Quoted:
“tee-hee

I’m still a virgin, anon
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been told several times that women don't include hook ups in their number. A woman with one boyfriend who had 10-one night stands will say her number is one. They also don't count blowjobs.

Men don't include prostitutes in their number. a Veteren who had one girlfriend, 10 one night stands and screwed three hookers in Thailand will tell you his number is 11, not 14.
“tee-hee

I’m still a virgin, anon
"Anal means I keep my virginity, right? "

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.mamamia.com.au/how-to-online-date/

@cobra-ak

Holy crap, its like the female version of Cobra!
View Quote
Pretty typical of women out there, if guys think girls don’t string along a whole bunch of guys, they are stupid and ignorant

Sex is the whole purpose of hooking up

Women have options just like guys do

The options are on steroids with cellphones
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everyone should read that. The behavior she describes is not unusual for women on dating apps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@cobra-ak

Everyone should read that. The behavior she describes is not unusual for women on dating apps.
If you think she is not talking to other guys, you are oblivious
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@cobra-ak

LOOOOOOOL

If you wanna talk about walks of shame, try hobbling around the office for a week after being overzealous with your vibrator.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
and "talking to" means fucking, has for a while.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or she’s drunk, lonely, depressed or just feeling crazy that night.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She is a rather extreme example due to the number of guys she was juggling at once. But her behavior is not unusual. Until you have a conversation about exclusivity, both men and women should assume the person they have just started dating is seeing other people. it's the norm now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
she is a ridiculous caricature of a horny 15yo boy, except in a grown woman's body.  She disgusts me.
She is a rather extreme example due to the number of guys she was juggling at once. But her behavior is not unusual. Until you have a conversation about exclusivity, both men and women should assume the person they have just started dating is seeing other people. it's the norm now.
both men and women should assume the person they have just started dating is seeing other people.  Yes, I can agree with that, but juggling multiple fuck-buddies while dating someone who you might want an LTR with is just nasty.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#8]
FB #1 was my top guy, the one I was at the greatest risk of developing actual feels for due to the fact he was totally unattainable and wrong for me in just about every imaginable way, including the fact he’d been in trouble with the law (why must that be so HOT?!). Therefore, I contacted him the least of all and told him I didn’t see a future with him. Naturally, it only made his FB brain go crazy and he pursued me relentlessly. Oops.

FB #2 made my lady parts feel good when I looked at him, but my brain hurt every time he spoke (he once referred to OCD as “OSD”, insisting it was “the same thing” and informed me there were 357 days in a year). I called him whenever I was horny or needed to take a break from my vibrator. In two months of seeing him, I think we exchanged a total of one hundred words.

FB #3 didn’t really do it for me physically, but was a powerful lawyer who ordered me around in a way that both pissed me off and turned me on. I kept him around for Friday night dinners (which inevitably turned into Fifty Shades Of Grey-style romp sessions) and sexting when I was bored at work. He also proved helpful when my flatmate wouldn’t pay her share of the rent.

FB #4 was the classic nice guy – cute and sweet. He perpetually complimented me, then apologised for complimenting me so much, and texted an inordinate amount of smiley faces. Irritatingly, he was the least stimulating, and so I mostly kept him around for when 1, 2 and 3 weren’t available and treated him like a time-filler. Which he loved.

FBs #5 and 6 were both terrible at thinly veiling the fact they were just there for the sex, so I often made a game of secretly playing them off against one another. I’d text them both “R U DTF?” (that’s “Are you down to f*ck?” for the non-millennials) at the same time, then tell the slower responder out of the two something had just come up. (Pun intended.) I also regularly flaked on our “catch-ups” (FBs NEVER refer to them as “dates” for fear it’ll ignite the baby-making hormones in the woman’s head and send her into crazy-bride mode) and treated them more like mates than love interests, avoiding displays of affection in public. (Because, another fear of the FB is that expressing any hint of humanity will result in his ultimate undoing.)
View Quote
Guys, don't be FB #4.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Apaches were engaging cavalry for the most part - not infantry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir, are a paragon of both good genes and long term thinking in the model that propelled western civilization all the way to the moon. But, evolution is more of a numbers game and it is never as clear cut as you or I would prefer.

Warriors raping and pillaging is the norm across the history of civilization, from the Babylonians to the Hutus and Tutsis.   How many people across the world have Mongol or Hunic DNA?  The debate of quality over quantity is age old and deserves constant revisiting.

Spartan vs Persians
Roman Legionnaire vs Germanic Barbarian
Apache Brave vs American Infantryman
Redcoat vs Zulu
US Marine vs Viet Cong
RLI Trooper vs ZANLA guerilla
M1 Abrams vs T72
Curahee's son vs 6 welfare flunkies
Mobile Infantry Trooper vs Arachnids

That is an amazing list, think about each in the context of how you heard of them and what the eventual outcome was or will probably be.

I hope to have a beer with you sometime this year.
The Apaches were engaging cavalry for the most part - not infantry.
Fair point, but man I'm just glad when someone responds to my long winded replies.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Guys, don't be FB #4.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
FB #1 was my top guy, the one I was at the greatest risk of developing actual feels for due to the fact he was totally unattainable and wrong for me in just about every imaginable way, including the fact he’d been in trouble with the law (why must that be so HOT?!). Therefore, I contacted him the least of all and told him I didn’t see a future with him. Naturally, it only made his FB brain go crazy and he pursued me relentlessly. Oops.

FB #2 made my lady parts feel good when I looked at him, but my brain hurt every time he spoke (he once referred to OCD as “OSD”, insisting it was “the same thing” and informed me there were 357 days in a year). I called him whenever I was horny or needed to take a break from my vibrator. In two months of seeing him, I think we exchanged a total of one hundred words.

FB #3 didn’t really do it for me physically, but was a powerful lawyer who ordered me around in a way that both pissed me off and turned me on. I kept him around for Friday night dinners (which inevitably turned into Fifty Shades Of Grey-style romp sessions) and sexting when I was bored at work. He also proved helpful when my flatmate wouldn’t pay her share of the rent.

FB #4 was the classic nice guy – cute and sweet. He perpetually complimented me, then apologised for complimenting me so much, and texted an inordinate amount of smiley faces. Irritatingly, he was the least stimulating, and so I mostly kept him around for when 1, 2 and 3 weren’t available and treated him like a time-filler. Which he loved.

FBs #5 and 6 were both terrible at thinly veiling the fact they were just there for the sex, so I often made a game of secretly playing them off against one another. I’d text them both “R U DTF?” (that’s “Are you down to f*ck?” for the non-millennials) at the same time, then tell the slower responder out of the two something had just come up. (Pun intended.) I also regularly flaked on our “catch-ups” (FBs NEVER refer to them as “dates” for fear it’ll ignite the baby-making hormones in the woman’s head and send her into crazy-bride mode) and treated them more like mates than love interests, avoiding displays of affection in public. (Because, another fear of the FB is that expressing any hint of humanity will result in his ultimate undoing.)
Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Or dont be any of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought I was the only one

Really as long as she can rock your world in bed, what really do you give fuck what she does, I really try to avoid most women outside the bedroom

Sometimes she is juggling so many guys that she will become disrespectful

As long as she respects you and your time
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
both men and women should assume the person they have just started dating is seeing other people.  Yes, I can agree with that, but juggling multiple fuck-buddies while dating someone who you might want an LTR with is just nasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
she is a ridiculous caricature of a horny 15yo boy, except in a grown woman's body.  She disgusts me.
When you see the true nature of some women, they can justify any cheating or lying, you become numb
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Beats me, hon.  It's kinda like BigFoot: I hear lots of stories, but I never seem to encounter one in the wild.  Maybe I just radiate some kinda saintliness that causes evil to flee and hide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God's truth, every word.

I'm pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
I don't know the men, but I've met the women. There are some truly fucked up women out there. I'm sure the men are equally fucked up, but women confide in me (girl talk). Low lifes are gonna low life.
Beats me, hon.  It's kinda like BigFoot: I hear lots of stories, but I never seem to encounter one in the wild.  Maybe I just radiate some kinda saintliness that causes evil to flee and hide.
A finely tuned bullshit meter and an inability to suffer assholes does that same thing. You know, if the saintliness theory doesn't work out.

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
MGTOW? Priesthood?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?
I did forego the Greek classics, priesthood would not work
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A finely tuned bullshit meter and an inability to suffer assholes does that same thing. You know, if the saintliness theory doesn't work out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God's truth, every word.

I'm pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
I don't know the men, but I've met the women. There are some truly fucked up women out there. I'm sure the men are equally fucked up, but women confide in me (girl talk). Low lifes are gonna low life.

Or simply Clueless. It's not like your bartender, waitress or dental hygienist is going to just randomly tell you "So I've a got a second date coming up with this new guy that might be boyfriend material. But I'm not going to stop talking to other guys just yet."

Everyone saying they don't know anyone like that is in denial.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Or dont be any of them.
View Quote
Kinda impossible if you want to get laid. You will wind up getting burned, taken for a ride whatever that's life.

I also found the "STDs not common in white girls" post pretty funny. Only STD I ever got was from a girl I met on Tinder who had a bmw, good job, her own place etc etc. What a fun time that was.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Kinda impossible if you want to get laid. You will wind up getting burned, taken for a ride whatever that's life.

I also found the "STDs not common in white girls" post pretty funny. Only STD I ever got was from a girl I met on Tinder who had a bmw, good job, her own place etc etc. What a fun time that was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or dont be any of them.

No better feeling in the world than taking the condom off and you feel clean

I have been lucky with the girls I have barebacked with
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been told several times that women don't include hook ups in their number. A woman with one boyfriend who had 10-one night stands will say her number is one. They also don't count blowjobs.

Men don't include prostitutes in their number. a Veteren who had one girlfriend, 10 one night stands and screwed three hookers in Thailand will tell you his number is 11, not 14.
“tee-hee

I’m still a virgin, anon

I knew a Mormon girl who thought this.

She’d handled more wieners than Oscar Meyer but considered herself a virgin.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I knew a Mormon girl who thought this.
View Quote
Mexican
Latina
Catholic
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
MGTOW? Priesthood?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?
I think he means this specific skank who has turned her body into a living, breathing petri dish. Don't be any of the idiots in her queue line.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
MGTOW? Priesthood?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?
More like think with the brain rather than the dick.

Those guys are doing no thinking except with their small head.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?

How exactly would you ensure that a woman who you have decided to ask on a date does not have any fuck buddies, hasn't recently hooked up and isn't dating someone else casually?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How exactly would you ensure that a woman who you have decided to ask on a date does not have any fuck buddies, hasn't recently hooked up and isn't dating someone else casually?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?

You don't fuck for a few dates to judge her personality?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
people don't think anecdotal data be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?

So you can tell in three dates if she's seeing someone else casually, has a fuck buddy or hooked up last Saturday night? There's married guys getting cheated on that don't find out for years, but you can tell if a person you barely know is sexually active or not in a few dates?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So you can tell in three dates if she's seeing someone else casually, has a fuck buddy or hooked up last Saturday night? There's married guys getting cheated on that don't find out for years, but you can tell if a person you barely know is sexually active or not in a few dates?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?

I put the '' cause I was half joking.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/support-group-co-dependency_us_5aa009cfe4b0e9381c1468c9

That reveals quite a bit as well.

Left cold on purpose.
View Quote
I guess Kynan didn’t pan out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/support-group-co-dependency_us_5aa009cfe4b0e9381c1468c9

Left cold on purpose.
View Quote
A support group for chicks addicted to sex....

Sounds like a target-rich environment!
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or dont be any of them.

Be desirable and you will attract desirable women. If you are a scumbag, you attract scumbag loving women who are also scumbags.

It's not that hard. Don't be any of them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left cold on purpose.
But as the relationship intensified, I started spiraling back out of control. I needed Kynan to have sex with me ? two, three, four, then five times a day, to feel secure. Any less and I felt crippled by the sensation he was pulling away, preparing to leave me. It didn’t matter that there were spontaneous bouquets of flowers left at my door, romantic Post-Its tacked playfully around my apartment, and a bountiful supply of verbal “I love you”s from him. I ached with emptiness when he wasn’t physically intertwined with me. It was a suffocating loneliness that spread like oil in an ocean, exterminating everything good in its path.
Severe abandonment issues / neediness combined with desperate matters.

Its not about the sex for her.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Not right this minute you don't ...."
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
read the article - she's back with him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
That article is from March.  The OP’s article about the stupidity of monogamy is July (or June at the original publisher).  Though she does say she has a boyfriend in the OP’s article.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That article is from March.  The OP’s article about the stupidity of monogamy is July (or June at the original publisher).  Though she does say she has a boyfriend in the OP’s article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I bet whoever her bf is he is staying out of the limelight for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, his dumb ass thinks he won.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he has if he's looking for just sex.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wouldn’t be her “boyfriend” if that were the case.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh? They're exclusive and now he's possibly getting laid often.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Be desirable and you will attract desirable women. If you are a scumbag, you attract scumbag loving women who are also scumbags.

View Quote
Desirable men get taken to the cleaners by their manipulative wives all the time.

It's sad to me that I have to spell this out but my point is that you will meet all sorts of people in life. You will meet good men, bad men, good women, bad women, you'll get taken advantage of, shit happens that's just life. If you want to date you will meet good and bad women etc etc. So if you are all worried about whether or not some chick is a secret manipulative whore or whatever (or that some guy is a liar, player or what have you) then you will wind up self-sabotaging and missing out on opportunities.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys, don't be FB #4.
Or dont be any of them.
MGTOW? Priesthood?

Cmon
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#42]
She does butt stuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Desirable men get taken to the cleaners by their manipulative wives all the time.

It's sad to me that I have to spell this out but my point is that you will meet all sorts of people in life. You will meet good men, bad men, good women, bad women, you'll get taken advantage of, shit happens that's just life. If you want to date you will meet good and bad women etc etc. So if you are all worried about whether or not some chick is a secret manipulative whore or whatever (or that some guy is a liar, player or what have you) then you will wind up self-sabotaging and missing out on opportunities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, roll the dice?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or dont be any of them.

How about she likes both
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
When a writer is so over the top, I always picture them as the opposite of what they’re portraying themselves as. I picture this one with an incredibly conservative lifestyle, sitting at her fiancé’s feet and brainstorming about what she’ll claim to have done in the next article.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:42:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

When a writer is so over the top, I always picture them as the opposite of what they’re portraying themselves as. I picture this one with an incredibly conservative lifestyle, sitting at her fiancé’s feet and brainstorming about what she’ll claim to have done in the next article.
View Quote
Yeah, she does seem to be in the game of promotion via outrageous clickbait articles vs. being an interesting writer.  I mean, she’s a relatively attractive woman writing about being a sex addict and I get too bored to finish her article?  Not a promising sign as a writer.

Still, the world needs its Don Pendleton writers as well as its George Orwells.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've seen a 5 man rotation
2 bootycalls (A main and a backup)
2 guys interviewing for the boyfriend job
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
They have to jump through hoops.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
He is rewarded with sex, for being witty for 45minutes.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Saturday guy gets the highlight reel, and doesn't have to put in any work.
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
Exactly. And considers herself "single"
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
The only guys that believe this are the guys who have only been Monday guys.  Must suck.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The only guys that believe this are the guys who have only been Monday guys.  Must suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
Exactly. And considers herself "single"
1 random hook up spot.

My Cuban gf always asks if I went to the “boo-peh”

The Bullpen, I assume she has some short and long relievers and closers in hers
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Weekdays are for gf’s

Weekends is for meeting new people
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top