Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Ironically, the list is basically the image of what DNC-controlled media companies marketed to Americans in the 1950s.  The Atomic-Age idyll was fairly out of touch even then, and really only applied to "Peoria" so to speak (ie a fictional 'average' of America's diverse regions used for mass marketing)
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn. That looks like it’s meant to be a recruiting poster for White Supremacy.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of Whiteness: rugged individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, and more.

As if these aspirations are amoral, divisive, and oppressive.  Reads more like "Keys to Success: How to Live Your Best Life and Raise a Happy Family."

https://nmaahc.si.edu/sites/default/files/styles/image_caption/public/images/captioned/whiteculture_info_1.png?itok=tO7RMVFi

View Quote
I like that picture. Pretty good shit there.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SJWs: "White people are homoegenous!"
"Are you saying the Italians and the Swedish are homogeneous with no differences?"
SJWs: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'm as white as @swede1986 now

I WUZ ANGOLAN

I IZ WHYTY NOW

It's ok fellow whyty, I'm no longer mad that you stole advanced technology from us former Angolans
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does every race have a Sheet like this?
View Quote

I smell dank meme potential, even if it's not offensive it'll still be offensive
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#6]
No contact number? I have a lot of questions to axe them
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This guy hammers that White Fragility book.

Link
View Quote

That's a damn well written and "objective" (white ) article.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144599/KPc5tqZg_jpg-1504871.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144599/KJOrkVDz_jpeg-1504872.JPG

Racism is alive today, because white liberal guilt throws wood into it, every fucking day.
If putting people down for racial stereotypes is okay for a higher caste (the lefty special victim prefix groups), the lower castes (Ex: straight white males, females that disagree with post-birth abortion, and apparently Terry Crews and any non-dem voting minority) might end up dabble in it as they think it's acceptable behavior.

View Quote

Good shit there.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Cambridge definition of nation: a large group of people of the same race who share the same language, traditions, and history, but who might not all live in one area:
That there is a National Museum of African American History and Cultureis an admition that they are a separate nation.

Now the fun part is that they’ve removed patriotism as a reason to treat other races well, and they’re removing the cultural norms of whats right and wrong that led to civil rights era and abolitionism, because those ideas are “white.” They’re not going to like what they get if white people start to take them seriously and agree with them, unless they like genocide. Because white people are the most destructive in the world, even according to them. When white people start to hate they burn whole continents.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#10]
That list is pretty accurate.  I don’t see a value judgment assigned to it.  Meaning, if doesn’t say these are bad or good things, but just that they are what they are.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#11]
So...have the pogroms started yet, or is everybody still being conditioned?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Does the same museum publish an Aspects and Assumptions of Black Culture for comparison?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gee, the majority of these sound like good ideas.....
View Quote

Yeah, is this a parody?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I can now say I know many black people "whiter" than I am.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL

yep, following most of those things will eventually lead to stuff like this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ViNcBQ8cDA0/maxresdefault.jpg

https://spacecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Apollo-11-Moon-landing.png

https://wp.technologyreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/robot-surgeons-1-2.jpg

https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/49278147361_4b0a856a6d_b.jpg?w=624

https://thedriven.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/screenshot-www.youtube.com-2020.05.jpg

I also find it hilarious as hell in a "Bigotry of low expectations" way that they think that only white people are capable of behaving this way. They are way more racist themselves than the racists they are supposedly fighting...
View Quote

"They are way more racist themselves than the racists they are supposedly fighting"

It's been so for decades.  An open secret in the black community.  Hell, many comedians frequently riff on how unabashedly racist they are.  And despite cries to the contrary, there is no argument that black Americans have ever faced less discrimination or social impediments...that aren't directly the result of other black Americans.

Find me a single college scholarship that takes race into consideration, that doesn't issue a vast majority of its funds to people of color.  Such privilege.

Of course, slave owners used to drone on about the White Man's Burden & how easy the slaves had it, so we should expect nothing less idiotic from today's racists.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Why is Tiger Woods so successful?

Individual effort
Nuclear family with a strong father and a mother at home caring for the household
Cause and effect (effort and practice)
Hard work key to success
Work before play
Delayed gratification
Christian ethic (guess)
Wealth = worth
Rigid time schedule
Woman's beauty based on blonde, thin  
Man's power based on status
Be #1
Action orientation

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That list is pretty accurate.  I don’t see a value judgment assigned to it.  Meaning, if doesn’t say these are bad or good things, but just that they are what they are.
View Quote

It's implied
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's ok fellow whyty, I'm no longer mad that you stole advanced technology from us former Angolans
View Quote

You're a Canuckistani, you ain't White.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Especially in America where we take bits and pieces of multiple cultures.

That's why we have such "diverse" food and restaurant options here which is an anomaly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"bland is best"?

This person clearly has not had good European based food.

That's why we have such "diverse" food and restaurant options here which is an anomaly.

Meh, we also have tuna-melts and chipped beef on toast and biscuits & gravy & grits.  It's regional for sure, but there's plenty of bland.

Because the poor farmers that built this nation couldn't afford spices they couldn't grow.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#21]
How about if you disagree with that outline of civilization, you seek life elsewhere.

Any of the shithole third-world nations are a shining example of what happens when you do the opposite of all those things.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Apparently so... not living like a fucking animal is wrong...

I was told, by a white female boss,  that certain things just weren't important in certain cultures... and was told to never again write up a black female employee for being late to work...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently being a good person is “white” and morally wrong now

Apparently so... not living like a fucking animal is wrong...

I was told, by a white female boss,  that certain things just weren't important in certain cultures... and was told to never again write up a black female employee for being late to work...

Did you tell her you were appropriating that cultural trait going forward?

That's favoritism and discrimination in the workplace.  A symptom of a hostile work environment.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm having a hard time not thinking of that as a compliment.  
View Quote

If we're that good, why /shouldn't/ we be in charge of everyone?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Meh, we also have tuna-melts and chipped beef on toast and biscuits & gravy & grits.  It's regional for sure, but there's plenty of bland.

Because the poor farmers that built this nation couldn't afford spices they couldn't grow.
View Quote

I grew up eating creamed tuna on toast.  Lots of salt and butter, not bland.

Biscuits and gravy with Cajun spices and or spicy sausage is anything but bland.

Still, in modern America, the other options exist everywhere.

It's no longer Depression era subsistence farming.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like a long list of mostly positive attributes to aspire too. How inspirational that it is publicly displayed as something to work towards!

Btw who the fuck likes bland food?
View Quote

Elijah Craig > Malt Liquor

Or are we pretending that slaves invented Bourbon or something?  Not that they invented Malt Liquor, either...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

not really

individualism is looked down upon and it's extremely hierarchical

their work culture is extremely toxic and it doesn't drive innovation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kept nodding until I got to the end and then I was like "oh this is supposed to be negative?"

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. The traits on that list are why there is western civilization. Life-saving medical technology, understanding of how atoms work, hydroelectric power, skyscrapers, bridges over chasms, the internet, going from not being able to fly to having robots that can explore another planet by themselves for years on end in less than 100 years. And it has absolutely nothing at all to do with being white. Every successful culture embodies the same traits. I'd imagine the Japanese, for a singular example, adhere to and surpass many things on that list in terms of effort.

not really

individualism is looked down upon and it's extremely hierarchical

their work culture is extremely toxic and it doesn't drive innovation

Good to know. My knowledge of Japanese culture as far as individualism is poor but I know they possess a great deal of competent industriousness which encompasses many items presented on that list.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The state is daddy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marxists hate the traditional nuclear family.

The state is daddy.

alpha simp

state idolizes mediocre people
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
looked into the people behind this.  One of which is a consulting group.  They go into companies and "turn them around" toward inclusion. The "seeding" stage is probally why most of our companies are so fucked today. And probably started at least 10 years ago.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327887/Annotation_2020-07-15_122404_jpg-1504934.JPG
View Quote

What the fuck?  That's the only step in that dumb eyechart that actually means anything.

"We install troubkemaking racist political hacks in your organization to further our own political goals, not your business" would be a more succinct mission statement.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I kept nodding until I got to the end and then I was like "oh this is supposed to be negative?"
View Quote

Fpni.  Is this supposed to be some sort of rebuke or something?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am Kang?

GIB REPARATIONS OF 6.2 QUADRILLION WHYBOI

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I can see why they think objective, rational linear thinking is bad.  You'd have to be completely incapable of it to buy into that bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"bland is best"?

which spices grew in europe?

they're ignant of history, spices were extremely valuable
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So, 2+2 does indeed equal 5?
View Quote

There are four lights!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Apparently being a good person is “white” and morally wrong now
View Quote

Thats what I saw too! Reading through like "so being responsible for yourself, being polite, planning for the future" is something "only evil white people do?"
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LOL

yep, following most of those things will eventually lead to stuff like this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ViNcBQ8cDA0/maxresdefault.jpg

https://spacecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Apollo-11-Moon-landing.png

https://wp.technologyreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/robot-surgeons-1-2.jpg

https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/49278147361_4b0a856a6d_b.jpg?w=624

https://thedriven.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/screenshot-www.youtube.com-2020.05.jpg

I also find it hilarious as hell in a "Bigotry of low expectations" way that they think that only white people are capable of behaving this way. They are way more racist themselves than the racists they are supposedly fighting...
View Quote

That is pure Communist indoctrination.

Oh and Whites didn't build any of that. it is STOLEN technology from POC cultures.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#36]
The fact that they are complaining about all of that says a lot about "black" culture.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#37]
It all went down hill after the miscegenation between the Saxons and the Angles started.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#38]
They missed a couple critical ones:  

A = A , the belief that things are what they are, Objective Reason. This is one of the foundations of western culture, and one of the primary principles under attack by the Cultural Marxists.

The belief that the life of the individual (and all that makes that life worth living) has value, and that this value should represent the ultimate foundation of man's moral code.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#39]
The old 1850 slave owners who were really jerks didn't want their slaves to know too much or have families. Family life meant slave got mad when spouse or children sold. That paper looks like a 1850's slave owner wrote it and one of the really bad ones at that. Don't buy the into the idea that all blacks don't believe in families and science.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I can see why they think objective, rational linear thinking is bad.  You'd have to be completely incapable of it to buy into that bullshit.
View Quote

Except with respect to Global Warming...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They missed a couple critical ones:  

A = A , the belief that things are what they are, Objective Reason. This is one of the foundations of western culture, and one of the primary principles under attack by the Cultural Marxists.

The belief that the life of the individual (and all that makes that life worth living) has value, and that this value should represent the ultimate foundation of man's moral code.
View Quote

A Christian ethic.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I would bet money a white liberal made that poster and assumptions
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, If all that is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, and it’s kind of horrifying how hard some people are trying to keep some minorities from succeeding. “Don’t you dare be polite! That’s white culture.”

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably.  But what would you change about it?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#46]
If only we were capable of broadening our perspective and aspire to be like Zimbabwe, huh?  Bugger off.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I want you to image how long you would last if you published something like this about black people.
View Quote

ask John Derbyshire
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is based on the "false dilemma" logical fallacy, not inclusion. If Whites exhibit a characteristic, even if it is universally valued by all races, then it must be "bad" or "White".

Not only is this ideology wrong, it serves to keep minorities impoverished mentally and spiritually, which is the absolute core of the cultural Marxist movement.

Marxism served to reject every economic precept of capitalism. Cultural Marxism serves to reject every cultural precept of western society.

Truly a sad state we're in, and I don't see a peaceful way forward.  Even worse that it's being catered to and funded by mega-corporations and the leftist elite.
View Quote

Marx based his philosophy on the Hegelian dialectic, so all these socialists employ problem reaction solution scenarios to achieve their objectives.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#49]
How did I get sucked into this upside down timeline?  Was it because I started that John Titor thread?  I bet that's where I fucked myself.

Anyhow, now that I'm here, I might as well laugh at the lunacy.  

I found this quote on that site.  I don't think she realizes that she's saying whites are better than other races.  

Like I've always said, you'll never find a bigger racist than the ones that preach against it the most.  And most of them don't even realize what they're actually saying about other races compared to their own.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"bland is best"?

View Quote

Or the creole food the permeates the Deep South that is an amazing mix of west African and French.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top