Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only guys that believe this are the guys who have only been Monday guys.  Must suck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
Exactly. And considers herself "single"
I've seen a 5 man rotation
2 bootycalls (A main and a backup)
2 guys interviewing for the boyfriend job
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
They have to jump through hoops.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
He is rewarded with sex, for being witty for 45minutes.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Saturday guy gets the highlight reel, and doesn't have to put in any work.
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
The only guys that believe this are the guys who have only been Monday guys.  Must suck.
That's a stupid conclusion and you should feel stupid for posting it
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Feminism is a cancer.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
I'm not going to have this argument with "The Monday Guy".
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

No comment other than that shit's funny right there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait til she's in her 40's, looks like a crazy bag lady, and writes an article bemoaning "where have all the good guys gone?"
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "I know you are but what am I"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "I know you are but what am I"
You're as good at drawing conclusions from internet posts as you are posting more than one sentence.
You've said nothing of value there, not in your first post, and not in your second, but go right ahead white-knighting.

I understand that the idea that women poop too is not something that you want to believe, but your unwillingness to believe something doesn't remove it from the world or make you virtuous.
Many of the more experienced daters - not you, as this was a mystery to you. Here's a clue, when you haven't observed something or you don't have experience with it? You're not in the know.
If you're not in the know, you're in no position to be talking to other people as if you're someone who is.

I've seen it, but by virtue of being very selective of who I date and more selective of who I sleep with, I've not been Monday guy.
Benefit of not sleeping with everything that walks, it dramatically pulls down the odds of being that guy.
But of course you didn't know this, and ran to a kneejerk conclusions.

Go ahead and respond if you wish, you've said nothing of value, you went for insults and missed on those too.
Gotta be pathetic.

Thank you for your military service, thank you for your donation(s) to the NRA, but when it comes to knowing what's out there on the dating scene?
"Stick to your day job."
you might otherwise have useful relationship advice to offer, things of that nature. But knowing what wildlife is out there on the dating scene?
See above.

Quoted:
Quoted:

No comment other than that shit's funny right there.
He gassed at one sentence both times, pretty pathetic and funny

Having a silly little quip doesn't undo the fact that the guy swung and missed at reality twice.
Doesn't know what's out there in the dating world (and it triggered him to shooting at the messenger, How dare he say such things!)
Then swung into thin air in the hopes that something happened to me that didn't.
Third swing was assuming he's in the know, if he thinks this doesn't happen, he's clueless.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Of course she can, the question is "why should she"

Explain to me why human beings shouldn't indulge in our most basic impulses.

Why the 7 deadly sins are sins at all.

Please show your work and no references to mythical sky daddies watching you masturbate.
View Quote
Stripping away all personal philosophies or theologies on morality (which of course, add extra dimensions to it), it is basic practicality:

Because in a social species, screwing everyone else over for short term personal benefit, tends to leave you without any friends to help you when you are in a tight spot and you need help.

People can and do screw people over daily for personal gain, but keep the game up long enough and people working together in a group will be more successful than the individual who thinks they don't need to care about anyone else over the long term.

The people who invented "magical sky daddies" realized this, and pretended this was his rule, and not some basic fact about living in a society.

Societal morality is about behaving in a way so that the most number of people can live together and pool their resources so they have have enough food to supply warriors to keep other groups from attacking them.

Some systems of morality are better at this than others.

Some systems of morality are definitely better to live under for the individual than others.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

I do not believe he's "The Monday Guy" but that was pretty damn well-played.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

snip
View Quote
I'm just here for the lulz man
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip
"Don't hate the player hate the game" amirite

Quoted:

Actually it was
He's probably hilarious in real life.

GD - jousting aside, he'd probably be a lot of fun to drink with, not being sarcastic about that
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I obviously didn't read all 10 pages and I only read the first paragraphs of the article.  It immediately reminded me of this scene in the movie The Big Chill:

Big Chill - Rationalizations
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Actually it was

GD - jousting aside, he'd probably be a lot of fun to drink with, not being sarcastic about that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Quoted:

Actually it was

It was a jab I couldn't resist...You tee'd the fucker up just perfect.  And I am fun as shit to drink with.  That's why I own and operate a brewery.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When a writer is so over the top, I always picture them as the opposite of what they’re portraying themselves as. I picture this one with an incredibly conservative lifestyle, sitting at her fiancé’s feet and brainstorming about what she’ll claim to have done in the next article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

she is a ridiculous caricature of a horny 15yo boy, except in a grown woman's body.  She disgusts me.
When a writer is so over the top, I always picture them as the opposite of what they’re portraying themselves as. I picture this one with an incredibly conservative lifestyle, sitting at her fiancé’s feet and brainstorming about what she’ll claim to have done in the next article.
When a woman admits to having multiple partners your response is disbelief?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The way her vagina gets passed around like a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, I hope that guy gets an appointment with Maury Povich.
View Quote
And the County Free Health Clinic.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that what I said?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It was a jab I couldn't resist...You tee'd the fucker up just perfect.  And I am fun as shit to drink with.  That's why I own and operate a brewery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Quoted:

Actually it was

That's remarkable.
See ahhh, when I said "stick to your day job", what I REALLY meant, was stick to the job of being a boss at drinking, drinking related banter, and supplying the alcohol to people to allow them to enjoy it too

Definitely what I totally meant the first time, 100%, absolutely meant it that way, implying otherwise is fake news, believe me folks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is that what I said?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that what I said?
With more words, yes.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

With more words, yes.
View Quote
No. It’s not.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Weekdays are for gf’s

Weekends is for meeting new people
View Quote
I don’t do gf’s. That’s too much commitment. But otherwise I agree that weekdays are for existing “relationships” and Thursday - Sunday is for finding new ones.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don’t do gf’s. That’s too much commitment. But otherwise I agree that weekdays are for existing “relationships” and Thursday - Sunday is for finding new ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weekdays are for gf’s

You're Jolly Green Giants Walking The Earth With Guns - Full Metal Jacket
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You're as good at drawing conclusions from internet posts as you are posting more than one sentence.
You've said nothing of value there, not in your first post, and not in your second, but go right ahead white-knighting.

I understand that the idea that women poop too is not something that you want to believe, but your unwillingness to believe something doesn't remove it from the world or make you virtuous.
Many of the more experienced daters - not you, as this was a mystery to you. Here's a clue, when you haven't observed something or you don't have experience with it? You're not in the know.
If you're not in the know, you're in no position to be talking to other people as if you're someone who is.
View Quote
This is common in every thread no matter the topic.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man the Cattleking and I are cool now

After the primary ended I apologized for that time I said I like brewers who don't get captured, and we're cool  now

Bumpy road but it got fixed fast
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#23]
You can be the Monday guy

But that implies you have no life

Or no job or do not spend time on yourself

If you are a Monday guy because one of the above for two Mondays in a row, you move on

If you have enough women and things going on in your life, Monday’s could just be a respite or a lucky day when a woman calls you to hang
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to smile inside when a woman spews some shit, especially the standard chaste sayings as you answer “Nooooooo, really”

If you don’t see it, get out there in the pits

Date for a while a whole bunch of different women and you will understand
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
let me guess---she cheated on her spouse and blames him for her infidelity. Because the first thing she talks about is how its not normal to have sex with one person for life. i stopped reading there.
View Quote
But you missed the part where he was her owner and she was a slave!

Sounds like she fundamentally didn't understand marriage.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#26]
White knights was not an ARFCOM original

But “Monday guy” is
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is
View Quote
Finding new euphemisms for beta are we ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is
In the Florida man thread a guy claimed all the posters were betas

I said “Fuck you, I’m a Monday guy
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is

Wait, I thought the Monday guy was the guy who was actually trying to date the girl who had her bootycall on Friday and her onenightstand on Saturday

Remember, that guy who she was "talking to" (who she had sex with), does not count toward her sexual partner count, because reasons.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wait, I thought the Monday guy was the guy who was actually trying to date the girl who had her bootycall on Friday and her onenightstand on Saturday

Remember, that guy who she was "talking to" (who she had sex with), does not count toward her sexual partner count, because reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is

I took it to mean Monday guy is a beta guy
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is

Everybody here in one way or another will end up the Monday guy

Any way you look at it the Monday guy is temporary, if he does not move on then he deserves to be

.....a schmuck
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is

Yep. Monday guy is trying to romance what she's giving away on Saturday.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 12:40:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is
Yes. A meme is born
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 1:03:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But “Monday guy” is

Hey she can "talk with" as many people as she wants shitlord

" I don't understand how any guy could be mad that the rules and the steps are totally different from one guy to the next!
It is completely reasonable to make one guy date her for 3 weeks, and another guy gets the same thing in 30 seconds"
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 2:43:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't do gf's. That's too much commitment. But otherwise I agree that weekdays are for existing "relationships" and Thursday - Sunday is for finding new ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weekdays are for gf's

I don't do gf's. That's too much commitment. But otherwise I agree that weekdays are for existing "relationships" and Thursday - Sunday is for finding new ones.
So what's the "gf" place holder doing on the weekends? She's meeting new people also. So essentially it's all decentralized orgy/ swinging without the 'pay off'.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 2:56:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Be desirable and you will attract desirable women. If you are a scumbag, you attract scumbag loving women who are also scumbags.

It's not that hard. Don't be any of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or dont be any of them.
Kinda impossible if you want to get laid. You will wind up getting burned, taken for a ride whatever that's life.

I also found the "STDs not common in white girls" post pretty funny. Only STD I ever got was from a girl I met on Tinder who had a bmw, good job, her own place etc etc. What a fun time that was.
Be desirable and you will attract desirable women. If you are a scumbag, you attract scumbag loving women who are also scumbags.

It's not that hard. Don't be any of them.
That's a convoluted way of saying always be in demand. Yes it is that hard, for the simple fact that everyone wants to be in demand but most can't be. It's like how everyone wants to be rich but statistically most people can't be, because what would a society look like with only rich people in it? Kinda like a society with all chiefs and no Indians, it don't work.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That's a convoluted way of saying always be in demand. Yes it is that hard, for the simple fact that everyone wants to be in demand but most can't be. It's like how everyone wants to be rich but statistically most people can't be, because what would a society look like with only rich people in it? Kinda like a society with all chiefs and no Indians, it don't work.
View Quote
There’s enough lazy assholes that anyone can be good and sexy and place themselves on the desirable end of the scale. You don’t have to be born awesome when so many people aren’t even trying to compete. Just be a good guy, go to trade school and don’t get fat.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There’s enough lazy assholes that anyone can be good and sexy and place themselves on the desirable end of the scale. You don’t have to be born awesome when so many people aren’t even trying to compete. Just be a good guy, go to trade school and don’t get fat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got girls because I was famous

I sang the National Anthem at cockfights in Hialeah

I also ran from the cops and scaled some fences at times so I filled out my bad boy pre req
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I also ran from the cops and scaled some fences at times so I filled out my bad boy pre req
View Quote
Don’t forget the vandalism.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back before you were born we were called the Vandals

Link Posted: 7/29/2018 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hey she can "talk with" as many people as she wants shitlord

" I don't understand how any guy could be mad that the rules and the steps are totally different from one guy to the next!
It is completely reasonable to make one guy date her for 3 weeks, and another guy gets the same thing in 30 seconds"
View Quote
No one should be mad. Informed is not angry. I know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. I do not get angry at the sun over it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
There used to be a site (that was really more about selling ridiculous stuff like penis pumps) called good looking loser. its entire message could be summed up by eat low carb, work out, be better than average looking and invite women out for a drink.

Oh, don't tell men to be a good guy. We are dumb men, we don't understand what you mean by that. Guys that try to be "good guys" end up being boring "nice" guys who never move past being a beta orbiter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There used to be a site (that was really more about selling ridiculous stuff like penis pumps) called good looking loser. its entire message could be summed up by eat low carb, work out, be better than average looking and invite women out for a drink.

Oh, don't tell men to be a good guy. We are dumb men, we don't understand what you mean by that. Guys that try to be "good guys" end up being boring "nice" guys who never move past being a beta orbiter.
View Quote
Yeah, good and nice are such loaded words. I guess “upstanding” would be better?

How would you describe the goodness and niceness of a guy you’d want your sister to date without those words? Friendly? Moral?
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So what's the "gf" place holder doing on the weekends? She's meeting new people also. So essentially it's all decentralized orgy/ swinging without the 'pay off'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weekdays are for gf's

My gf always asks me if I am going to the bullpen
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah, good and nice are such loaded words. I guess “upstanding” would be better?

How would you describe the goodness and niceness of a guy you’d want your sister to date without those words? Friendly? Moral?
View Quote
Kind but confident.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There's enough lazy assholes that anyone can be good and sexy and place themselves on the desirable end of the scale. You don't have to be born awesome when so many people aren't even trying to compete. Just be a good guy, go to trade school and don't get fat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's enough lazy assholes that anyone can be good and sexy and place themselves on the desirable end of the scale. You don't have to be born awesome when so many people aren't even trying to compete. Just be a good guy, go to trade school and don't get fat.
Just be yourself.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just be yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just be yourself.
Do you want serial killers? Because that's how you get serial killers. Just be yourself is the worst of the pretty lies women tell little boys.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do you want serial killers? Because that's how you get serial killers. Just be yourself is the worst of the pretty lies women tell little boys.
View Quote
They say it to girls too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Stand there and be pretty is a viable mating strategy for women.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Here is a study (I'm sure it was just made up ) by Jordan Peterson (Who is obviously a redpill shitlord) showing that it is.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top