Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Assuming Trump is alive come november, maybe even if he is not, I will vote for him one way or another, as R, 3rd party or Write in.  I don't even really like Trump, I mean except for the way he makes the party hacks agonize, I don't really like his personality and much of his past.  But if the GOP does this they are so fucking dead to me.  I will just vote as far left as I can so we can just hasten Fo time and get it over with sooner than later.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

it will mean the end of the GOP.
View Quote

The GOPe has already said they will risk 4 years of Hillary in order to keep their base together.  They believe voters have short memories and will back in droves to support the next GOPe candidate in 2020.  If Trump becomes President their base fractures and they lose half their power and control  To them 4 years of Hillary is worth keeping their power and control.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
   The GOPe has already said they will risk 4 years of Hillary in order to keep their base together.  They believe voters have short memories and will back in droves to support the next GOPe candidate in 2020.  If Trump becomes President their base fractures and they lose half their power and control  To them 4 years of Hillary is worth keeping their power and control.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

which is tarded b/c w/ even 4 yrs of Hillery/Bern this country will be so demographically fucked that there will be no turning back, the 2nd amendment will eventually give vis a vis the USSC & congress changing as the country drifts left with no political means to resist it on a national level.

is cruze better that trump on the 2nd, sure.  Is cruze or trump better on stopping the invasion?  That is the existental question people.

Course, trummp could be all talk, but at least he is saying it.  all cruz has to say for himself is that hsi immigration reform bill amdnement was supposely a poison pill
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
It's not stealing candidates....it's winning them
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 2:49:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have 3 letters that say you're wrong.

D

O

J

Do you honestly believe that any of the 535 clowns trying to rule us are free of criminal behavior?  I don't.

I'm pretty certain that they can get with Trump's plan or plan for an extended stay at the Greybar Hotel.
View Quote

So then you'd like to see Trump use the DOJ (and no doubt the IRS) to go after his political opponents in the same way that Obama has gone after people like Ted Stevens, the Tea Party Organizations, Dinesh D'Souza etc.

Trump is your Obama.

You Trump supporters really are Progressives / Liberals at heart after all.

You people are an embarrassment to the RKBA movement.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is like 1980 all over again. Does anyone remember Anderson?

ETA: The GOP arguments against Reagan were virtually the same as they are against Trump.
View Quote

This isn't 1980.

Reagan was able to overcome a 15% deficit against Carter entirely because of the Iranian hostage crises.

Without that, or if the rescue mission had succeeded, Carter would have had a second term.

Reagan won because as time went on, the hostage crises looked worse and worse, and people recognized that Reagan had the temperment and judgement to resolve it.

Nobody sees Trump that way outside of his narrow base of supporters.

Reagan did not start the campaign with the stratospheric levels of negative ratings that Trump has inflicted on himself with his continual childish behavior.

Trump has made himself unelectable. This is his own doing, not some GOP establishment conspiracy.

Trumps negatives among independent women is at 75%. There is no way to turn negatives like that around.

The GOP would be entirely justified in denying Trump the nod. They have asked the idiot repeatedly to tone down the clown act to no avail.

Running Trump would only generate a Democrat "wave" election that would cost the House and Senate as well.

Pray that the GOP develops the backbone to tell Trump to go get bent, and choose another candidate regardless of how many delegates the corrupt horse's ass brings to the convention.

This is Trump's own doing. He created this mess. Nobody twisted his arm to force him to act like such an incredibly childish moron.

The GOP is not opposed to a Trump candidacy over some sort of "loss of control" bullshit that the Trump supporters fantasize about. It's because he is an unelectable idiot.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:12:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I was onboard at first, he's gone so wack the last couple months that I have zero confidence in Trump's ability to be president know.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why do you think Trump will destroy the 2nd amendment? He is releasing a list of 10 justices that he will pick from if he wins. He vowed to pick only from that list and they all are going to be the most vetted conservative judges

His sons are big time gun and AR15 guys, involved heavily in the gun community, active shooters, and likely are the ones advising him on his 2nd amendment policy

Do you think that Trump is so idealogically opposed to guns because he made a simple remark 16 years ago?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will a Trump victory.

And why is that?

And if so, would you actually miss the GOP we have now?
I would miss my 2nd Amendment.  

Why do you think Trump will destroy the 2nd amendment? He is releasing a list of 10 justices that he will pick from if he wins. He vowed to pick only from that list and they all are going to be the most vetted conservative judges

His sons are big time gun and AR15 guys, involved heavily in the gun community, active shooters, and likely are the ones advising him on his 2nd amendment policy

Do you think that Trump is so idealogically opposed to guns because he made a simple remark 16 years ago?

every day hes on the other side of the issue and he will make deals, read between the lines.
he wanted to ban ar15s and ak rifles and now he is pro gun.  maybe he is the biggest fudd of all.

I dont feel like taking a chance.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:16:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Or he'll flip out like Woody Woodpecker at random and we end up at the whims of his vice president
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:22:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was onboard at first, he's gone so wack the last couple months that I have zero confidence in Trump's ability to be president know.
View Quote

This is exactly how I feel and many around here say the same thing. now he is just plain annoying and to top it off his eyes are swelling shut
and it makes his health become a question.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:47:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Couple all his shortcomings with the pure hatred he has generated from the left and his chances are nil.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:58:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Your attempt to demonize him because he hasn't lived his whole life as a hardcore ideolog shows how out of touch you are with how a great many people  look at life.

If anything the GOPe who has constantly run on conservative ideas and and never fought for them deserves to be destroyed and thankfully we can deal a blow to them by winning in November with Trump.
View Quote
Yeah, afterall, he's only lived 58 of his 60 years as a NY Progressive Liberal.........

That's more preposterous  than a 30yr old "born-again-virgin"
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 5:05:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If only they had fought the Democrats for the past 20+ years with such zeal.
View Quote

^ ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^ ^

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top