Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You think that's why Mr. Teeth posted those files? So others would print them?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm on my phone currently and see that the badselfeater cite on my phone is still the old stuff and not the red background ect now. I'll be back on later for updates, keep digging!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People are still posting on Reddit confirming finding bills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's watching... But I don't see that as an issue.

It makes perfect sense, ARFcom has been the single biggest contributor to pulling this apart. As we continue to pull the strings, it absolutely makes them turn there eye to us.

I'm thinking we, and a handful of other sites are their intended target. Why haven't there been any more bills reported found?

As was mentioned a while back, one of our Mods found one, looked at it, and just went on his way. Didn't think twice about it. Maybe that is what is happening with the vast majority of people.

I will say, however, that from what I've seen, their hasn't been a confirmed finding of a bill in some time.

People are still posting on Reddit confirming finding bills.

like 4 in four days...
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe it's something obvious like "working in the shadows"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are people carrying wooden crates from left to right in the video.... We've covered this already.

Maybe it's something obvious like "working in the shadows"

I had the same thought. Exposing what goes on behind closed doors, like locked red doors, could come into play as well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Absolutely
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

Without a doubt.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Absolutely
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely

Completely, it takes the time and effort away from him/them to print and distribute the bills
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Force multipliers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I find my self in a conundrum over this.

On the one hand, I WANT to believe that something important will happen on the 14th, but I don't want to tell my friends about this because I'm already the conspiracy theory guy at work, and if this turns out to be some stupid hoax or viral marketing I'm going to be the dumbass of the week.

On the other hand, what if something HUGE is about to go down and I was aware of it ( via this thread) and didn't warn anybody? Then I'm the douchebag that let everybody get killed/shipped off to FEMA camps/abducted by aliens...whatever.

Fuck you, arfcom. Now I'm fucked no matter what, all because I clicked on this damn thread.
View Quote

Who cares. Even if you tell them and something serious goes down they won't have believed you anyway, won't have done anything to prepare for it and most likely is nothing that can be done to prepare for it (other than beans, bullets and bandaids, which everyone should already have on hand).

If they give you shit for not telling them, just tell them they're assholes that would have mocked you and to fuck off.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I need one of these!  I have the Clinton $3 bill, and the Bush $911 bill.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Going to chime in here.  Our culture's unfortunately Biblical illiteracy being what it is, most people here and on Reddit are missing a lot of the symbolism:

First, the reference to Matt  25:44 is from Jesus's parable of the sheep and the goats.  The parable centers around judgment on the last day, with the sheep being His followers and the goats the followers of the devil.  The sheep are judged positively by Christ to have cared for the poor, sick, needy, etc.  The goats are judged negatively to have ignored the needs of others and been selfish. That the text reference is most prominent when the bill is folded to reveal a goat head (Baphomet) is telling.  This symbolism centers chiefly around greed vs generosity.

Second, the fire at the base of the Statute of Liberty is a symbol of the fiery furnance in the great statue built by Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon.  Nebuchadnezzar demanded everyone bow to the statue, and everyone but Daniel's three friends Shadraq, Mishak, and Abednego bowed.  They refused to bow because they would not worship a false god.  The statue was a symbol of Nebuchadnezzar and his reign, and therefore constituted the state putting itself in God's place and demanding worship.  Inside the statue was a fiery furnance into which Nebuchadnezzar threw the three men.  They all survived without so much as a singe due to God's miraculous protection.

The reference to Isaiah 3:12 is from a chapter where God declares judgment on Judah and its capital cit Jerusalem because of their greed, in which the elites used their power to steal from and further impoverish the lowly.  

To the right of the dragon are two pictures that have been shown to trace back to archaeological sites at the ancient city of Laodicea in modern-day Turkey.  In the book of Revelation, Jesus gives a message to each of the seven churches of Asia Minor (modern day Turkey).  Some of the messages contain both positive and negative statements about the church. but the message to Laodicea is all negative.  The church at Laodicea was condemned for its materialism and greed, and putting its faith and hope in its wealth rather than in God (Revelation 3:14-22):

Laodicea is also a church that is neither cold (unbelieving) nor hot (on fire to serve God).  Many Christians today argue that Laodicea is in some way an apt description of the current church in the United States, which is materially wealth but spiritually vacuous.

On the lower right side is a snake climbing the steps of the Tower of Babel.  The Tower of Babel is the first mention in the Bible of what is later identified as Babylon (see above about the fiery furnace).  Babylon throughout the Bible becomes the sort of ultimate symbol of the evil, corrupt, and greedy system of the fallen world.   Particularly, in Biblical typology Babylon represents a state demanding worship from its subjects, the worship that should only be given to God.  In Revelation, the final judgment of the world at the end of time is characterized by the wealthy, powerful, and greedy Whore of Babylon/City of Babylon being reduced to an ash heap.  Also, next to the dragon is a cup of wine.  In Revelation, the whore of Babylon makes the world drink from the cup of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, which is symbolic of false worship and immorality.  

On the left of the dragon is the reference to the Supreme Court, especially the Roe v. Wade decision (the initials of the SCOTUS justices who voted for Roe V. Wade are on the left above the Supreme Court building, while the initials of the two who voted against are on the right).  At the top of the steps of the Supreme Court building is the Golden Calf.  When Moses was up on Mt. Sinai receiving the Ten Commandments from God, Israel asks Aaron the high priest to make it a new god/idol to worship, since Moses is gone and they think he won't ever return.  Aaron takes their gold and casts the Golden Calf.  Israel worships the Golden Calf, saying it is the god who brought them out of Egypt.  

The Bible in Exodus 32 says of that worship, "the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."  This is taken to be a reference to the sexual immorality and licentiousness that was common in pagan temple worship at that time.  Usually, the temple worship involved orgies, temple prostitutes, etc.  

Next, their is the dragon itself.  In Revelation, the dragon gives power to the beast (the well-known 666 beast).  The dragon is a symbol of Satan himself.  Note how the dragon is essentially trampling the cross in the picture.  

As well, the reference, "We kill God all day everyday."  In the Bible in Genesis 1, it says God made man in His own image.  This forms the main basis for Jewish and Christian ethics:  Because man is made in God's image, injustice towards another man is in some sense a kind of treason against God.  Particularly, the murder of another innocent person is seen by Christians as an attempt to kill God in effigy.  You will often hear pastors, particularly of the conservative Reformed tradition, refer to abortion in exactly these terms.  That this reference on the badselfeater bill occurs on the same side as the Roe V. Wade reference must indicate abortion, which happens all day every day in this country, as killing God in effigy.

Next, the reference to Leviticus and harvesting the edges of the field and the gleanings:  In ancient Israel, landowners were to leave the edges of their fields and the gleanings the leftover parts they missed after the harvest) for the poor.  The poor would then be allowed, free of charge, to glean the fields and harvest the parts at the edges.  It was their ancient system of support for the very poor, who may not have owned land and therefore in an agricultural society had little wealth and little access to food.  MrTeeth's reference here is again a reference to greed, because harvesting to the edges of the field and removing the gleanings would constitute greed in not taking care of others.

Finally, the most recent picture, which refers to someone as "servants of the state for your good."  This is an intentional twisting of Romans 13, in which the state is refered to as a servant of God for your good.  That is to say, insomuch as the state correctly punishes evil doers and protects the innocent, it is serving God for the good of the public.  If the state becomes the servant of the state itself, rather than the servant of God, then the state is essentially setting itself in the place of God, which again ties in with the refrences to Babylon as the state being worshipped.

Most people are missing all this symbolism because, as said, most people today are utterly Biblically ignorant.

ETA: Whoever made these bills, this is not someone who just took a couple texts using BibleGateway,com and threw them in there, but someone who knows his or her Bible and Christian history well enough to make a rather deep use of Biblical and historic Christian symbolism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/photos/a.654656474698027.1073741828.651733018323706/660361417460866/?type=3

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

Going to chime in here.  Our culture's unfortunately Biblical illiteracy being what it is, most people here and on Reddit are missing a lot of the symbolism:

First, the reference to Matt  25:44 is from Jesus's parable of the sheep and the goats.  The parable centers around judgment on the last day, with the sheep being His followers and the goats the followers of the devil.  The sheep are judged positively by Christ to have cared for the poor, sick, needy, etc.  The goats are judged negatively to have ignored the needs of others and been selfish. That the text reference is most prominent when the bill is folded to reveal a goat head (Baphomet) is telling.  This symbolism centers chiefly around greed vs generosity.

Second, the fire at the base of the Statute of Liberty is a symbol of the fiery furnance in the great statue built by Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon.  Nebuchadnezzar demanded everyone bow to the statue, and everyone but Daniel's three friends Shadraq, Mishak, and Abednego bowed.  They refused to bow because they would not worship a false god.  The statue was a symbol of Nebuchadnezzar and his reign, and therefore constituted the state putting itself in God's place and demanding worship.  Inside the statue was a fiery furnance into which Nebuchadnezzar threw the three men.  They all survived without so much as a singe due to God's miraculous protection.

The reference to Isaiah 3:12 is from a chapter where God declares judgment on Judah and its capital cit Jerusalem because of their greed, in which the elites used their power to steal from and further impoverish the lowly.  

To the right of the dragon are two pictures that have been shown to trace back to archaeological sites at the ancient city of Laodicea in modern-day Turkey.  In the book of Revelation, Jesus gives a message to each of the seven churches of Asia Minor (modern day Turkey).  Some of the messages contain both positive and negative statements about the church. but the message to Laodicea is all negative.  The church at Laodicea was condemned for its materialism and greed, and putting its faith and hope in its wealth rather than in God (Revelation 3:14-22):

“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.

“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Laodicea is also a church that is neither cold (unbelieving) nor hot (on fire to serve God).  Many Christians today argue that Laodicea is in some way an apt description of the current church in the United States, which is materially wealth but spiritually vacuous.

On the lower right side is a snake climbing the steps of the Tower of Babel.  The Tower of Babel is the first mention in the Bible of what is later identified as Babylon (see above about the fiery furnace).  Babylon throughout the Bible becomes the sort of ultimate symbol of the evil, corrupt, and greedy system of the fallen world.   Particularly, in Biblical typology Babylon represents a state demanding worship from its subjects, the worship that should only be given to God.  In Revelation, the final judgment of the world at the end of time is characterized by the wealthy, powerful, and greedy Whore of Babylon/City of Babylon being reduced to an ash heap.  Also, next to the dragon is a cup of wine.  In Revelation, the whore of Babylon makes the world drink from the cup of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, which is symbolic of false worship and immorality.  

On the left of the dragon is the reference to the Supreme Court, especially the Roe v. Wade decision (the initials of the SCOTUS justices who voted for Roe V. Wade are on the left above the Supreme Court building, while the initials of the two who voted against are on the right).  At the top of the steps of the Supreme Court building is the Golden Calf.  When Moses was up on Mt. Sinai receiving the Ten Commandments from God, Israel asks Aaron the high priest to make it a new god/idol to worship, since Moses is gone and they think he won't ever return.  Aaron takes their gold and casts the Golden Calf.  Israel worships the Golden Calf, saying it is the god who brought them out of Egypt.  

The Bible in Exodus 32 says of that worship, "the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."  This is taken to be a reference to the sexual immorality and licentiousness that was common in pagan temple worship at that time.  Usually, the temple worship involved orgies, temple prostitutes, etc.  

Next, their is the dragon itself.  In Revelation, the dragon gives power to the beast (the well-known 666 beast).  The dragon is a symbol of Satan himself.  Note how the dragon is essentially trampling the cross in the picture.  

As well, the reference, "We kill God all day everyday."  In the Bible in Genesis 1, it says God made man in His own image.  This forms the main basis for Jewish and Christian ethics:  Because man is made in God's image, injustice towards another man is in some sense a kind of treason against God.  Particularly, the murder of another innocent person is seen by Christians as an attempt to kill God in effigy.  You will often hear pastors, particularly of the conservative Reformed tradition, refer to abortion in exactly these terms.  That this reference on the badselfeater bill occurs on the same side as the Roe V. Wade reference must indicate abortion, which happens all day every day in this country, as killing God in effigy.

Next, the reference to Leviticus and harvesting the edges of the field and the gleanings:  In ancient Israel, landowners were to leave the edges of their fields and the gleanings the leftover parts they missed after the harvest) for the poor.  The poor would then be allowed, free of charge, to glean the fields and harvest the parts at the edges.  It was their ancient system of support for the very poor, who may not have owned land and therefore in an agricultural society had little wealth and little access to food.  MrTeeth's reference here is again a reference to greed, because harvesting to the edges of the field and removing the gleanings would constitute greed in not taking care of others.

Finally, the most recent picture, which refers to someone as "servants of the state for your good."  This is an intentional twisting of Romans 13, in which the state is refered to as a servant of God for your good.  That is to say, insomuch as the state correctly punishes evil doers and protects the innocent, it is serving God for the good of the public.  If the state becomes the servant of the state itself, rather than the servant of God, then the state is essentially setting itself in the place of God, which again ties in with the refrences to Babylon as the state being worshipped.

Most people are missing all this symbolism because, as said, most people today are utterly Biblically ignorant.

ETA: Whoever made these bills, this is not someone who just took a couple texts using BibleGateway,com and threw them in there, but someone who knows his or her Bible and Christian history well enough to make a rather deep use of Biblical and historic Christian symbolism.

Excellent post! The story of Shadraq, Mishak and Abednego explains the three people in front of the supreme court not bowing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#12]
OST.  

Finally.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Declaration of Independence lives!
View Quote

Pretty much the first thing I noticed. Hmmm

In the comments of that pic on FB, someone posted a twitter vid of Hitlery getting into her van. She obviously had some kind of "'episode" and had to be man handled into the van. Looks like she even collapsed at the end.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In the comments of that pic on FB, someone posted a twitter vid of Hitlery getting into her van. She obviously had some kind of "'episode" and had to be man handled into the van. Looks like she even collapsed at the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That indeed is correct. Unrelated to this Mr Teeth I'd believe.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Excellent post! The story of Shadraq, Mishak and Abednego explains the three people in front of the supreme court not bowing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/photos/a.654656474698027.1073741828.651733018323706/660361417460866/?type=3

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.

“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

This is the second time I have read your post and it's amazing the additional insight that I have learned from your post. Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bit odd that the latest Mr. Teeth post was published shortly before her event. I'm not saying there is a connection but I'm sure there will be people here as well as other places, that will take those two connections and create something out of them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

... would I get in trouble producing high quality replicas and distribute?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is the second time I have read your post and it's amazing the additional insight that I have learned from your post. Thank you!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

Spot on
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

I concur, thank you for taking the time to explain for everyone.  And like another post and I said, the entire thing is very Schaeffer-esque
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Viral marketing campaigns are all about getting the masses to expend their time and resources to do your work.  Hence the term "viral".

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
HOLY F-ING SHIT THE MUSIC CHANGED TO VIDE COR MEUM

I posted that for "Music for this thread" about 50 pages back
View Quote

Thank you - that has been driving me nuts - I knew I had heard it before, but couldn't place it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is a bit odd that the latest Mr. Teeth post was published shortly before her event. I'm not saying there is a connection but I'm sure there will be people here as well as other places, that will take those two connections and create something out of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And she also lost a shoe which reminded me of the Swing painting. I'm convinced... God does have a sense of humor.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As was mentioned a while back, one of our Mods found one, looked at it, and just went on his way. Didn't think twice about it. Maybe that is what is happening with the vast majority of people.

I will say, however, that from what I've seen, their hasn't been a confirmed finding of a bill in some time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's watching... But I don't see that as an issue.

It makes perfect sense, ARFcom has been the single biggest contributor to pulling this apart. As we continue to pull the strings, it absolutely makes them turn there eye to us.

I'm thinking we, and a handful of other sites are their intended target. Why haven't there been any more bills reported found?

I can't CONFIRM it but someone tweeted a pic of a bill on their lap and said they found it yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And she also lost a shoe which reminded me of the Swing painting. I'm convinced... God does have a sense of humor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought of that too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump better watch his 6
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone done analysis on the photos from FB to see if there is anything hidden in the coding? I wouldn't know where to start but there were many mentions of Cicada 3301 early in the thread.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#27]
The all-seeing eye from the dragon nostrils, a couple possible meanings:

Dragon assumed godlike power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The beast ate its own corruption, poisoning itself.

The Eye of Provenance in religious symbology can imply divine overwatch and intervention.

Thoughts and deeds are observed. It arises in smoke from inside the dragon, suggesting that something or someone on the inside (?leaks) brought about the death of the Federal Beast to preserve We the People.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Has anyone done analysis on the photos from FB to see if there is anything hidden in the coding? I wouldn't know where to start but there were many mentions of Cicada 3301 early in the thread.
View Quote

My understanding is FB strips out the metadata
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't recall if this was posted in relation to Galveston, TX, but this was a statement from FHRC's site regarding Juneteenth Independence Day:

link

“One hundred and fifty-three years ago, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. It took two more years for the men, women, and children who lived their lives in bondage in Galveston, Texas, to learn that the Civil War was over—and they were free at last. Today, we celebrate and honor those who fought to end the grotesque institution of slavery, and we recommit ourselves to the work that remains."

The part that struck me was that it related to slavery, and stated that it took two years to essentially learn they were free after the Civil War was over.

Don't know if this is in any way related or not,  but I found it interesting nonetheless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It started out about enjoying a puzzle. It has become dominated by people who actually think the Reptilians at the EU have conspired with CERN to open a portal to Hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So did anyone ever figure out the significance of this picture?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Dan_Cooper1971/bse_957274290_zpsvkzchmv9.jpg

If you have nothing to contribute except sarcasm and bullshit, maybe you should either stop posting in here or find another thread to shit in.

Bullshit, this thread has plenty of. In fact, it is dedicated to the art.

Sarcasm, though, is in precious short supply.

The better word is mockery.  Most of the people in the thread are enjoying the puzzle.

Some are here only shit in the thread and make a joke of it.

It started out about enjoying a puzzle. It has become dominated by people who actually think the Reptilians at the EU have conspired with CERN to open a portal to Hell.

No, it hasn't. It was one or two. Go be full of yourself elsewhere please.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

While I agree, this guy isn't giving a date for the rapture.
View Quote

No, he isn't....but several posters on here have acted like it's some sort of "the devil is coming" type reaction to this all.
I guess I should elaborate and say that the first day this thread was up, the only mention of badselfeater on youtube was by people who were "Jesus is coming" about it. A few here sort of jumped on that band wagon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It wouldn't be or have to be in the metadata but hidden within the actual picture a la steganography You'd never know it was there.

Good explanation on Youtube

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So... what's your regular screen name, "Thorina?"

View Quote

Thorina is my regular screen name.
Sorry it lacks numbers and underscores.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Guys update from Galveston:

I sent him a photo of the dead dragon

"That looks about right. I have look at hundreds of dragons in the last 2 days and they are all starting to blend. I forgot about the Dragon being dead. I don't recall the all seeing eye."
View Quote

Was it posted inside or outside?  If inside, does he have security cameras?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

I agree, thank you for sharing. I need to read my bible more!
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I've lost all track of this.  Too much work to do and a gaggle of kids.  I lost track around the time of the red door.  I guess I'll just have to wait until the 14th at this point.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So... what's your regular screen name, "Thorina?"

So, you're either part of it, or into guns like the rest of us.  Otherwise you'd have stayed on FB or reddit or where ever it was you found out about us.

To solve this mystery, approximately how many times can you fire an AR-15 with the cam pin missing?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Interestingly, the bad self eater website displays different things when viewed from a mobile device and also whether you view it in landscape or portrait mode.

When viewed from a desktop it is green with the timer and then eventually the creepy video with the figures moving in the background comes on.

When viewed on my iPad in landscape mode, it's similar but with a red background with the timer in the middle of the edges of the bill.

When viewed on my iPad in portrait mode the edges of the bill close in, the time moves to the top and the images in the middle of the squished bill change periodically.  The praying hands, the coal cart, the sun symbol etc.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#39]
BSE said the message is simple or clear. Has anyone looked at the bill in a Left  vs Right context?

Examples would be the of layout of the names of Supreme court justice. The people on either side of the crack leading to the court, some have their heads up on the right side. and possibly the company logo's that appear on the bill and mostly the placement of Clinton and Trump.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
BSE said the message is simple or clear. Has anyone looked at the bill in a Left  vs Right context?

Examples would be the of layout of the names of Supreme court justice. The people on either side of the crack leading to the court, some have their heads up on the right side. and possibly the company logo's that appear on the bill and mostly the placement of Clinton and Trump.
View Quote

Read the long post in this thread about the biblical  stuff...it explains quite well the faces that are looking up on the right side...
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It wouldn't be or have to be in the metadata but hidden within the actual picture a la steganography You'd never know it was there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was really interesting, thanks for posting that video link.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crap new photo on fb

New pic

"And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.

"‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Indeed... a lot more of a contribution than shit bricks...

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't recall if this was posted in relation to Galveston, TX, but this was a statement from FHRC's site regarding Juneteenth Independence Day:

link

“One hundred and fifty-three years ago, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. It took two more years for the men, women, and children who lived their lives in bondage in Galveston, Texas, to learn that the Civil War was over—and they were free at last. Today, we celebrate and honor those who fought to end the grotesque institution of slavery, and we recommit ourselves to the work that remains."

The part that struck me was that it related to slavery, and stated that it took two years to essentially learn they were free after the Civil War was over.

Don't know if this is in any way related or not,  but I found it interesting nonetheless.
View Quote

153?!?! Wow. See the website "Watch for the day". Specifically: http://watchfortheday.org/fishersofmen.html
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#44]
since we seem to have a few visitors to this thread from beyond the realm,

Please learn to shoot and maintain the AR15 rifle,

its a cool design and quite fun to run and gun.

We have tons of support forums and our members are mostly harmless

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's a difference
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Zombies"? No, just socialist union workers going to work.

There's a difference

No. That was the point.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Regarding Cicada 3301 style, every article i could find talks about how they don't exactly advertise nor do they operate in plain sight. It's typically a VERY select few who catch on and run with the game.

Sure this could be a Cicada 3301 game but this has a makings of a wiki-leaks-hack with data dump that has huge implications of our federal banking system, global leaders aka the "federal beast" of a machine which rules the country as we are truely non-democratic slaves to it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

since we seem to have a few visitors to this thread from beyond the realm,

Please learn to shoot and maintain the AR15 rifle,

its a cool design and quite fun to run and gun.

We have tons of support forums and our members are mostly harmless

View Quote
Mostly....

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Let's say this is a huge document dump. What information could be so damning that the government (beast) would die?

Please someone, help me wrap my head around this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Regarding Cicada 3301 style, every article i could find talks about how they don't exactly advertise nor do they operate in plane sight. It's typically a VERY select few who catch on and run with the game.

Sure this could be a Cicada 3301 game but sure has a makings of a wiki-leaks-hack with data dump that has huge implications of our federal banking system, global leaders aka the "federal beast" of a machine which rules the country as we are truely non-democratic slaves to it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Regarding Cicada 3301 style, every article i could find talks about how they don't exactly advertise nor do they operate in plane sight. It's typically a VERY select few who catch on and run with the game.

Sure this could be a Cicada 3301 game but sure has a makings of a wiki-leaks-hack with data dump that has huge implications of our federal banking system, global leaders aka the "federal beast" of a machine which rules the country as we are truely non-democratic slaves to it.

Sure, but with the methodology of Cicada 3301 known, others may use it. The methods are more mainstream now so there could be multiple levels of information in these images. In the video I posted earlier as an explanation, the guy hid the entire library of Shakespeare's work in a picture of a tree.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Not sure if anyone cares, but following up my Beast Bill theory as practice/training/recruitment for a document drop, WikiLeaks posted this on twitter yesterday:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/774817803538931712

Also, I have someone on twitter who says they found a bill yesterday laying on the ground outside of a store in Florida.  They have a picture of it and it looks real (but I have no way to confirm).

RE the most recent Teeth FB posting - and the Latin - I think that it is "absolute power" and it might be a reference to the Lord Acton quote:  "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." ... men who think themselves Gods and Emperors.

RE my provenance (as a newbie here) - I love guns, but the AR-15 is my husband's, and I have never shot it, though I would like to learn.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top