Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 71
Link Posted: 12/3/2010 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least now people will know why she's lost all the time.  

Because she's a woman?

pfft...almost five hours late...scroll up ;)  gmta

Link Posted: 12/3/2010 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Original content.. Yea, my friends are geniuses

Link Posted: 12/3/2010 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not so much awkward, but I did almost piss myself when I read this:

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/fanoct3.png

Link Posted: 12/3/2010 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

At least now people will know why she's lost all the time.  

Because she's a woman?

pfft...almost five hours late...scroll up ;)  gmta

Damn, didn't even see that
Link Posted: 12/3/2010 10:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]
This is the most epic thread ever!

Link Posted: 12/5/2010 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#7]
a ton of my facebook friends are the type that copy and paste all the various fad status updates
including the recent one about changing your profile pic to a cartoon character
and most of them changed their icon

well tonight I now see this posted by most of them

Apparently, the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to their favorite cartoon character is actually a group of paedophiles. They're doing it because kid's will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence, it was on a tv show that warns you about... internet frauds, and tonight's news. Pass this on to everyone please!!!

serves the lemmings right for following every facebook fad that comes along
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Well.... my cartoon character is cool, anyway.
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
a ton of my facebook friends are the type that copy and paste all the various fad status updates

Apparently, the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to their favorite cartoon character is actually a group of paedophiles. They're doing it because kid's will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence, it was on a tv show that warns you about... internet frauds, and tonight's news. Pass this on to everyone please!!!

If you actually believe that, I can't really think of anything to say other than "joke's on you"
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:08:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you actually believe that, I can't really think of anything to say other than "joke's on you"

The pedophile bit was a hoax, but for lols here is my profile pic.

Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of my buddies from high school had pedobear for his profile pic today. I loled.
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#12]
My friend, who is a bit off anyway, has Pedobear as his profile picture right now.
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My friend, who is a bit off anyway, has Pedobear as his profile picture right now.

So does one of mine, except its a her. . .
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]
How about we all switch our pics to BFLs for a week???
-SS

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hey now!

As far as I'm concerned, making Pedobear my profile pic is about the closest I'll get to showing solidarity for a cause.  It's just that my cause happens to be mocking the idiot herds.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 1:03:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey now!

As far as I'm concerned, making Pedobear my profile pic is about the closest I'll get to showing solidarity for a cause.  It's just that my cause happens to be mocking the idiot herds.

What do you guys have against pedobear avatars/profile pictures?
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 8:35:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now!

That's not Pedobear, that's Costabear

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So using this
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Keep 'em up!
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Apparently, the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to their favorite cartoon character is actually a group of paedophiles. They're doing it because kid's [sic] will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence, it was on a tv show that warns you about... internet frauds, and tonight's news. Pass this on to everyone please!!!

A sizeable portion of my FB friends followed the flock and changed their pics to cartoons.  I didn't do it because it was stupid and I had no idea of the origins of the fad.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#23]

This one isn't so much funny as it is depressing and pathetic.  I hope it's fake but I doubt that it is.

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This one isn't so much funny as it is depressing and pathetic.  I hope it's fake but I doubt that it is.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg123/adam21avenger/IQf21.jpg  

ya its fake
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Not gonna screencap, but - -

Kasey Locksworth FK GUYS. I ACCIDENTALLY A COKE BOTTLE.. IS THAT BAD?
October 25 at 11:25am · View Feedback (27)Hide Feedback (27)

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey now!

That's not Pedobear, that's Costabear

http://media.ar15.com/media/images/xAvatar/144599.GIF
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS81XACCUFQP6oiw2S0qoXxlf7ZC6Ch0SoLQCI1Mk0NRoGg-T5GRw

ah, I* coined it pedocosta
Bushmasternewb made the original picture
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg123/adam21avenger/IQf21.jpg  

This is in the picture album

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Huh?
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

the joke is on the people that copy and paste these fads into their profile. I don't take any of them seriously
I never do

every few days I log into facebook and see the same exact thing posted 15 times by different people
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

From the same Facebook page as the abortion chick. Sounds like she accidentally the whole thing
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
tag
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs595.ash2/154791_1231786730725_1710843917_411201_2531065_n.jpg

haha.. That is the exact same photo I used. Just to fuck with them all
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs595.ash2/154791_1231786730725_1710843917_411201_2531065_n.jpg

haha.. That is the exact same photo I used. Just to fuck with them all

I've been using Master Shake for a while... I don't think it counts as a cartoon character though...
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#35]
tag
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 3:17:42 AM EDT
[#36]

ok which one of you fuckers did this?
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

ok which one of you fuckers did this?

probably primorsky
Link Posted: 12/11/2010 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Either this girl I know is really open, or someone got onto her account:

Link Posted: 12/11/2010 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 12/11/2010 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/11/2010 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#41]
lol that had to suck about the paint, but its funny as hell
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 12:46:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Edit.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 1:07:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Okay, this isn't Facebook related, but check out these Tweets from Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson.  I'm almost in tears over here.

http://i.imgur.com/QBm8Z.jpg
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#44]
that Hand one was epic
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 11:34:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Edit.

Link Posted: 1/1/2011 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#47]
saw this last night in my most recent feed

and before someone says its racist it was posted by a black guy

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#49]
I need a new soda now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#50]
another coworker, female
Page / 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top