Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure spergfergeson will be more than happy to repost it about 12 more times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There were some pictures posted earlier in this thread. It looked like a screenshot from Bookface. It had some Clinton emails and something to do with the Southwest Oregon Planned Parenthood. Can someone point me that direction or repost it please?

I'm sure spergfergeson will be more than happy to repost it about 12 more times.

86?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:21:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Okay, so this is actually a thing.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qxt478.png
View Quote

JESSE DRAXLER HAS THE SAME DIAMOND ON HIS FOREARM AS THE SELF EATING SNAKE!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Guccifer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, so this is actually a thing.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qxt478.png

This was definitely taken within the last 24 hours, more than likely within the last 5, according to selfies and posts I looked through on Instagram. All posts with the art on the Gucci building have been today, with pictures from 48 hours ago being taken with a clear gucci building.

Guccifer?

Oh shit, didn't even think about that.

Honestly, this is all I could think about. Don't judge me.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WTF?

I love ARFCOM, but I just found this thread.

80+ pages in a couple days, ergo I believe it must be important.

But reading through it, I have no idea what's going on.

Can someone summarize in 3 or 4 sentences???
View Quote

Read the OP, if it doesn't. Make you want to read the thread...run away.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

86?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There were some pictures posted earlier in this thread. It looked like a screenshot from Bookface. It had some Clinton emails and something to do with the Southwest Oregon Planned Parenthood. Can someone point me that direction or repost it please?

86?

Fuck yeah, finally! My first in almost 10k posts

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:24:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

lets see what that fn with a few gold dots will do to it!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I have read this thread from page one and I just noticed this in my living room.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE!  It's possible my wife bought it, but who knows???

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zhi1c2.jpg

lets see what that fn with a few gold dots will do to it!!

I use my Benelli M4 entry on Owls and HST's from the FN on Molochs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:24:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Isn't Aimless in NY? Can we get him to go on a recon mission
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, we've had people in Little Rock and Galveston. Which of the NYC Arfcommers will head out and check this out (although looking on Google Street view, that's an expensive store the flyer is on--won't be there unless it was just put up)?

Isn't Aimless in NY? Can we get him to go on a recon mission

Well, he is at least 6-7 hours from NYC....don't think he will fly on those little wings down there for a recon....
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Probe her for answers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I have read this thread from page one and I just noticed this in my living room.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE!  It's possible my wife bought it, but who knows???

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zhi1c2.jpg
Probe her for answers?

"Answers"
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
New York poster shows up on the eve of 9/11.
View Quote

Yep.  And  just read this.  Mr teeth might get his fb page shut down if he keeps getting cops all scurved out.

https://m.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51oyqu/identifying_mr_teeth/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:30:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'm about 30 pages behind so hope this is not a dupe.  

This is a long shot but if you spell out misterteeth, the anagram solver has a 9 out of 10 letters word "hermetist".

Here is interesting reading if nothing else.

Wiki

"As above, so below" is mentioned.
View Quote

That certainly makes for some interesting reading.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:31:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Elephant?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A necklace is being held by the hands.  But instead of the standard cross, it's something else.

Elephant?

Roll Tide...ok I've been drinking
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:32:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I never learned to triforce...  Yes, the triforce I'd upside down.  Hmm.  I asked my wife if she knew anything about Mr. Owl, and all she said in response was "WHO"..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats definitely a Molech statue.  The triangles form the Zelda triforce upside down.

I never learned to triforce...  Yes, the triforce I'd upside down.  Hmm.  I asked my wife if she knew anything about Mr. Owl, and all she said in response was "WHO"..
Not good,now she knows that you know

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#13]
As an aside, Ragan's shooter is out now?!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats definitely a Molech statue.  The triangles form the Zelda triforce upside down.

Probe her repeatedly for answers, just to be sure.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep.  And  just read this.  Mr teeth might get his fb page shut down if he keeps getting cops all scurved out.

https://m.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51oyqu/identifying_mr_teeth/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New York poster shows up on the eve of 9/11.

Nothing new on there in a while
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:35:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Has the oil rig been discussed as well?

Any significance and if so, does it have to do with the oil rig that blew up in the Gulf of Mexico?

You know, the one with movie coming out soon?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I posted it. It was a screenshot of 4chan that basically said fhrc and her like started planned parenthood to sacrifice babies to moloch. I sent it to Mr. Teeth on fb I asked to please tell me what to think of that and thank you. And closed with regards, I love Jesus. And you can see his reply.

I'll post the pic...
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:36:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

As an aside, Ragan's shooter is out now?!
View Quote
Could he be RESET?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I posted it. It was a screenshot of 4chan that basically said fhrc and her like started planned parenthood to sacrifice babies to moloch. I sent it to Mr. Teeth on fb I asked to please tell me what to think of that and thank you. And closed with regards, I love Jesus. And you can see his reply.

I'll post the pic...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll post the pic...
Oh please do, we haven't seen it since  page 72

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll post the pic...

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1473562949795.png

Any significance and if so, does it have to do with the oil rig that blew up in the Gulf of Mexico?

View Quote
Does not look like a drilling platform. More like a tower under construction.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:41:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She also bought a "device" at Lows today that I believe may be opening a portal to another world in our living room.  It runs on 120volt electricity and project the portal on the ceiling.  Diabolical!

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not reading into the ufos there, lol, but "we do not intend to hurt humans" sounded like something an alien would say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they are ufo,s!!....that will be part of the leak also!!lol

Not reading into the ufos there, lol, but "we do not intend to hurt humans" sounded like something an alien would say.

Or machines/AI
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll post the pic...

Y'all are funny guys. Not trying to be an ass, but I will post it one last time. I just realized the earlier photo I posted chopped off the top of the screenshot to get Mr. Teeth's reply in. This is the full shot. It cut off the whole part about planned parenthood with their owl logo. Apologies for overlooking that, and apologies for posting it again, just wanted to show the complete pic. Last time, lol.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:48:53 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to post this again. Don't get caught up in all the minutiae of this logo or that logo. The main inference in the newest image is that Europe has been wiped off the face of the Earth. You're not seeing the forest for the trees.

While you are arguing about fountain pens and cotton gins, evil is afoot.

This is about revelations prophecy.

September 14-15, 2016 is Rosh Hashana. The day of judgement. Evangelicals believe this is the day of the rapture. If your name is written in the book of life, you are good to go. If not, you have the ten days of atonement to shape up. After that, it's over.

Like I've posted before...

The bill is full of evil imagery. Satanic/pagan/occult imagery.
The CERN logo is on the bill. There are many newspaper articles with headline concerned about CERN opening a portal to hell. There is a destroyer of worlds pagan statue at CERN. There is video of a real or mock human sacrifice in front of this statue complete with hooded robed figures in the middle of the night explained away as a "joke". Near CERN, is the deepest tunnel in the world whose polished production video of its opening ceremony features nothing but satanic/pagan/occult stuff. This ceremony was attended by various heads of state including Angela Merkel.

The leaders of the world are satanists and are using CERN to create a portal to hell (Saturn) to release the devil and his fallen angels to Earth via that Gotthard tunnel.

Whether you think the Bible is real or whether you don't, satanists do exist.

I used to struggle with the idea of how people could ignore the obvious during revelations type events, relying on logic to explain away why the Bible can't be true. But I see it unfolding right before my eyes.

***Disclaimer
I do not claim to know if this is true. I'm not an end times expert. I'm just a dude who loves Jesus with a bit of common sense. This is my theory of what is meant by the bill and Mr. Teeth's posts, confirmed somewhat by Mr. Teeth himself. Also my theory of how end times events could he explained if it were happening now.

No, Satanists do not exist. Not in the sense that you are talking about. Save for maybe a hand full of nutjobs, satanists don't believe in opening a portal to hell or starting the apocalypse. They don't sacrifice virgins and conduct rituals.

If the apocalypse was going to happen, what makes you think anyone would know about it in advance? Only God would know, and there would not be a warning, especially not like this.

https://i.imgflip.com/sdwj1.jpg

I don't see any reason to believe that "real" satanists exist. You know, committing ritual sacrifices to gain power or whatever. The truth that manipulating the stupid public is far simpler.

ETA: Since someone else asked that the CERN ritual didn't seem weird. If that were somehow a real human sacrifice, do you think they would have done it in public, filmed it and posted it on youtube?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

86?

Yeah. Yeah..I had 81 but I was too cool to claim it..
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not so fast, Mr Teeth did say no intention to harm humans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm so glad there's no aliens tied into all of this.  I wouldnt be able to handle it.

Not so fast, Mr Teeth did say no intention to harm humans

and fhrc "didn't intend" to break the law and commit treason, but she still did.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's probably in cahoots with him.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:57:19 AM EDT
[#29]
For the love of god, NYC -- TT ASAP!

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:58:34 AM EDT
[#30]
https://clyp.it/22rilybj

Eta rustle up them jimmies
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Y'all are funny guys. Not trying to be an ass, but I will post it one last time. I just realized the earlier photo I posted chopped off the top of the screenshot to get Mr. Teeth's reply in. This is the full shot. It cut off the whole part about planned parenthood with their owl logo. Apologies for overlooking that, and apologies for posting it again, just wanted to show the complete pic. Last time, lol.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/1313terdferguson1313/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsq0yxdcf2.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll post the pic...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/1313terdferguson1313/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsq0yxdcf2.jpeg

I'm just trying to figure out how the Planned Parenthood of Southwest Oregon is involved in this. I'm smack in the fucking middle of SW Oregon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:01:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm so glad there's no aliens tied into all of this.  I wouldnt be able to handle it.
View Quote

If you run "thankmrteeh" in an anagram solver and use only 9 letters, you get "earthmen," so you can still have your aliens.

I put more stock in the Mr Heath Kent variation, as it uses all the letters.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I don't see any reason to believe that "real" satanists exist. You know, committing ritual sacrifices to gain power or whatever. The truth that manipulating the stupid public is far simpler.

ETA: Since someone else asked that the CERN ritual didn't seem weird. If that were somehow a real human sacrifice, do you think they would have done it in public, filmed it and posted it on youtube?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to post this again. Don't get caught up in all the minutiae of this logo or that logo. The main inference in the newest image is that Europe has been wiped off the face of the Earth. You're not seeing the forest for the trees.
While you are arguing about fountain pens and cotton gins, evil is afoot.

This is about revelations prophecy.

September 14-15, 2016 is Rosh Hashana. The day of judgement. Evangelicals believe this is the day of the rapture. If your name is written in the book of life, you are good to go. If not, you have the ten days of atonement to shape up. After that, it's over.

Like I've posted before...

The bill is full of evil imagery. Satanic/pagan/occult imagery.

The CERN logo is on the bill. There are many newspaper articles with headline concerned about CERN opening a portal to hell. There is a destroyer of worlds pagan statue at CERN. There is video of a real or mock human sacrifice in front of this statue complete with hooded robed figures in the middle of the night explained away as a "joke". Near CERN, is the deepest tunnel in the world whose polished production video of its opening ceremony features nothing but satanic/pagan/occult stuff. This ceremony was attended by various heads of state including Angela Merkel.

The leaders of the world are satanists and are using CERN to create a portal to hell (Saturn) to release the devil and his fallen angels to Earth via that Gotthard tunnel.

Whether you think the Bible is real or whether you don't, satanists do exist.

I used to struggle with the idea of how people could ignore the obvious during revelations type events, relying on logic to explain away why the Bible can't be true. But I see it unfolding right before my eyes.

***Disclaimer

I do not claim to know if this is true. I'm not an end times expert. I'm just a dude who loves Jesus with a bit of common sense. This is my theory of what is meant by the bill and Mr. Teeth's posts, confirmed somewhat by Mr. Teeth himself. Also my theory of how end times events could he explained if it were happening now.

No, Satanists do not exist. Not in the sense that you are talking about. Save for maybe a hand full of nutjobs, satanists don't believe in opening a portal to hell or starting the apocalypse. They don't sacrifice virgins and conduct rituals.

If the apocalypse was going to happen, what makes you think anyone would know about it in advance? Only God would know, and there would not be a warning, especially not like this.

https://i.imgflip.com/sdwj1.jpg

Rehearsals. I imagine that sort of thing is something you wouldn't want to mess up.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where is this from? I haven't seen this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:04:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't recall seeing that before, where was it posted?

Also the BP rig that blew up was Deepwater Horizon and looked basically nothing like that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well if you had damning information about mainstream media, you probably wouldn't want to ask the same mainstream media to broadcast the damning info about itself. I think they are trying to build up enough support through grassroots type efforts to broadcast whatever is about to drop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

gotta be a dump for wikileaks

All the other ones just... happened.

Why all the manufactured drama now?

Well if you had damning information about mainstream media, you probably wouldn't want to ask the same mainstream media to broadcast the damning info about itself. I think they are trying to build up enough support through grassroots type efforts to broadcast whatever is about to drop.

The others don't seemed to have garnered a lot of attention or reaction. Maybe they are trying to drum up the interest of the type of people they want paying attention when they release the real damning evidence (like a lot of people in this thread have already said). It does seem like a rather strange, involved and occult way of going about it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:08:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Save the date!
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be that too.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:11:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Rehearsals. I imagine that sort of thing is something you wouldn't want to mess up.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Also the BP rig that blew up was Deepwater Horizon and looked basically nothing like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I've seen it here before but can't remember what page.

It is also on 4chan.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:17:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm just trying to figure out how the Planned Parenthood of Southwest Oregon is involved in this. I'm smack in the fucking middle of SW Oregon.
View Quote

In the context of this screenshot...
Moloch symbolized by an owl is a pagan god that people sacrificed children to. They have mock human sacrifices at the Bohemian Grove to a giant owl statue. These secret retreats are attended by the most important people in the country, like ex presidents, future presidents, scientists like Oppenheimer, and etc., but all males.
Planned Parenthood has an emblem of an owl and they kill babies all day every day. And sacrificing a chicken to Moloch is mentioned in one of fhrc's emails discovered from the leaks (an email to a Rothschild btw), some say a joke. The owl also appears on this bill and in Washington at the Capital as seen from above.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:20:17 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://i63.tinypic.com/i6coau.png

Save the date!

Minerva is the same as Moloch? Anyways, there's an owl on that shield. And that takes place on the day at the end of the countdown.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:23:55 AM EDT
[#43]
87?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:24:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Minerva is the same as Moloch? Anyways, there's an owl on that shield. And that takes place on the day at the end of the countdown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i63.tinypic.com/i6coau.png

Save the date!

Moloch isn't necessarily the owl, typically represented by a bull, depending on which route you go. The Owl is very commonly associated with Minerva, however. Minerva's Owl, etc.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Hey, you remembered to bring the backup virgin right?"

"Dammit Carl!"

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/_xAGIqVzu6k

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:27:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not attacking you, but WTF were those people at CERN doing with that elaborate "show" about Satan and all that shit?
Symbolism is one thing; Lady Liberty walking on a beach on a US coin...Not Satanic
CERN video has  goat-head idols and zombie-marching "people" in front of a screen of Satan.
Fucking insane. What was the point of this CERN "demon"stration.?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:29:36 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
You might want to switch to a different image hosting site other than TinyPic. Sometime in the future all the pics could end up being gay porn....

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://clyp.it/22rilybj  

Eta rustle up them jimmies
View Quote

I saw this posted a few days ago but I don't remember where it was found. Who posted it where originally?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:38:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not attacking you, but WTF were those people at CERN doing with that elaborate "show" about Satan and all that shit?
Symbolism is one thing; Lady Liberty walking on a beach on a US coin...Not Satanic
CERN video has  goat-head idols and zombie-marching "people" in front of a screen of Satan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of grad students and physicists working in a lab.

Reading all sorts of crazy conspiracy shit about the lab they work in.

It's called trolling, expert level.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:38:43 AM EDT
[#50]

wtf? There's a glitch in the matrix
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top