Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If there were to be a data leak, speculations on the type?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

What type of data would be that damaging?

Trump shady business dealings wouldn't shock anyone or be a blip on the radar.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."
View Quote

Conspiracy to murder.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The phrase "DANCE TO YOUR DNA" has been bothering me.

I've found this from Creation.com in an article entitled "Are you dancing to your DNA?"

We are living in a day when people have no regard or respect for anyone or anything, including themselves. They live without any sense of responsibility or accountability to anyone, even governments and the law.

But also a quote from Richard Dawkins:
DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just is. And we dance to its music.

I would like to hear other peoples cite's on this quote. Thanks.
I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.

Yes, in general with the rest of the phrases present ... Do as thou wilt | Dance to your DNA | Judge not | Eat drink and be merry | Die

My vague interpretation is exactly what you said, but the consequences at the end are death.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wasn't that kind or the ethos of Alistair Crowley...who was illuminati or a mason
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've found this from Creation.com in an article entitled "Are you dancing to your DNA?"

We are living in a day when people have no regard or respect for anyone or anything, including themselves. They live without any sense of responsibility or accountability to anyone, even governments and the law.

Wasn't that kind or the ethos of Alistair Crowley...who was illuminati or a mason

Not that part that I'm aware of, but the "do as thou wilt" part is from Aleister Crowley. He developed the Law of Thelema, which states: Do as though wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know about that, but he did originate the quote directly next to the Dawkins one.  And yes, that decadent philosophy is reflected by all of the quotes at the bottom of the bill.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As long as there is bread (EBT) and circuses (NFL) no one will give a shit...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."

Basically. Unless the dollar is somehow devalued drastically.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Doubt it.  Some cop probably just threw it away or shredded it after showing other officers.  A local agency won't give this a second thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone on Reddit turned it over to their local PD...  This might get fun.

Doubt it.  Some cop probably just threw it away or shredded it after showing other officers.  A local agency won't give this a second thought.

You don't know how this works. Trust it's been reported all the way to the top.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, I've been updating the OP with all the info we have. I'm not even halfway done, but can I get some feedback/second looks to check for errors?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well, the fact that both Trump and Hillary are on the front of the bill with the word "one" behind them, perhaps, also for the sake of argument, it would be definitive proof of collusion between both parties on a grand scale?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, the fact that both Trump and Hillary are on the front of the bill with the word "one" behind them, perhaps, also for the sake of argument, it would be definitive proof of collusion between both parties on a grand scale?

Add that with the fact that there have been 18 Republican and 15 Democratic presidents, but there are 18 donkeys and 15 elephants, and I'd say yes.

I also think that the IS312 refers to Isiah 31:2, and it refers to Trump.  Does this describe Trump?  http://biblehub.com/isaiah/31-2.htm  ETA:  Or maybe it just refers to the bringer of the coming message???

This also falls in line with what the FBI guy on the 4chan stuff said...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wont happen, and whatever comes out won't have any lasting effects.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think smart people already know that.  Compromise in politics is a means to power, not representing your constituency.

Would other voters care?  I personally don't think so.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Guys, I've been updating the OP with all the info we have. I'm not even halfway done, but can I get some feedback/second looks to check for errors?

Thanks.
View Quote

Nice summation. I think you should include the Facebook comments he responds to with his responses. These comments would be important because of the reason he responds to them.

I think most are overlooking the obvious and trying to dig to deep or see what is not there. I believe this is all strictly Revelations stuff. Taken with the fact that there is an astrological event next year that only happens every 7,000 years that may be a sign mentioned in Revelations, all the ancient pagan/satan stuff on this bill is curious.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll never sleep now! I have like fifteen tabs open reading about half the shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is probably the best safe thread ever.

However, somebody needs to solve this crap because I'm tired of hitting f5.

And it's late.

I'll never sleep now! I have like fifteen tabs open reading about half the shit
ROFL
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Information is useless for the masses. They simply don't give a shit. The only thing that matters to them is their bread and circuses.  The only way to wake them up is to make them fend for themselves.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The photos of Bush w/ Clinton, Trump with Hitlry (with the painting behind them referencing adultery), I'd say good chance.

The word used by Teeth for the reveal is Horror, so a lot of the theories are falling short.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nice summation. I think you should include the Facebook comments he responds to with his responses. These comments would be important because of the reason he responds to them.

I think most are overlooking the obvious and trying to dig to deep or see what is not there. I believe this is all strictly Revelations stuff. Taken with the fact that there is an astrological event next year that only happens every 7,000 years that may be a sign mentioned in Revelations, all the ancient pagan/satan stuff on this bill is curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

Revelations has mostly already happened... Evangelicals and their obsessions with eschatology is almost comical.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Looking good so far, a couple of minor typos, but all in all, it flows really well. Well done, OP.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll not disagree with that.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Is the statue of liberty on fire, and why is she missing her head?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Add that with the fact that there have been 18 Republican and 15 Democratic presidents, but there are 18 donkeys and 15 elephants, and I'd say yes.

I also think that the IS312 refers to Isiah 31:2, and it refers to Trump.  Does this describe Trump?  http://biblehub.com/isaiah/31-2.htm  ETA:  Or maybe it just refers to the bringer of the coming message???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, reading the FBIbro stuff from 4chan pages ago was interesting. Didn't connect the Isiah 31:2 until you brought it up. Definitely plays into the 4chan conversation.

This whole thing is weird.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
DO NOT BE ALARMED EVERYTHING IS FINE #BADSELFEATER  
View Quote

Based on BADSELFEATER/FEDERAL BEAST anagram, I presume there's an anagram in that. Possibly a sentence or statement with FEDERAL BEAST as the object of a clause or sentence.  Maybe also in the DNA statements.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

looks good. You might want to add the pic with all of the known stuff on the bill.

I think it's a joke, but it looks like you put in some work
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The photos of Bush w/ Clinton, Trump with Hitlry (with the painting behind them referencing adultery), I'd say good chance.

The word used by Teeth for the reveal is Horror, so a lot of the theories are falling short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the fact that Mr. Teeth said the answer was right in front of everybody, but that people were looking too into the details, or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

looks good. You might want to add the pic with all of the known stuff on the bill.

I think it's a joke, but it looks like you but in some work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

I think it's a joke, but it looks like you but in some work

I'm working on those right now. Gives me something to do while listening to Louder with Crowder, so I can't complain.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Revelations has mostly already happened... Evangelicals and their obsessions with eschatology is almost comical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

You can believe whatever you want, I'm not making fun of you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is the statue of liberty on fire, and why is she missing her head?
View Quote

I noticed that, too. Also the Supreme Court statue missing an arm that holds a mini Justice statue.

Liberty and Justice both gone?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#26]
narphenal, really good write up in the OP! Much appreciated.

Looking forward to whatever else you've got to add.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't know if it has been covered yet but the music playing on the website, Lacrymosa from Mozart's Requiem, Requiem was apparently played at Kennedy's funeral

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#28]
The Mr. Teeth Facebook page replied to a comment saying "We have zero intention of hurting any humans."
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Mr. Teeth Facebook page replied to a comment saying "We have zero intention of hurting any humans."
View Quote

"Humans" is an interesting choice of words.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is the earliest reference i could find. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the originators are in the thread.  Anyone able to find any earlier references?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11463503

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
google search of "bad self eater" yields very few links.

Just reddit, 4chan and a couple oddball websites.

This is the earliest reference i could find. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the originators are in the thread.  Anyone able to find any earlier references?

Been around since Aug 27th? ARFCOM didn't pickup till now? Damn we got scooped!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The earliest known reference of the "horns" thing is with Gautama Buddha using it as a ward against evil.  It's really common in Italian, Mediterranean, Dominican, and Peruvian cultures as a sign of good luck or warding against evil.

Edit:  Now that I think about it, I can vaguely remember seeing my dad doing that when I was little.  (Dominican)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also the hand in the jar is making the devil hand sign.

The earliest known reference of the "horns" thing is with Gautama Buddha using it as a ward against evil.  It's really common in Italian, Mediterranean, Dominican, and Peruvian cultures as a sign of good luck or warding against evil.

Edit:  Now that I think about it, I can vaguely remember seeing my dad doing that when I was little.  (Dominican)

Michalangelo's "Moses" has horns on his head. It represents wisdom.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Brad Pitt? 12 Monkey's shit?

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So cripple the financials and the media.  Done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Very strong OP update. Good work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it's because cern is gonna bring demons out of that Swiss tunnel. Mr. Teeth is trying to warn those who are "awake" and not in the dark.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dude, it's because cern is gonna bring demons out of that Swiss tunnel. Mr. Teeth is trying to warn those who are "awake" and not in the dark.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool, thanks. It's all crystal clear now.

Yes. Interesting phrasing by mr. teeth there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
google search of "bad self eater" yields very few links.

Just reddit, 4chan and a couple oddball websites.

I think the first report of a bill in the wild that I saw was on August 24th.  Not sure but I think from Reddit.

ETA:  From this page: https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/

ANOTHER WEBSITE!!!:
https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/?fref=ts {/u/BoneJaw}
As of September 1st, 2016 7:30 AM PST, there are 4 pictures and 1 text post, "There is no greater injustice than that which is perpetuated under the covering of law and in the name of love. #BadSelfEater". The page was created on August 24th, 2016. This is the same day that i got my copy of the bill.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#39]
The "Dance to your DNA" line seems fairly obvious to me: to behave as animals, kept creatures, cattle. Eat, drink, die. It is to deny the spirit of man and say he is nothing but flesh.

As has been noted earlier, there's occult theory that evil must warn its victims. In this case, it would seem Teeth is pointing out the lie being told: you are just meat, just animals like any other. Those who accept the argument are agreeing to servitude under this beast.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#40]
https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Reddit may have tracked one of them down?  Edit:  beat
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Zero "intention", meaning it could still happen.

Hurting is not the same as harming.

Humans vs....

?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Awesome write up OP,  you win 100 internets!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/

View Quote

He was posted twice over the last two days. Read through his twitter and see if you think he's capable of doing this. At least not alone.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

This Is Not A Game (TINAG) – Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game sentiment popularized by the players themselves. It is the belief that "one of the main goals of the ARG is to deny and disguise the fact that it is even a game at all."[5]

This sounds like a shitty ARG
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Solid possibility.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#47]
This sound clip was posted in Facebook comments.
https://clyp.it/22rilybj

Something about a wrong number message after some UN meeting YESTERDAY.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Zero "intention", meaning it could still happen.

Hurting is not the same as harming.

Humans vs....

?
View Quote

Hillary also had no intention of breaking the law per the FBI...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

EU Parliment building in Strasbourg.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

EU Parliment building in Strasbourg.

With the Mason's and even that Owl thing in DC, this shot of the EU tower, what or why would these governments put all this symbolism in place?

Or is it just people drawing a false conclusion?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Some would argue that roughly 90% of the world's people are considered sub-human.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top