BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, you should get a free lap dance or something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cant fucking believe I read all 32 pages, I have no life

Imagine how I feel.

Yeah, you should get a free lap dance or something.

Free Lap Dance? Is that supposed to be an oxymoron?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't be an ARP. Don't be an ARP. Don't be an ARP.

We need to have the curtain pulled back to expose the bullshit that's built up since the 1920's.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we've all come to the conclusion that no company would dream of using this many copyrighted logos. They'd be bankrupt from litigation.

Could it not be protected speech as satire?

yes

Don't forget the fact the regressive left doesn't think corporations should have rights, particularly Free Speech.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Damn it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damn it

I cant follow that format, what is going on?
they think they found the guy and he was the first one to post about "finding" the bill? what is the proof- in non computer person terms please.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I see that on the 14th,Snowden Live will come out in theaters.It's a live Q&A event from Moscow.Might be related.http://www.fathomevents.com/event/snowden-live
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You're going to be pissed when you find out this is viral marketing for some JJ Abrams movie.
View Quote

Hahaha I admit I would be pissed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

they think they found the guy and he was the first one to post about "finding" the bill? what is the proof- in non computer person terms please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it

Reddit has AIDS. I don't know how anyone can make fucking sense of that piece of shit site.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]
How many people are going to be pissed when they find out it's just the premier of AHS?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We need to have the curtain pulled back to expose the bullshit that's built up since November of 1910.
View Quote

Fix'd that for year.

Just had to dial it down a few years.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

OK, I have a out of box theory. This is a hoax. But it's intent is to prove how easily we are fooled, and to state that we are being fooled by this election. I meen, look at all the speculation surrounding this bill, all the theories, ect.

Possible move by some bernbots??
View Quote
Lol, Bernbots aren't creative or industrious enough.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Be prepared to be let down by some seriously boring, unoriginal, poorly informed bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
I don't get it. The guy who found a bill also owns a Dawkins book? Big deal.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I have a out of box theory. This is a hoax. But it's intent is to prove how easily we are fooled, and to state that we are being fooled by this election. I meen, look at all the speculation surrounding this bill, all the theories, ect.

Possible move by some bernbots??

Plus bernbots would want the dragon to be much larger. I'm talking Angalacon the Black levels.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see that on the 14th,Snowden Live will come out in theaters.It's a live Q&A event from Moscow.Might be related.http://www.fathomevents.com/event/snowden-live
View Quote

What time does the live Q&A start?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Yeah, seems like an ARG. Damn...
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Is this some kind of new AMWAY marketing campaign?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The nu-atheist who just discovered Dawkins a year ago and was so excited he bought babies first Atheist book that he had to post in on twitter, has already upgraded and delved into quoting highly religiously fueled history and random conspiracies.

If he is involved, it sure as hell isn't the brains of the operation.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#19]
College student's art project thread.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#20]
What is an arg
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Welp. Seriously good work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is an arg
View Quote

Alternate Reality Game.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The moderator of the Reddit thread about Badselfeater is the same user name on twitter that found the first bill.

Most of the people finding bills are first time reddit users.

Same moderator is also a moderator in the ARG section "alternate reality game" and sub reddits that manage the puzzles and story of those weird ass games.

So in the end, this guy has lots of connections to other weird peeps that would play along, has years of puzzles and symbolism study amassed, and was the first guy to tweet about a bill being found and runs the reddit thread about it all.

Very very fishy for sure.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:31:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Alternate Reality Game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is an arg

Alternate Reality Game.

Cheetos eating fags that jerk off to D&D sounds like. Cool design on the dollar bill though. I think I called a letdown around page 2.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#25]
DNA strand bottom right corner.. Mentioned I think.
Notice the scrolls  surrounding the Disney and Apple logos..to me it appears both are cats..one spun by the head. The other by the tail.
The book the dragons elbow Is on.. "Beware ?. ISIS
Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Just in time to see it end
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh hell, I'm in.

5 days and 19 hours
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:38:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck me.

This dollar bill thing is right up these gamer dudes alley.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dnbhl/wiki/index
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cant fucking believe I read all 32 pages, I have no life

Also did pop a mag
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We need to have the curtain pulled back to expose the bullshit that's built up since the 1920's.
View Quote

Hell, even if it is there's no denying the corruption that's rampant throughout our government.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#30]
While I am not saying that IamJJ12 isn't involved at some level, I certainly don't think he is the artist or the mastermind behind it all.

Look at his history. Total weird brony atheist, who just only recently started reading entry level atheist books.

Here is a picture Iamjj12 drew about 3 years ago. That's a hell of a lot of improvement in 3 years.

But it is fishy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The moderator of the Reddit thread about Badselfeater is the same user name on twitter that found the first bill.

Same moderator is also a moderator in the ARG section "alternate reality game" and sub reddits that manage the puzzles and story of those weird ass games.

So in the end, this guy has lots of connections to other weird peeps that would play along, has years of puzzles and symbolism study amassed, and was the first guy to tweet about a bill being found and runs the reddit thread about it all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For all of the effort involved, and to miss the possibility of that connection being made, he/she/it would be really dumb.

Which is why it's a good probability.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So the first guy that finds a bill also makes a subreddit for the bill? Kinda makes sense to me.

When you Google it the sub Reddit comes up. You think people would rather join reddit to discuss, or arf and 4chan?

Maybe there is something to it, but I don't see it as that fishy at all.

In fact, if anything, the bill supports Christianity and related images. If the guy is an atheist why would he use so much Christian symbolism? There's plenty of Mason, Bohemian Grove, JFK, McKinley, Sumerian, political, etc. conspiracies to use. Why bother with the biblical stuff if the guy was so excited about his atheist starter kit?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So the first guy that finds a bill also makes a subreddit for the bill? Kinda makes sense to me.    

When you Google it the sub Reddit comes up. You think people would rather join reddit to discuss, or arf and 4chan?

In fact, if anything, the bill supports Christianity and related images. If the guy is an atheist why would he use so much Christian symbolism? There's plenty of Mason, Bohemian Grove, JFK, McKinley, Sumerian, political, etc. conspiracies to use. Why bother with the biblical stuff if the guy was so excited about his atheist starter kit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://2static1.fjcdn.com/comments/The+quot+i+am+a+militant+atheist+quot+starter+pack+_80c2748fbba7ca1ddf6e758a4746fab9.jpg
M'lady?

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere, but I'm not going to ctrl+f 33 pages for "rd". Seems to me that the repeated RD on the right side of the bill next to the Isaiah cite and to the left of the pawns on the border may just refer to (R), (D), as in the major political parties.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh mother fuck
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So instead of say, Paul, who jusy ignores the bill an ARG enthusiast finds something that could be an ARG and posts about it is suddenly the creator? Gtfo
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So instead of say, Paul, who jusy ignores the bill an ARG enthusiast finds something that could be an ARG and posts about it is suddenly the creator? Gtfo

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoever smelt it dealt it theory.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
New Facebook post:

<a href="http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/Bigbadjon82/media/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/Bigbadjon82/9B5D6258-964E-41A5-BFF7-97E3D2461F3F_zpsuykfc2uc.jpg</a>
View Quote

Can we just skip to the pics of girls in their summer clothes?

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. There's more to it. Perhaps even that the point was geared more to awakening the statists.

• Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:01:13 AM EDT
    [#41]

Quoted:

I found one at my local elementary school early this week. I looked it over pretty closely and didn't know it was a "thing" until just now.

It was laying on the ground in front of the shool's concrete sign outside their fence line. It was a bit torn but still fully readable. Likely gone by now but I'll look for it again.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14188678_658043487692659_7369020840355978001_o.jpg
    View Quote
    this is interesting,confirmation they are floating around in the wild.

I was begging to wonder who was finding these and whether they were in on it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:08:31 AM EDT
    [#42]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    I found one at my local elementary school early this week. I looked it over pretty closely and didn't know it was a "thing" until just now.

It was laying on the ground in front of the shool's concrete sign outside their fence line. It was a bit torn but still fully readable. Likely gone by now but I'll look for it again.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14188678_658043487692659_7369020840355978001_o.jpg

What is the age group at the school Paul? If older than it might make sense of a new game type thing.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:09:28 AM EDT
    [#43]
    Quoted:

5 days and 19 hours
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Oh hell, I'm in.

5 days and 19 hours

It's a bad ARG or for maybe the Snowden movie.

It's dead Jim
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:31:07 AM EDT
    [#44]
    Right or Left wing is a fassade, to keep the people busy. The federal reserve since its inception is the ruler of the country.
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:35:17 AM EDT
    [#45]
    Last word:

This is a total nothingburger.  I'll check back if I even remember this thread.
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:42:06 AM EDT
    [#46]
    OST
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:42:55 AM EDT
    [#47]
    Probably mentioned but, the Snowden movie releases Sept 16th
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:54:36 AM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    Right or Left wing is a fassade, to keep the people busy. The federal reserve since its inception is the ruler of the country.
    View Quote

Facade.
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:55:32 AM EDT
    [#49]
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Did anyone already point out, or figure out what the text might be "behind" Trump and Clinton?  I highlighted it in blue.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=91773

Looks like maybe a "C" then something, then an apostrophe maybe?

eta:  I'm a little slow.  After looking at this thing 100 times, I just now noticed it says FEDERAL RESERVE VOTE, rather than NOTE.  
    Yes it's been mentioned multiple times.  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/United_States_one_dollar_bill,_reverse.jpg

There are a lot of occult symbols on the US Dollar as is.  
    Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:55:33 AM EDT
    [#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't tweet or use reddit so I'm assuming he had to earn moderator status and didn't get it by default when starting the subreddit thread.

I'm also assuming that the user names are the same.

Just explaining what the person is saying. It took me a few times of reading it to break it apart.

Page / 275
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top