio. To this day it's unclear what happened in the parking lot, but there was a fist fight. Alex whipped this fella's ass, police involved, lawsuits.... lol

Bottom line, Alex won Violet's hand and they've been married ever since.

Oh, and FBHO and FUCK THE CFR.... AJ told me to say that...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Alex jones is the necessary polar opposite of nancy grace, created by the uni inverse to keep us from spinning out of control and into chaos.

And neither should be taken seriously. Ever.

Matt drudge/Ariana huffington
Sean hannity/Rachel Maddow

Need an even number of fingers pointing and comical counter-reality to keep the internets from imploding.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:54:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Because they were financed by Saudi money. Who paid for the pilot training for the terrorists?

AQ wasn't welcome in Saudi Arabia and you believe that because the Saudis say so?

Funny you should bring up McVeigh. What happened to the search for John Doe II? Why did all the security tapes showing two men in the truck get lost by the FBI?

Did you know Eric Holder was involved in the legal procedures concerning the OKC Bombing?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that you, Alex?  Or should I say............BILL HICKS?!!????

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:14:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:44:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can we skip to the part where you blame the Jooooos?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Lot`s of different opinions here.

Thanks folks for the replies!

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I don't blame the Hebrews. I was in high school in OKC when the bomb went off. There were things the gov't investigation hid and didn't make public.
Grow up knowing there was more than one person in the truck that killed people you knew despite what the federal gov't said, you would be very distrustful of what the gov't and news media says to this day.
Remember Connie Chung? That was the kind of national news coverage given the OKC Bombing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See what I mean.

Link

Herpifucking derp! You give other 13ers a bad name.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#41]
OP is too busy wrapping his head in double layer of tinfoil to respond.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#46]
He took Chuck Harder, Bo Gritz and Mark from Michigan to the next level and made a ton of money off of it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Bill Hicks faked his own death and became Alex Jones as an elaborate practical joke

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Holy shit, he nailed it.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Bill Hicks faked his own death and became Alex Jones as an elaborate practical joke

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hz_s2NH0X7w/URoOXMg-xjI/AAAAAAAAFK4/2on1BICqy8E/s1600/wi4ff6b31d.jpg
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top