BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's also based on individualism vs collectivism. Not surprisingly, most from Europe align with individualism and those from countries still shitting in their drinking water favor collectivism.
View Quote

So...Capitalism vs. Marxism
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
"Objective, rational, linear thinking" is bad mmmkay.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
This is based on the "false dilemma" logical fallacy, not inclusion. If Whites exhibit a characteristic, even if it is universally valued by all races, then it must be "bad" or "White".

Not only is this ideology wrong, it serves to keep minorities impoverished mentally and spiritually, which is the absolute core of the cultural Marxist movement.

Marxism served to reject every economic precept of capitalism. Cultural Marxism serves to reject every cultural precept of western society.

Truly a sad state we're in, and I don't see a peaceful way forward.  Even worse that it's being catered to and funded by mega-corporations and the leftist elite.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Apparently being a good person is “white” and morally wrong now
View Quote

Apparently so... not living like a fucking animal is wrong...

I was told, by a white female boss,  that certain things just weren't important in certain cultures... and was told to never again write up a black female employee for being late to work...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I love how people get upset if you talk about "Colored People Time", but yet it's right there in black and white.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Apparently so... not living like a fucking animal is wrong...

I was told, by a white female boss,  that certain things just weren't important in certain cultures... and was told to never again write up a black female employee for being late to work...
View Quote

That's why you have a universal standard at the company.
You can't change the rules to suit individual desires, that's chaos.
So if the company is ok with a black woman being late, then it is ok with everyone being late.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats from the Smithsonian . Disgusting
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Communists and their true Fascists manipulators have destroyed Multi-Culturalism.  Minorities don't even care, they just down the fool aid.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's also based on individualism vs collectivism. Not surprisingly, most from Europe align with individualism and those from countries still shitting in their drinking water favor collectivism.

Bingo! I took a grad class on this and pointed this exact thing out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm having a hard time not thinking of that as a compliment.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I don’t get it.

Are those characteristics supposed to be bad?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Apparently being a good person is "white" and morally wrong now
View Quote
And they wonder why they have "The Talk" with their kids.

That chart, makes me proud to be white.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a long list of mostly positive attributes to aspire too. How inspirational that it is publicly displayed as something to work towards!

Btw who the fuck likes bland food?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marxism appeals to the third world because of envy.

It sets up a class envy dichotomy, the haves and the have nots.  
Then demonizes the haves as somehow gotten there through immoral means.
So it is morally just to simply take their ill gotten gains.
Of course, the useful idiots (who aren't taught to "think objectively, rationally or linearly") fail to notice the elites "on there side" have more than the haves they are demonizing do.  
And THEY OFTEN DID get it through immoral and corrupt means.
It's a bait and switch.

Every human wants a more prosperous, more comfortable lifestyle.
But they often don't want to put in the work.
They want instant gratification (see the note regarding delayed gratification being a negative in this graphic) bestowed on them with no effort on their part.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Hmmmm

That looks like white "aggressiveness"...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of Whiteness: rugged individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, and more.

As if these aspirations are amoral, divisive, and oppressive.  Reads more like "Keys to Success: How to Live Your Best Life and Raise a Happy Family."

https://nmaahc.si.edu/sites/default/files/styles/image_caption/public/images/captioned/whiteculture_info_1.png?itok=tO7RMVFi

View Quote

This is actually surprisingly even-handed, except for the rather obvious attempt to sever "American Culture" from the broader population.  You know, since blacks & Hispanics & Asians & Jews & each European/Mediterranean immigrant population from places ranging from England to Iran, all did these things historically upon their arrival here.

I think a similar chart about "modern black culture," would be rank somewhere between A Modest Proposal and Scrotie McBoogerBalls as the most offensive thing ever written.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of Whiteness: rugged individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, and more.

As if these aspirations are amoral, divisive, and oppressive.  Reads more like "Keys to Success: How to Live Your Best Life and Raise a Happy Family."

https://nmaahc.si.edu/sites/default/files/styles/image_caption/public/images/captioned/whiteculture_info_1.png?itok=tO7RMVFi

View Quote

HONK HONK

there are 87 non-white ethnic groups which follow that to some extent or another

honorary whypipo!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
I really enjoy being white.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#20]
It seems to me that should be hung up in every classroom as an example of exactly what's expected, every day...

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The National Museum of African American History & Culture publish such a guide on "Blackness".
View Quote

You meant to say a David Duke founded museum of White America, right?

Because that'd be a closer analogue.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Sounds like mostly a recipe to be a real American.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I might hang that on a wall somewhere. Maybe scratch out a word or two. But it is bang on.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Almost all of those things are generally positive. A few are faults, sure.  It's hilarious though that it's such a fucking racist stereotype of white people.  Apparently ok though since it's against whitey.  I wonder if they have versions reflective of Hispanic, Asian, and Black cultures?  What's the cultural word for getting out of your car to punch a white kid? What's the term for hanging up on another black woman and beating her and her little child up?  I'd be very intrigued to see what the black version of this educational picture would include.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"bland is best"?

This person clearly has not had good European based food.
View Quote

As if fried food isn't typically bland as fuck, itself.

If they're going by Midwestern Germanic immigrant traditions, they're absolutely right, though.  I about killed a roommate in Ohio with a tiny dab of wasabi.

The Hill Country in Texas is similarly bland (somehow jalapenos grown there are not spicy)
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I love how people get upset if you talk about "Colored People Time", but yet it's right there in black and white.
View Quote

lol

beat me to it.

and the family structure stuff? what is that 1953? I'm betting a good chunk of our wives lead the payroll, I know mine does.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
SJWs: "White people are homoegenous!"
"Are you saying the Italians and the Swedish are homogeneous with no differences?"
SJWs: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
View Quote

I'm as white as @swede1986 now

I WUZ ANGOLAN

I IZ WHYTY NOW
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
WTF is wrong with people?  How are those things bad?
View Quote

They aren't being portrayed as bad, just, "white," as opposed to "American."

Deconstructing our institutions has already been accomplished, the leftists have now turned on destroying our nation's unique culture, so it can be made ready to accept their own.

Basically, any group, of any color, needs to be cleansed of people who would say "Eat a dick, Commie!" when the Politburo hands down edicts.  They can't risk a revolutionary transition before then.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is actually surprisingly even-handed, except for the rather obvious attempt to sever "American Culture" from the broader population.  You know, since blacks & Hispanics & Asians & Jews & each European/Mediterranean immigrant population from places ranging from England to Iran, all did these things historically upon their arrival here.

I think a similar chart about "modern black culture," would be rank somewhere between A Modest Proposal and Scrotie McBoogerBalls as the most offensive thing ever written.
View Quote

"Black Culture" valued the nuclear family until the welfare check replaced the wage earning father and the illegitimacy rate shot up to 80%.
It was around the 20% mark (IIRC) in the 40s and 50s.

"Black Culture" also valued/values going to church and the community aspects of that.
The whole black Muslim thing was a way for black activists to throw off any hint of "White Culture" and essentially self separate from mainstream society.
"Whitey is Christian, so I'll be the exact opposite and be a Muslim."

Malcolm X, Farrakhan, Kareem, Muhammed Ali, Obama...

Which is proof that Christian and Muslim societies are mutually exclusive...but we can't say that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Well now that they have mapped it out, they can apply it to their "culture" and reap the benefits of "black privilege"
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, let me catch my breath, hahahahahahahaha.  What is "Blackness" I wonder?
View Quote

Logically, it should be the opposite of those things.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That makes me wonder what skin color I really am.
View Quote

"You ain't black." --Joe Biden

Oh shit, one could make a ton of memes with this list & that quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#34]
looked into the people behind this.  One of which is a consulting group.  They go into companies and "turn them around" toward inclusion. The "seeding" stage is probally why most of our companies are so fucked today. And probably started at least 10 years ago.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Hence the vastly superior advancements in medicine and technology achieved within the entirely black community?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sounds like mostly a recipe to be a real American.
View Quote

The studies that show "How to succeed in life" have running themes of, "Graduate high school, get a job (any job), and don't have children until you are married".
So white...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#37]
This guy hammers that White Fragility book.

Link
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Overall that seems like a pretty good list to aspire to. I want to see the list for aspects and assumptions of black culture.  Im sure that will be good for a laugh.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

lol

beat me to it.

and the family structure stuff? what is that 1953? I'm betting a good chunk of our wives lead the payroll, I know mine does.
View Quote

Yeah, I think they have the "husband is the bread winner, wife the home maker" in there to appease their feminist allies.

Nuclear family (heterosexual nuclear family), sure, but modified as "one parent is primary breadwinner and one cares for the home and children" is more accurate.
Simple division of labor given the responsibilities of raising a family.

But I guess that's just my white "objective, rational, linear thinking" at play there...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"Are you saying the Italians and the Swedish are homogeneous with no differences?"
View Quote

I bring this point up to supposed promoters of "western culture" and get similar REEEEEEEEEEEing, fwiw.

It's American Culture, dammit.  It's why immigrants flocked to this place (and still would, if we ever return to those ideals).  It's why we became the greatest civilization in human history, by every possible metric.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

lol

beat me to it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

beat me to it.

Marxists hate the traditional nuclear family.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hence the vastly superior advancements in medicine and technology achieved within the entirely black community?
View Quote

Malcolm Space X
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#44]
(Deletes French and Spanish cuisine)

Also. It’s funny how Psanish Europeans aren’t co side red white anymore because they are just tan caucasians.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I WUZ ANGOLAN

I IZ WHYTY NOW
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WUZ ANGOLAN

I IZ WHYTY NOW

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Marxists hate the traditional nuclear family.
View Quote

The state is daddy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
looked into the people behind this.  One of which is a consulting group.  They go into companies and "turn them around" toward inclusion. The "seeding" stage is probally why most of our companies are so fucked today. And probably started at least 10 years ago.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327887/Annotation_2020-07-15_122404_jpg-1504934.JPG
View Quote

as straight male whypipo, I'll avoid becoming a brain-slave for some megacorp
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#48]
This is a qoute from the link.  This, I think, is the Crux of the issue.

"White supremacy is an ideology where white people are believed to be superior to nonwhite people. This fallacy is rooted in the same scientific racism and pseudo-science used to justify slavery, imperialism, colonialism, and genocide at various times in throughout history. White supremacist ideologies and their followers continue to perpetuate the myth of white racial superiority."

They link superiority to being white.  It has nothing to do with skin color.  Superiority comes from culture.

If you posses and do the things in the thumb nail in the OP, you are engaging in what are proven successful cultural norms.

Every person can do those things. It is not limited to white people.

If you are too stupid to recognize, well I guess that's how we got where we are.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Think of how racist this is against black people.

Opposite of all those “white traits” are u I’ve real negatives.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top