Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
My favorite army is Chaos Space Marines and my favorite character is any Chaos Sorcerer with Scott McNeil voicing them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
My favorite army is Chaos Space Marines and my favorite character is any Chaos Sorcerer with Scott McNeil voicing them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Posts for the post god?
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
While I hate the fact that Knights and, to a lesser extent, Baneblades are in standard 40k, I do respect the hell out of anyone that assembles and paints them.  Yours looks great and I would be honored to bitch about it being on the opposite side of a table from me.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While I hate the fact that Knights and, to a lesser extent, Baneblades are in standard 40k, I do respect the hell out of anyone that assembles and paints them.  Yours looks great and I would be honored to bitch about it being on the opposite side of a table from me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thanks, man.
I used to run a Khornate Berzerker army.
The Knight army gets blooded over the 4th of July weekend.  Hopefully they do well.
Will report after action.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Astartes Part 4 landed today.  Some amazing fan made 40K. If you havent seen the 1st 3, def. recommend. They are short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
View Quote
anyone want to cue me in to what they're fighting? I assume general chaos worshipers but they all seemed human save the psykers, and I have no idea wtf they were supposed to be.

ETA: Astartes is the most impressive and high-quality fan work I've seen, maybe with the Lord Inquisitor Prologue a close second (but it gets docked points for promising a series then getting cancelled).
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
anyone want to cue me in to what they're fighting? I assume general chaos worshipers but they all seemed human save the psykers, and I have no idea wtf they were supposed to be.

ETA: Astartes is the most impressive and high-quality fan work I've seen, maybe with the Lord Inquisitor Prologue a close second (but it gets docked points for promising a series then getting cancelled).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Astartes Part 4 landed today.  Some amazing fan made 40K. If you havent seen the 1st 3, def. recommend. They are short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

I would game them as Chaos Undivided.

All the humans would be chaos cultists and/or renegade Imperial Guard.  Lascannons and autocannons mean heavy weapons teams.

Maybe a pair of sorcerers for the big dudes.

I want to see what's in the holding tank.  Maybe a dreadnought.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Strolling through Ultramar (40k SFM) (Original Sax Marine Video)
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I have no idea what's happening, but I love it

ETA: I can't stop watching it. What have you done to me?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#12]
seen it many times, it is magnificient
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Which helmet to do I want for my MkIII Black Templars?

Here's the armor for those unfamiliar:

World Eaters MkII Forgeworld upgrade kit:

Spellcrow Templar Space Knights helmets:

I think I'm leaning toward the Spellcrow variety.  Anyone think the FW type would be better?

Spellcrow has a lot of other stuff to customize a Black Templar army as well I'm looking at getting.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Which helmet to do I want for my MkIII Black Templars?

Here's the armor for those unfamiliar:
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99120101170_Mark3Marines01.jpg

World Eaters MkII Forgeworld upgrade kit:
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99550102194_WorldEatersMkIIHeadsUpgradeSet01.jpg

Spellcrow Templar Space Knights helmets:
https://www.spellcrow.com/images/Space_Knights/mini/350px_TemplarsSpaceKnightsHelmets.jpg

I think I'm leaning toward the Spellcrow variety.  Anyone think the FW type would be better?

Spellcrow has a lot of other stuff to customize a Black Templar army as well I'm looking at getting.
View Quote
would go with a variety of heads, but pick the look you like.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#16]
not sure if the dude is a arfcommer but he posted a kick ass kill team on facebook.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy shit that’s amazing. I can’t decide which I like better, this one or the one with every character from the original Predator.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like YouTube deleted "The Lord Inquisitor: Prologue" for violating terms of use. Must have just happened since I watched it two days ago. A shame, it was possibly the best fan work I've ever seen in any fandom.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Discovered 40k early this year from Luteins lore vids on YT.  Immediately fell in love with the universe but didnt jump in for awhile as i was consuming free lore content online.

Finally bought Eisenhorn omnibus a few weeks ago, then first 2 Gaunts Ghosts onnibuses, and then went to Ravenors.  Finished that last week.  Bought Horus Heresy book 1 and finished it in a day.  Now I'm dying to continue but this shit on kindle is expensive af!

My job is kind of seasonal and I have had soooo much downtime at work lately it's ridiculous.  But it gives me lots of time to read
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Note to self:  Make arfcom mod/site staff-themed kill team.  The list builds itself.  Aimless as a penguin with a scout rifle, DK-Prof with a katana and smoking a pipe , Norcal dual wielding pistols, etc.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:23:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Discovered 40k early this year from Luteins lore vids on YT.  Immediately fell in love with the universe but didnt jump in for awhile as i was consuming free lore content online.

Finally bought Eisenhorn omnibus a few weeks ago, then first 2 Gaunts Ghosts onnibuses, and then went to Ravenors.  Finished that last week.  Bought Horus Heresy book 1 and finished it in a day.  Now I'm dying to continue but this shit on kindle is expensive af!

My job is kind of seasonal and I have had soooo much downtime at work lately it's ridiculous.  But it gives me lots of time to read
View Quote
Expensive?!  You need to price out an army or two.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
[Laughs in Death Korps of Krieg]
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:31:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As broke college students, my friend and I learned how to do pressure casting back in 2007ish so we could make our own bootleg DKK copies from legitimate FW casts.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement.

DKoK fanboy here.
I have a decent army.  I also hate myself for choosing one of the most expensive factions. But they look awesome and their lore is badass.  Death Korps are one of the few regiments that when ordered to charge into a daemonic horde will not hesitate and their commissars are afraid of being shot by the guardsmen for cowardice.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
As broke college students, my friend and I learned how to do pressure casting back in 2007ish so we could make our own bootleg DKK copies from legitimate FW casts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that I've ever thought about 2 part molding/casting sprues or anything...  Btw, get the Ciaphas Cain series, it's freaking fantastic.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Speaking of the books, I really want to get some of Artel W's minis at some point.  Naturally they wouldn't count as the book characters, but...

(Cain, Jurgen, Inquisitor Vail, the Eisenhorn gang, and Ravenor)
Wargame Exclusive does some great sculpts too, but the female models are more 'stripper...ish' while Artel stays with the same general 40k or fantasy design ideas.  Although I'd use their female Yarrick just to annoy people.

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0312/42/1396555239796.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/1/11/Krieg_Soldat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120622211121
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/e/e1/KriegGren.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20120630203907

DKoK fanboy here.
I have a decent army.  I also hate myself for choosing one of the most expensive factions. But they look awesome and their lore is badass.  Death Korps are one of the few regiments that when ordered to charge into a daemonic horde will not hesitate and their commissars are afraid of being shot by the guardsmen for cowardice.  
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#28]
These were my Grey Knights.

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm sure this has been posted but I don't care:

"Avenge me brother!"

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/1/11/Krieg_Soldat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120622211121
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/e/e1/KriegGren.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20120630203907

DKoK fanboy here.
View Quote
Fanfics may be even higher levels of geekdom than is accepted by some of you, but have any of you DK fans read the fanfic "Love and Kreig", followed by the sequel spinoff series that enter the realm of pure awesome? The first is a humorous if sappy tale, but the sequel series is grimdark and amazing.

If you are bored it may be worth your time.

Terranis Holds.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
"I see you're into chivalry.  I'm pretty chivalrous, myself."

Of course, there's this awesome stuff, too.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/06/30/coming-soon-heresy-incarnate

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
i buy lots of the books. some on ebay or amazon , it gets cheaper when someone sells them in lots.

humble bundle has had the ebooks a few times as well.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
No I dont.  That aspect of 40k doesn't really interest me.

I'd like a few items of memorabilia just to decorate my garage or desk at work but that's a blatant vanity that I just cant afford right now.  But someday!  
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

DKoK fanboy here.
View Quote
I've seen a few videos on them on YT.  Is the Death Korps even an effective fighting force or do they only strive to cost the enemy all of their ammo?
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've seen a few videos on them on YT.  Is the Death Korps even an effective fighting force or do they only strive to cost the enemy all of their ammo?
View Quote
The IG in general is more effective than fan jokes about flashlight Lasguns would have you believe. The death korps is a very effective army.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The IG in general is more effective than fan jokes about flashlight Lasguns would have you believe. The death korps is a very effective army.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw somewhere that a Lasgun has a power output of around 20MJ/shot, so it's actually stupidly powerful even by scifi standards. It's just that their enemies are also stupidly powerful.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
A couple of years ago the Black Library site had a Christmas bundle of the first 25 Horus Heresy books for a much cheaper price than what we are now seeing on Amazon. I don’t know if they still offer something like that now that they are selling on Amazon but might be worth a look.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#39]
how do I keep it from having the pics dl individually into the browser. has like 12 extra tabs. does not do it all the time. but sometimes and only on arf.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 2:37:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm sure this has been posted but I don't care:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE

"Avenge me brother!"

View Quote
Ive watched that too many times and I lose at "gross" every single time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#42]
FYI, Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced edition is on sale on Steam for $11.99.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A couple of years ago the Black Library site had a Christmas bundle of the first 25 Horus Heresy books for a much cheaper price than what we are now seeing on Amazon. I don’t know if they still offer something like that now that they are selling on Amazon but might be worth a look.
View Quote
Oh my God I looked for Bundles on the Black Library and its like $700 for the first bundle.  And that is for a regular Ereader thing, I dont even know if it'd be compatible with my Kindle.  

But a shocking deal compared to prices I'm seeing on amazon for bundles.  My God, I think its time to dust off the old Pirate Bay password
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ive read the first 2 Gaunts Ghosts omnibuses, I had discovered that.  But ya those 10 second average lifespan in the Guard jokes/memes are still funny!
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Looks like a lot of rumor sites are saying late-August or early-September for Sisters Of Battle.  I’d guess they go pre-release last week of August after a couple of weeks of Warcry stuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 3:24:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 7/17/2019 3:26:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Chaos makes a convincing argument, however I still side with the Emperor.

This heresy is brought to you by TheMaestroNoob  Although in RT era there were female marines.

Edit: no idea what's going on but image links aren't working for me 80% of the time on arf lately.

Angron

Vs

Space Wolves
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 7/17/2019 3:43:49 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top