User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The sudafed laws are bullshit.  I understand that meth is a problem, but it really seems like these restrictions do absolutely nothing to prevent people from making/selling meth.

It pisses me off to no end that I can't buy the shit in bulk, and instead have to spend a fortune on tiny packs.  

Meth cooks do/did exactly what you're complaining about--buy the stuff in bulk.

So, essentially you're complaining that you can't buy the stuff like a meth cook would.

pato

I buy my vitamins & aspirin/ibuprofen/nyquil caps etc. the same way. Hell, we shop at Costco. I buy almost everything that way.
It's an idiotic law.

Welcome to Costco.  I love you.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The sudafed laws are bullshit.  I understand that meth is a problem, but it really seems like these restrictions do absolutely nothing to prevent people from making/selling meth.

It pisses me off to no end that I can't buy the shit in bulk, and instead have to spend a fortune on tiny packs.  

Seems like in a show I saw once they robbed an entire train full of the go go juice and replaced it with water. Maybe this is the solution I seek. Anyone want to go in on this with me? I have a shop space.........

I'm not sure how well methylamine will clear you sinuses... but by all means, give it a try!
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]

The war on drugs works!!1!!11

Link Posted: 5/24/2013 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, essentially you're complaining that you can't buy the stuff like a meth cook would.

pato

Yes I am.  I shouldn't have to give up something because someone else is a dick.  I shouldn't have to give up my right to own a gun because someone else might shoot up a school.  Laws like this are useless.  They don't stop the school shooter or meth producer but they make life more difficult for me.

I couldn't buy Claritin D at my FIL's place and ended up very uncomfortable and full of snot all night.  His place is 30+ miles one way from the nearest store with a pharmacist.  You simply can't buy anything that works anywhere close.  I shouldn't have to do that because some other dickhead might make meth?  Go after that guy and leave me alone.
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone that supports the war on drugs can quit whining like a bitch when they can't buy allergy medicine. Look in the mirror if you want someone to whine to.
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pato

I buy my vitamins & aspirin/ibuprofen/nyquil caps etc. the same way. Hell, we shop at Costco. I buy almost everything that way.
It's an idiotic law.

You're wasting your time. Pato is a well-known state apologist.

Link Posted: 5/24/2013 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#7]
OP, at least you can buy the stuff OTC.

Need Rx here in Oregon.  

Fuck bullshit laws... fuck meth-heads...

awww hell, fuck thieves too!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Amazon.com doesn't have those restrictions.

Interesting.  You found a way around a federal law.

All I am seeing is products containing PE - Phenylephrine Hydrochloride.  Which is not the same as actual Pseudophedrine.  

I highly doubt that Amazon would be allowed to sell actual pseudo.
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
The Doc gave me Nasacort AQ and it seems to be working. It's the only thing I'm taking now and I even mowed grass today.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 4:34:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Benadryl knocks me on my ass, then leaves me in a fog.

Oh, and Yes, the "D" stands for extra meth.  That's why you can only buy a max number of mg per day, have to show ID to purchase, yada yada.

I use the generic sudaphed cold and alergy. Can buy 1 48 pack per day. The walgreens brand is wal-phed.

I can't take sudaphed anymore, except in the morning. That shit really revs me up: I can't sleep AT ALL. It works, but I hate that shit!

Link Posted: 6/4/2013 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Claritin is great stuff!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meth cooks do/did exactly what you're complaining about––buy the stuff in bulk.

pato

Sometimes, you come across like a bad Dave_A parody.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I use Benydrl.

You can get big bottles of it cheap at BJs or Costco.

That shit knocks me out pronto.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pato

It's an idiotic law.

You're wasting your time. Pato is a well-known state apologist.

Naw, but I think it's hilarious that people think that sudafed will help allergies.
Shortcut, without going into the biochemistry--it doesn't.
sudafed is a decongestant. There are others on the market.

Figure it out and quit your bitchin..

pato
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top