Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
NVM, it was on the red door version
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it say "RENE"? What is the red GG written on the glass?
View Quote

Looks like "REAL....."
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bababooey
View Quote

It must be really frustrating to want to be a meaningful part of his thread, but utterly lack the intellectual capability.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yup.    

:yawn:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

maybe a snake wrapped around the hands?...holyshit on the jpm guy reference!!
It is  A rosary crucifix is replaced with a coin purse.

I don't know what it is, but we went from fairly amazing original content to a praying hands image used by everyone.

The "hook" was brilliant, not so much everything else.

Yup.    

:yawn:

These seem to be bread crumbs to rabbit hole. Read Misdirection.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay, so this is actually a thing.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's been up there since at least Thursday. There's already been a thread about it  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys I saw this on another conspiracy site and thought it was interesting:

"Don't ask how I know and obviously ignore at your own risk, but for years now Drudge has had a signal, a bit of a secret code, to alert various people that something massive is about to go down. People have paid him to give them a few hours head start, so to speak.

Today for the first time ever he has used that signal.

The signal?

A ` symbol in the upper left corner of the page. Go look for yourself."

If you look on Drudge's site, there is a grave accent in the top left corner.  Looks like a piece of dust on your screen, but it's there.
It's been up there since at least Thursday. There's already been a thread about it  

You guys are way ahead of the curve, I have to start hanging out here more often
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Don't ask how I know and obviously ignore at your own risk, but for years now Drudge has had a signal, a bit of a secret code, to alert various people that something massive is about to go down. People have paid him to give them a few hours head start, so to speak.

The signal?

If you look on Drudge's site, there is a grave accent in the top left corner.  Looks like a piece of dust on your screen, but it's there.
View Quote

I've never been there before, but someone already said that anytime something big was about to break, that was there. So, it has been used before. I don't know the significance though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
ARFCOM assured me that buying an on-sale Tomahawk from Amazon.com was all I needed to do....
View Quote

What tomahawk is on sale?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:54:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Is all of that stuff in the new Teeth FB post actually on the building?  I see:

A lightbulb with GG, a molecular structure maybe with GGs, stars, UFOs/eggs, a diamond, a pineapple, and the word REAL (I think).

Note that the praying hands were on a Drake album called "If You're Reading This It's Too Late".  It was released on iTunes without prior announcement (according to Wiki).  "On February 12, 2015, the album was tweeted as an iTunes link from Drake's Facebook. It also was uploaded to OVO Sound's official SoundCloud account, but was quickly removed. It was released onto the iTunes Store on February 13, 2015, by Cash Money Records."

Just food for thought.

EDIT:  The stuff on the building is actually there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#10]
they are ufo,s!!....that will be part of the leak also!!lol
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm with that. The only question is; what info have they aquired that will be released, or what are they planning to do, on the 14th? Virus in the banking system? Shut down EBT/credit/debit? Release that info that secret squirrel FBI Guy said would bring everything down?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mark my words - I said this before, this is a hacker group.

You're all looking too deeply into things. The red door for example. It wasn't so much that it was a red door, or where it was, as much as it was recognizable as a back door.
I'm with that. The only question is; what info have they aquired that will be released, or what are they planning to do, on the 14th? Virus in the banking system? Shut down EBT/credit/debit? Release that info that secret squirrel FBI Guy said would bring everything down?  

all those company logos. They may screw with the stock markets?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Have there been any new locations where bills were found? Or do they have their intended audience?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:58:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The signal?

I was also about to post this.  Obviously, others are thinking the same thing.

I inquired in the thread here on arf as to what some of the other big stories drudge has "broke"  when this back tick has been on his site in the past.  Don't think anyone provided an example.

If the back tick is indeed a true "heads up" that something big is about to be dropped, then I find the timing with this badselfeater.count down to be very intriguing.

I dismissed this badselfeater Bill as an arg or viral marketing initially, but the more that is being revealed the more I am thinking maybe there is some actual substance to it.

Just imagine, by some slim chance, that this is finally the absolute diffinative proof of the corruption at play with the Clinton's and also it would appear, involving Trump in some way.

The countdown reaches zero and the evidence is released.  Drudge leads with the biggest story in years.  Just maybe.

Or tools new album
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:58:21 PM EDT
[#14]
So, we've had people in Little Rock and Galveston. Which of the NYC Arfcommers will head out and check this out (although looking on Google Street view, that's an expensive store the flyer is on--won't be there unless it was just put up)?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Praying hands.. One White, one Black....White Pawn, Black Pawn on Bill..?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#16]
its gonna be yuuuuuuge!!..skulls,snakes,hell even ghost!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:00:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
they are ufo,s!!....that will be part of the leak also!!lol
View Quote

Not reading into the ufos there, lol, but "we do not intend to hurt humans" sounded like something an alien would say.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm about 30 pages behind so hope this is not a dupe.  
This is a long shot but if you spell out misterteeth, the anagram solver has a 9 out of 10 letters word "hermetist".
Here is interesting reading if nothing else.

Wiki

"As above, so below" is mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#19]
It's the Gucci store. That's what all the gg's are.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reference to Comey's 30 pieces of silver?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Diamond on trump tower glass in pic is same as tattoo on jesse drexler guy

ETA May have missed if someone posted this already.  Hard to keep up sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So, we've had people in Little Rock and Galveston. Which of the NYC Arfcommers will head out and check this out (although looking on Google Street view, that's an expensive store the flyer is on--won't be there unless it was just put up)?
View Quote

Isn't Aimless in NY? Can we get him to go on a recon mission
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No....next think you know there is gonna be another poster found at the zoo in the penguin pen

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JUDAS is my bet.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I inquired in the thread here on arf as to what some of the other big stories drudge has "broke"  when this back tick has been on his site in the past.  Don't think anyone provided an example.

If the back tick is indeed a true "heads up" that something big is about to be dropped, then I find the timing with this badselfeater.count down to be very intriguing.

I dismissed this badselfeater Bill as an arg or viral marketing initially, but the more that is being revealed the more I am thinking maybe there is some actual substance to it.

Just imagine, by some slim chance, that this is finally the absolute diffinative proof of the corruption at play with the Clinton's and also it would appear, involving Trump in some way.

The countdown reaches zero and the evidence is released.  Drudge leads with the biggest story in years.  Just maybe.

Or tools new album
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The signal?

Or tools new album

Thats crazy if theres anything to it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is a long shot but if you spell out misterteeth, the anagram solver has a 9 out of 10 letters word "hermetist".

Wiki

View Quote

That is very relevant, thanks.  I wish I had thought of that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:11:44 AM EDT
[#27]
This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I have read this thread from page one and I just noticed this in my living room.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE!  It's possible my wife bought it, but who knows???

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I have read this thread from page one and I just noticed this in my living room.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE!  It's possible my wife bought it, but who knows???

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zhi1c2.jpg
View Quote
Probe her for answers?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eject!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would leave immediately.  Best sell the house asap.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:14:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would smash it with a hammer, lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Wiki

View Quote

Very very interesting for sure!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#33]
After we ruined their parties in Little Rock and Galveston they are now targeting locations with strict gun laws to dissuade us.  No more TX.  Next stop, DC, IL, or CA.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qxt478.png
View Quote

This was definitely taken within the last 24 hours, more than likely within the last 5, according to selfies and posts I looked through on Instagram. All posts with the art on the Gucci building have been today, with pictures from 48 hours ago being taken with a clear gucci building.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Thats definitely a Molech statue.  The triangles form the Zelda triforce upside down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It must be really frustrating to want to be a meaningful part of his thread, but utterly lack the intellectual capability.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bababooey

Hit'em With The Hein!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you say...wife?  You know the rules!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

This was definitely taken within the last 24 hours, more than likely within the last 5, according to selfies and posts I looked through on Instagram. All posts with the art on the Gucci building have been today, with pictures from 48 hours ago being taken with a clear gucci building.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Never thought I'd say this . . . we need a Yankee to help us out.

A clearer picture of the poster would be great.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

lets see what that fn with a few gold dots will do to it!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Holy shit

The Brout–Englert–Higgs particle or Englert–Brout–Higgs–Guralnik–Hagen–Kibble mechanism if you want other large name, is not called "the god particle" in science.  The name is kind of hated but people just stuck with it after the news media ran with it.  Higgs is an atheist that thinks the nickname is an embarrassment.  Confirming the particle is real validates a massive chunk of our understanding of the universe and how particles have mass when they shouldn't, or vice versa.

Nataraja, aspect of the Indian God Shiva  is dancing the Lasya, the dance of creation through destruction.  The statue was a gift from India because they've worked closely with CERN and it was fitting to put something like that where they smash stuff together to study the universe.

As for the tunnel, read up on Germanic and Gaul mythology, along with pre-christian paganism.  

Seriously dude, lay off the tinfoil and pick up a book.  *facepalm*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When cern was built, there were articles in major papers about concerns of opening a black hole or a portal to hell.

I think it goes something like this.
The devil and his fallen angels are on Saturn. The scientists at cern are  trying to find this "god particle" (trying to be like God, just like eating the apple). Finding it opens up the portal to allow the devil and his fallen angels to be let loosed on earth. Then Revelations stuff.

There is a pagan statue at cern, something the destroyer. There was a video of a real or mock human sacrifice in front of this statue at cern complete with dudes in robes in the middle of the night. It was explained away as a joke. There is a professional video of the Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony with obvious, in your face, devil/pagan/occult stuff, complete with goat man just like on the bill. The Gotthard tunnel, near cern is the deepest, longest tunnel in the world.

The nwo or whatever you want to call people like soros, the people in power, are pagan/occultist/devil worshippers. And always have been going back to before the founding of our nation. We only just now have the technology to "let the devil loose". I think there are people who don't believe what the Bible says because it sounds so fantastically unpossible, fairy tales. Because the stories sound that way. Like the description of the beast. But this way sounds pretty mechanical and at least plausible. I mean, the images of the goat stuff is real, people have believed in that stuff for centuries. So in a way, it doesn't matter if anyone believes in the Bible or not, because there are still people trying to fulfill evil deeds. There are satanists.

This is just my theory based on this bill. Or just my theory as to how Revelations could be explained if it happened in today's time.

Holy shit

The Brout–Englert–Higgs particle or Englert–Brout–Higgs–Guralnik–Hagen–Kibble mechanism if you want other large name, is not called "the god particle" in science.  The name is kind of hated but people just stuck with it after the news media ran with it.  Higgs is an atheist that thinks the nickname is an embarrassment.  Confirming the particle is real validates a massive chunk of our understanding of the universe and how particles have mass when they shouldn't, or vice versa.

Nataraja, aspect of the Indian God Shiva  is dancing the Lasya, the dance of creation through destruction.  The statue was a gift from India because they've worked closely with CERN and it was fitting to put something like that where they smash stuff together to study the universe.

As for the tunnel, read up on Germanic and Gaul mythology, along with pre-christian paganism.  

Seriously dude, lay off the tinfoil and pick up a book.  *facepalm*

While all that is true, you can't say the elite families don't believe in some fucked up shit. Most actually participate in some form of pagan rituals, rites and sacrifices (real or mock), just look at the one example of Bohemian Grove. You can't say they're just blowing off steam in the woods, they seem pretty serious about the acts and the keeping of secrets.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#41]
There were some pictures posted earlier in this thread. It looked like a screenshot from Bookface. It had some Clinton emails and something to do with the Southwest Oregon Planned Parenthood. Can someone point me that direction or repost it please?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So the poster is probably still there if someone wants to go check.

I'm honestly disappointed though, way too easy this time and the "new" artwork is so well used it's cliche.

Maybe the hands are holding dickbutt.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guccifer?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Iamjj12 was using alot of Latin on reddit ..that's crazy the tattoo on Jesse..I had actually seen that image doing an image search for his studio door since someone said that door could possibly be his door
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dang it, I'm in a hangout with a few of my buddies and I told them they needed to check out this thread and mr teeth on fb...most of them said its just art then left the hangout. my reputation is on the line.
View Quote

Naked Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater  

Ouroboros!!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hit'em With The Hein!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bababooey

Hit'em With The Hein!

Lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#47]
New York poster shows up on the eve of 9/11.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There were some pictures posted earlier in this thread. It looked like a screenshot from Bookface. It had some Clinton emails and something to do with the Southwest Oregon Planned Parenthood. Can someone point me that direction or repost it please?
View Quote

I'm sure spergfergeson will be more than happy to repost it about 12 more times.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thats definitely a Molech statue.  The triangles form the Zelda triforce upside down.
View Quote

I never learned to triforce...  Yes, the triforce I'd upside down.  Hmm.  I asked my wife if she knew anything about Mr. Owl, and all she said in response was "WHO"..
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm sure spergfergeson will be more than happy to repost it about 12 more times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, I didn't realize that is where I saw it.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top