Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Our local school district just hired 20 new teachers...high school,Jr High level mostly.
18 women 2 men
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my wife and I'd be lost without her - I'm 54.

Good luck,
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Male-female relations have never been worse in the history of the human race.

The West is exceedingly efficient at indoctrinating girls to believe they don't need or want a man, or that men don't have qualities worth desiring. Men are in obsessive competition with each other and will work together to oppress each other at every opportunity.

Plus now you have to contend with the health issues caused by the mrna clot shots.

Its a fucking wasteland out there.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

Perfect gif reply.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Great, another wall that will be patched by a MAN!

@beitodesstrafe

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Asian chicks … “No lonely, be wif you long time.”

But that’s as in: from Asia somewhere. Not the born-here ‘Mericanized types.  

Just be advised, they breed like wabbits. So there’s that. Possibly a  language barrier initially, but that’s not a deal-breaker if you find a hawt looker.

Positives are: they’re trainable, make good mothers and life-companions, tend to stay fit and young-looking well beyond their actual age, will give you all the sweaty hawt sex you can handle, and generally know how to cook really terrific meals.

No need to waste good money flying to Vegas for strippers and hookers.

As a buddy of mine who married a Thai chick sez: if you get the occasion, go Asian!

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But that’s as in: from Asian somewhere. Not the born-here ‘Mericanized types.  

Just be advised, they breed like wabbits. So there’s that. Possibly a  language barrier initially, but that’s not a deal-breaker if you find a hawt looker.

Positives are: they’re trainable, make good mothers and life-companions, tend to stay fit and young-looking well beyond their actual age, will give you all the sweaty hawt sex you can handle, and generally know how to cook really terrific meals.

As a buddy of mine who married a Thai chick sez: if you get the occasion, go Asian!

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But that’s as in: from Asian somewhere. Not the born-here ‘Mericanized types.  

View Quote

How easy is it to find adult Asian orphans? I don't want them dragging their extended family over or sending all my money back
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How easy is it to find adult Asian orphans? I don't want them dragging their extended family over or sending all my money back
View Quote
i used to work with a hot little korean chickysnack who had been adopted from korea and then cut off all contact with her merican parents.

hot slice of crazy who finally got fired for banging a couple subordinates.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i used to work with a hot little korean chickysnack who had been adopted from korea and then cut off all contact with her merican parents.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we're talking ??
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no pics
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And no pics
View Quote
this was a couple jobs ago.

she has no social media, either.

last time i talked to her she was leaving for a months long whorecation in yurp and she was banging some random guy in exchange for him remodeling her kitchen and bathrooms.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

last time i talked to her she was leaving for a months long whorecation in yurp and she was banging some random guy in exchange for him remodeling her kitchen and bathrooms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no pics

He’s paying for the remodel or doing the work himself?
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Re-model pussy
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no pics

Either way, it’s sounds like he’s getting paid/laid.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no pics

I love the barter system
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Great, another wall that will be patched by a MAN!

@beitodesstrafe

View Quote
I always think that when I see women or young people doing stupid stuff to punch a hole into walls or doors.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Asian chicks   "No lonely, be wif you long time."

But that's as in: from Asian somewhere. Not the born-here 'Mericanized types.  

Just be advised, they breed like wabbits. So there's that. Possibly a  language barrier initially, but that's not a deal-breaker if you find a hawt looker.

Positives are: they're trainable, make good mothers and life-companions, tend to stay fit and young-looking well beyond their actual age, will give you all the sweaty hawt sex you can handle, and generally know how to cook really terrific meals.

I found exactly that. All her kids are grown, and her parents are dead for about 10 years or more. Not hard at all. Just for fun I taught her to say the lines from FMJ, she's a hoot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I found exactly that. All her kids are grown, and her parents are dead for about 10 years or more. Not hard at all. Just for fun I taught her to say the lines from FMJ, she's a hoot.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's as in: from Asian somewhere. Not the born-here 'Mericanized types.  

Just be advised, they breed like wabbits. So there's that. Possibly a  language barrier initially, but that's not a deal-breaker if you find a hawt looker.

Positives are: they're trainable, make good mothers and life-companions, tend to stay fit and young-looking well beyond their actual age, will give you all the sweaty hawt sex you can handle, and generally know how to cook really terrific meals.

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know a good painter if she plans on doing anything to the exterior.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#21]
The rise of lonely men as written by a harpie whose claim is "lucky in person" has a social media account and mentions dating apps and expectations/standards.
Okie dokie this article reeks of cat piss hypocrisy.

Real quickly-I see good communicator and emotionally available.
And dating app and tiktok mentioned.

If the claim is good communicator, and emotionally available...
Why then would the communicating happen via text based dating apps, texting > calling, opposed to, in person/phone call, when text does not convey tone?

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I know a good painter if she plans on doing anything to the exterior.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://review42.com/uk/resources/tinder-stats/

#33 The match rate is very low for men
As already explained, men swipe right more often than women, and women have more success and matches. The match rate for women is at 10%, while for men it’s a measly 0.6%. If you’re a man asking what is the average match rate for guys on Tinder, sorry to disappoint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://review42.com/uk/resources/tinder-stats/

#33 The match rate is very low for men
As already explained, men swipe right more often than women, and women have more success and matches. The match rate for women is at 10%, while for men it’s a measly 0.6%. If you’re a man asking what is the average match rate for guys on Tinder, sorry to disappoint.

From that same link:

#11 Surprisingly, 42% of people on Tinder are married or in a committed relationship
(DatingZest)

Even though more than half of those on Tinder are single, the number of people that are already married or in a relationship is staggering – 42% of those on the app are committed to someone else! Only 3% stated on their profiles that they were divorced.

Trust is something we pretend is still a thing
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

From that same link:

Trust is something we pretend is still a thing
View Quote
That's really pretty sad.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He's paying for the remodel or doing the work himself?
View Quote
i didn't ask.

i'm trying to recruit her for a project coordinator slot so this will be a nice segue when i talk to her again.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

People tend to use what they have access to and may be familiar with. In places with tight gun control like China/Korea/Russia  pesticide poisons are a high use  method, especially in rural areas, where as in cities long falls are

View Quote

Japan's suicide rate has always been higher than ours.  At one point it was 5x higher.  They did (do) it with a mixture of household chemicals, stuffing towels under the door and putting a sign on the outside so one one else is inadvertently hurt.  The horrid thing is that this was not older people who lived their lives and had quasi-valid reasons, this was mostly younger folks who have failed or brought shame onto others.

It's interesting that in one culture "egocentrism" drives the act while in another it is "the greater good."  Fascinating (in a macabre way) how the survival instinct can be overcome...or nearly destroyed in the right setting.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#27]
I have a three step program to fix this. Easy peasy.

0 - Go Outside
1 - Touch grass
2 - Touch weights
3 - Touch money (that you earned)

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Japan's suicide rate has always been higher than ours.  At one point it was 5x higher.  They did (do) it with a mixture of household chemicals, stuffing towels under the door and putting a sign on the outside so one one else is inadvertently hurt.  The horrid thing is that this was not older people who lived their lives and had quasi-valid reasons, this was mostly younger folks who have failed or brought shame onto others.

It's interesting that in one culture "egocentrism" drives the act while in another it is "the greater good."  Fascinating (in a macabre way) how the survival instinct can be overcome...or nearly destroyed in the right setting.
View Quote

Look up Aokigahara forest.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
greetings fellow rich cooper enthusiast
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol, I’m a happily married man but I find his thoughts/opinions interesting and concur with them 87% of the time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's as in: from Asia somewhere. Not the born-here 'Mericanized types.  

Awesome!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Does GD know the South Korean especially Seoul city and Chinese especially Shanghai and Japanese divorce rates? Asian women are now caught up to western divorce rates. Although Cemsys bureau for USA Asians as having lower divorce compared to White/Black/Hispanic women.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol, I’m a happily married man but I find his thoughts/opinions interesting and concur with them 87% of the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can skip Cooper and just read The Rational Male.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Does GD know the South Korean especially Seoul city and Chinese especially Shanghai and Japanese divorce rates? Asian women are now caught up to western divorce rates. Although Cemsys bureau for USA Asians as having lower divorce compared to White/Black/Hispanic women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuzzy stats … Those divorce stats involve Korean male/female, Chinese male/female, and Japanese male/female marriages. NOT Asian female/American male unions.  

Asian/American divorce rates here are actually quote low. Again, meaning an Asian girl who’s actually from Asia, not American-born.

Asian girls see marrying an American guy and living here as being a huge move up versus marrying a local guy and staying in their country.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fuzzy stats … Those divorce stats involve Korean male/female, Chinese male/female, and Japanese male/female marriages. NOT Asian female/American male unions.  

Asian/American divorce rates here are actually quote low. Again, meaning an Asian girl who’s actually from Asia, not American-born.

Asian girls see marrying an American guy and living here as being a huge move up versus marrying a local guy and staying in their country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't seen "foreign bride"/American-husband stats but it would be interesting.

Yes, sometimes they marry a guy here and then leave in the middle of the night, chain-migrating their whole family.
And sometimes it works out.

But I would be interested to see if that divorce rate is 25% of marriages, and statistically lower than American/American marriages/divorces.

I'm kinda thinking that the problem is the western hostility to masculinity we've seen over the past few decades.
The radical woke crap we see today is a natural offshoot, a "new testament" version of the same thing.

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No divorce in the Philippines! No child support or alimony either.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (original version)
Roy Orbison - Only the Lonely (Black & White Night 30)
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d be curious about the divorce rates in places like Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philipeans.

Japan is pretty modernized/Westernized, so maybe there’s a higher divorce rate there. …. But again that’s involving indigenous couples. My earlier point was about women from any of those countries marrying American men and coming to live here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

No they are not “quite low” they are worse than white man married to white woman.

As far as foreign brides to white guys. Yes, they see it as a move up. Then when they get their green card they see the next guy as another move in status.

You will find positive stats about foreign brides.  They can all be traced back to services that charge a fee to match people. So they are totally unbiased and peer reviewed
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No they are not “quite low” they are worse than white man married to white woman.

As far as foreign brides to white guys. Yes, they see it as a move up. Then when they get their green card they see the next guy as another move in status.

You will find positive stats about foreign brides.  They can all be traced back to services that charge a fee to match people. So they are totally unbiased and peer reviewed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you post what you've got?
I'd like to see it  
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'd like to see it  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to see it  

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/

There’s an infographic that has been posted several times here thought it was common knowledge.

Basically divorce rates for white men from low to high
-black women (yep lowest)
-white women (cray cray)
-Asian (my guess is mail order brides using losers to get to the us)

My wife is Chinese and I go to a Chinese church and I see the interaction of mixed marriages. Both Christians before the marriage and met in college? Good to go.

Every mail order bride relationship I have seen is abusive while they last. This can be the husband is abusive or the wife. Seen it both ways. The mail order brides can be very vocal about their contempt.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to see it  

Hmm, thank you for posting, I found these interesting:

- "While interracial marriage correlates to a higher rate of divorce, this parallel applies mainly to marriages involving a non-white male and white female."

- "A white husband and Asian wife were 4 percent more likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife."

- "Marrying between the ages of 21 and 49, the woman having been foreign born and a higher level of education are factors that reduce the rate of divorce for interracial couples."
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

- "While interracial marriage correlates to a higher rate of divorce, this parallel applies mainly to marriages involving a non-white male and white female."

- "A white husband and Asian wife were 4 percent more likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife."

- "Marrying between the ages of 21 and 49, the woman having been foreign born and a higher level of education are factors that reduce the rate of divorce for interracial couples."
View Quote

I think that is a strict logical AND. Meaning a wife must meet both conditions. Meeting just one is a bad sign.

Meaning I suspect foreign born and no college have extremely high divorce
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think that is a strict logical AND. Meaning a wife must meet both conditions. Meeting just one is a bad sign.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that appears to be true, logically speaking, if the data is accurate - and I have no reason to suspect it isn't.
I found this interesting:
"Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriage involving a white husband and white wife; the former pairing’s divorce rate was 44 percent less than the latter."
BUT -
"Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages."

For the situation though about foreign brides, low education and divorce, off the top of my head, there's a scenario that might work as an explainer for some of these.
I kinda suspect it's common.

- She's uneducated from _____ foreign country, for her, he is a meal ticket.
- She is dramatically higher in SMV than he is
- NOW she's a citizen.
- She's also now in the orbit of other men his Socio-Economic-Level, as a citizen, and they're ALL more handsome than he is.

I personally think massive SMV gaps in relationships are bad juju, money or not.
SMV is a very nebulous concept, but there is some basis to it, and we all know it.
Situations where a woman is a little more attractive than the man are fine - the guy walks around pretty pleased with his life
She doesn't get tired of getting his A-game, every day.
Matchmakers will tell people this ^ is actually a pretty stable relationship

Once we're talking several points? Oh boy.
If it's a 10/10 man and an 8/10 woman, infidelity risk is high, very high.
Particularly if he doesn't exactly live with just her in the mountains 100miles away from civilization.
It's rough for a woman like that. "Consensus handsome male" with an SMV gap is bad news. The SMV gap in the man's direction is often bad news.
Unless it's a situation where he's an 8/10 looking man, with NO FUCKING GAME WHATSOEVER, and she's a 7, and his type.
In a situation like that, it's hard to say.

In situations where you have a genuine 4/10 man, with decent money, with a 9/10 (foreign) wife.
That's a tough spot.
Her options include, American men who are 9s, 8s, 7s, 6s, AND 5s.
All day. She sees them allll day.
For some men, her being married is not a wall to be respected, it's a short fence to hop over, in their minds.

Yeah. Yikes.

IMHO stable relationships are best in situations where Person A is a "good deal" for Person B.
Once it gets upside down, it gets unstable from a mechanical perspective, it's a flawed design.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Is anyone content with anything anymore?  

It's all just so tiresome
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#47]
If my marriage ever goes in the shitter, there is no way I'd consider doing it over again.

Middle-aged, American women are fucking nuts. I'll just be lonely and love it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My wife of 21 years passed away 8 months ago.

I really, really miss HER and all the things she did for us.  It all seems like a distant memory, now.

But, at this time in my life, I don't know if I really want another person.  The freedom is really nice, but the responsibilities I've inherited really suck, being single.
If I meet someone, who fits the bill, I don't really know if I would pursue or not.  I guess I'll find out one of these days.

View Quote

Same boat but 5 years. I ask myself daily if I REALLY want to try again.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There's an infographic that has been posted several times here thought it was common knowledge.

-white women (cray cray)

My wife is Chinese and I go to a Chinese church and I see the interaction of mixed marriages. Both Christians before the marriage and met in college? Good to go.

Every mail order bride relationship I have seen is abusive while they last. This can be the husband is abusive or the wife. Seen it both ways. The mail order brides can be very vocal about their contempt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuzzy stats  Those divorce stats involve Korean male/female, Chinese male/female, and Japanese male/female marriages. NOT Asian female/American male unions.  

Asian/American divorce rates here are actually quote low. Again, meaning an Asian girl who's actually from Asia, not American-born.

No they are not "quite low" they are worse than white man married to white woman.

I'd like to see it  

There's an infographic that has been posted several times here thought it was common knowledge.

-white women (cray cray)

Like is said in the Philippines they have no divorce, and the women who are coming to marry have a required class on how to leave your husband if he is abusive once your married, before they can get a fianc  visa to go to a foreign country.

I can assure y'all I'm not abusive, and she is the sweetest kindest gentlest woman I've ever been with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Is it really worth it short term?
View Quote

Going into a short term with a much younger gal, (no baby making) might be worth it.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top