Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw this posted a few days ago but I don't remember where it was found. Who posted it where originally?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://clyp.it/22rilybj  

Eta rustle up them jimmies

I saw this posted a few days ago but I don't remember where it was found. Who posted it where originally?

Can't remember. It was posted quite a ways back. Creepy as hell though. Hopefully it isn't a real thing.

edit* Page 87 let down. I suck.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:45:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Not attacking you, but WTF were those people at CERN doing with that elaborate "show" about Satan and all that shit?

Symbolism is one thing; Lady Liberty walking on a beach on a US coin...Not Satanic

CERN video has  goat-head idols and zombie-marching "people" in front of a screen of Satan.

Fucking insane. What was the point of this CERN "demon"stration.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see any reason to believe that "real" satanists exist. You know, committing ritual sacrifices to gain power or whatever. The truth that manipulating the stupid public is far simpler.

ETA: Since someone else asked that the CERN ritual didn't seem weird. If that were somehow a real human sacrifice, do you think they would have done it in public, filmed it and posted it on youtube?

Not attacking you, but WTF were those people at CERN doing with that elaborate "show" about Satan and all that shit?

Symbolism is one thing; Lady Liberty walking on a beach on a US coin...Not Satanic

CERN video has  goat-head idols and zombie-marching "people" in front of a screen of Satan.

It wasn't for CERN. It was for the opening of the Switzerland Gotthard Tunnel.

Truly is some f'd up shit....

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Never saw this thread over the past few days. 87 pages for this? I skipped from 1 to 87, so maybe I missed something.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Never saw this thread over the past few days. 87 pages for this? I skipped from 1 to 87, so maybe I missed something.
View Quote
Just walk away while you still can

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:51:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bunch of grad students and physicists working in a lab.

Reading all sorts of crazy conspiracy shit about the lab they work in.

It's called trolling, expert level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see any reason to believe that "real" satanists exist. You know, committing ritual sacrifices to gain power or whatever. The truth that manipulating the stupid public is far simpler.

ETA: Since someone else asked that the CERN ritual didn't seem weird. If that were somehow a real human sacrifice, do you think they would have done it in public, filmed it and posted it on youtube?

In front of world dignitaries? Angela Merkel of Germany, Francois Hollande of France, and Matteo Renzi of Italy. That has to be the most satanic, visible to the public display, evar. They might as well have said, "Welcome to our realm, our lord, Satan."

NOT NORMAL AT ALL.

I believe in Christ and try to follow his teaching, but I am not a "christer" who looks down on anyone. I'm not perfect, no one is.

That CERN video was a exhibition on satanism.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:52:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

To become one ask one, bro.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:56:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your job might become a lot easier
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except the video he's referring to was performed in front of powerful world leaders like Angela Merkel. Seems a little much for a joke.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:07:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Except the video he's referring to was performed in front of powerful world leaders like Angela Merkel. Seems a little much for a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he was talking about the alleged human sacrifice video "leak."

Now we're just seeing evidence of how easy it is to manipulate some of you by just changing a caption.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:07:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/iqltRuQbs1k

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The theory goes that the satanists will use CERN to open the portals of hell in the world's deepest tunnel (2.3 km deep), Gotthard tunnel to let the devil and his fallen angels out for end times stuff. That ceremony cost €8,000,000 and was attended by German pres., Swiss pres., French pres., and Italian pm. Either a very elaborate and expensive joke or blatant in your face satanism.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:09:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Now we're just seeing evidence of how easy it is to manipulate some of you by just changing a caption.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which human sacrifice? The one at CERN or bohemian grove? I think the guy that filmed the CERN video ended up dead?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Can't remember. It was posted quite a ways back. Creepy as hell though. Hopefully it isn't a real thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://clyp.it/22rilybj  

Eta rustle up them jimmies

Eh seems legit. Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:11:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Check out veri doctores on YouTube.. The one video was posted earlier with Jesus talking..look at his other #badselfeater videos..one is a talking bill..in a way I think he could be involved
If not the badselfeater seems to have been something ppl (maybe anonymous) has used to describe the system before
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:14:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The theory goes that the satanists will use CERN to open the portals of hell in the world's deepest tunnel (2.3 km deep), Gotthard tunnel to let the devil and his fallen angels out for end times stuff. That ceremony cost €8,000,000 and was attended by German pres., Swiss pres., French pres., and Italian pm. Either a very elaborate and expensive joke or blatant in your face satanism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of "that wasn't CERN" is failing to penetrate your skull?

As for the stupid "art" is just traditional folk artsy nonsense that Europeans are into. All of that stuff, from the acrobatics to the costume styles are old as dirt, while simultaneously integrating modern aspects, with probably the closest thing most Americans are familiar with being the very toned down Mardi Gras festivities you see.

You ask the national theater folks to put on a spectacle, that's what you get. I'm sure it's filled with all sorts of symbolic stuff about the history  of Switzerland or some such to whomever put it together, probably only slightly less crazy than many of you in this thread.

In some parts of Eastern Europe you'll have groups of people roaming small villages acting out all sorts of weird hunting and sacrificing stuff, all wearing giant masks.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As for the stupid "art" is just traditional folk artsy nonsense that Europeans are into. All of that stuff, from the acrobatics to the costume styles are old as dirt, while simultaneously integrating modern aspects, with probably the closest thing most Americans are familiar with being the very toned down Mardi Gras festivities you see.

You ask the national theater folks to put on a spectacle, that's what you get. I'm sure it's filled with all sorts of symbolic stuff about the history  of Switzerland or some such to whomever put it together, probably only slightly less crazy than many of you in this thread.

In some parts of Eastern Europe you'll have groups of people roaming small villages acting out all sorts of weird hunting and sacrificing stuff, all wearing giant masks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm down. CERN and the Gotthard tunnel are connected.
1. Geographically close
2. Use CERN to open portal in Gotthard.
3. Pagan/satanist imagery in both places.
4. The CERN logo is on the bill.

If you want to deny that ceremony was blatant satanism and call it art, go right ahead.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:22:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh holy shit! Just looked at my wall clock and it's stopped on 9:14.
Battery must have died. Still, that's fucking creepy.

ETA: Yep. Battery leaked.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:22:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

K
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:29:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if the number 9^ with the 45 degree angle arrow (under the dragons elbow) with what looks like Are Isis (Egyptian, not Islam) has anything to do with HP Blavatsky/Theosophy/Ariosophy/Hermiticism?

I could not find the special 9 character with a quick google search from a rune clock or numerology.

Symbols a common theme.  I would think that maybe the beast bill is some New Age mumbo jumbo except for the Christian references.

Helen Blavatsky was one weird woman.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:36:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeez. You don't need to go to all that trouble to open a portal to hell.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:38:30 AM EDT
[#21]

CERN

Open the portal to Hell!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:41:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

1. Geographically close

If you want to deny that ceremony was blatant satanism and call it art, go right ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Geographically close

So, CERN will use the Gotthard tunnel to open this portal to Hell?

And what makes Satanism, Satanism, exactly? I'm trying to follow your logic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:42:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

CERN

Open the portal to Hell!
View Quote

Sorry, we can't open the portal to hell on the weekends, except on major holidays. Please contact us again Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 9AM and 5PM. Hail Satan and have a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sorry, we can't open the portal to hell on the weekends, except on major holidays. Please contact us again Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 9AM and 5PM. Hail Satan and have a nice day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CERN

Open the portal to Hell!

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it,"
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:02:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do some googling. Pretty common conspiracy theory. This thread is a giant conspiracy theory. Why dismiss this one because it sounds too crazy to believe? The CERN logo is on the bill. So is an evil devil goat head. There are major newspaper articles discussing the unknowns of what they are doing at CERN including concerns of opening a black hole or portal to hell. And they have pagan stuff at CERN. Now maybe this the ultimate in coincidence, or maybe it's an ironic joke, or maybe it's real live satanist stuff.

I would think satanism is the furtherance of things that satan likes and things God hates. Like worshipping idols, mock or real sacrifices, and elaborate ceremonies with goat headed devils that simulate sex in front of world leaders thinly veiled as "art". Stuff like that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:02:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Ok...its late and i cant sleep.  If you look at Mr, Teeths FB page, look at some of the profiles of the people commenting on Mr. Teeths posts.  Many of them post stuff which is just like the theme of the Beast Bills and Mr Teeth.  One of them even has the several pics of logos on the bill in their pics on FB (the golden bull, the a UN symbol on a cyptic flag, etc).  He also graduated from a large art school.  

Look at the post from September 5th and just read the comments.  Then look at some of his friends.  They all talk the same mystic occult stuff and phrases like The God.  One of them had a pic of God reaching down and pressing a Reset button on the earth.  The post by Mr Teeth on September 5th has RESET on it.

Several of  the friends of one particular poster on the 5th have pics of Star Trek emblems with weird 'The God' versus beneath (as does he).  One of them read 2:213 Man is a single Community:so The God Raised The Informants - Ones Who Proclaim And Ones Who Warn - And Sent With Them The Book With The Truth, which is a weird translation of that 2;213 versus in the Koran.

It appears this particular poster at the very least is in the circle with Mr Teeth and multiple people are working together.  They all seem to have some sort of weird occult, religious, ruling Beast, Star Trek theme going on.

I really don't want to post the person's name, but if you read the comments from the 5th in the Reset post, youll see who im talking about.  Then look at his pics and see who liked them or commented on them.  Alot of his friends on FB on really into this Beast stuff and their posts have the same vibe.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:08:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Mr. Teeth?  

I once knew a Dr. Teeth.  Wonder if they're related?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#28]
I have no idea what is going on, so we said fuck it, cashed in stocks and will buying a new harley on Monday, Thanks Mr. teeth!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:19:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Are people still finding the Beast Bills or was that just Phase One of this?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Everytime I check this thread...There's TerdFerguson jerking himself off to his dumb fucking theory. Arguing and defending that stupid shit like a portal to hell is going to open in 3 days. Go punch yourself in the face.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do some googling. Pretty common conspiracy theory. This thread is a giant conspiracy theory. Why dismiss this one because it sounds too crazy to believe? The CERN logo is on the bill. So is an evil devil goat head. There are major newspaper articles discussing the unknowns of what they are doing at CERN including concerns of opening a black hole or portal to hell. And they have pagan stuff at CERN. Now maybe this the ultimate in coincidence, or maybe it's an ironic joke, or maybe it's real live satanist stuff.

I would think satanism is the furtherance of things that satan likes and things God hates. Like worshipping idols, mock or real sacrifices, and elaborate ceremonies with goat headed devils that simulate sex in front of world leaders thinly veiled as "art". Stuff like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to understand YOUR logic. It fascinates me.

You're bouncing all over the place. Let's stick with the tunnel production. WHY is it "satanist."
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:22:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They opened the portal and it dumped them into Detroit.

They're too embarrassed to admit it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:24:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Any thoughts on this being a possible .gov psyop?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:28:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ok...its late and i cant sleep.  If you look at Mr, Teeths FB page, look at some of the profiles of the people commenting on Mr. Teeths posts.  Many of them post stuff which is just like the theme of the Beast Bills and Mr Teeth.  One of them even has the several pics of logos on the bill in their pics on FB (the golden bull, the a UN symbol on a cyptic flag, etc).  He also graduated from a large art school.  

Look at the post from September 5th and just read the comments.  Then look at some of his friends.  They all talk the same mystic occult stuff and phrases like The God.  One of them had a pic of God reaching down and pressing a Reset button on the earth.  The post by Mr Teeth on September 5th has RESET on it.

Several of  the friends of one particular poster on the 5th have pics of Star Trek emblems with weird 'The God' versus beneath (as does he).  One of them read 2:213 Man is a single Community:so The God Raised The Informants - Ones Who Proclaim And Ones Who Warn - And Sent With Them The Book With The Truth, which is a weird translation of that 2;213 versus in the Koran.

It appears this particular poster at the very least is in the circle with Mr Teeth and multiple people are working together.  They all seem to have some sort of weird occult, religious, ruling Beast, Star Trek theme going on.

I really don't want to post the person's name, but if you read the comments from the 5th in the Reset post, youll see who im talking about.  Then look at his pics and see who liked them or commented on them.  Alot of his friends on FB on really into this Beast stuff and their posts have the same vibe.
View Quote

Do some more reading

Any chance those hands are holding muslim prayer be,ads or the dots on the bill are muslim symbols?

http://www.shughal.com/7-mystical-legendary-creatures-mentioned-quran/

If you look above the Disney symbol it looks kind of like the top of an islamic symbol
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're bouncing all over the place. Let's stick with the tunnel production. WHY is it "satanist."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it depicts satan and his fallen angels being released from the bottomless pit. At the opening ceremony for the deepest tunnel in the world almost 6 miles down?

There are all sorts of pagan/satanist imagery in that production. From the goat man, to the pregnant satans bride he simulates sex with, to the horns, to the sticks, to the all seeing eyes arranged in 666, to the guys falling on the screen into the bottomless pit, to the Egyptian scarabs with skulls. The worst part is parading around the lamb as to be mocking God. I mean, what is NOT satanist in that production would be a shorter answer.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:31:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

4chan seems to think so. With all the owl talk and the discovery of the DoD Minerva institute with owl logo, along with its stated mission of infiltrating hacking forums, that's not exactly a stretch either.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:31:59 AM EDT
[#37]
I read all fucking 87 pages, a whole lot of bullshit but intriguing
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
If this would have anything to do with .gov and a massive info dump IMO it would be some rouge intel folk (NSA) fed up with all the corruption going on.

Or it could be a new Tool album...

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:36:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was Detroit it would have been customized EBT cards instead.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:40:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CERN

Open the portal to Hell!

Yes, the moose out front should have told you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:46:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Since I haven't done word jumbles in a while I played with badselfeater and in addition to Federal Beast here are a couple more.

ETFs Readable (Exchange Traded Funds)

A Fast Bleeder

EFTs Readable (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:46:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If this would have anything to do with .gov and a massive info dump IMO it would be some rouge intel folk (NSA) fed up with all the corruption going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's the Feds behind this bill, there is no info dump. This would just be practice to learn how to control thoughts and information and how it is disseminated on the Internet. They would have loaded this bill up with so many conspiracy theories on one piece of paper to get the most conversation from which they could gain information as to how to combat opinions detrimental to national security. Look at the Minerva site. That's what they do.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:54:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Somebody on 4chan says they found the poster and they're going to Lexington to find the next one? As if maybe a clue was left with this one?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:55:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Only on page 78 so far, but wanted to get some thoughts in before i forgot them.

The wiki overlay on the ledger is the strongest indicator yet of a data dump, as it's the most direct reference to anything in the released pics so far
Maybe Europe being missing refers to immigrant invasion, or whatever is released is so damaging that the eu dissolves or is implicated in many of these schemes that are revealed, same as N.Y... maybe not a physical attack or computer financial one, but a metaphoric atom bomb on two of the most cooked places in the world? That basically wipes then out, as far as trust or credibility? (Wall street/fed/eu)

We all know wall street and the eu are two of the most crooked fucked up places/orgs in the world.
Maybe all the satanic stuff references just how evil these places and the people who run them are?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:55:30 AM EDT
[#45]

So, what's to the sides of the scales?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:59:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

UN wreath on the left, eagle wing on the right, mtv in the middle? Obviously it's not Mtv, but I can't make out the middle and am not even sure of the rest.

Or an upside down owl, lol. I'm seeing owls everywhere. I need a break.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:02:55 AM EDT
[#47]

from an anon on /pol/
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:03:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1473579982337.jpg

Somebody on 4chan says they found the poster and they're going to Lexington to find the next one? As if maybe a clue was left with this one?
View Quote

That is the IRS logo.
https://www.irs.gov/
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:03:39 AM EDT
[#49]
I have no doubt that the power of Arf will solve this mystery on page 87.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:06:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top