Link Posted: 7/29/2018 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I can’t believe this thread is still alive
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144599/MaleCriteriaStudy-623259.JPG

Here is a study (I'm sure it was just made up ) by Jordan Peterson (Who is obviously a redpill shitlord) showing that it is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They say it to girls too.
Stand there and be pretty is a viable mating strategy for women.

Here is a study (I'm sure it was just made up ) by Jordan Peterson (Who is obviously a redpill shitlord) showing that it is.
Why does JP hate women?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to look up neotenous facial features.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can’t believe this thread is still alive
View Quote
It makes too much sense
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]
You are a huge idiot if you get married today
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why does JP hate women?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stand there and be pretty is a viable mating strategy for women.

Why does JP hate women?
Probably the patriarchy
Maybe he's just trying to tell the truth, and the truth is shitty sometimes and doesn't care about people's feelings or preconceptions about how the world should be arranged.
I guess he hates his own daughter?
And his wife.
And his mom.
And his coworkers.
And his clients.
And his students.
And some of his youtube viewers.
He totally hates half the planet, yeah that's it.

Quoted:
I had to look up neotenous facial features.
He explained it pretty well.

IIRC from what we can tell, mating preferences like these (the hip/waist ratio preference) hold universally true across cultures (all of them), across time (all of it, from what we know anyway), but I'm sure there's like 3 cultures with exceptions so we have to toss the whoooole thing out

6500 times it's true, in 3 it's debatable?
Damn we better start over because it's clearly too hard to call now.
See, straight men's tastes are clearly informed by billboards, and fashion magazines made by gay men for women. Which explains how it's informing straight men's tastes, even the ones who have never seen them. We know this because a triggered 21 year old buzzfeed feminist said it's true.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
New Data.

"A few other findings from the study: “Older women are less desirable, while older men are more so,” the authors found. “Postgraduate education is associated with decreased desirability among women.” Women’s desirability peaked at the youngest age possible to join the dating app — 18 — and declined until age 60. Men's desirability increased until 50. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/08/08/online-dating-study-quantifies-whats-out-of-your-league/?utm_term=.248972543186
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you want serial killers? Because that's how you get serial killers. Just be yourself is the worst of the pretty lies women tell little boys.
Yep.

As the father of two boys, I weep for their future when it comes to dating and relationships. Life is and will be very different for them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yep.

As the father of two boys, I weep for their future when it comes to dating and relationships. Life is and will be very different for them.
View Quote
its the same as it ever was. Text has just become the primary method of communication.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
its the same as it ever was. Text has just become the primary method of communication.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.

And highly impersonal.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And highly impersonal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.

And highly impersonal.
696 times impersonal

Woman pinched for sending man 696 text messages

FOREST CITY, Iowa — Authorities say a Minnesota woman who sent 696 text messages to a northern Iowa man in April violated a no-contact order.

Winnebago County District Court records say 34-year-old Katie Christian, of Emmons, Minnesota, is charged with stalking and other crimes. Her arraignment is scheduled for Aug. 24 in Forest City. Attempts to reach her attorney Friday were unsuccessful.

A criminal complaint says she also made 10 phone calls and went to the man’s Lake Mills house three times in an attempt to make contact with him or his daughter.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And highly impersonal.
View Quote
My daughter (high school aged) was explaining to me that the primary method boys use to show interest in a girl is to DM her memes. Because if you send her memes that means you are thinking of her.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:41:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My daughter (high school aged) was explaining to me that the primary method boys use to show interest in a girl is to DM her memes. Because if you send her memes that means you are thinking of her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And highly impersonal.
DM?
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

DM?
View Quote
Direct Message
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#15]
https://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/men-claim-they-have-more-sex-partners-than-women-but-is-it-true

Women don't count the guys they blow in the bar parking lot in their number.

Men might also include “nonpenetrative” sexual encounters in their tally, while women are less likely to do so. For example, men more often reported oral sex as a sexual encounter, while women did not.
View Quote
Women more accepting of one night stands

Nine percent of men conclude that one-night stands are “not wrong at all,” while that number is 18 percent for women.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you want serial killers? Because that's how you get serial killers. Just be yourself is the worst of the pretty lies women tell little boys.
Yep.

Lol I’m not sure whether my kids will tear through the female population or get utterly demolished.

My oldest had a GF, and was indifferent when she dumped him (he didn’t pay enough attention to her). Why? “Too much drama,” he said. He doesn’t appear to be in any hurry to get another, unless she likes to fish and has a nicer boat, I guess. He is a total jock, and has lots of girls following him around as a result (mostly, he seems to ignore them, which makes their little teen hearts flutter, for some reason). Since he quit football and track to concentrate on basketball, we’ll see how things pan out this school year. I suspect when he falls, he’s going to fall hard and get his heart broken.  There will likely be another waiting in the wings for a shot at him afterward.

My youngest has a cloud of girls following him around, but he tends to attract the (1) nerdy/smart and (2) artsy-fartsy types. He’s got more game than anyone his age deserves, especially a pudgy nerd. He’s actually the one I worry about tearing through the girls with reckless abandon. If he weren’t freakishly large and strong, I’d put him at the top of the “going to get his ass beat for running off with the quarterback’s girlfriend,” list. He’s built like a nose tackle.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My youngest has a cloud of girls following him around, but he tends to attract the (1) nerdy/smart and (2) artsy-fartsy types. He’s got more game than anyone his age deserves, especially a pudgy nerd.
View Quote
Sounds like he's a natural. Some guys just "get it" on an instinctual level and spend their lives surrounded by all the women they can handle.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol I’m not sure whether my kids will tear through the female population or get utterly demolished.

My oldest had a GF, and was indifferent when she dumped him (he didn’t pay enough attention to her). Why? “Too much drama,” he said. He doesn’t appear to be in any hurry to get another, unless she likes to fish and has a nicer boat, I guess. He is a total jock, and has lots of girls following him around as a result (mostly, he seems to ignore them, which makes their little teen hearts flutter, for some reason). Since he quit football and track to concentrate on basketball, we’ll see how things pan out this school year. I suspect when he falls, he’s going to fall hard and get his heart broken.  There will likely be another waiting in the wings for a shot at him afterward.

My youngest has a cloud of girls following him around, but he tends to attract the (1) nerdy/smart and (2) artsy-fartsy types. He’s got more game than anyone his age deserves, especially a pudgy nerd. He’s actually the one I worry about tearing through the girls with reckless abandon. If he weren’t freakishly large and strong, I’d put him at the top of the “going to get his ass beat for running off with the quarterback’s girlfriend,” list. He’s built like a nose tackle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

The desire to want what they can't have.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/29135257/Bokody.jpg

Nice haircut. I'll get the manager on standby.
View Quote
OK, so we can just fuck for sport? I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
They desire a high value male. Having to chase him or unavailability are the appearance of high value.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They desire a high value male. Having to chase him or unavailability are the appearance of high value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just don’t lock her down
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top