BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No, that is her sacrifice, not her contribution. You can sacrifice everything and still contribute nothing.

She was rewarded for that sacrifice with 4 children and a life of luxury while married to their father.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she sacrificed her career to enable his, then her contribution is her entire potential career over decades,
No, that is her sacrifice, not her contribution. You can sacrifice everything and still contribute nothing.

She was rewarded for that sacrifice with 4 children and a life of luxury while married to their father.
Her career would have earned 0.00000000000000000000001 of the incredibly luxurious lifestyle he has provided her. He.  Provided. Her. She could have done NOTHING to even come close.

I've met almosty no women who can see it. It's like they're wired to justify the theft and the mooching. Almost like logic isn't their strong suit or something. Almost.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
'I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in': Jeff Bezos' steamy text messages to married TV anchor he was 'having an affair with' which date back to April - nine months before he announced split from his wife of 25 years

Sanchez was voted 'Biggest Flirt' by her classmates at Del Norte High School (Sanchez in left in 1987)

There was no sign of Sanchez at her Beverly Hills home on Wednesday as Bezos' divorce was announced

The Enquirer says it trailed Bezos and Sanchez for four months in what it calls the 'largest investigation' in the magazine's history, with its photographer catching the lovebirds 'doing the dirty on their spouses'.

However they say they have evidence of the affair staring several months before their investigation began.

They say they followed Bezos and Sanchez 'across five states and 40,000 miles, tailed them in private jets, swanky limos, helicopter rides, romantic hikes, five-star hotel hideaways, intimate dinner dates and 'quality time' in hidden love nests.'

The magazine also claim they once met up at the same hotel in Boston, Massachusetts where the Bezos family stayed when they visited their son at MIT for Parents' Day.

More
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did you like giving up your stuff when she cheated on you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s not a sacrifice to stay home with the kids. It’s sacrificing the ability to provide for themselves. In order to stay home, a parent is obligated to rely on someone else to provide. If that provider stops providing, the person staying at home is starting at square one, like a person right out of high school or college. Those years could have been spent growing the career and advancing, but were agreed upon to be spent otherwise. If the provider decides to end the agreement, the provider should be responsible for that lost potential.
I somewhat agree.

so lets be fair on her lost potential earnings..
so..lets assume she would be at the top of her game and could've brought in 250k per year x 25 years = $6.25 million
and to be fair lets pre-fund her retirement = $100 million
and lets add some just for shits and giggles = $100 million

sooo $250 million should cover everything she "could " have potentiality earned and saved right?
and give her a bonus for sticking by him through thick and thin

would that be fair?

ps. Im not in anyway directing this at you. just curious of your opinion
Half! Because feelz.
No. Because it was MY stuff. I’m the one who earned it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she sacrificed her career to enable his, then her contribution is her entire potential career over decades,

So give her 20 million, which is several times her "sacrifice" that she made while living in huge mansions and traveling the world in five star luxury that she never could have earned herself. Not tens of billions.  I can't believe I have to explain this.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
To anyone that is smack talking his wife- I would bet good money that right now, deep down, she would have preferred a middle class life and got to keep her marriage and family intact over being a billionaire
View Quote
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The shit some of you guys come up with.  Bless your pea pickin' heart.

Unless you're low key trying to get some internet poon from the screech patrol. But why?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Her career would have earned 0.00000000000000000000001 of the incredibly luxurious lifestyle he has provided her. He.  Provided. Her. She could have done NOTHING to even come close.

I've met almosty no women who can see it. It's like they're wired to justify the theft and the mooching. Almost like logic isn't their strong suit or something. Almost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feminist social bias leads to illogical conclusions like retiring and living a life of luxery entitles one to the earnings of another.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#7]
trade up imo.  /shrug
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s not a sacrifice to stay home with the kids. It’s sacrificing the ability to provide for themselves. In order to stay home, a parent is obligated to rely on someone else to provide. If that provider stops providing, the person staying at home is starting at square one, like a person right out of high school or college. Those years could have been spent growing the career and advancing, but were agreed upon to be spent otherwise. If the provider decides to end the agreement, the provider should be responsible for that lost potential.
I somewhat agree.

so..lets assume she would be at the top of her game and could've brought in 250k per year x 25 years = $6.25 million

sooo $250 million should cover everything she "could " have potentiality earned and saved right?

would that be fair?

Half! Because feelz.
But you agreed via marriage to share it with an equal partner. That’s how that works. What’s yours was hers and what’s hers was yours. So it was her stuff too, as you agree upon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But you agreed via marriage to share it with an equal partner. That’s how that works. What’s yours was hers and what’s hers was yours. So it was her stuff too, as you agree upon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I somewhat agree.

would that be fair?

Half! Because feelz.
I understand that our feminist society sees it that way.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't realize Cobra-ak had like six alternate accounts, here
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
StevenH, what is it you often say are a woman’s most valuable assets?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
'I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in': Jeff Bezos' steamy text messages to married TV anchor he was 'having an affair with' which date back to April - nine months before he announced split from his wife of 25 years

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/14/8360968-6577797-image-a-35_1547132140759.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/14/8360972-6577797-image-m-34_1547132135152.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/13/8357584-6575213-image-a-17_1547126069881.jpg
Sanchez was voted 'Biggest Flirt' by her classmates at Del Norte High School (Sanchez in left in 1987)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/17/8368380-6577797-image-a-21_1547141099103.jpg

There was no sign of Sanchez at her Beverly Hills home on Wednesday as Bezos' divorce was announced

The Enquirer says it trailed Bezos and Sanchez for four months in what it calls the 'largest investigation' in the magazine's history, with its photographer catching the lovebirds 'doing the dirty on their spouses'.

However they say they have evidence of the affair staring several months before their investigation began.

They say they followed Bezos and Sanchez 'across five states and 40,000 miles, tailed them in private jets, swanky limos, helicopter rides, romantic hikes, five-star hotel hideaways, intimate dinner dates and 'quality time' in hidden love nests.'

The magazine also claim they once met up at the same hotel in Boston, Massachusetts where the Bezos family stayed when they visited their son at MIT for Parents' Day.

More
View Quote
Thot status:
Patrolled [   ]
Not Patrolled [ X ]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll bet there's a fair amount of truth in your post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, I’ve figured something out about married guys, divorce, and the new broad. She doesn’t have to be better looking. She just has to be different.
I'll bet there's a fair amount of truth in your post.
Men and women both will leave their spouse, who is an overall better package to the objective party, for someone (objectively less desirable) who offers  something they perceive their spouse isn’t offering them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Youth (beauty).

The reward for being a stay at home spouse should be room and board. It's essentially an early retirement. Get to sit on your ass and have everything provided for you. it should not come with cash and prizes when the relationship ends. Get a job, you go girl. You don't need a man (or his money).

ETA: prior to feminist society, a woman's parents would pay a man to marry her because they realized the financial burden he was taking on to provide for her. Now society expects him to provide for her without compensation and not only continue after the marriage fails, but to reward her with far more than needed to survive.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of that saying that’s usually written on a bar men’s bathroom wall. “You May think she’s a peach, but there’s another man who’s sick of her shit”
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I somewhat agree.

would that be fair?

Half! Because feelz.
Take it back to straight contract law, no feels attached.

In a contract, terms are agreed upon with a specified penalty for breach of contract. Breach of contract is a legal cause of action and a type of civil wrong, in which a binding agreement or bargained-for exchange is not honored by one or more of the parties to the contract by non-performance or interference with the other party's performance.

The specified penalty for breach of (marital) contract (aka divorce) in California is an equal division of assets. Who breached the contract and thus incurred the specified penalty for breach of contract?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In a contract, terms are agreed upon with a specified penalty for breach of contract. Breach of contract is a legal cause of action and a type of civil wrong, in which a binding agreement or bargained-for exchange is not honored by one or more of the parties to the contract by non-performance or interference with the other party's performance.

The specified penalty for breach of (marital) contract (aka divorce) in California is an equal division of assets. Who breached the contract and thus incurred the specified penalty for breach of contract?
View Quote
No such contract exists though. I agree it would be a great idea to negotiate such things in advance of getting married rather than assuming them.

Every woman has a different idea of what "wife" means and requires. Do not pretend everyone getting married believes the same things you do.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Youth (beauty).

The reward for being a stay at home spouse should be room and board. It's essentially an early retirement. Get to sit on your ass and have everything provided for you. it should not come with cash and prizes when the relationship ends. Get a job, you go girl. You don't need a man (or his money).

ETA: prior to feminist society, a woman's parents would pay a man to marry her because they realized the financial burden he was taking on to provide for her. Now society expects him to provide for her without compensation and not only continue after the marriage fails, but to reward her with far more than needed to survive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Youth (beauty).

And there’s the crux of your argument. You compare all stay at home spouses to your spouse and assume they are all the same. They aren’t. Once you get over that idea and realize that many stay at home spouses work very hard and have extensive obligations that assist their spouse in his or her career advancement, you may begin to get over your resentment.

I guarantee you she did far more than sit on her ass.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't care.....Let the American Oligarchs see how most men with two nickles to rub together has to give one of them and then some (in alimony and/or child support) to a ex.

LOL.....Saving all that money by fucking over his employees did not work out the way he thought. He's the one about to get bent-over.

I saw that after she takes him to the cleaners she will be the richest woman in the world (69 B) because they filed in a 50/50 state.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Going just on looks alone, his wife is attractive for her age. Appears to be very healthy, has a very nice figure and maintained a youthful appearance. Now, she could be be a raging bitch but let’s face it, Jeffery isn’t Brad Pitt.

Yes, yes money and all I know changes the dynamics but she’s not bad of a catch.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And there’s the crux of your argument. You compare all stay at home spouses to your spouse and assume they are all the same. They aren’t. Once you get over that idea and realize that many stay at home spouses work very hard and have extensive obligations that assist their spouse in his or her career advancement, you may begin to get over your resentment.

View Quote
I'm all for evaluating actual contributions and making sure they are properly compensated. I'm opposed to the default idea that simply because you got married you are entitled to half. Ex wives should not be parasites leeching of a male host.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No such contract exists though. I agree it would be a great idea to negotiate such things in advance of getting married rather than assuming them.

Every woman has a different idea of what "wife" means and requires. Do not pretend everyone getting married believes the same things you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But looking at basic contract law takes all the feels out of it. The contract is the marriage license. The breach of contract is the divorce. The penalty for breach of contract is specified. Simple as that. Not feminist at all.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Going just on looks alone, his wife is attractive for her age. Appears to be very healthy, has a very nice figure and maintained a youthful appearance. .
View Quote
She has improved by using the money he provided. Her left her better than he found her.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like Bezos is into a dirty Sanchez.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm all for evaluating actual contributions and making sure they are properly compensated. I'm opposed to the default idea that simply because you got married you are entitled to half. Ex wives should not be parasites leeching of a male host.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur.

No fault shouldn’t exist in situations like this. This is an at fault case if there ever was one. What should the penalty be for an at fault divorce? What should a cheating spouse be able to leave the marriage with?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Anybody that believes that the assets isn’t gonna be slit in half is as delusional as a liberal thinking socialism is a utopia. Women breadwinners get treated the same way. I know women that have lost their houses to guys that made less money than them in the relationship.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did she help? Was Amazon her idea?
She was actually one of the very first "employees" of Amazon, so she definitely contributed to the success of the company.  They BOTH quit their jobs at the investment company they worked for in order to start amazon.

It's impossible to quantify what she MIGHT have done on her own, just like it's impossible to say what his life would have been like without her.

Do you think he would have raised four children on his own while building amazon?
A nanny, a cook, and a maid would have cost him $100 grand a year, 150 tops.

And I'm sure he provided all of those to do the actual work for her anyway. From the money earned. At his business. Which she may have had a tiny part in building.
And then he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. He stepped out on her. They agreed to share, til death do them part, the fruit of their efforts in a joint fashion. She sacrificed her career and supported him while he pursued his dream. He’s leaving her once he got there, for another man’s wife.

If men want to continue having women support them and maintain a traditional feminine role, they need to accept and uphold their end of the agreement. And that doesn’t involve trading in and leaving the first wife (who gave what some men argue are her most valuable assets, her youth and fertility) with little to nothing to show for it.
Wasn't her end of the agreement possibly to raise the kids?
Generally, parents agree to raise children together, possibly with the aid of others if necessary or desired. I’m sure they didn’t jointly decide she should operate as a single mother with dad entirely out of the picture.
Plenty of parents have one person working and the other raising the kids.

Its hardly what I call "sacrificing". Sacrificing possibly leads to resentment.
And now she gets money into the billions, and being able to support herself quite well.

I think whe will be fine.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I concur.

No fault shouldn’t exist in situations like this. This is an at fault case if there ever was one. What should the penalty be for an at fault divorce? What should a cheating spouse be able to leave the marriage with?
View Quote
Everything he or she earned. Nothing the other half did.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't care.....Let the American Oligarchs see how most men with two nickles to rub together has to give one of them and then some (in alimony and/or child support) to a ex.

LOL.....Saving all that money by fucking over his employees did not work out the way he thought. He's the one about to get bent-over.

I saw that after she takes him to the cleaners she will be the richest woman in the world (69 B) because they filed in a 50/50 state.
View Quote
After a billion, does it make any difference?  She cant spend it all even if she wants to.  He aint gonna be poor.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
trade up imo.  /shrug
View Quote
Eww, no. This latest model is a definite downgrade. Keep in mind those pics from the DailyFail posted above are from more than a decade ago. She's butchered her face with fillers and plastic surgery since then:

She's got some big fake knockers, which is cool I guess. Mackenzie Bezos has definitely had some work done as well, but she kept it much more restrained and tasteful.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But looking at basic contract law takes all the feels out of it. The contract is the marriage license. The breach of contract is the divorce. The penalty for breach of contract is specified. Simple as that. Not feminist at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she had an affair, she would be getting the exact same amount as she is now.

Funny how the breach of the "contract " is lucrative to one side.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And now she gets money into the billions, and being able to support herself quite well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did she help? Was Amazon her idea?
She was actually one of the very first "employees" of Amazon, so she definitely contributed to the success of the company.  They BOTH quit their jobs at the investment company they worked for in order to start amazon.

It's impossible to quantify what she MIGHT have done on her own, just like it's impossible to say what his life would have been like without her.

Do you think he would have raised four children on his own while building amazon?
A nanny, a cook, and a maid would have cost him $100 grand a year, 150 tops.

And I'm sure he provided all of those to do the actual work for her anyway. From the money earned. At his business. Which she may have had a tiny part in building.
And then he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. He stepped out on her. They agreed to share, til death do them part, the fruit of their efforts in a joint fashion. She sacrificed her career and supported him while he pursued his dream. He’s leaving her once he got there, for another man’s wife.

If men want to continue having women support them and maintain a traditional feminine role, they need to accept and uphold their end of the agreement. And that doesn’t involve trading in and leaving the first wife (who gave what some men argue are her most valuable assets, her youth and fertility) with little to nothing to show for it.
Wasn't her end of the agreement possibly to raise the kids?
Generally, parents agree to raise children together, possibly with the aid of others if necessary or desired. I’m sure they didn’t jointly decide she should operate as a single mother with dad entirely out of the picture.
Plenty of parents have one person working and the other raising the kids.

Its hardly what I call "sacrificing". Sacrificing possibly leads to resentment.

Emotionally, she’s probably very hurt. I imagine she’ll have serious trust issues going forward.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur.

We disagree
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anybody that believes that the assets isn’t gonna be slit in half is as delusional as a liberal thinking socialism is a utopia. Women breadwinners get treated the same way. I know women that have lost their houses to guys that made less money than them in the relationship.
View Quote
I'm betting they'll go the Steve Wynn route where the equity is split but she gives her voting rights to Jeff with restrictions on how much/how often she can sell stock. He doesn't have the cash or property to buy her off at anything close to the amount she's "owed" under the law.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That, I would not agree with.

ETA: and has she been the top earner, he’d still be getting half.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#37]
In before "screen name?"
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Eww, no. This latest model is a definite downgrade. Keep in mind those pics from the DailyFail posted above are from more than a decade ago. She's butchered her face with fillers and plastic surgery since then:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/16/8333858-6577797-Sanchez_far_left_was_spotted_alongside_Bezos_at_Amazon_s_Golden_-a-13_1547137960390.jpg

She's got some big fake knockers, which is cool I guess. Mackenzie Bezos has definitely had some work done as well, but she kept it much more restrained and tasteful.
View Quote
He has such a punchable face
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I somewhat agree.

would that be fair?

Half! Because feelz.
LMAO. Yeah because "community property" is a modern concept....
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not agree with what part?

If she cheated, the payout would be no different.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Dealing with ex's can be a pain in the butt.  I imagine dealing with an ex that is worth billions would be a royal pain in the butt.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it’s the law in that state, but I don’t agree that the law is right in that circumstance. If the stay at home steps out, they are actively walking away from that lifestyle, not being kicked out the door into the gutter.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/16/8333858-6577797-Sanchez_far_left_was_spotted_alongside_Bezos_at_Amazon_s_Golden_-a-13_1547137960390.jpg

View Quote
It's the old curse of the savant.  Bezos is a genius when it comes to internet logistics.  But on everything else he's just an average schlub.  Losing half your stuff to bang a 49 year old married MILF is trailer-park tier.  If Bezos was getting divorced because pictures surfaced of his cocaine-fueled orgy with Victoria's Secret models - there but for the grace of God go I.  But in this instance he's not the genius.   He's the dumbass Marine young, dumb, and full of cum, and she's the Dependapotamus about to get dem bennies.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She has improved by using the money he provided. Her left her better than he found her.
View Quote
Take two to tango buddy.....Marriage is *supposed* to be an equal thing, if Jeffy-boy decided he want some strange for no other reason as he can well....he's no longer going to be one of the richest people. If this is because she wants a boy toy and Jeff's expense, yeah she shouldn't get his money. Either we're (men and women,) are equal or we're not.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He has such a punchable face
View Quote
Worst Bond Villan ever.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
trade up imo.  /shrug

you purposely picked a photo of her squinting to prove your point?  

His wife has horse teeth.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/QBrExfC.jpg

Looks like he's already got an eye on someone else.
View Quote
He appears to be seeing someone on the side.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I know it’s the law in that state, but I don’t agree that the law is right in that circumstance. If the stay at home steps out, they are actively walking away from that lifestyle, not being kicked out the door into the gutter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't agree with it, but that is how it is.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He survived a helicopter crash a few years ago.  It left him brain damaged and turned him into a raging liberal.  Should have been riding in a Robinson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF!  Has he had a stroke or something?
He survived a helicopter crash a few years ago.  It left him brain damaged and turned him into a raging liberal.  Should have been riding in a Robinson.
That would probably do it...
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top