BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I get that kinda crap from California almost every election cycle and I haven’t lived there since 2010. It always makes me wonder.
View Quote

Of course it's to get scam votes.  Someone moves out, still gets those.  I bet there's lots of elderly folks who would take advantage of that, not to mention true loyal democrats who will vote both in California and in their current home state.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you see Robson starting to party? Giving the we are winning big speech?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite a swing in votes for Lake from last night. She was behind around 10% points the last I looked. Looks like the only potential obstacle is ~18% of the vote remaining for Maricopa County, but it's tight. She's winning everywhere else.
I thought that she was going to concede last night. Fox 10 seemed to be pleased with that.

She then said to wait and see.

Did you see Robson starting to party? Giving the we are winning big speech?
Watching Fox 10 now. I am sensing a bit of bias against Lake in their reporting.

Apparently, there will be a ballot drop at 7:00pm AZ time. Supposedly, there are over 100k mail-in and provisional ballots to be counted.

Isn't Hobbs in charge of the electoral commission?

Still a 4% lead for Lake.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Any updates?

Have they stopped counting yet?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Land of the free, home of the brave = electoral shenanigans

Very sad
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally starting to move again, it had been stalled at 80% since about 0200…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:40:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Funny how the voting process always breaks down when the "wrong" person is in the lead.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:13:50 AM EDT
[#7]
And it hasn’t changed since I posted at 2006.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:23:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny how the voting process always breaks down when the "wrong" person is in the lead.
View Quote

Everytime.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 6:00:53 AM EDT
[#10]
So wtf is going on now?

No fuckin way Swamp creature pulled ahead.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 6:03:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Fraud seems like what is going on to the ever more experienced observer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Up until around ten years ago or so, our town had "voting machines," where you went in behind a curtain and flipped mechanical levers. No more than 20-30 minutes after the polls closed, everybody knew the results.

Yet today, with computer technology, there are so many fucking glitches, errors, and "abnormalities," the only thing that makes sense is these systems have some sort of feature that allows manipulation if the situation (ie, the "wrong" candidate seems to be too close to winning) calls for it, and that feature makes the system more unreliable than it would be otherwise.

In 2022, there is no innocent rationalization for these types of problems. There just isn't. We should go back to fucking paper ballots counted by multiple poll workers from different parties.

Or those antiquated mechanical voting machines.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Up until around ten years ago or so, our town had "voting machines," where you went in behind a curtain and flipped mechanical levers. No more than 20-30 minutes after the polls closed, everybody knew the results.

Yet today, with computer technology, there are so many fucking glitches, errors, and "abnormalities," the only thing that makes sense is these systems have some sort of feature that allows manipulation if the situation (ie, the "wrong" candidate seems to be too close to winning) calls for it, and that feature makes the system more unreliable than it would be otherwise.

In 2022, there is no innocent rationalization for these types of problems. There just isn't. We should go back to fucking paper ballots counted by multiple poll workers from different parties.

Or those antiquated mechanical voting machines.
View Quote

Thank Florida chads.

Edit- The fact that they don't have "µm" level scanners that can accurately detect a certain margin of error is so disingenuous.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do you have a link to the site giving the updates?  Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you have a link to the site giving the updates?  Thanks.

https://www.azcentral.com/elections/results/race/2022-08-02-governor-R-AZ-3015/
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Maricopa has proven itself to be incapable of conducting honest elections.

If we had a Department of Justice that wasn’t more corrupt than the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, they would have taken ove the county election board.

Alas…

TC
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If we had a Department of Justice that wasn’t more corrupt than the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, they would have taken ove the county election board.

Alas…

TC
View Quote

Pretty sure their SoS should be doing that, if she wasn't in on it. Governor should be raising hell for making AZ look like a bunch of monkeys with a football.

Last thing you want is the feds coming in and flexing on a local problem.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Pretty sure their SoS should be doing that, if she wasn't in on it. Governor should be raising hell for making AZ look like a bunch of monkeys with a football.

View Quote

And.... what if they are in on it together?
FYI- Ducey didn't back Lake. The SoS is the Dem nomination for Gov.
Edit- And that "local problem" affected ~15% of the States in the Nation.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:21:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

But in the .fed's mind, there is no problem.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#19]

The AZ SOS website has far more updated numbers than everywhere else. Maricopa and Pima counties have been at 95% complete for over 24 hours. Why is it taking this long?!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The AZ SOS website has far more updated numbers than everywhere else. Maricopa and Pima counties have been at 95% complete for over 24 hours. Why is it taking this long?!
View Quote

Because they are tabulating how many votes they need to come up with to make Lake go away.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hobbs shenanigans.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm well aware of all that and it 's more probable than possible.

I'm always amazed that Iraq, in the middle of an insurgency, was able to run a more transparent and efficient election than some US states can.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Supposedly [Lake] encouraged her supporters to vote in person on election day. Wife and I voted this morning, and at least one of our ballots was not counted.
View Quote

Telling people to vote in person on election day is still as stupid as it was when Trump was pushing it.  That doesn't mean I support early voting but that is the reality we live in and it needs to be utilized instead of rejected.  Early voting makes it easier for people to get their ballot in.  Making a task easier to complete increases participation.  By telling people to only vote in person on election day she reduced the number of votes she got.  Maybe only by a negligible amount or maybe by enough to clearly cost her the election.  There are times where elections are won by what is usually considered a negligible margin.  

Ballot shortages, broken machines, sharpies that bleed through, traffic, limited time, bad weather...etc are all things that prevent people from voting in person on election day.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:10:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Who does ARF want win?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alas…

TC

the governor is in on it as well, he endorsed  karrin taylor robson
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who does ARF want win?
View Quote

Kari Lake is the MAGA candidate
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Telling people to vote in person on election day is still as stupid as it was when Trump was pushing it.  That doesn't mean I support early voting but that is the reality we live in and it needs to be utilized instead of rejected.  Early voting makes it easier for people to get their ballot in.  Making a task easier to complete increases participation.  By telling people to only vote in person on election day she reduced the number of votes she got.  Maybe only by a negligible amount or maybe by enough to clearly cost her the election.  There are times where elections are won by what is usually considered a negligible margin.  

Ballot shortages, broken machines, sharpies that bleed through, traffic, limited time, bad weather...etc are all things that prevent people from voting in person on election day.  

View Quote

A) Early voting is 100% bullshit and should not be legal.

B) Voting early lets the cheaters know how many votes they need to find ahead of time.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly [Lake] encouraged her supporters to vote in person on election day. Wife and I voted this morning, and at least one of our ballots was not counted.

Hobbs failed to get enough Republican ballots to voting sites on election day. A whole lot of not doing her job correctly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

B) Voting early lets the cheaters know how many votes they need to find ahead of time.
View Quote

When do you think mail-in and early votes actually get counted?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's retarded because they only count the votes on election day. Until then they lay guarded and sealed.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#31]
There should be no early voting, or mail in voting.

If you can't get to a voting place on voting day, whether you are military, on business etc, it does not matter.

Voter ID, vote on voting day, at the poll.

Nothing else is acceptable.

I know it is not a popular opinion, but this is the only answer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's retarded because they only count the votes on election day. Until then they lay guarded and sealed.
View Quote

They know how many ballots there are and where they supposedly came from.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If you can't get to a voting place on voting day, whether you are military, on business etc, it does not matter.

View Quote

Exactly.  But don't forget the no same day registration.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is something you try to fix in office. During the campaign get everyone out by any means necessary.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

In my opinion this was the nail in trumps coffin too

He was too busy fighting it and instead should have been embracing mail in and early voting
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with you.

But it’s not going to happen. Ever.

So Republicans can keep crying about it and losing elections because of it

Or embrace it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well said.

He was too busy fighting it and instead should have been embracing mail in and early voting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

Early mail in voting is all about fraud. Early in person voting is probably ok in my book.

Atleast in my county you can go to our county courthouse and vote in person with ID just like you could have in your area on election day.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hobbs failed to get enough Republican ballots to voting sites on election day. A whole lot of not doing her job correctly.
View Quote

Is that her job?
Pretty sure, it's the responsibility of the County Recorder.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#40]
In-person same-day voting is a good tactic to pull back the curtain on voter fraud.

If you know through internal polling and analytics that you have the votes, and your voter base follows your instructions to vote in person on election day, you force the fraudsters into a precarious situation. They either have to fabricate too many votes ahead of time (>100% of registered voters) or they come up so short, you see these "pauses" while they fabricate unfound mail-in ballots. Either way, the average American sees it happening and hopefully will support mechanisms that will work towards solving these issues.

It is easy to explain how voting is the very foundation of consenting to be governed to Joe six pack. I usually tell fence sitters and leftists that if the system was at least 90%+ honest, I would have little to no issues with the ebb and flow of government. Americans are more centrist than either side would have you believe.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Because they are tabulating how many votes they need to come up with to make Lake go away.
View Quote

This.  They will find boxes of ballots
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mail in voting only by deployed military.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

bUt iT’s ThE rEaLiTy We LiVe In!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Mail in voting only by deployed military.
View Quote

Male in voting
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

No we shouldn't be embracing mail in voting, massive amount of fraud with that.

It was stupid of him to insist on election day only though.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Officially?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Is that her job?

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that her job?

Jay

She's SoS. she is responsible for the election machine in AZ. I'm pretty sure she'll fall back on her being held to an impossible standard because she is a female.

Things have turned to shit all over AZ. Did they have the problems before Hobbs was in charge?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're responding to an election fraud denier...  just click ignore
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top