Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
dont make certain sounds, dont reflect certain light, else you and your family will be destroyed, welcome to america.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:03:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nascar isn't what is used to be.

It has been circling the drain for a long time.
View Quote

I pulled the plug when they decided orange Dodge Chargers were racist back in 2012.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#3]
FRISKY DINGO - Get The Nascar Crowd
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
well, nascar can eat the ass out of a dead male hooker after new years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Context really is everything when it comes to that word.
View Quote

I think things have reached the point where context is unimportant.  Either everyone can use a word or no one can.  A black guy uses it and it's no issue at all or he gets a record deal.  A white guy says it, fire him and wreck his life.  But dont just stop there.  Wreck his kids' lives, too.  Dox his dog and burn down his house.  

Off limits for all or not at all.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A word should never destroy a man's career.

Tired of this....
View Quote
A word should never have so much unlimited power that entire civilizations shy away from its use out of mortal fear and fear of losing a career.

Fuck the PC police.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]
How can you not understand, it’s so clear. You cannot say that word unless you have a certain color of skin because skin color doesn’t matter(that’s racist) and that word reminds black people of when other black people sold black people into slavery, so it’s not appropriate to use that word if you are not a black person based solely on the color of your skin.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Shake is fine.

The video is not allowed, per COC-1.
View Quote

@guns762

This isn't a shot at you, from what I can tell from your posts I'd assume we'd get along just fine, but why is this video any different than...

Teacher fined for explaining n word v “niggard” (cheap) while teaching MacBeth

Why is it ok for black people to use the N word?

VIDEO/AUDIO: President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word

Viggo Mortensen under fire for using the n-word

VIDEO: MSNBC says N*gg*s while talking about Kobe

First all black female national debate championship winners

The Tampa area N-word Depot guy is at it again, this time with Tpa. Mayor Buckhorn on his sign

Plenty of these thread have site staff or mods posting in them also. Again, not a shot at you personally but I think it's pretty obvious that this (and the other recent thread) isn't how the COC has been enforced over the years and that mods and site staff should huddle up and figure out which way to go with this. I personally don't care which way but it should at least be officially cleared up and preferably the COC should be edited to be more specific.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:49:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

(Video removed, COC-1~guns762)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. Fucking seriously? What if someone posts a rap video?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:24:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (Official Music Video)

I mean, it’s literally the group’s name...
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:28:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Naggers!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:31:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm getting a lot of IBTL mileage out of this subject these days.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was kinda listening to TMZ and it sounded like he was using it the same way blacks use, "Yo, n-word, whuddup?"  Was that right?
View Quote

I think this is correct. Should be obvious, actually. It's infuriating that you "can't" say certain words because you're white. It's a shame he apologized like a little bitch. Should have said "that's the way idiots like me talk, go fuck yourselves".

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This makes sense... it's like giving up some of our gun rights so that we don't have to give them all up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was kinda listening to TMZ and it sounded like he was using it the same way blacks use, "Yo, n-word, whuddup?"  Was that right?
Not at all. He made the hard R sound but it was directed at his white buddy. It's just a word and NASCAR is full retard anyway. Reverse racism has been going on for a long time and white kids fuck around with it because it's frustrating.

Hard R sound is bad, bc that's how whitey says it?

Soft R sound is good, bc POC says it?

Sort of like how it's ok to post a video here of a rapper or stand up comedian saying the N word but when it's about something that's actually news and discussion worthy they ban you for it.

Some things don't make sense but they exist anyway...

This makes sense... it's like giving up some of our gun rights so that we don't have to give them all up.

That actually makes more sense than this despite not making any sense at all.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 3:01:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think this is correct. Should be obvious, actually. It's infuriating that you "can't" say certain words because you're white. It's a shame he apologized like a little bitch. Should have said "that's the way idiots like me talk, go fuck yourselves".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That actually makes perfect sense to me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:44:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes, of course. It was a facetious comment because I can’t say what I’d like to say about people who appear to who derive pure unmitigated joy at enforcing the rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
big tit mod has been missing lately.

Enjoying a vacation perhaps?

Oh, I doubt that.

Some animals....

Yes, of course. It was a facetious comment because I can’t say what I’d like to say about people who appear to who derive pure unmitigated joy at enforcing the rules.

That they become cops??

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:47:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think things have reached the point where context is unimportant.  Either everyone can use a word or no one can.  A black guy uses it and it's no issue at all or he gets a record deal.  A white guy says it, fire him and wreck his life.  But dont just stop there.  Wreck his kids' lives, too.  Dox his dog and burn down his house.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part that really frosts my cookies is that, not only are they going after people for saying it now, they are going after people for EVER having said it.

I'm really quite amazed that the Left hasn't hauled Mel Brooks out into the village square and burned him alive.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:49:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Naggers!
View Quote

Arfcom Threads That Annoy You.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:03:04 AM EDT
[#20]
The owner of the company I work for called me that word on numerous times
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:41:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I don’t even know why I still come here anymore
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Will this gif be a bannable offense now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Might as well ban Carnac. Every time he is posted, it’s obviously done to insinuate the perp in any news story posted here is black. Of course, GD has displayed the trend of posting a majority of news featuring blacks behaving badly so I guess it has come to be expected.

Carnac isn’t so much a predictor of the perp in the story as the type of story that someone in GD has decided to post.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Tired of this....
View Quote

Thank you.

Fuck NASCAR.  Most black comedians would starve to death, if they couldn’t use this word on stage.  I know this kind of virtue signaling excess is done to distance NASCAR from its politically incorrect, Southern redneck heritage, but fuck them anyway for being spineless pussies.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappelle?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thank you.

Fuck NASCAR.  Most black comedians would starve to death, if they couldn’t use this word on stage.  I know this kind of virtue signaling excess is done to distance NASCAR from its politically incorrect, Southern redneck heritage, but fuck them anyway for being spineless pussies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tired of this....

Thank you.

Couldn't say it better myself.

I heard ''the'' word more from 2 black room mates in one day in the Army then from all the white people in my life the prior 21 years.

It's common verbage because blacks have kept it that way. They have no one else to blame.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Might as well ban Carnac. Every time he is posted, it’s obviously done to insinuate the perp in any news story posted here is black. Of course, GD has displayed the trend of posting a majority of news featuring blacks behaving badly so I guess it has come to be expected.

Carnac isn’t so much a predictor of the perp in the story as the type of story that someone in GD has decided to post.
View Quote

Statistics be racist, yo.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#27]
They never gave time outs for any of the boot leg fireworks videos or other worldstar hip hop videos.

Does this mean we can't post videos with white racist slurs in them or are some animals more equal than others?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't seem like too long ago GD was discussing Sticks and Stones and posting hilarious YouTube clips from it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#29]
The word that should never ever be said.... lol
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#30]
OUR GANG'S DARK OATH

We went tiptoeing along a path amongst the trees back toward the end of the widow's garden, stooping down so as the branches wouldn't scrape our heads. When we was passing by the kitchen I fell over a root and made a noise. We scrouched down and laid still. Miss Watson's big nigger, named Jim, was setting in the kitchen door; we could see him pretty clear, because there was a light behind him. He got up and stretched his neck out about a minute, listening. Then he says:

"Who dah?"

He listened some more; then he came tiptoeing down and stood right between us; we could 'a' touched him, nearly. Well, likely it was minutes and minutes that there warn't a sound, and we all there so close together. There was a place on my ankle that got to itching, but I dasn't scratch it; and then my ear begun to itch; and next my back, right between my shoulders. Seemed like I'd die if I couldn't scratch. Well, I've noticed that thing plenty times since. If you are with the quality, or at a funeral, or trying to go to sleep when you ain't sleepy--if you are anywheres where it won't do for you to scratch, why you will itch all over in upward of a thousand places. Pretty soon Jim says:

"Say, who is you? Whar is you? Dog my cats ef I didn' hear sumf'n. Well, I know what I's gwyne to do: I's gwyne to set down here and listen tell I hears it ag'in."

So he set down on the ground betwixt me and Tom. He leaned his back up against a tree, and stretched his legs out till one of them most touched one of mine. My nose begun to itch. It itched till the tears come into my eyes. But I dasn't scratch. Then it begun to itch on the inside. Next I got to itching underneath. I didn't know how I was going to set still. This miserableness went on as much as six or seven minutes; but it seemed a sight longer than that. I was itching in eleven different places now. I reckoned I couldn't stand it more'n a minute longer, but I set my teeth hard and got ready to try. Just then Jim begun to breathe heavy; next he begun to snore--and then I was pretty soon comfortable again.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Indefinite suspension? Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. That guys got a bad boss, hopefully he's talented enough to go somewhere else. Fuckin' Chip Ganassi
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#33]
White trash drama, short man syndrome moderation - this thread delivers!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That is dumb. It helps to understand what was going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DJ said this was a bannable clip in the locked thread.
That is dumb. It helps to understand what was going on.

Mods are turning into liberals. Ban everything we don’t want you to hear so you can’t make up your own mind.

Been here for 18 years and it just keeps getting worse. It’s sad really.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If not than they don’t know how to apply rules evenly across the board.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Shake is fine.

The video is not allowed, per COC-1.
View Quote

But D_J's avatar is still allowed.  I see the enforcement in here is still all over the map.....
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Edit.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But D_J's avatar is still allowed.  I see the enforcement in here is still all over the map.....
View Quote

The problem isn’t the Code of Conduct as posted.  The problem is there are effectively twenty-two of them, one for each moderator and staffer assigned to GD.  And these all vary from day to day depending on whether or not that individual’s old lady burned his toast that particular morning.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The problem isn't the Code of Conduct as posted.  The problem is there are effectively twenty-two of them, one for each moderator and staffer assigned to GD.  And these all vary from day to day depending on whether or not that individual's old lady burned his toast that particular morning.
View Quote
Yup. But for some reason people just accuse you of hating cleavage or call you the oh so original "Karen". Maybe it's because I was military for 10 years but having clear rules and following them at every level isn't all that difficult.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Bunch of naggers out there.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
An inside look into the arfcom boardroom, discussing a recent COC-1 violation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWk6IfRuEE
View Quote

That clip triggered my misophonia.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yup. But for some reason people just accuse you of hating cleavage or call you the oh so original "Karen". Maybe it's because I was military for 10 years but having clear rules and following them at every level isn't all that difficult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem isn't the Code of Conduct as posted.  The problem is there are effectively twenty-two of them, one for each moderator and staffer assigned to GD.  And these all vary from day to day depending on whether or not that individual's old lady burned his toast that particular morning.

Stay away from me!  I can attract all the adverse attention I require without your radioactive ass showing up and agreeing with me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
big tit mod has been missing lately.
View Quote

Sure has.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#45]
its literally a video game ... who cares
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

As per context,( news link/story), and clarification from Staff, I re-added the Larson video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwmZrebkS4
   video re-added, as clarified by Staff, my appologies~guns762    

As per context,( news link/story), and clarification from Staff, I re-added the Larson video.

Thank you. I feel the correct decision was made.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#48]
So those posters that got locked for the video will be unlocked, and informed of such, or nah?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
And color of the speaker.   Which is most important.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@Aimless @DK-Prof

Is this the official policy of arfcom now?  If there's a 3 hour video posted with one racial slur in it, it's a bannable offense now?  It seems painfully obvious this is news and not just some dickhead posting a video of a guy screaming the N word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What precedent?  You're telling me that any person that has ever linked to any media that included a racial slur has been banned and content censored?

That's bullshit.

Quoted:
Two people already earned timeouts on page 1.  Let me be clear....

If you post a link to or host a video here with racial language in it, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.

NASCAR-driver-drops-n-bomb-on-hot-mic

@Aimless @DK-Prof

Is this the official policy of arfcom now?  If there's a 3 hour video posted with one racial slur in it, it's a bannable offense now?  It seems painfully obvious this is news and not just some dickhead posting a video of a guy screaming the N word.
Edited for a good decision by staff.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top