Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HOLY F-ING SHIT THE MUSIC CHANGED TO VIDE COR MEUM

I posted that for "Music for this thread" about 50 pages back
View Quote

Affirmation that this thread is being observed by mr teeth or his agents?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am aware that I am probably just restating the obvious but this last picture with the dead dragon bothers me. First Mr. Teeth posts the living, defecating beast and tells us that this is all of us with a message of "Thank Mr. Teeth" associated and now he posts an image of the slain dragon with "you're welcome". Whatever they are saying or trying to convey or planning on leaking, they are at least hinting that is has the means to kill the dragon. Even if it were an ARG, which I do not believe it is, that is a pretty serious message to convey in a game. And if these people are serious, and they do have something of the level which they are inferring, I am betting that the fun part of this game will be over pretty fast. Absolutely fascinating stuff though.
View Quote

I completely agree with you on this. At this point and after all that has been found, it has been very interesting and has lead me to do research on things I have never even looked at before. The tie to CERN and the tunnel are mind blowing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Slap in the face of the American people?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
this thread has me double tapping
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Has anyone disproven this yet? AHS does premier Sept 14, but I don't think the countdown matches...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cannot put into words the level of rage I will have if this turns out to be a promo for the new season of American Horror Story.
Has anyone disproven this yet? AHS does premier Sept 14, but I don't think the countdown matches...

O MY GOD......

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page 59

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I completely agree with you on this. At this point and after all that has been found, it has been very interesting and has lead me to do research on things I have never even looked at before. The tie to CERN and the tunnel are mind blowing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am aware that I am probably just restating the obvious but this last picture with the dead dragon bothers me. First Mr. Teeth posts the living, defecating beast and tells us that this is all of us with a message of "Thank Mr. Teeth" associated and now he posts an image of the slain dragon with "you're welcome". Whatever they are saying or trying to convey or planning on leaking, they are at least hinting that is has the means to kill the dragon. Even if it were an ARG, which I do not believe it is, that is a pretty serious message to convey in a game. And if these people are serious, and they do have something of the level which they are inferring, I am betting that the fun part of this game will be over pretty fast. Absolutely fascinating stuff though.

Tie CERN in for me... I still don't see how it fits.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 59

http://i65.tinypic.com/19nr4w.png

Thats creepy....
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thats creepy....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 59

Thats creepy....

It isn't necessarily creepy, I see it more as a tip of the hat to us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't go so far as to say they are apart of this thread. But I will go so far as to say they are constantly refreshing the page.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cannot put into words the level of rage I will have if this turns out to be a promo for the new season of American Horror Story.

It's also the start of the season finale of Mr. Robot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#12]
One of the artists currently on display at the Booth Gallery. Ben Tolman.

https://www.instagram.com/bentolman/

Could all just be coincidences but seems to be a lot of smoke.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go check out some of the videos of the tunnel opening in Switzerland and how CERN is involved. CERN is only listed once on the candidate side of the bill with the baphomet shown if the bill is folded. The theories state that a mass number of high governmental people ect are involved with the same type of New World Order group that worship the baphomet. Possibly, the new Gottard Tunnel is the deepest tunnel which could be the new location in which basically devil worshipers could call about their "God" and bring it back to Earth. CERN is tied in because the conspiracy is that they are looking for the "God Particle" thus, could be trying to activate whatever the hell it is they are searching for.
All of it sounds fucking crazy and I take it all with a grain of salt and see it as just a good story but once you watch some of the videos of the Gottard Tunnel ceremony, it really makes you think about some of the shit surrounding the conspiracy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But major networks wouldn't dare use so many trademarked logos for a viral campaign
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 59

Thats creepy....

Well it creeps me out. Context wise that was posted Friday Night, right after I posted the location of the store in Galveston. So it's either a hat tip to us or something I posted, just a "hey, I'm watching", he just liked the song, or he/she/they was planning to use it anyway and him/her and I have similar tastes.

I feel like buying a really good bottle of scotch to enjoy on Wednesday now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well it creeps me out. Context wise that was posted Friday Night, right after I posted the location of the store in Galveston. So it's either a hat tip to us or something I posted, just a "hey, I'm watching", he just liked the song, or he was planning to use it anyway and him/her and I have similar tastes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 59

Thats creepy....

Well it creeps me out. Context wise that was posted Friday Night, right after I posted the location of the store in Galveston. So it's either a hat tip to us or something I posted, just a "hey, I'm watching", he just liked the song, or he was planning to use it anyway and him/her and I have similar tastes.

He's watching... But I don't see that as an issue.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And yet here you are

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So did anyone ever figure out the significance of this picture?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Dan_Cooper1971/bse_957274290_zpsvkzchmv9.jpg

If you have nothing to contribute except sarcasm and bullshit, maybe you should either stop posting in here or find another thread to shit in.

The very foundation of this thread is bullshit.  And it's built with brick after brick of bullshit.

And yet here you are

Just another brick in the wall.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Mr teeth should reply to me on fb if he wants that exploit. Thank me mr teeth, just thank me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Go check out some of the videos of the tunnel opening in Switzerland and how CERN is involved. CERN is only listed once on the candidate side of the bill with the baphomet shown if the bill is folded. The theories state that a mass number of high governmental people ect are involved with the same type of New World Order group that worship the baphomet. Possibly, the new Gottard Tunnel is the deepest tunnel which could be the new location in which basically devil worshipers could call about their "God" and bring it back to Earth. CERN is tied in because the conspiracy is that they are looking for the "God Particle" thus, could be trying to activate whatever the hell it is they are searching for.
All of it sounds fucking crazy and I take it all with a grain of salt and see it as just a good story but once you watch some of the videos of the Gottard Tunnel ceremony, it really makes you think about some of the shit surrounding the conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To me the tunnel and the CERN are more representative of government waste, than the occult. But both seem plausible.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not as an issue, but I did almost jump clear out of my bed when I went to check the page, and saw soon as the music started I knew exactly what song it was.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It makes perfect sense, ARFcom has been the single biggest contributor to pulling this apart. As we continue to pull the strings, it absolutely makes them turn there eye to us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

To me the tunnel and the CERN are more representative of government waste, than the occult. But both seem plausible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do see your statement as a possibility as well and they both hold value to what is on the bill.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#23]
KEEP WATCHING THE PAGE.

SONG PLAYS ONE MORE TIME THEN VIDEO APPEARS.

Edit: Just realized this has already been posted. Skipped a few pages after seeing music.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
KEEP WATCHING THE PAGE.

SONG PLAYS ONE MORE TIME THAN VIDEO APPEARS.

http://i65.tinypic.com/xeonqb.png
View Quote

Someone make a .gif, ain't no way I'm going to that site and watching it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe those guys are carrying in the Ark of the Covenant...Hey, if we can find out where this is, we can solve that other thread!

Joshing aside, this whole thing is getting a little creepy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Guys update from Galveston:

I sent him a photo of the dead dragon

"That looks about right. I have look at hundreds of dragons in the last 2 days and they are all starting to blend. I forgot about the Dragon being dead. I don't recall the all seeing eye."
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fyi guys I've already been down the pet goat road, as it was tipped off from mr teeth when this thread was like 10 pages. He also tipped off the economist 1988, which uh, makes sense holy shit
View Quote

I think I missed that
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So did anyone ever figure out the significance of this picture?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Dan_Cooper1971/bse_957274290_zpsvkzchmv9.jpg

If you have nothing to contribute except sarcasm and bullshit, maybe you should either stop posting in here or find another thread to shit in.

The very foundation of this thread is bullshit.  And it's built with brick after brick of bullshit.

And yet here you are

Indeed...

"built with brick after brick of bullshit. "

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#30]

I think CERN matters, but I don't think it is a center point. More in its equivalency to a modern Tower of Babel. The hubris of man's achievement type thing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#31]
More details, this is from a screen cap. Someone get Horatio Caine. Or anyone who knows what they are doing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Alright. I've read almost every fucking page.

I'm up in this bitch. If you guys develop a lead to something in Sacramento, I'm going to go investigate it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#33]
There are people carrying wooden crates from left to right in the video.... We've covered this already.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fyi guys I've already been down the pet goat road, as it was tipped off from mr teeth when this thread was like 10 pages. He also tipped off the economist 1988, which uh, makes sense holy shit
View Quote

What do you mean , tipped off?

LiamX was showing that economist article in his videos. I suspected he is involved somehow.

Just an odd coincidence there was 1 bill found near the desert in california.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Alright. I've read almost every fucking page.

I'm up in this bitch. If you guys develop a lead to something in Sacramento, I'm going to go investigate it.
View Quote

You're welcome
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There are people carrying wooden crates from left to right in the video.... We've covered this already.
View Quote

Maybe it's something obvious like "working in the shadows"
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It makes perfect sense, ARFcom has been the single biggest contributor to pulling this apart. As we continue to pull the strings, it absolutely makes them turn there eye to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking we, and a handful of other sites are their intended target. Why haven't there been any more bills reported found?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:30:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Mr teeth should reply to me on fb if he wants that exploit. Thank me mr teeth, just thank me.
View Quote
You're all spun up lately, you need a Xanex or something......
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm thinking we, and a handful of other sites are their intended target. Why haven't there been any more bills reported found?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As was mentioned a while back, one of our Mods found one, looked at it, and just went on his way. Didn't think twice about it. Maybe that is what is happening with the vast majority of people.

I will say, however, that from what I've seen, their hasn't been a confirmed finding of a bill in some time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

O MY GOD......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

O MY GOD......

Looks like Shepard Fairey themes way more than it looks like American Horror Story.  But who knows.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

LiamX was showing that economist article in his videos. I suspected he is involved somehow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Liam was doing it because he was talkin w mr teeth before mr teeth went mostly sk
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

More details, this is from a screen cap. Someone get Horatio Caine. Or anyone who knows what they are doing.

http://i67.tinypic.com/t5r6lh.jpg
View Quote
What is the machine on the left?   A press?

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#43]
If this is a data dump the timing seems odd. Seems to me you would either want to release it in the morning; or, if you've set up a back door into networks, cable companies, etc and can hijack their feed, you'd want to maximize live exposure (which would probably mean around 9 pm Eastern). The countdown ends at 7 pm Eastern, which is after the network news airs on the East coast but while people out west are still at work.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

As was mentioned a while back, one of our Mods found one, looked at it, and just went on his way. Didn't think twice about it. Maybe that is what is happening with the vast majority of people.

I will say, however, that from what I've seen, their hasn't been a confirmed finding of a bill in some time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are still posting on Reddit confirming finding bills.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, I was just over there looking around and didn't see anything regarding that, must've missed it.

Odd that no one in a 92 page thread has confirmed one lately.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe wake up? Come to your senses?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If this is a data dump the timing seems odd. Seems to me you would either want to release it in the morning; or, if you've set up a back door into networks, cable companies, etc and can hijack their feed, you'd want to maximize live exposure (which would probably mean around 9 pm Eastern). The countdown ends at 7 pm Eastern, which is after the network news airs on the East coast but while people out west are still at work.
View Quote

I don't think so. Ensuring that most everyone is home from their day job, near a computer.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Interesting, I was just over there looking around and didn't see anything regarding that, must've missed it.

View Quote

Looks like the latest was 17 hours ago in Ontario.

Anyhow... I wouldn't assume that bills found later than yesterday or so were distributed by Mr. Teeth or his associates. I'm 100% certain that others are printing and distributing them now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/photos/a.654656474698027.1073741828.651733018323706/660361417460866/?type=3

Crap new photo on fb

New pic
View Quote

I'm probably beat, but that looks like what was posted in the board game store window.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Anyhow... I wouldn't assume that bills found later than yesterday or so were distributed by Mr. Teeth or his associates. I'm 100% certain that others are printing and distributing them now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. Which would make it difficult to be sure they're getting originals.

I know some people are still questioning if they originals have more information on them than the internet copies released.

Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top