Quoted:
It means there is hope?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/Bigbadjon82/media/60676BB6-0D6A-422F-8452-AC3BF9B937C8_zps4snmfm8k.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/Bigbadjon82/60676BB6-0D6A-422F-8452-AC3BF9B937C8_zps4snmfm8k.jpg</a>

Dead dragon eating its own tail.
The branches that the eagle is holding are wrapped in thorny vines.
Guernica behind Hillary behind the dragon.
Significance of missing portion of eagle?
Declaration of Independence is complete, whole, and undamaged.

I don't get any of it, but this thread has very much interested me since Day 1. I'm cautiously curious. Expecting nothing to happen when the countdown ends, but I'm gonna toss a rifle in my truck to work on Thursday...
It means there is hope?

"We the People" is the US Constitution, not the Declaration of Independence
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"I see a Red door and I want to paint it Black"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could the door be from one of the Clintons former law firms in little rock?

I think the door was just a door

I do too. The clue might be it is a door with the lyrics from a Doors song.

Anything else on the bee/fly?

Rolling Stones, not The Doors.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"the future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#5]
It's interesting (but likely coincidental) timing that this image with HRC behind the dead dragon comes out on a day that she passes out and is rushed to the hospital.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The end is always near are lines from a Doors song... those words appear under the fly...

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So the Georgia Guide Stones have been brought up a few times in a few different locations. Im over an hour drive from there but will try and make the drive out there tomorrow to see if there are any bills or similar items related to what we have been seeing so far.
View Quote

Where have the bills popped up in GA?   I work on the north side of ATL and live on the south side.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1473579982337.jpg

Somebody on 4chan says they found the poster and they're going to Lexington to find the next one? As if maybe a clue was left with this one?
View Quote

Lexington? Mass or Kentucky
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's interesting (but likely coincidental) timing that this image with HRC behind the dead dragon comes out on a day that she passes out and is rushed to the hospital.
View Quote
when did this happen ?

see nothing about it anywhere

nevermind found it

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
when did this happen ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
when did this happen ?

Just breaking
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

when did this happen ?

nevermind found it
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

when did this happen ?

nevermind found it

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1908014_Clinton_Leaves_9_11_Ceremomy_due_to_Medical_Episode.html

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Several years ago a video game company (I think it was steam) did a puzzle that involved many elements. It involved game play where you would walk up to a radio and it would play static. There were many radios that played static. Turns out each was slightly different. The folks figuring it out ran the static through a program and decided a message. I can't seem find any reference to the game I'm thinking of.

Does anyone remember what that was? The noise behind the video might have the same signature.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have links for further reading in the Drudge "`"?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/Bigbadjon82/media/60676BB6-0D6A-422F-8452-AC3BF9B937C8_zps4snmfm8k.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/Bigbadjon82/60676BB6-0D6A-422F-8452-AC3BF9B937C8_zps4snmfm8k.jpg</a>

Dead dragon eating its own tail.
The branches that the eagle is holding are wrapped in thorny vines.
Guernica behind Hillary behind the dragon.
Significance of missing portion of eagle?
Declaration of Independence is complete, whole, and undamaged.

I don't get any of it, but this thread has very much interested me since Day 1. I'm cautiously curious. Expecting nothing to happen when the countdown ends, but I'm gonna toss a rifle in my truck to work on Thursday...
It means there is hope?

Yes, my fingers ran away from my brain.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Is the only link to the dark video on tinypic...of course ipotato isnt supporting flash.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think this has anything to do with tax-exempt churches' inability to make political messages from the pulpit. The normal symbol on a rosary is a cross - a symbol of what the holder is praying TO, isn't it? So in this case, the hands are praying TO the IRS. There is the question of WHAT is being prayed for / about, though - a taxpayer praying for relief? The government praying for ever larger sums for pet projects?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found these on the BFE website, not sure if they've been posted before

http://badselfeater.com/img/bill-compact-hands.png

When you compare the praying hands image with the rest of them, this righ res close up looks like the IRS logo is slightly grey.  Both the hands and the logo look like an amateur copy paste clip art photoshop compared to the other images. Maybe the end of the rosary was supposed to be something else and it was changed at the last minute?

Our tax code, and by default the IRS, heavily influences the freedom of speech and worship in Churches.
Yep... the church's "hands are tied" when it comes to political speech...  

I don't think this has anything to do with tax-exempt churches' inability to make political messages from the pulpit. The normal symbol on a rosary is a cross - a symbol of what the holder is praying TO, isn't it? So in this case, the hands are praying TO the IRS. There is the question of WHAT is being prayed for / about, though - a taxpayer praying for relief? The government praying for ever larger sums for pet projects?

This kind of imagery / Conspiracy stuff is almost always anti-Catholic. I think it's safer to assume it's simply an assertion of who the Church allegedly "actually" works for.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Where have the bills popped up in GA?   I work on the north side of ATL and live on the south side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the Georgia Guide Stones have been brought up a few times in a few different locations. Im over an hour drive from there but will try and make the drive out there tomorrow to see if there are any bills or similar items related to what we have been seeing so far.

Ive tried to locate where the bills were found but havent had any luck. I know that two were found here in GA though. I honestly got to tied up this weekend to make it out there to check sadly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Several years ago a video game company (I think it was steam) did a puzzle that involved many elements. It involved game play where you would walk up to a radio and it would play static. There were many radios that played static. Turns out each was slightly different. The folks figuring it out ran the static through a program and decided a message. I can't seem find any reference to the game I'm thinking of.

Does anyone remember what that was? The noise behind the video might have the same signature.
View Quote

That was portal.  The noise made images when run through a certain program popular with the ham radio crowd.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you have nothing to contribute except sarcasm and bullshit, maybe you should either stop posting in here or find another thread to shit in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So did anyone ever figure out the significance of this picture?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Dan_Cooper1971/bse_957274290_zpsvkzchmv9.jpg

If you have nothing to contribute except sarcasm and bullshit, maybe you should either stop posting in here or find another thread to shit in.

The very foundation of this thread is bullshit.  And it's built with brick after brick of bullshit.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#20]
embrace the suck

spent a coons age exploring owls, ourboros, illuminati icons and pat boone today

p.s.

guess what shepard fairey's current gallery show on the bad brains is called?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The very foundation of this thread is bullshit.  And it's built with brick after brick of bullshit.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Umm, is it just me or is there new movement within the video on badselfeater after the music goes off? I just watched it all for a third time and there are figures moving around wihtin the door that I have not seen yet.

Anyone else??
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bullshit, this thread has plenty of. In fact, it is dedicated to the art.

Sarcasm, though, is in precious short supply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Dan_Cooper1971/bse_957274290_zpsvkzchmv9.jpg

The better word is mockery.  Most of the people in the thread are enjoying the puzzle.

Some are here only shit in the thread and make a joke of it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The better word is mockery.  Most of the people in the thread are enjoying the puzzle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It started out about enjoying a puzzle. It has become dominated by people who actually think the Reptilians at the EU have conspired with CERN to open a portal to Hell.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone else catch that BADSELFEATER is pretty much what the dragon in the latest pic is? Like the snake eating itself...
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet here you are

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone else catch that BADSELFEATER is pretty much what the dragon in the latest pic is? Like the snake eating itself...
View Quote

Aka fedralbeast
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

shit,this has been the most entertaining thread on arf for me ever!!very thought provoking!!and also educational!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It started out about enjoying a puzzle. It has become dominated by people who actually think the Reptilians at the EU have conspired with CERN to open a portal to Hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a few posting that, but "dominated" is a very strong word to describe a few.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is the only link to the dark video on tinypic...of course ipotato isnt supporting flash.
View Quote

http://youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Is that a bad thing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

that's not how this works
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

shit,this has been the most entertaining thread on arf for me ever!!very thought provoking!!and also educational!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I'm along for the ride whatever the outcome is.  The collective brain power here is amazing.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

embrace the suck

spent a coons age exploring owls, ourboros, illuminati icons and pat boone today
p.s.

guess what shepard fairey's current gallery show on the bad brains is called?

View Quote

Alley at Shephard Fairey's studio "Studio Number One" 1331 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90026.

Fresh Burgandy paint, anyone nearby?

Edit to add, Streetview is probably a bit dated so disregard fresh paint statement.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#36]
I am late, very late to the party, but has anyone looked at the source code of the website or used Chrome to inspect the elements?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#37]

tipped scales of justices is a huge recurring theme in Fairey's art.

If this winds up being a Fairey "operation" I'm definitely taking credit for calling it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I am late, very late to the party, but has anyone looked at the source code of the website or used Chrome to inspect the elements?

http://i.imgur.com/iyEMNGb.png
View Quote

I believe those are the pictures on page 90
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I cannot put into words the level of rage I will have if this turns out to be a promo for the new season of American Horror Story.
View Quote
Has anyone disproven this yet? AHS does premier Sept 14, but I don't think the countdown matches...
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Early in the thread a few images were pulled from the website.

That's all I can remember.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Someone posted this pic on Mr. Teeths FaceBook page, without any explanation about it's significance or connection to BadSelfEater.

Somehow, it's realted to this video...

Any ideas what that's about?  

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about this one?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Someone posted this pic on Mr. Teeths FaceBook page, without any explanation about it's significance or connection to BadSelfEater.

http://i.imgur.com/TkLhgMi.jpg

Somehow, it's realted to this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBzn5xYt64

Any ideas what that's about?  

View Quote

Absolutum dominium coin

FBHO's foot is stepping on it

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Has this been discussed?   Art discussion on the strand on the date and time about how print is dead. Pretty convienient to be able to show all this and say your circulated art money is print in the digital age

" will feature" Michael Bierut of Pentagram design

http://www.artbook.com/blog-brooklyn-rail-strand-print-matters-panel.html

Michaels Wiki page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bierut

Art critic and

Bierut currently serves on the governing board of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists; in January, 2007, he redesigned the Bulletin's Doomsday Clock to give it a more modern feel. Bierut is also known for his involvement in the film Helvetica.[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bierut#cite_note-5][5][/url]

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#47]
I am aware that I am probably just restating the obvious but this last picture with the dead dragon bothers me. First Mr. Teeth posts the living, defecating beast and tells us that this is all of us with a message of "Thank Mr. Teeth" associated and now he posts an image of the slain dragon with "you're welcome". Whatever they are saying or trying to convey or planning on leaking, they are at least hinting that is has the means to kill the dragon. Even if it were an ARG, which I do not believe it is, that is a pretty serious message to convey in a game. And if these people are serious, and they do have something of the level which they are inferring, I am betting that the fun part of this game will be over pretty fast. Absolutely fascinating stuff though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#48]
HOLY F-ING SHIT THE MUSIC CHANGED TO VIDE COR MEUM

I posted that for "Music for this thread" about 50 pages back
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#49]
I just let the website run from start to finish beginning with the dragon and timer, lady justice and then the video of the doorway. After a while of it looking at the doorway, it started over with music again but this time lady justice is first in the sequence. Im going to let it run again and see if anything new appears or if its just in a different order.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Fyi guys I've already been down the pet goat road, as it was tipped off from mr teeth when this thread was like 10 pages. He also tipped off the economist 1988, which uh, makes sense holy shit
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top