Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/9/2017 1:20:05 PM EDT
http://pagesix.com/2017/08/09/ashley-judd-slams-everyday-sexism-after-airport-security-run-in/

Don’t call Ashley Judd “sweetheart.”

The actress slammed an airport employee for referring to her by the pet name, as well as putting his hands on her.

“This is the kind of thing to me that happens which I categorize as everyday sexism,” she fumed in a Facebook Live video on Saturday. “And it is so easy to let it go and not to speak up, particularly when it is so easy for someone to push back and say, ‘Oh, I was just being polite.’ So I was coming through security and a guy said ‘Hey sweetheart,’ and I said, ‘I’m not your sweetheart, I am your client.’ So I was already setting a boundary.”

Judd, 49, didn’t specify at which airport the incident occurred, but had been traveling through Europe over the weekend to film “Berlin Station.” She claimed the offenses didn’t end there.

“When I was setting my things out, he said, ‘Hey nice dress!’ I didn’t hear him say anything about the attire of any of the other folks in the entire line and I am in one of the most traveled airports in the world. I’m surrounded by lots and lots of other people dressed in lots of different kinds of dress. … And then guess what happened next? He touched me,” she alleged.

“I didn’t see him touch anybody else. And I turned around and I said, ‘That was unnecessary.’ By that time, you know, my skin was burning, my feet are burning — it’s so hard to continue to set these boundaries when someone continues to push,” she explained. “And then for good measure, he just said one more time, ‘Have a good day sweetheart!’”

Judd spoke to a manager about the experience, which she said ended positively.

“I’m very happy to report that the manager with which I spoke immediately apologized. … He had a very long conversation with the employee and he also assured me that their training … is to call people ‘sir’ and ‘madam,’ and that touching someone is totally inappropriate.”

She added, “I also spoke with the manager about how our dream, our ideal, would be that we would record this little Facebook Live post together, but because he was in uniform, he wasn’t able to do that. I think it’s really important if we’re discussing the problem, also to highlight a solution.”
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd fuck the liberal right outta dem titties.  When done with that I'll move on to fuck the liberal out of other places until it's all gone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
She is converting to a bitchy, menopausal, HAG.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Calm down sweetheart.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd fuck the liberal right outta dem titties.  When done with that I'll move on to fuck the liberal out of other places until it's all gone.
View Quote
boundaries, dude.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#7]
She was a victim of rape by a family member when she was a child, and is acting out the trauma. Sad situation and no help in how to deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
What happened to this woman?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Yup I'd stick my tongue in her liberal ass then proceed to stick my dick in her ass, then finish off by sticking it in her liberal mouth. I'd even call her sweetheart.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She was a victim of rape by a family member when she was a child, and is acting out the trauma. Sad situation and no help in how to deal with it.
View Quote
She's a loose cannon.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
She is from Hollyweird.  Unusual behavior is seen as a positive and something to be celebrated there.  In the normal world, her friends would suggest she get help.

In Hollywood, she is held up as a unique artist and a paragon/symbol of what people should strive to be.  Enabled like a motherf*cker.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#12]
She's getting older, so not hot anymore. And hot is all that ever gave her her sense of unwarranted self-importance.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Tragic.  What a beautiful, talented young woman she was.  Ruined by mental illness, and enablers that surround her.

I pray she gets the help she so obviously needs.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://pagesix.com/2017/08/09/ashley-judd-slams-everyday-sexism-after-airport-security-run-in/

Don’t call Ashley Judd “sweetheart.”

The actress slammed an airport employee for referring to her by the pet name, as well as putting his hands on her.

“This is the kind of thing to me that happens which I categorize as everyday sexism,” she fumed in a Facebook Live video on Saturday. “And it is so easy to let it go and not to speak up, particularly when it is so easy for someone to push back and say, ‘Oh, I was just being polite.’ So I was coming through security and a guy said ‘Hey sweetheart,’ and I said, ‘I’m not your sweetheart, I am your client.’ So I was already setting a boundary.”

Judd, 49, didn’t specify at which airport the incident occurred, but had been traveling through Europe over the weekend to film “Berlin Station.” She claimed the offenses didn’t end there.

“When I was setting my things out, he said, ‘Hey nice dress!’ I didn’t hear him say anything about the attire of any of the other folks in the entire line and I am in one of the most traveled airports in the world. I’m surrounded by lots and lots of other people dressed in lots of different kinds of dress. … And then guess what happened next? He touched me,” she alleged.

“I didn’t see him touch anybody else. And I turned around and I said, ‘That was unnecessary.’ By that time, you know, my skin was burning, my feet are burning — it’s so hard to continue to set these boundaries when someone continues to push,” she explained. “And then for good measure, he just said one more time, ‘Have a good day sweetheart!’”

Judd spoke to a manager about the experience, which she said ended positively.

“I’m very happy to report that the manager with which I spoke immediately apologized. … He had a very long conversation with the employee and he also assured me that their training … is to call people ‘sir’ and ‘madam,’ and that touching someone is totally inappropriate.”

She added, “I also spoke with the manager about how our dream, our ideal, would be that we would record this little Facebook Live post together, but because he was in uniform, he wasn’t able to do that. I think it’s really important if we’re discussing the problem, also to highlight a solution.”
View Quote
I think she offends the bubble people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Not aging well at all.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#16]
She's right.
People in authority you're effectively forced to deal with should be friendly when possible but need to keep it professional.  
That wasn't professional.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She's right.
People in authority you're effectively forced to deal with should be friendly when possible but need to keep it professional.  
View Quote
um, whatever, sugartits.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I know that feeling.    Whenever I'm at a small diner and some dirty old lady waitress asks me "What'll you have honey?" it fills me with a burning rage...

...Oh wait, no it doesn't because I'm not an anger filled person actively hunting for perceived slights.  

These people I swear.  At some point you've got to accept the fact that nobody everyone shares your very specific definition of manners and etiquette and let that stuff roll off your shoulder.  At the absolute most she could have shot one back at him "I'm not your sweetheart buddy" and gone about her day.  

Nope, instead the outrage train must roll!  We must shovel feels into the firebox and keep this load of bullshit moving!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote
While you are TECHNICALLY correct..

Meh.  She is a supporter and enabler of the police state with her political beliefs.  I hope she enjoys what she voted for and supports.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#20]
She's getting more and more crazy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote
Right to feel that it's unprofessional or right to feel the need to speak to a manager, take the issue worldwide on Facebook and make as big of a deal as possible like she was literally raped by literally Hitler?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't think this is going to be a problem for me
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not aging well at all.
View Quote
Ya think?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Not enough steaks in the freezer.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Is she still with that F1 driver or did she get dumped?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Isn't that the age they go through the "change"?

She sure is hell ain't changing for the better on any level.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#28]
no wonder Dario divorced her
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish she would have continued her run for Senate.

I would be funny to see the fake news outlets do everything in their power to defend every crazy thing she has ever said.  

Just seeing her dragged through the mud would be fun.  If she is so emotionally fragile that she needs an emotional-support-animal accompanying her at all times, she would wind up hanging herself by the time a reporter asked her a real question.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck self important entitled women......  had one try to chew me out for holding the door open for her one time...... geeezzzz get over yourself!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#33]
She's right.

She has the right to not be touched.

The employee was unprofessional and rude.

She had a right to complain and she had a right to relate the incident on social media.

If some is right, then they're right even if you hate them.  If you deny that, then how is this site different from DU?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#34]
She wants more government.  
She got more government.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Trailer Park Queen from Kentuckeee.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Her heart is no longer sweet apparently
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't believe it even happened.  Watching her harpy shriek she claims he called her "sweetheart" then repeated it later, AFTER she bitched about it.  

I'm sure this is another "Lena Dunham moment" as liberal maniacs seem to like airports to make up their stories.  This is just a cry for attention, so reality isn't needed--and likely isn't wanted.   <----the Judd bitch(es)
View Quote
possibly

libtards love a false flag or three

they are always running out of stuff to be oppressed by
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I can promise you this......

If I'm ever on a flight with her or anywhere around her, I'll bump into her on the way to the can and I promise as sure as I was born....

"Oh I'm sorry sugratits.  My bad. "
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#40]
lol Southerners, probably still mad that they lost the Civil War 
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Do they all go to the same crappy plastic surgeon out there in la la land?  That's fighting the patriarchy alright.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#42]
While some of her reaction is a SJW over-reaction. I can sympathize that as an attractive woman, and famous, she probably gets more than her fair share of annoying subtle comments.  Nobody likes being referred to in those cutsey, pet-name sort of ways, it's annoying.  And really, I can think of some uncouth, even pervish guys I knew in highschool or college who would totally be the type to either be so socially inept and uncouth as to use phrases or even physical touch that is inappropriate out of strong ignorance, or purposefully because they are just gross, inappropriate sorts of guys.  She's probably dealt with more annoying, inappropriate guys in her life than most, and while I think going to the news about it an getting all social justice warrior is itself, really obnoxious.  I can understand why someone would eventually feel pushed over the line.  

I have no doubt she's fully Liberal crazy though, so eh, idk.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Sour cunt
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trailer Park Queen from Kentuckeee.
View Quote
Yep, but I think she lives in Tenessee now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Whelp, time for her to start working on that cat collection.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Man is she really rough looking anymore.
Do not want
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#48]
You know, she is a stupid far left elitist bitch. But honestly is she worse than a far right stupid elitist? I see this kind of crap all the time on both sides.

I prefer to stay balanced and sensible.

Think right, think left, think what you will but just remember to actually think!

Nothing worse than elitist morons running off at the mouth that can't see past their own nose.

Rant over.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Right to feel that it's unprofessional or right to feel the need to speak to a manager, take the issue worldwide on Facebook and make as big of a deal as possible like she was literally raped by literally Hitler?
View Quote
If it did happen, the first two at least.  She didn't name the guy publicly unless I missed it.  If she's comfortable voicing her feelings on it and dealing with varied reactions, no reason not to use her soapbox to point out to a broader audience something she feels shouldn't happen.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#50]
She was so hot in Heat. What a pity she went mental.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top