BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The phrase "DANCE TO YOUR DNA" has been bothering me.

I've found this from Creation.com in an article entitled "Are you dancing to your DNA?"

We are living in a day when people have no regard or respect for anyone or anything, including themselves. They live without any sense of responsibility or accountability to anyone, even governments and the law.

But also a quote from Richard Dawkins:
DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just is. And we dance to its music.

I would like to hear other peoples cite's on this quote. Thanks.
I took it as kind of like saying "if it feels good do it"...   As in no regard for the consequences of your actions, if it makes you happy in the now just do it and worry about the future later.

Go and be what you are. You can't change it anyway.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Some would argue that roughly 90% of the world's people are considered sub-human.
View Quote

Wtf that was weird
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This sound clip was posted in Facebook comments.
https://clyp.it/22rilybj

Something about a wrong number message after some UN meeting YESTERDAY.
View Quote

Wtf!

Kinda sounds like someone's drunk grandpa
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I have just finished reading the entire thread and have only this to offer:

One of the elephants on the front appears to be having a better time than the rest.

ETA:

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The "harm any humans" thing makes it sound removed. Tight tinfoil here but perhaps disclosure?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Who is printing hi-res copies of the front and back and selling them?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Some would argue that roughly 90% of the world's people are considered sub-human.
View Quote

By the same line of thinking that says the plotters have to warn their victims, those who do not heed the warning and assert their humanity are to be considered beasts to be subjugated.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The "harm any humans" thing makes it sound removed. Tight tinfoil here but perhaps disclosure?
View Quote

I don't see what that would have to do with all the corporate/financial imagery, unless they are having their strings pulled by aliens.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#9]
It's shown up on creepypasta too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And the fact that Mr. Teeth said the answer was right in front of everybody, but that people were looking too into the details, or something along those lines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there were to be a data leak, speculations on the type?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

What type of data would be that damaging?

Trump shady business dealings wouldn't shock anyone or be a blip on the radar.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."

Well, the fact that both Trump and Hillary are on the front of the bill with the word "one" behind them, perhaps, also for the sake of argument, it would be definitive proof of collusion between both parties on a grand scale?

The photos of Bush w/ Clinton, Trump with Hitlry (with the painting behind them referencing adultery), I'd say good chance.

The word used by Teeth for the reveal is Horror, so a lot of the theories are falling short.

And the fact that Mr. Teeth said the answer was right in front of everybody, but that people were looking too into the details, or something along those lines.

Taking a more macro view, why a dragon over another beast?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wtf that was weird
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf that was weird

WWII Germany Not that weird.. Just saying..
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the sake of argument, let's pretend this information is as damaging as Mr. Teeth claims.

Clinton Foundation favors, corruption, or even clear email evidence wouldn't be but a blip on the radar.

What leak could there be that would actually cause universal call to action? For either of those two, the other side would probably successfully spin it as "party politics."

Well, the fact that both Trump and Hillary are on the front of the bill with the word "one" behind them, perhaps, also for the sake of argument, it would be definitive proof of collusion between both parties on a grand scale?

The photos of Bush w/ Clinton, Trump with Hitlry (with the painting behind them referencing adultery), I'd say good chance.

The word used by Teeth for the reveal is Horror, so a lot of the theories are falling short.

...Because it floats?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't see what that would have to do with all the corporate/financial imagery, unless they are having their strings pulled by aliens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They Live!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the Devil
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf that was weird

He had a post on the bottom of page 30 and a double tap on the top of page 31....I think.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wtf!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf!

Dude sounds like he's in a hospital or nursing home.  Who's going to filter out his voice so we can hear the lady in the background?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

You got me?

As an aside, if this is an ARG as some are speculating, it makes me kind of think of "the Game" with Michael Douglas. This whole thing has been fun, even if it goes nowhere. It's given me reason to look up some stuff I may never have read about without reason to do so.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wtf!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf!

Yeah, but damn if that dude didn't sound legitimately upset.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Found this over on 4Chan /pol/ (needs updating)

http://i.imgur.com/McBLL6v.jpg

Full size 1044x665 here... Full size 1044x665  here http://i.imgur.com/VCNb6iz.jpg
View Quote

... should be posted in OP. Could ward off a lot of these repetitive questions
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Dude sounds like he's in a hospital or nursing home.  Who's going to filter out his voice so we can hear the lady in the background?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf!

I recently had occasion to visit an elderly relative in a "memory care" facility.. the shit going on with the 'residents' at that place was really messed up.  I can easily see a crazy old codger making a phone call like this, and dialing an old/wrong number.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You got me?

As an aside, if this is an ARG as some are speculating, it makes me kind of think of "the Game" with Michael Douglas. This whole thing has been fun, even if it goes nowhere. It's given me reason to look up some stuff I may never have read about without reason to do so.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got me?

I had the same thoughts about that movie "the game" when people were speculating about the ARG. It would sort of make sense and like you said, it caused you and I'm sure others to look stuff up. So it would serve another purpose...to educate people about the Fed and globalists etc. But in an interactive way.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf!

Maybe he was at an airport, waiting to leave New York?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes, posted to one of the chan type websites not too long ago.

https://i.sli.mg/WuG4nP.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so someone posted congress schedule for the 14th
maybe this is preparation for some massive info dump that will tie all these corporations together along with the politicians in some giant scandal or something along those lines?

this seems way more sophisticated than some ows dipshits who camp in tents with their iphones.. this thing has me thinking intelligence/espionage related info that will discredit everyone.

but then, who knows. Maybe some bored teenagers pulling off the biggest hoax in history. definitely one of the more elaborate ones.

I just think the level of knowledge of the occult, financial institutions etc needed to create this is beyond bored teenagers

There is quite an interesting level of subtlety, so I highly doubt it is coming from any millennials.

Wasn't there an anonymous FBI agent that said the level of corruption they found would be enough to try the whole government for treason? Something like speaking out would mean he was not serving the country (government), but also keeping it hidden was also not serving the country (the public).

Yes, posted to one of the chan type websites not too long ago.

https://i.sli.mg/WuG4nP.png

Holy Shit.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Just curious, but have any news outlets picked this up yet?  Haven't found anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Hopefully its the new Tool album.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Cool thread.

Has anybody tried folding it like you would a $20 bill to get the Twin Towers portrait?....
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I remember a recruiting campaign a few years ago with a very complex puzzle. Wasn't that a CIA or NSA campaign to find people with a special skill set? Maybe this is something similar.

It took a lot of time and talent for whoever is behind it, probably a promotion for a movie or video game or something along those lines.
View Quote
Google had a complex puzzle for pre-screening of engineers a while back.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just curious, but have any news outlets picked this up yet?  Haven't found anything.
View Quote

Do you think that you will?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember a recruiting campaign a few years ago with a very complex puzzle. Wasn't that a CIA or NSA campaign to find people with a special skill set? Maybe this is something similar.

It took a lot of time and talent for whoever is behind it, probably a promotion for a movie or video game or something along those lines.

I think we've all come to the conclusion that no company would dream of using this many copyrighted logos. They'd be bankrupt from litigation.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dragons breathe fire...usually raining down...

Fire in/from the sky.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did send an email to Steven Crowder with a link to this thread earlier today. He is a member here so I thought he might be curious to see what this is. No idea if he has seen it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Just a bunch of assorted conspiracy references.  Some talented, but whacked out Alex Jones fan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Elephants leading one another by the tail, donkeys with their heads up each other's asses.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Mr. Teeth Facebook page replied to a comment saying "We have zero intention of hurting any humans."
View Quote

Assuming that FB account is legit, that answers the earlier questions as to a solo actor or a group.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#36]
A dragon can be right in front of you destroying everything the country was built on, but you are still distracted by all the details around us.  That's the point he is making.  This 30+ page thread just proved it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Assuming that FB account is legit, that answers the earlier questions as to a solo actor or a group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Mr. Teeth Facebook page replied to a comment saying "We have zero intention of hurting any humans."

We has been used several times in their posts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#38]
PiEACE and PROSPERITY.

Get rid of the Fed and the pieces (states) will bring prosperity.

So many little things seem to fit and tie in together.  Just rambling here...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think we've all come to the conclusion that no company would dream of using this many copyrighted logos. They'd be bankrupt from litigation.
View Quote

Could it not be protected speech as satire?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#40]
New Facebook post:

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Dragons breathe fire...usually raining down...

Fire in/from the sky.
View Quote

Also if you take things like the Rig Veda seriously the ancient Indians  were describing rocket powered craft the only way they knew how,  flying beasts with fire spewing from the end.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've got it. The 14th is the air date of mork and mindy
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A dragon can be right in front of you destroying everything the country was built on, but you are still distracted by all the details around us.  That's the point he is making.  This 30+ page thread just proved it.
View Quote

He/She/Xi also said "There is nothing on the bill that does not have a point or purpose".
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the destroyed building above the Menorah-cross?

The old temple maybe?

Maybe the building of a new temple?

Temple of Apollo in Laodicea

http://i.imgur.com/7ihwjfW.jpg

http://www.reynoldmainse.com/blog/2012/11/day-six-turkey

Another link called it a "pagan temple".

https://bleon1.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/pagan-temple-at-laodicea

Bingo.

Well done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found this over on 4Chan /pol/ (needs updating)

http://i.imgur.com/McBLL6v.jpg

Full size 1044x665 here... Full size 1044x665  here http://i.imgur.com/VCNb6iz.jpg

Good idea.

Agreed to both.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

With the Mason's and even that Owl thing in DC, this shot of the EU tower, what or why would these governments put all this symbolism in place?

Or is it just people drawing a false conclusion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EU Parliment building in Strasbourg.

With the Mason's and even that Owl thing in DC, this shot of the EU tower, what or why would these governments put all this symbolism in place?

Or is it just people drawing a false conclusion?

I don't think the people who are in these clubs see them as nearly as evil as they are seen by conspiracy buffs. I've known quite a few masons and they are generally very proud to be part of an organization which values things like honesty and integrity. That's why they wear a ring with a symbol, NOT because they are trying to control the world.  The masons were very, very big back in the day. It's no surprise their symbols show up where masons are working. I haven't yet found the club that fits me well, when I do, I will probably display it's symbols in my work.

BTW, out code words of AROCK and PMAG are starting to become our own. In 50 years, who knows what conclusions will be drawn.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hopefully its the new Tool album.
View Quote

Fangers crossed!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm not sure that's decorative lace around Hillary. The pattern oddly skips an area around her right shoulder. Flowers?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
New Facebook post:

<a href="http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/Bigbadjon82/media/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/Bigbadjon82/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg</a>
View Quote

Is that a bee?  More extinction stuff?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New Facebook post:

<a href="http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/Bigbadjon82/media/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/Bigbadjon82/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg</a>

Or the symbolic reference of the stinger.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top