BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How fucked up have things gotten when I'm arguing against people trying to burn down the Republican party?

I mean seriously...
View Quote

I agree it's pretty fucked up the GOP let it get this far. Ignoring their base for 25 years.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it will mean the end of the GOP.

So will a Trump victory.

In that case, it's already dead.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#3]
This is like 1980 all over again. Does anyone remember Anderson?

ETA: The GOP arguments against Reagan were virtually the same as they are against Trump.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I would say what happened in Brussels will solidify Trumps base...it will cross party lines...our sovereignty is at stake.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess Trump wanting to halt Muslim immigration into the US till we figure out WTF is going on with them is not so crazy a notion as first thought.
View Quote

Nah, sounds too racist to many on here who were brainwashed by the PC culture
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
As far as I'm concerned the Republican Party is dead. They are showing the country how in bed with each other they really are.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In all honesty, I can't see Trump being able to do very much once in office because "his own party" won't support him, even holding both the house and senate.  They will gridlock him on virtually everything, and carry on sending their bills to him that do what they want,  veto be damned.   Electing him will be a strong rebuke of the GOP and the DNC, no doubt, but he will have to be actively supporting and pulling in his own candidates for the mid-terms to even have a shot at making anything happen, and that will be tough.   When the entire legislative branch sets out to blockade the executive, it will be nasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what?

Those guys are scared shitless.

They are scared that the FIRST thing Trump will do to make America great again is to send every single one of those cocksuckers right to fuckin' jail where they belong!

Along with a lot of members of the DNC.

Both sides are terrified of him and probably with good reason.

In all honesty, I can't see Trump being able to do very much once in office because "his own party" won't support him, even holding both the house and senate.  They will gridlock him on virtually everything, and carry on sending their bills to him that do what they want,  veto be damned.   Electing him will be a strong rebuke of the GOP and the DNC, no doubt, but he will have to be actively supporting and pulling in his own candidates for the mid-terms to even have a shot at making anything happen, and that will be tough.   When the entire legislative branch sets out to blockade the executive, it will be nasty.

You might be too young to remember this.  
When Reagan was elected, there was a lot of grumbling in the House and Senate about what he wanted to do.  He gave a televised speech and outlined what he wanted to do.  Then he went on to tell the people, if they thought this was a good idea, then they should call or write their congressmen and senators and let them know.  It worked.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess Trump wanting to halt Muslim immigration into the US till we figure out WTF is going on with them is not so crazy a notion as first thought.
View Quote

I love how he was portrayed as an evil anti immigration zealot for that statement.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Lulz.

20 years of bending us over for the Democrats and NOW they scramble to man the trenches.

Burn, motherfuckers, burn.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#10]
ROMNEY/CRUZ 2016
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The one good thing about the GOPe is that they're inept morons.
View Quote

That is why it will die.

Trump is just the final nail on the coffin and someone to blame.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Are you still talking about the Trumpsters in that sentence or did you switch to the do nothing GOPe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's your problem right there.

Just because some progressive shitstain screams loud noises into your ear doesn't mean they're true.  

Just look at the policy pages your fellow travelers like to tout.  

He is campaigning on the status quo, with maybe some universal background checks thrown in.  Exactly what the democrats are currently demanding and exactly what the progressive republicans are willing to sacrifice.

If you're that willing to make deals with the democrats, why don't you just vote for the fucking democrats?

Are you still talking about the Trumpsters in that sentence or did you switch to the do nothing GOPe?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No....its even crazier.

He said he was going to halt Muslim immigration until we can figure out why they hate us

How is he going to measure that one?  And when he does, what is he going to do when he finds out why they hate us?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ETA: The GOP arguments against Reagan were virtually the same as they are against Trump.
View Quote

No.

Nobody claimed Reagan was corrupt, crass, and unqualified by both temperment and low morals as they very legitimately do with Trump.  

Reagan had a 20+ year record as a conservative spokesman and successful governor of California before running for President.

Trump has none of that experience.

Reagan could discuss nuclear arms issues at a high level, Trump isn't familiar with the term "nuclear triad".

And so on...

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Trump is not a "controlled burn". Trump is what happens when that controlled burn causes a forest fire. At this point I'm just hoping that the fire catches my enemies too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fire is our friend.

A controlled burn is often used to clear out dead wood and choking brush before it becomes thick enough to present a serious fire threat to the old-growth forest it is clogging up.  It's a trade of a minor, managed catastrophe for a later, devastating crown fire.  This "controlled burn" through the GOPe is badly needed; the fuel load of worthless, strangling undergrowth has reached the point where we either need to burn it off or suffer the firestorm to come.

Trump is not a "controlled burn". Trump is what happens when that controlled burn causes a forest fire. At this point I'm just hoping that the fire catches my enemies too.

That remains to be seen.  The only difference between a controlled burn vs. a raging wildfire is how it is managed.  And I agree that putting Trump in office without also repairing the broken system of checks and balances is not a place we want to be.  But Trump is the one - by putting the whole sordid mess on display and shrugging off political correctness like an irritating fly - who is provisioning us to do just that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If only they had fought the Democrats for the past 20+ years with such zeal.
View Quote

Why? They are the same. The illusion of choice.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're a funny guy.   And I think you'd be cool to hang out with.

But holy shit man.   Put down the crack pipe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is very likely to happen is that if they try this there will be enough crossover votes from disgusted and disenfranchised Dems and independents so that Trump wins anyway.

It seems the more the mainstream of BOTH parties goes after him the stronger he gets.

You're a funny guy.   And I think you'd be cool to hang out with.

But holy shit man.   Put down the crack pipe.

You'll wake up one day, then you'll be angry looking for a target.

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

Good.

I will be voting for Trump in the primary, and I have always felt that if Cruz won the nomination I would be perfectly fine voting for him in the general, but the more I read about him being a part of the sniveling, conspiring GOPe, the less I think that I would.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Trump has come out strong for things that Conservatives want done including the protecting the 2nd Amendment.
Your attempt to demonize him because he hasn't lived his whole life as a hardcore ideolog shows how out of touch you are with how a great many people  look at life.

If anything the GOPe who has constantly run on conservative ideas and and never fought for them deserves to be destroyed and thankfully we can deal a blow to them by winning in November with Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

And why is that?

And if so, would you actually miss the GOP we have now?

You'll have shown the progressive movement that you can manipulate the Republican party into electing a liberal with literally nothing more than loud noises and booger jokes.

It doesn't really matter.  It's not like the Republicans aren't already electing, or at least trying to elect progressives, anyway.

It will be a clear sign that there is no hope of ever electing anyone even remotely conservative, ever.

We've finally reached the point where the bottom of the barrel of the Republican party has switched from grudgingly voting for people who support assault weapons bans to enthusiastically supporting them.

It's a magical time.

Trump has come out strong for things that Conservatives want done including the protecting the 2nd Amendment.
Your attempt to demonize him because he hasn't lived his whole life as a hardcore ideolog shows how out of touch you are with how a great many people  look at life.

If anything the GOPe who has constantly run on conservative ideas and and never fought for them deserves to be destroyed and thankfully we can deal a blow to them by winning in November with Trump.

Great post. But you're wasting your time. The usual suspects are asleep, they'll soon wake up. My concern is who their unbridabled anger will be directed at.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So you are saying that it is unreasonable to doubt that a man like Trump suddenly woke up one morning around 2012-2013 and suddenly had this grand epiphany and became a steadfast conservative.  That a lifetime of holding liberal positions on political issues was thrown out the window.  EVERY ISSUE and ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Whatever he had for breakfast that morning, we should serve it at the breakfast buffet in Congress.  We'll be on our road to recovery in no time

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not a "Trojan Trump" theory to say that the man is not a conservative.  Nor is it a theory to say that he has liberal leanings

But it is to assume he still harbors those beliefs and intends to unleash them on the unsuspecting public after assuming the office.

I don't profess to agree with everything Trump says or does.  I don't agree with what he's proposed so far for health care, for example.  But I don't champion him as the cure for all our ills - just a foot in the door.  Nevertheless, it's a very important foot in the door... without the kind of voter engagement his campaign is eliciting, the hope for any meaningful change in .gov S.O.P. is pretty slim.  The details can be addressed when and if the need arises.

So you are saying that it is unreasonable to doubt that a man like Trump suddenly woke up one morning around 2012-2013 and suddenly had this grand epiphany and became a steadfast conservative.  That a lifetime of holding liberal positions on political issues was thrown out the window.  EVERY ISSUE and ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Whatever he had for breakfast that morning, we should serve it at the breakfast buffet in Congress.  We'll be on our road to recovery in no time

I dunno, I don't claim to know what's been going on in Trump's mind the last ten years, and neither does anyone else except for Trump.  But I don't really care... because I don't care who Trump was, I only care about who he is and who he will be in the future.  His motives for promoting conservative ideology don't matter, as long as he does... and continues to do so as energetically as President as he has during the campaign.  I believe he will, because I think he recognizes that as the winning path; getting elected to office only to unleash a firestorm of liberal dogma accomplishes nothing other than to win him a place as probably the most despised President of all time - a title I wager doesn't appear in his game plan.

Cruz is struggling to even remain relevant, much less appear as a viable champion for painful, but badly needed political reform.  I doubt a Cruz Presidency would have fared any better.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly this!
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that would be a "No."

Trumpets go by 'feelz.'  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By M
Time to throw that old record away.  It just keeps skipping and repeating the same old song.

Its not relevant?

If it is so important to you then research it.
Let us all know exactly when it happened.

So you want ME to educate YOU on the candidate that YOU are supporting?

I'm pretty sure that would be a "No."

Trumpets go by 'feelz.'  

If the only thing that you have against Trump is that he possibly changed his mind about some issue over his lifetime......then you truly deserve the hell that is coming to us all if he doesn't win.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

First of all, you never heard me say any of what you just posted.

Second, what does that have to do with when Trump made his conversion to being "pro 2A"?

....or is this the same deflection you guys use when the facts arent convenient for you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you happen to listen to this record?  It has a catchy tune and a beat you can really dance to.  It is one of my favorites.  I never get tired of listening to it.

It is from a new group that came on the scene about 8 months ago.  Ted and the Cruzaiders

Bawaaaaaaa!

If Marco Rubio gets out of the race his voters will go to Ted Cruz.......
If Jeb! Bush gets out of the race....
If Lindsey Graham gets out of the race...
If Mike Huckabee gets out of the race....
If Rick Santorum gets out of the race.....
If Rand Paul gets out of the race....
If  Carly Fiorina gets out of the race....
If Ben Carson gets out of the race...
If Bobby Jindal gets out of the race...
If Rick Perry gets out of the race...
If Scott Walker gets out of the race...
If George Pataki gets out of the race....
If Chris Christie gets out of the race...

If only John Kasich would get out of the race Ted Cruz could then, definitely beat Donald Trump.

Second, what does that have to do with when Trump made his conversion to being "pro 2A"?

....or is this the same deflection you guys use when the facts arent convenient for you?

I have seen Cruz supporter after Cruz supporter here claim Ted Cruz can beat Trump if only so and so gets out of the race, that their supporters will go to Cruz.  Are you denying they have said it....repeatedly?

You said here before you had never seen a Cruz here say they would vote for Clinton if Cruz didn't get the nomination.  I went through one three page thread and copied numerous Cruz supporters saying it and put it in a thread you posted in and nothing from you about it.

All you have to do is open your eyes to see, if you are blind, go to a Cruz rally and have him lay hands upon you and speak in tongues and you may be healed.

The fact is, Cruz will not win the nomination and will never be elected president.  Isn't going to happen.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have seen Cruz supporter after Cruz supporter here claim Ted Cruz can beat Trump if only so and so gets out of the race, that their supporters will go to Cruz.  Are you denying they have said it....repeatedly?

You said here before you had never seen a Cruz here say they would vote for Clinton if Cruz didn't get the nomination.  I went through one three page thread and copied numerous Cruz supporters saying it and put it in a thread you posted in and nothing from you about it.

All you have to do is open your eyes to see, if you are blind, go to a Cruz rally and have him lay hands upon you and speak in tongues and you may be healed.

The fact is, Cruz will not win the nomination and will never be elected president.  Isn't going to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you happen to listen to this record?  It has a catchy tune and a beat you can really dance to.  It is one of my favorites.  I never get tired of listening to it.

It is from a new group that came on the scene about 8 months ago.  Ted and the Cruzaiders

Bawaaaaaaa!

If only John Kasich would get out of the race Ted Cruz could then, definitely beat Donald Trump.

The fact is, Cruz will not win the nomination and will never be elected president. Isn't going to happen.

Sydney just can't wrap her head around that simple fact.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good.

I will be voting for Trump in the primary, and I have always felt that if Cruz won the nomination I would be perfectly fine voting for him in the general, but the more I read about him being a part of the sniveling, conspiring GOPe, the less I think that I would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

Good.

The same GOPe that jokes about killing him?  the same GOPe that has hated his guts for 20 years?  The same GOPe that tired to sabotague his Senate race?  The same GOPe that wouldn't hire him in the Bush administration because he was too conservative?  

THAT GOPe?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

Good.

Because supporting the guy who is donating, dealing, and conspiring with the liberals that arfcom has collectively bitched about the past 8 years is such a better alternative!

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No....its even crazier.

He said he was going to halt Muslim immigration until we can figure out why they hate us

How is he going to measure that one?  And when he does, what is he going to do when he finds out why they hate us?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No....its even crazier.

I hope he stops all Muslim immigration his first day in office and takes both his terms to try to figure it out.

If it works out right he will be telling his successor on his way out the door...."Nope, I never did get that one figured out".  

BTW.....I liked the way Cruz showed-up and parroted Trump's main point this morning concerning the terrorist attack but took a full five extra minutes to preach it like he was the first to say it.

I was sort of waiting on him to blame Trump again for something Trump did not do but Cruz pulled-up jusssst short....What a putz.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let's see, the GOP died in 1964.
It died again in 1974.

You predict it could die again.

I predict that presidential candidates come and go.
I predict that Presidents come and go.
I predict that the party will survive the premature reports of death once again.

Sadly, when the dust settles, the same people who run the party now will be running it next year, and the year after that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Piccolo...you surprise me.  How exactly would a POTUS send anyone to jail?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what?

They are scared that the FIRST thing Trump will do to make America great again is to send every single one of those cocksuckers right to fuckin' jail where they belong!

Piccolo...you surprise me.  How exactly would a POTUS send anyone to jail?

Maybe im ignorant but since the president can pardon ANYONE for ANY reason, president simply has someone ILLEGALLY arrest someone, then pardon the person who did the illegal act. Person is still in jail, but the person who put them there is off the hook, guards get a new pardon every shift,  and bam you have instant presidential arrest authority.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is already over for for the GOP....Hence TRUMP
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bawaaaaaaa!

Ive seen quite a few people say that if it was a two man race, Cruz would win.  This was supported by polling done by the Washington Post.  I dont ever remember a Cruz supporter saying that if only Fiorina got out of the race, Cruz would win. Or if only Graham got out of the race, he would win.  If you have those posts, please feel free to share.

I have seen a few posts where people said they would vote for Clinton if Trump got the nomination...not merely because Cruz didnt.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The fact is, Cruz will not win the nomination and will never be elected president. Isn't going to happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bawaaaaaaa!

Quoted for posterity.  Again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, hell even that Ohio bastard I don't care.  I'm voting against Hillary period.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Saw Thread title.

Instinctively KNEW who the OP was.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No....its even crazier.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No....its even crazier.

It is not crazy.  The muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.

Admit no more muslims and kick out non-citizen muslims.

That two step action plan should be implemented by every Western country.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Primary every single one of those establishment fucktards when they come up for re-election!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Uh, they are democrats by a different name
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#38]
I am still undecided whom I want, but I really hate Thieves.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Saw Thread title.

Instinctively KNEW who the OP was.
View Quote

gym007 needs a lobotomy
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Mobys. Especially America_180 and his mini-me, Gym.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How fucked up have things gotten when I'm arguing against people trying to burn down the Republican party?

I mean seriously...

The village is worried about you and wants you back; you should at least call and tell them that you're okay.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

No freaking kidding,  eh?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Where was the GOP's 100 day plan to stop Obama?

The plan:

1) Launching a massive effort in Wisconsin to derail Trump. Cruz along with his new campaign helpers Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney are already on it and sending most of their campaign staff there.

2) A 100-day multi-million dollar ad campaign and coordinated effort that will last into the summer to chip away enough delegates in New York and other big states

3) Go delegate-by-delegate to convince them that Trump is a bad choice for the general election

4) If all else fails, launch a 3rd party ticket led by Tom Coburn to make sure that Trump does not win the general election

http://i.imgur.com/3l4phbu.jpg?1

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html?_r=1

Republican leaders adamantly opposed to Donald J. Trump’s candidacy are preparing a 100-day campaign to deny him the presidential nomination, starting with an aggressive battle in Wisconsin’s April 5 primary and extending into the summer, with a delegate-by-delegate lobbying effort that would cast Mr. Trump as a calamitous choice for the general election.

Recognizing that Mr. Trump has seized a formidable advantage in the race, they say that an effort to block him would rely on an array of desperation measures, the political equivalent of guerrilla fighting.

There is no longer room for error or delay, the anti-Trump forces say, and without a flawlessly executed plan of attack, he could well become unstoppable.

But should that effort falter, leading conservatives are prepared to field an independent candidate in the general election, to defend Republican principles and offer traditional conservatives an alternative to Mr. Trump’s hard-edged populism. They described their plans in interviews after Mr. Trump’s victories last Tuesday in Florida and three other states.
View Quote

So, I didn't know that the Wisconsin delegates belonged to Trump?  How does that work?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yup.
What a different place GD would be without these liberal trolls.

The OP has been incessantly spamming this board for several months.
If he was starting Paul threads he would have been banned long ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean seriously...

Yup.
What a different place GD would be without these liberal trolls.

The OP has been incessantly spamming this board for several months.
If he was starting Paul threads he would have been banned long ago.

Have you been complaining in a similar fashion about  Hughjajf's multitude of Trump Hate threads as well?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I have 3 letters that say you're wrong.

D

O

J

Do you honestly believe that any of the 535 clowns trying to rule us are free of criminal behavior?  I don't.

I'm pretty certain that they can get with Trump's plan or plan for an extended stay at the Greybar Hotel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what?

I have 3 letters that say you're wrong.

D

O

J

Do you honestly believe that any of the 535 clowns trying to rule us are free of criminal behavior?  I don't.

I'm pretty certain that they can get with Trump's plan or plan for an extended stay at the Greybar Hotel.

Promising to not prosecute somebody if they vote your way is blackmail.
Impeachment is a bitch, and cannot be appealed.  
Or do you not think the dems will not absolutly love to embarrass the GOP by impeaching a GOP president?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#45]
those mutha fuckers are a motley looking crew.   VOTE TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No.

Nobody claimed Reagan was corrupt, crass, and unqualified by both temperment and low morals as they very legitimately do with Trump.  

Reagan had a 20+ year record as a conservative spokesman and successful governor of California before running for President.

Reagan could discuss nuclear arms issues at a high level, Trump isn't familiar with the term "nuclear triad".

And so on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

And so on...

You're absolutely right. Trump is an idiot, and Hillary will clean his fucking clock in November.

Having said all that, I'm voting for whoever is the Republican nominee, be it Trump, Cruz, Kasich, or anyone else. The important thing is to beat Hillary.

But Trump can't do that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#47]
If the GOPe plays games to steal the nomination from Trump, then I'll vote Trump when he makes an independent run. Or I'll write him in, if he doesn't.

If the GOPs key takeaway from all this is 'we need to play fast and loose with the rules', then fuck the GOP.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If the GOPe plays games to steal the nomination from Trump, then I'll vote Trump when he makes an independent run. Or I'll write him in, if he doesn't.

If the GOPs key takeaway from all this is 'we need to play fast and loose with the rules', then fuck the GOP.
View Quote

Yeah. And if enough of you Trumpbots do that, you'll just ensure that Hillary wins.

And won't that be fucking wonderful.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah. And if enough of you Trumpbots do that, you'll just ensure that Hillary wins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney signed an AWB. Kasich signed THE AWB. Tell me again how the GOPe is going to be awesome?

The GOP wasn't this enthusiastic about stopping Obama, either in elections or in 7 years of his shitty reign, so they can go Louima themselves if they think I am voting out of simple opposition anymore.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 12:40:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Hillary wins the GOP has no one to blame but themselves.  Have you been paying attention to what's been going on the past 7 years?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top