Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish she would have continued her run for Senate.

I would be funny to see the fake news outlets do everything in their power to defend every crazy thing she has ever said.  

Just seeing her dragged through the mud would be fun.  If she is so emotionally fragile that she needs an emotional-support-animal accompanying her at all times, she would wind up hanging herself by the time a reporter asked her a real question.
View Quote
We already have Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and John McCain for that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll bet she didn't even realize half the men in this country were getting hot, listening to her DC rant about her nasty panties.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wouldn't bet my life on that.  Just sayin'...
View Quote
I travel a lot. The TSA weenies bend over backwards to make sure no one is uncomfortable or offended. Inconvenienced? Yes. But, offended? Not that I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
She should kill her plastic surgeon.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One example sure. Conservative internet commandos saying we should cut everybody on SSI off.

My brother is mentally handicapped and on SSI. So I have seen that there is a true need for some people to recieve SSI.

People that say that shit are stupid elitists that can't see past their own nose. They just assume that everyone on SSI is just some low life.

Ive also had buddies who past away and their wife got SSI from the husbands death benefits for the children.

I just hate hearing foolish stuff like that from either side.
View Quote
Wow, that's sad that you would let your brother or your "buddies'" wives live on the street and starve, if they didn't receive a govt check.
My grandma lives off of SS and my grandpa's pension. I would still vote to end SS tomorrow and then man up and pick up her slack. Charity should be voluntary, not legally extorted.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
God damn she's looking haggard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't much like being called "sweetheart" by strangers, either.  "Honey" is OK, though.
View Quote
Eh, you can call me anything----except late for dinner. . .

Ba-dom, Boom. . . I'll be here all week, try the veal. . . 
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]
She's bleeding. 
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote
Exactly. Her career hasn't been going anywhere lately so she needed to bring attention to herself.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe the race car driver is not driving it home anymore. I can understand why.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good rant

Bad ass avatar.
View Quote
Thanks man! Thats Mick Taylor from wolf creek. The most badass serial killer in all of Australia! I really liked him in those movies!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Next time it's hi cunt and a sock to pie hole.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I suspect these events are either entirely fabricated or bear little resemblance to what actually happened. I've also never heard a European use "sweetheart" as a casual name for an unknown female like many Southerners do.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Sad.  She was a gorgeous woman 20 yrs ago, then suffered from depression and was hospitalized.

Never been the same.  Apparently she just can't escape the mental issues.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#16]
What's an 'Ashley Judd' and why should we care?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I remember Diana Ross bouncing Little Kim's tit on stage at an award show, then raising hell when a TSA Agent "touched" her soon after that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#18]
She's got a point.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn she looks old as fuck now. Bad plastic surgery as well.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Bitch, you don't want equality, you can't handle it. If I treated you like my equal you would cry yourself to sleep every night for most of the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Essentially, Naomi was gone for years touring. Wynonna and Ashley essentially raised themselves or had sitters.  Wynonna started singing to get closer to her mother.
A ton of baggage between the both of them and Naomi.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Settle down sweetheart.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Never heard of her.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Essentially, Naomi was gone for years touring. Wynonna and Ashley essentially raised themselves or had sitters.  Wynonna started singing to get closer to her mother.
A ton of baggage between the both of them and Naomi.
View Quote
I think different dads also.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I suspect these events are either entirely fabricated or bear little resemblance to what actually happened. I've also never heard a European use "sweetheart" as a casual name for an unknown female like many Southerners do.
View Quote
I understood as she was returning from her travels in Europe and was back in the States.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's got a point.
View Quote
She maybe crazy but even a broken clock is right twice a day. TSA has earned a reputation for employing perverts, weirdos, and potential terrorists. I don't want any of the TSA degenerates putting their hands on me particularly while calling me by some sort of pet name. Hell even one of the members here made a thread about how he had worked there very briefly when he was younger, he described his co workers as the dregs of society if I remember right.

There should be a video of what happened. If she is telling the truth she should lawyer up and go after them. She has the money and name recognition to do some damage if she wants to.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Tragic.  What a beautiful, talented young woman she was.  Ruined by mental illness, and enablers that surround her.

I pray she gets the help she so obviously needs.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#28]
That sounds like how a light-in-the-loafers gay guy would act.  Ashley is obviously a homophobe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She's right.
People in authority you're effectively forced to deal with should be friendly when possible but need to keep it professional.  
That wasn't professional.
View Quote
Whatever cupcake

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's getting more and more crazy.
View Quote
She has Hillary lost syndrome 

Bbhhhhaaaawwwww!!

MAGA
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#31]
She is the kind of person I would rather not encounter under any circumstances because I really do believe she last lost it, mentally, in recent years.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd fuck the liberal right outta dem titties.  When done with that I'll move on to fuck the liberal out of other places until it's all gone.
View Quote
I need to speak to your manager.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Whatever cupcake

View Quote
So you are cool with some ghetto dweller feeling up your wife or daughter while calling her "sweet tits" or some other shit?

I'm not fan of the cat lady hat wearers but the TSA has a well earned reputation for being creepy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Ashley Judd's cunt is a perpetual sandbox.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Bitch!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Step right up!

Watch closely as arfcommies defend the TSA!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Rational debate is all fine and well, but at some point it is tribal and it becomes a matter of target identification and IFF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's true, this site is run nothing like the DU site, if it was I would have been gone long ago.

The DU reference is for the content, the brain dead name-calling and other tribal crapola.  Everyone they disagree with is called a fascist, racist, homophobe, etc.

You see the same kind of bar stool horseshit on here sometimes.

Whenever the narrative is more important than facts, eventually the zealots end up screeching abuse and insisting that everyone toe the line
Rational debate is all fine and well, but at some point it is tribal and it becomes a matter of target identification and IFF.
Generally speaking, when you allow yourself to sink down into the sludge, you undermine your whole argument.

Saying "communists are traitorous cocksuckers" will not convince any fence-sitters.

But a well reasoned, entertaining and thoughtful discussion on the evils of communism would.

You have to appeal to reason and people's own self interest

Why do you think the democrats are imploding and in a state of rout?

because fucking assholes like Ashley judd are doing screechy cringe inducing slam poetry instead of making a rational argument
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Step right up!

Watch closely as arfcommies defend the TSA!
View Quote
Not a single post here is defending the TSA.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#39]
She's got a chip on her shoulder...she's not backing down no matter how innocuous the behavior.  There's always a scribe around to document the horror too....totally amazing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Judd=49=menopause rage...  Would explain a lot about her lunacy the past year.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Oh she mad.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Here you go, party down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

There are constant cries on arfcom to enhance the uniformity of opinion, people get irritated by dissention and dastardly infiltrators.

There is a lot more tribalism in people's opinions than they want to believe.

The entire science of marketing, which they spend billions on per year, is based on the fact that your decisions are emotionally based.

I get bored easily with just being snarky.

Every fucking article on huffington post is about how white heterosexual men are enslaving them.  And they never get bored with it, they love it.

I guess just ban me when you real your limit with my dastardly hijinks
View Quote
Interesting article.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't much like being called "sweetheart" by strangers, either.  "Honey" is OK, though.
View Quote
Same here.  I grew up with "Honey" or "Hun" being a common greeting at restaurants, etc.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There is nothing elitist about that.

Do you think the federal government is there to provide for everyone's need?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One example sure. Conservative internet commandos saying we should cut everybody on SSI off.

My brother is mentally handicapped and on SSI. So I have seen that there is a true need for some people to recieve SSI.

People that say that shit are stupid elitists that can't see past their own nose. They just assume that everyone on SSI is just some low life.

Ive also had buddies who past away and their wife got SSI from the husbands death benefits for the children.

I just hate hearing foolish stuff like that from either side.
There is nothing elitist about that.

Do you think the federal government is there to provide for everyone's need?
I always wonder what happened to the mentally handicapped before the govt handed out dollars. Did the families kill them and bury them in basements or did families work together to take care of them?

Growing up, I knew several mentally challenged men who had full time manual labor jobs. They didn't make much but they always seemed happy because they had something to do instead of sitting in front of a TV playing games. These were guys that seemed to me to be more challenged then many of the one's today that do nothing their entire lives because of others pity.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:26:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Don't they call everyone "sweetheart" down south?
I guess southern hospitality is lost on her.
Or she was offended that some TSA guy was hitting on her.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:30:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I have a different word I would use for her.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:32:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote
She played the gun in HEAT.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:35:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have a different word I would use for her.
View Quote
And as a gay man your PC trumps her gender identity PC, so you can call her that!

Lucky bastard.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So you are cool with some ghetto dweller feeling up your wife or daughter while calling her "sweet tits" or some other shit?

I'm not fan of the cat lady hat wearers but the TSA has a well earned reputation for being creepy.
View Quote
I didn't read the entire thread but when did we make the leap from sweetheart to sweet tits, and from being touched to being felt up?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:52:46 AM EDT
[#50]
TSA did not act in a professional manner? My shocked face ----->

And Ashley Judd is a mega bitch so I am going to call this one a push.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top