Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like it's good for both parties.

She gets independence, likely a mid 20s male model or bodybuilder type bristling with testosterone. And is funny and fun to be around.

He gets a younger wife (or husband?) without all the baggage they have acquired over the years.

They will both be happier in the end, and they will both have plenty of money. Win win.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm betting they'll go the Steve Wynn route where the equity is split but she gives her voting rights to Jeff with restrictions on how much/how often she can sell stock. He doesn't have the cash or property to buy her off at anything close to the amount she's "owed" under the law.
View Quote
No one does.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
you purposely picked a photo of her squinting to prove your point?  

His wife has horse teeth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
trade up imo.  /shrug
Eww, no. This latest model is a definite downgrade. Keep in mind those pics from the DailyFail posted above are from more than a decade ago. She's butchered her face with fillers and plastic surgery since then:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/16/8333858-6577797-Sanchez_far_left_was_spotted_alongside_Bezos_at_Amazon_s_Golden_-a-13_1547137960390.jpg

She's got some big fake knockers, which is cool I guess. Mackenzie Bezos has definitely had some work done as well, but she kept it much more restrained and tasteful.
you purposely picked a photo of her squinting to prove your point?  

His wife has horse teeth.
I picked it because it was the most recent photo of her I've seen, from a few days ago at the Golden Globes afterparty. Besides, the squinting is the least of her problems there. Her lips are running at higher PSI than my tires. Here are some photos from the last few years that I guess are more flattering:

6 years ago

2 years ago

Last year [edited for COC]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone knows ol' Jeff could they call him and get him to fund the wall?
He has plenty of money and wouldn't miss it.

It would be a good project to do before the Big D and would be a winner all the way around.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't get all the sympathy for this guy. He traded in his wife for a newer model. The new plaything isn't hideous or anything, but that's not a 69 BILLION dollar piece of ass.

BUT...It's not like he's walking away destitute. He's not struggling to pay the electric bill, nor is he being forced to change his lifestyle.(Accept to accommodate the new plaything) He's still worth 69 BILLION dollars. The divorce is amicable. He's keeping most of the toys and stuff he had. And even if he didn't keep it, he can afford to replace it with new stuff.

For all we know, the wife might of been tired of his shit, and was cool with the divorce so she could go do her own thing. (with 69 BILLION dollars to do it with).

I think they will both be OK.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#6]
This situation makes me think that this is the result of Jeff Bezos thinking with an inexperienced dick.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You don't agree with it, but that is how it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take it back to straight contract law, no feels attached.

In a contract, terms are agreed upon with a specified penalty for breach of contract. Breach of contract is a legal cause of action and a type of civil wrong, in which a binding agreement or bargained-for exchange is not honored by one or more of the parties to the contract by non-performance or interference with the other party's performance.

The specified penalty for breach of (marital) contract (aka divorce) in California is an equal division of assets. Who breached the contract and thus incurred the specified penalty for breach of contract?
No such contract exists though. I agree it would be a great idea to negotiate such things in advance of getting married rather than assuming them.

Every woman has a different idea of what "wife" means and requires. Do not pretend everyone getting married believes the same things you do.
But looking at basic contract law takes all the feels out of it. The contract is the marriage license. The breach of contract is the divorce. The penalty for breach of contract is specified. Simple as that. Not feminist at all.
If she had an affair, she would be getting the exact same amount as she is now.

Funny how the breach of the "contract " is lucrative to one side.
That, I would not agree with.

ETA: and has she been the top earner, he’d still be getting half.
Not agree with what part?

If she cheated, the payout would be no different.
I know it’s the law in that state, but I don’t agree that the law is right in that circumstance. If the stay at home steps out, they are actively walking away from that lifestyle, not being kicked out the door into the gutter.
I know. And in this case, the wronged party is getting a payout. Sometimes it works in the wronged party’s favor, and sometimes it doesn’t.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know. And in this case, the wronged party is getting a payout. Sometimes it works in the wronged party’s favor, and sometimes it doesn’t.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a contract, terms are agreed upon with a specified penalty for breach of contract. Breach of contract is a legal cause of action and a type of civil wrong, in which a binding agreement or bargained-for exchange is not honored by one or more of the parties to the contract by non-performance or interference with the other party's performance.

The specified penalty for breach of (marital) contract (aka divorce) in California is an equal division of assets. Who breached the contract and thus incurred the specified penalty for breach of contract?
No such contract exists though. I agree it would be a great idea to negotiate such things in advance of getting married rather than assuming them.

Every woman has a different idea of what "wife" means and requires. Do not pretend everyone getting married believes the same things you do.
But looking at basic contract law takes all the feels out of it. The contract is the marriage license. The breach of contract is the divorce. The penalty for breach of contract is specified. Simple as that. Not feminist at all.

I know it’s the law in that state, but I don’t agree that the law is right in that circumstance. If the stay at home steps out, they are actively walking away from that lifestyle, not being kicked out the door into the gutter.
With all due respect, but when 70% of women file for divorces, the chances of the "wrong party" getting any type of payout is greatly reduced.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's the old curse of the savant.  Bezos is a genius when it comes to internet logistics.  But on everything else he's just an average schlub.  Losing half your stuff to bang a 49 year old married MILF is trailer-park tier.  If Bezos was getting divorced because pictures surfaced of his cocaine-fueled orgy with Victoria's Secret models - there but for the grace of God go I.  But in this instance he's not the genius.   He's the dumbass Marine young, dumb, and full of cum, and she's the Dependapotamus about to get dem bennies.
View Quote
If he's going to get a divorce with 11-12 figures, he might as well go full-on Caligula... If only for my amusement.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No one does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm betting they'll go the Steve Wynn route where the equity is split but she gives her voting rights to Jeff with restrictions on how much/how often she can sell stock. He doesn't have the cash or property to buy her off at anything close to the amount she's "owed" under the law.
No one does.
That was basically my point. I think a lot of people are under the mistaken impression that people on the Forbes 400 can just cut a check for billions of dollars. The vast majority of billionaires have their net worths tied up in equity in their own companies/companies their families built, and liquidating enough of that to pay off a big bill like this would reduce their control and/or cause the stock's value to take a hit. Bezos has been selling stock pretty consistently to the tune of a couple million shares a year, enough to get him ~$2 billion in 2017, but a big share of that is being plowed into Blue Origin.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That was basically my point. I think a lot of people are under the mistaken impression that people on the Forbes 400 can just cut a check for billions of dollars. The vast majority of billionaires have their net worths tied up in equity in their own companies/companies their families built, and liquidating enough of that to pay off a big bill like this would reduce their control and/or cause the stock's value to take a hit. Bezos has been selling stock pretty consistently to the tune of a couple million shares a year, enough to get him ~$2 billion in 2017, but a big share of that is being plowed into Blue Origin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one does.
I figure he'll just give her half the equity or some combination of equity/real property/some cash to satisfy the decree.  I think it's been in the works longer than we think, the announcement yesterday was just to get ahead to the Enquirer story.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Take two to tango buddy.....Marriage is *supposed* to be an equal thing, if Jeffy-boy decided he want some strange for no other reason as he can well....he's no longer going to be one of the richest people. If this is because she wants a boy toy and Jeff's expense, yeah she shouldn't get his money. Either we're (men and women,) are equal or we're not.....
View Quote
Marrying someone doesn't make you their equal. You can marry up or down. Bezos is the Super Bowl champion of business. How much did she really contribute to that? Compensate her for what she actually contributed. Not some default "I want half, plus spousal support for life" BS.

True equality would mean nobody would ever pay spousal support again.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jesus. Do you really believe that women are that fragile and have to leech off a man to survive?  Nobody gets "kicked into the gutter" anymore. It's 2019, women can work too. If your marriage falls apart, and you were a house husband or house wife, get a job.

its amazing that some believe a woman can be given everything she every said she wanted and then play the victim of her own desires, like a desire to not work and desire to have children.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Trump is friends with David Pecker, owner of the National Enquirer.  I wonder if this is Trump's revenge against WaPo?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/david-pecker-ceo-national-enquirer-publisher-trump-friend-granted-immunity-n903206
View Quote
Mr Pecker is usually blamed for these high-profile sex stories.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't get all the sympathy for this guy.
View Quote
Because he is the Tom Brady, Mike Tyson, Tiger Woods, Picasso of the business world and she's just a former lawyer who was along for the ride. Its illogical to believe that her contributions to Amazon are worth half.

Yet another example why men of talent, potential or means should avoid marriage.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mr Pecker is usually blamed for these high-profile sex stories.  
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Can someone guesstimate how many times he got laid in the past 25 years, then divide all the billions it's going to cost him by that number to get appx cost per fuck.  Deduct 1 fuck per argument they had over the same time period.

The lawyers are salivating, probably already shopping for new Lamborghinis
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Marrying someone doesn't make you their equal. You can marry up or down. Bezos is the Super Bowl champion of business. How much did she really contribute to that? Compensate her for what she actually contributed. Not some default "I want half, plus spousal support for life" BS.

View Quote
No offense but I'm sensing a bit of bias in your posts. Given the reason why I think you're bias, I can see your point of view but again it *should* be equal parties but I know it's not that way. I highly doubt in the case Jeff and his wife, they're reflective of the average.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No offense but I'm sensing a bit of bias in your posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am biased. I believe the divorce industry and family court system treat men and breadwinners unfairly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
With all due respect, but when 70% of women file for divorces, the chances of the "wrong party" getting any type of payout is greatly reduced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose that depends on how you define the wronged party.

But regardless, that’s why mandatory no fault divorce is no bueno. Let it be at fault when there is fault and no fault when there isn’t.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am biased. I believe the divorce industry and family court system treat men and breadwinners unfairly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you are arguing based on feels, not logic.

Stay at home parenting/spouse is rarely a unilateral decision, and no few men specifically desire to have a stay at home spouse. If a divorce happens, their obligations are commensurate with their share in that decision.

Yes, the stay at home can get a job. But not nearly as good a job as if they’d spent those years building their career rather than caring for hearth and home.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Its like saying Tom Brady's wife contributed half to his super-bowl wins.
View Quote
Not sure what you're getting at here. Doesn't Brady get paid regardless of whether he gets the team to the super-bowl?
Or, by your logic... his TEAM MATES contribute to his super-bowl wins, do they get paid what he gets?
I'm not a sportsing fan and I heard Brady actually takes a huge pay cut to play for the Patriots and that his current wife actually makes considerably more than he does, super-bowl or not.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Anons had an interesting idea.  What if this is an excuse to liquidate Amazon stock without spooking the market?  Both of them can liquidate some in order to pay expenses, etc.  Then Mrs. Bezos can liquidate a lot more on the excuse that she doesn't want to be part of the company anymore.  Conspiratorial, yes, but interesting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Take two to tango buddy.....Marriage is *supposed* to be an equal thing, if Jeffy-boy decided he want some strange for no other reason as he can well....he's no longer going to be one of the richest people. If this is because she wants a boy toy and Jeff's expense, yeah she shouldn't get his money. Either we're (men and women,) are equal or we're not.....
View Quote
We have no idea what went on in that marriage.  We are only seeing what the Enquirer found and planned to publish.  His wife might have been cucking him for the last decade, or perhaps she was refusing sex for the last 5 years.

A friend of mine had the experience of his wife calling him "asshole" to his face every day for the last 3 years of his marriage.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anons had an interesting idea.  What if this is an excuse to liquidate Amazon stock without spooking the market?  Both of them can liquidate some in order to pay expenses, etc.  Then Mrs. Bezos can liquidate a lot more on the excuse that she doesn't want to be part of the company anymore.  Conspiratorial, yes, but interesting.
View Quote
He's been selling about 1-2 million shares a year on a pre-planned schedule, which should be plenty for "expenses." Selling an amount that significantly diminishes Bezos' control would probably hurt the value of the company quite a bit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I figure he'll just give her half the equity or some combination of equity/real property/some cash to satisfy the decree.  I think it's been in the works longer than we think, the announcement yesterday was just to get ahead to the Enquirer story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one does.
See my original quote. I expect they'll pull a Wynn and split the stock while she signs over the voting rights and agrees to restrict her sales (although things didn't go according to plan with Wynn obviously). Unless she really wants to break his balls, in which case she might demand a seat on the board and not sign over her voting rights.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't get all the sympathy for this guy. He traded in his wife for a newer model. The new plaything isn't hideous or anything, but that's not a 69 BILLION dollar piece of ass.

BUT...It's not like he's walking away destitute. He's not struggling to pay the electric bill, nor is he being forced to change his lifestyle.(Accept to accommodate the new plaything) He's still worth 69 BILLION dollars. The divorce is amicable. He's keeping most of the toys and stuff he had. And even if he didn't keep it, he can afford to replace it with new stuff.

For all we know, the wife might of been tired of his shit, and was cool with the divorce so she could go do her own thing. (with 69 BILLION dollars to do it with).

I think they will both be OK.
View Quote
I don't have any sympathy for Bezos.

His wife may not have earned half of Amazon - but Bezos essentially gave it away when he cheated on her.  
If Bezos had been a real man, and he wasn't satisfied in their marriage, he would have divorced her rather than cheating on her and his kids.

The only "winners" in this situation are their lawyers.  They've hit the jackpot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We have no idea what went on in that marriage.  We are only seeing what the Enquirer found and planned to publish.  His wife might have been cucking him for the last decade, or perhaps she was refusing sex for the last 5 years.

A friend of mine had the experience of his wife calling him "asshole" to his face every day for the last 3 years of his marriage.
View Quote
Agreed, that’s why I said it takes two.  Rarely is it a clear case, ok he’s banging other trim is that because he’s a dog or a frigid bitch that wouldn’t so much touch him? My guess is his dick got him in trouble but yeah this is going to be expensive.

As someone said above, if in his shoes and I was going to stray, holy hell would I go overboard. The entire Swedish Bikini team for starters.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Courts really should look closer when super high net worth divorces happen.  Yeah, I get that for average Joes they just want to say fuck it and split shit in half, but when someone is an entrepreneur or artist or similar and builds something like Amazon, the courts should look closer at who built it.  One of the reasons we had to wait so long for new Star Wars movies (and then they sucked) is because Lucas didn't want to share the proceeds with his ex, or at least that's the rumor.  I don't care how good a spouse you are, Lucas wrote Star Wars.  And Bezos built Amazon.  And same for the women.  Kylie Kardashian is likely going to be a billionaire soon. And she will likely marry some ghetto trash hip hop "artist" (if she hasn't already).  When the inevitable divorce comes, she should keep her money as well.
View Quote
I don't know enough of Star Wars' history to know how much his first wife "deserved," but this little tidbit is worth a look:

https://www.syfy.co.uk/news/3-ways-which-marcia-lucas-helped-save-star-wars-0

And this:

How Star Wars was saved in the edit
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And then he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. He stepped out on her. They agreed to share, til death do them part, the fruit of their efforts in a joint fashion. She sacrificed her career and supported him while he pursued his dream. He’s leaving her once he got there, for another man’s wife.

If men want to continue having women support them and maintain a traditional feminine role, they need to accept and uphold their end of the agreement. And that doesn’t involve trading in and leaving the first wife (who gave what some men argue are her most valuable assets, her youth and fertility) with little to nothing to show for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did she help? Was Amazon her idea?
She was actually one of the very first "employees" of Amazon, so she definitely contributed to the success of the company.  They BOTH quit their jobs at the investment company they worked for in order to start amazon.

It's impossible to quantify what she MIGHT have done on her own, just like it's impossible to say what his life would have been like without her.

Do you think he would have raised four children on his own while building amazon?
A nanny, a cook, and a maid would have cost him $100 grand a year, 150 tops.

And I'm sure he provided all of those to do the actual work for her anyway. From the money earned. At his business. Which she may have had a tiny part in building.
And then he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. He stepped out on her. They agreed to share, til death do them part, the fruit of their efforts in a joint fashion. She sacrificed her career and supported him while he pursued his dream. He’s leaving her once he got there, for another man’s wife.

If men want to continue having women support them and maintain a traditional feminine role, they need to accept and uphold their end of the agreement. And that doesn’t involve trading in and leaving the first wife (who gave what some men argue are her most valuable assets, her youth and fertility) with little to nothing to show for it.
This.

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

She doesn't give up her job, she's a "career" (said sneeringly) feminist and neglects her family. Why can't she just be a wife and mom?

She gives up her career, stays home to raise the kids, he wants a divorce later and she doesn't "deserve" anything because she just sat at home while HE did all the real "work."

I remember a thread—probably a few years ago—where some guys were arguing that even women who put their husbands through college (working to support him as he studies) and/or gave up their careers (with the urging/agreement of husband) to take care of kids fulltime deserved NOTHING if there was a divorce* because sucks to be her, she took the risk, tough shit, nobody forced her.

*This assumes the divorce was not caused by her cheating on him or otherwise being a horrible wife.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Stay at home parenting/spouse is rarely a unilateral decision, and no few men specifically desire to have a stay at home spouse. If a divorce happens, their obligations are commensurate with their share in that decision.

Yes, the stay at home can get a job. But not nearly as good a job as if they’d spent those years building their career rather than caring for hearth and home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, again.

This is the narrative I've seen here:

She could have a career, but women who focus on careers are not "good wife material." "Why can't she be happy staying home and raising my kids?" they opine. No, daycare is no good. They don't want some strangers taking care of the kids so the wife can continue her career. They want the mother to be at home!

But when there's a divorce, it's like, "She shouldn't get half of what I EARNED and she did NOTHING!!!"

Either having kids raised by their mom is worth something, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't bitch when she puts the kids in daycare and doesn't miss a day of work so she can aggressively build her career over the years. If it's worth something, then don't bitch when you get a divorce (again, assuming she wasn't cheating or being a horrible wife) and she ends up getting her "share."
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#32]
'It's going to be a beauty!' Trump mocks Amazon chief Jeff Bezos over his divorce and snarks 'I wish him luck' following bombshell about love affair with married TV anchor that pre-dated announcement of split from his wife of 25 years

Trump on Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' divorce news: I wish him luck, it's going to be a beauty

More

From morning news anchor and reality TV show host to girlfriend of the world's richest man: How Lauren Sanchez launched a successful Hollywood career and tied the knot in front of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck with their agent before falling for Bezos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6578631/How-Lauren-Sanchez-went-morning-news-host-Jeff-Bezos-girlfriend.html
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#33]
When I originally read this thread and commented I admittedly didn't know enough about them.
It's always a [guy's] knee jerk reaction to get mad at the thought of a woman taking half his shit in a divorce.
But... in practical terms, either one of them has more money than he could ever spend or two people have more money that either could ever spend together OR divided in half.
It's not really the same as some blue collar guy who loses half of his shit... which might not even amount to $200,000.
But when it's billions (not millions... BILLIONS), does it really matter?

I can't even begin to imagine what I would do with $1 billion. If they each end up with $65 billion, that's still an INSANE amount of money. And that's what they walk away with. How much money does that money make just being there? If you took half of my burger... I'll still be hungry. If you take half of the food at an all you can eat buffet, I'm still good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#34]
From this point forward, every woman that fucks him will be doing it for the money. He can get divorced 5 more times and still be a billionaire.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL

Quoted:
They're both better off seeing other men.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#36]
trump is funny.....
Bozos is a Dork

Quoted:
'It's going to be a beauty!' Trump mocks Amazon chief Jeff Bezos over his divorce and snarks 'I wish him luck' following bombshell about love affair with married TV anchor that pre-dated announcement of split from his wife of 25 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KJFjWpk_0

More

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/22/8374712-6578631-Sanchez_is_seen_here_while_attending_the_Larry_King_Live_Disaste-a-2_1547159591897.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/20/8374252-6578631-image-a-61_1547152546999.jpg

From morning news anchor and reality TV show host to girlfriend of the world's richest man: How Lauren Sanchez launched a successful Hollywood career and tied the knot in front of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck with their agent before falling for Bezos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6578631/How-Lauren-Sanchez-went-morning-news-host-Jeff-Bezos-girlfriend.html
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Bezos is crazy, he needs to throttle back. Acts like he's been in a 25 marriage and just met a hot chick for the first time.

TEXTS TO SANCHEZ

More
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Bezos is crazy, he needs to throttle back. Acts like he's been in a 25 marriage and just met a hot chick for the first time.

TEXTS TO SANCHEZ

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/74ac3cba-802e-4b4f-b816-0db31c320dfd.png

More
View Quote
"read the paper"

lol.  I didn't know people still did that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:45:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

TEXTS TO SANCHEZ

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/74ac3cba-802e-4b4f-b816-0db31c320dfd.png

More
View Quote
This was all going on for more than four months.

He literally lived with this chick on the road for a year and his wife feigned to notice.

Obviously the wife checked out before he did.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#40]
ENQUIRER EXCLUSIVE!
Cheating Tech Boss Jeff Bezos Sent Mistress Lauren An X-Rated ‘D*Ck Pic’

So-called tech genius Jeff Bezos sent a series of sleazy photos, X-rated selfies and explicit texts across the internet — all behind wife MacKenzie’s back!

In a stunning new revelation as part of the The National ENQUIRER Opens a New Window. ’s blockbuster exposé, we can reveal the Amazon founder — worth an eye-watering $144 billion — was so smitten with his mistress, Lauren Sanchez, the wife of powerful Hollywood talent agent Patrick Whitesell, that he literally lost his pants!

A cache of lewd selfies taken by Bezos and seen by reporters from The ENQUIRER are so shocking we dare not print them — but their existence could devastate his standing in the upper ranks of the tech world.

What’s more, the horndog e-commerce mogul even sent Sanchez a below-the-belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a “d*ck pic” — in an unsparing close-up that’s too explicit to describe in detail.

Indeed, The Enquirer’s editors decided not to publish the image or details about it out of respect to the billionaire’s privacy.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/jeff-bezos-amazon-divorce-dick-pics-photos-scandal/
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
ENQUIRER EXCLUSIVE!

So-called tech genius Jeff Bezos sent a series of sleazy photos, X-rated selfies and explicit texts across the internet — all behind wife MacKenzie’s back!

In a stunning new revelation as part of the The National ENQUIRER Opens a New Window. ’s blockbuster exposé, we can reveal the Amazon founder — worth an eye-watering $144 billion — was so smitten with his mistress, Lauren Sanchez, the wife of powerful Hollywood talent agent Patrick Whitesell, that he literally lost his pants!

A cache of lewd selfies taken by Bezos and seen by reporters from The ENQUIRER are so shocking we dare not print them — but their existence could devastate his standing in the upper ranks of the tech world.

What’s more, the horndog e-commerce mogul even sent Sanchez a below-the-belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a “d*ck pic” — in an unsparing close-up that’s too explicit to describe in detail.

Indeed, The Enquirer’s editors decided not to publish the image or details about it out of respect to the billionaire’s privacy.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/jeff-bezos-amazon-divorce-dick-pics-photos-scandal/
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 2:05:28 AM EDT
[#42]
She stopped giving blow-jobs and swallowing.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 8:40:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He literally lived with this chick on the road for a year and his wife feigned to notice.

View Quote
Either she trusted her husband to behave himself when he was out of her sight ( how many men have been duped for months or even years?), or she was pulling a Stepford until he came to her and told her he was leaving her for another man’s wife.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#44]

I know it is fake but still funny
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This, again.

She could have a career, but women who focus on careers are not "good wife material." "Why can't she be happy staying home and raising my kids?" they opine. No, daycare is no good. They don't want some strangers taking care of the kids so the wife can continue her career. They want the mother to be at home!

But when there's a divorce, it's like, "She shouldn't get half of what I EARNED and she did NOTHING!!!"

Either having kids raised by their mom is worth something, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't bitch when she puts the kids in daycare and doesn't miss a day of work so she can aggressively build her career over the years. If it's worth something, then don't bitch when you get a divorce (again, assuming she wasn't cheating or being a horrible wife) and she ends up getting her "share."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, again.

I've heard the same arguement made in justification for alimony.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TEXTS TO SANCHEZ

More

He shouldn't have cheated.

I bet the marriage had gone frosty tho.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
ENQUIRER EXCLUSIVE!

View Quote
Is there such a thing as a G rated dick pic?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is there such a thing as a G rated dick pic?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Either she trusted her husband to behave himself when he was out of her sight ( how many men have been duped for months or even years?), or she was pulling a Stepford until he came to her and told her he was leaving her for another man’s wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or she was aware and accepting as long as it remained under the radar. But when the Enquirer broke the story she had to eject to publicly save face.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
In my experience, it's been the absolute refusal to work from the woman so she can "tend the home", meanwhile he comes home from work with the house dirty, no food, money spent, and the kid with her mom.
9 times out of 10 here in the south, it's what I've witnessed. They say that's the culture and want to not work while also being a strong woman and not doing housework because "feminism".
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top