Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The corrections officer arent the ones flipping the switch as they say.  We get them there and see it to the end.  Its the medical experts that finish it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can kill People who are helpless in cold blood, no matter how much that person deserves it,  and sleep fine at night, you probably belong on the chair, and not the one flipping the switch.

Double edit, fuck autospell on a phone.
View Quote
LOL cold blood my ass.
Those sobs should have made better decisions.
These are murderers and the like.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Don Davis: Executed a helpless 62 year old woman in a home invasion with a .44 mag to the head.
Stacey Johnson: Raped, beat, strangled, and cut the throat of a lady while her 6 year old and 2 year old were home.
Jack Jones: Killed a 32 year old Lady in Florida. Went to Arkansas, where he strangled an 11 year old girl, then anally raped and murdered her mother.
Ledell Lee: Raped multiple women. Kidnapped and raped a 22 year old woman while her 3 year old watched, then murdered her and stuffed her into a closet. Murdered multiple other women.
Jason McGehee: Kidnapped a young man, then beat, cut, burned, and tortured before strangling to death.
Bruce Ward: Strangled 18 year old female store clerk to death
Kenneth Williams: Kidnapped and assaulted cheerleader and her date. Killed the girl. Escaped from prison and killed 3 more people.
Marcel Williams: Kidnapped a woman at a gas station on her way to work, raped and murdered her.

All of these people are fucking sick, and deserve to die. Anyone who can tell me with a straight face that I should feel bad about these assholes getting executed, let me know so I can put you on ignore please.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am not the one advocating government employees blindly follow orders w/o any compunction.
Fuck, that is how shit like Waco, and Ruby ridge happen.  
View Quote
Comparing Waco and Ruby Ridge to executing violent criminals?

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you can kill People who are helpless in cold blood, no matter how much that person deserves it,  and sleep fine at night, you probably belong on the chair, and not the one flipping the switch.

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL!

We all just love Internet Social Justice Warriors.  You do know Hillary lost the election, right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The corrections officer arent the ones flipping the switch as they say.  We get them there and see it to the end.  Its the medical experts that finish it.
View Quote
Depends on the State
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don Davis: Executed a helpless 62 year old woman in a home invasion with a .44 mag to the head.
Stacey Johnson: Raped, beat, strangled, and cut the throat of a lady while her 6 year old and 2 year old were home.
Jack Jones: Killed a 32 year old Lady in Florida. Went to Arkansas, where he strangled an 11 year old girl, then anally raped and murdered her mother.
Ledell Lee: Raped multiple women. Kidnapped and raped a 22 year old woman while her 3 year old watched, then murdered her and stuffed her into a closet. Murdered multiple other women.
Jason McGehee: Kidnapped a young man, then beat, cut, burned, and tortured before strangling to death.
Kenneth Williams: Kidnapped and assaulted cheerleader and her date. Killed the girl. Escaped from prison and killed 3 more people.
Marcel Williams: Kidnapped a woman at a gas station on her way to work, raped and murdered her.
View Quote
HOLY SHIT!!

Put'em down now!!

Well I guess they're gonna....   GOOD!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Airforce
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cpl Fisher ???? As in the rank of Corporal ?? Name your branch of Military or LEO Dept.
Airforce
We don't have Corporals in the Air Force.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet a lot of people would pay to flip the switch.  There are a lot of fuct up people.

I'd be curious to see what an eBay auction would fetch.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bullshit.

Killed a child? Click.

Raped/murdered an innocent person? Click.

These fuckers can burn in hell. I sleep soundly at night. Ymmv.
View Quote
Fuckin A.  Where do I enlist or is there going to be a raffle?  I'd rock this while I did it
Power Trip - "Executioner's Tax (Swing of the Axe)"
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#14]
How about, let the families of the victims volunteer to "flip the switch"?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
GTFOH. You'd have to pay me but it sounds like a swell part time job. Spend some time with the victims familys if your feeling guilty. That or start voting Democrat.

Sounds like you never had to be with these shit bags up close and personal. Four times they have taken shots at me. I once locked up a guy for killing his 6yo daughter on a X-mas eve.

Fuck him and fuck them!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#16]
My concern with the way they kill them is that is way too expensive, perhaps a pneumatic driven rod of some kind.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Another fine public service union behind this latest scheme.

I'm a labor negotiator, and from my experience this is bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#18]
The price of 22lr has been coming down, so I have been told.........
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I know alot of ADC staff. Most of em are good ole boys who would have zero issues pulling the deer rifle from their truck and offing the filth themselves with zero fucks given.

The only 'mental health' issues that will pop up will likely come from quota hires looking for an excuse to be off work.
View Quote
Damn right.  I don't there will be any concerns with some Arkansas country boys carrying out the Governor's order and feeling guilty about it.  These guys will likely toast with a beer after the trash is taken out.  I know I would.  

I'm sick of this "feelings" bullshit that is crippling this country.  The brutal truth is there is good and evil in this world.  People must not forget that.  Evil must be dealt with strongly.   
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know alot of ADC staff. Most of em are good ole boys who would have zero issues pulling the deer rifle from their truck and offing the filth themselves with zero fucks given.

The only 'mental health' issues that will pop up will likely come from quota hires looking for an excuse to be off work.
View Quote
This.  

Former Arkansas resident here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Arkansas State needs volunteers to witness these executions.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/state-needs-volunteers-to-watch-inmate-executions/678469644

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The state of Arkansas is struggling to find enough volunteers to witness eight death row inmate executions scheduled in April.

Witnesses are required to ensure that the execution is carried out according to law, but so far volunteers are scarce.

"It's a very sobering thought," says Bill Booker acting as substitute president of the Little Rock Rotary Club.

At Tuesday's meeting Booker says after a presentation by Wendy Kelley, Director of the Department of Correction, she casually asked the audience to volunteer as citizen witnesses for the state's upcoming executions.

"Temporarily there was a little laugh from the audience because they thought she might be kidding," says Booker.  "It quickly became obvious that she was not kidding."

Eight inmates are scheduled to receive the death penalty between April 17th and 27th.   State law says six to twelve citizen volunteers must be present at the executions in order for them to take place, but right now the state is short volunteers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Arkansas State needs volunteers to witness these executions.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/state-needs-volunteers-to-watch-inmate-executions/678469644
View Quote
All full according to the email I recieved.

I would be more than happy to either watch these fucks die or just kill them myself. Don't even need the desert... would be nice to get some ice cream after though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
What if I got to make it more sporting? Say, a running start? Hell, I'm retired. I'd do it for pin money...
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Asa Hutchinson, has scheduled no fewer than eight executions over 11 days – a conveyor belt of killing dispensed at a clip not seen in the US for at least half a century.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Hope people in AR are memorializing the victims over the 11 days and offering support to their loved ones.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#26]
If one button starts the process then just install buttons in all the death row cells.  They are not active until the go ahead is given.  Someone in that group will probably have a beef with that guy and press it.  Maybe they can have pizza night on death row on execution day to help things along.

As for witnesses, pull from the general population.  Some inmates may like the change of pace.  It also may encourage some of them to stay off death row.  The witnesses get pizza as well.  Hell change it up.  Take out and fast food after each death, different food after each one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you can kill People who are helpless in cold blood, no matter how much that person deserves it, and sleep fine at night, you probably belong on the chair, and not the one flipping the switch.

View Quote
Doesn't the graveyard shift get to do the deed?  

BTW:  That article leans very far to the left, and reeks of bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:06:48 AM EDT
[#28]
bullshit anti-capital punishment propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it's as fucking stupid as the one I just quoted. How's that bus window taste? Pretty good?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Somewhere there is a video - has been posted here - of American soldiers taking German POW's - standing them against a tree - firing squad executes him. Put him in a box - cart him off - bring the next one. Members of the firing squad never changed IIRC. I would bet those GI's slept just fine.
View Quote
a single U.S. Army sergeant was the hangman after Nuremberg and handled many executions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#31]
With the cost of housing criminals, paying for all their appeals, and health care, the death penalty does not really save money.  In most cases I do not believe that the possibility of the death sentence, rather than life in prison deters crime.

If 1 out of 1000 death sentences kills an innocent man because of some screw up, that is too many.

Even with all the above in mind, I still believe that society has the right to exact retribution.

A death sentence is not about saving money, deterring crime, or protecting the public, it is simply retribution.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Time to get new jobs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I never looked at execution as punishment.
I've always felt it was a delivered promise to the public that a particular person will never never commit another heinous act.
View Quote
The person being executed probably looks at it as punishment.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Jesus Christ, they all ain't John Coffey...  In fact, I'm willing to bet ain't a single one of them John Coffey.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

All of these people are fucking sick, and deserve to die. Anyone who can tell me with a straight face that I should feel bad about these assholes getting executed, let me know so I can put you on ignore please.
View Quote
But but but government employees blindly following orders!! Waco, and Ruby ridge!!!!111!!1!!eleven!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#36]
I care how a good men lives not a bad guy dies.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cpl Fisher ???? As in the rank of Corporal ?? Name your branch of Military or LEO Dept.
Airforce
Army or Marines. I say Army.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe they should make an app for it. I'd download it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Army or Marines. I say Army.
View Quote
I sure as hope so... #NotMyMarineCorps
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#40]
I've seen enough killing and dying in war, I can comfortably say that isn't a job or a detail I would want to be on.  I think most folks here could do it once hell even twice in one day like the article states, but I bet the turnout to do it the next day would be a lot slimmer. It's not about how bad the criminals are it's about what your doing it's antiseptically clean systematic death. I'm not trying to leverage for or against the death penalty.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
We have a winner folks ....holy shit the derp is cranked the fuck up
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can see where the taking of another man's life (no matter the circumstances) could bother a person.  

I would guess that it takes a certain personality who is able to see things in terms of strictly black and white without any varying shades of gray to do that sort of job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pierrepoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiOGS-_81KU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I can see where the taking of another man's life (no matter the circumstances) could bother a person.  

I would guess that it takes a certain personality who is able to see things in terms of strictly black and white without any varying shades of gray to do that sort of job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pierrepoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiOGS-_81KU
In England, Pierrepoint hanged Timothy Evans for a crime committed by his neighbour John Christie, who was also hanged by Pierrepoint.
Uh... oops?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everyone got off too easy, should have been painful deaths.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
What about drone pilots?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They don't kill anyone. I'd bet they are happy as fuck because of the shitbirds being off the count. fewer to feed, fewer to shower, fewer to deal with. This is a stupid left wing cunt story.
View Quote
We both know the count never decreases. 
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems wasteful.

We should part them out.  That way they could repay part of their debt to society.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#48]
I know one of them personally, Jack Jones.

He was a scumbag when we were kids, last time I saw him he was a juvenile, on a weekend pass home from the Ohio Boys Reformatory, doing time for rape.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I am not the one advocating government employees blindly follow orders w/o any compunction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You? Yes.
You're fucking joking right? Waco and Ruby ridge weren't adjudicated over and over in court for YEARS before finally handing down final punishment. They aren't even remotely close to each other. Keep grasping at straws. 
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know one of them personally, Jack Jones.

He was a scumbag when we were kids, last time I saw him he was a juvenile, on a weekend pass home from the Ohio Boys Reformatory, doing time for rape.
View Quote
A life long winner, society is a worse place without him according to one poster in this thread.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top