Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That makes sense. My siblings and I were public school, my mom worked in public school her whole life, and I see what it has become now. We all turned out alright but it was no thanks to school. I'm no genius, but I was way too smart for the school I was at. I was bored as fuck the entire time. They have to cater to the lowest scorers to get them to pass the standardized tests. That's all that mattered. "here is a powerpoint with the test answers. Memorize it"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's hard. There's pros and cons to home schooling. I homeschool through middle school but I knew in order for my kids to learn the STEM curriculum they needed they needed pros. When my kids started public school they were ostracized-not because they were socially inept but because they didn't grow up and bond with their classmates. My daughter is 6'2 and was benched in basketball for two years because I homeschooled. She went on to earn a college basketball scholarship (though I moved to a different school so she didn't have the homeschool stigma). I'm glad I homeschooled -mostly because my oldest was autistic and the school had no investment in his education. They (illegally) changed his placement from autism to low IQ, I fought-won-they appealed-I won the appeal. Then I was told that I had too high of expectations for him. I knew I had to educate him myself. But he was ready for Calculus in the 10th grade. I wasn't allowed to take more than Algebra 1 in high school. Anyway, if I can give any parents any advice it is to never swear you will never do something because it's mostly likely that will become your norm. But also take a look at your adorable toddler and think about what kind of an adult he will become and continue to assess that question.

That makes sense. My siblings and I were public school, my mom worked in public school her whole life, and I see what it has become now. We all turned out alright but it was no thanks to school. I'm no genius, but I was way too smart for the school I was at. I was bored as fuck the entire time. They have to cater to the lowest scorers to get them to pass the standardized tests. That's all that mattered. "here is a powerpoint with the test answers. Memorize it"
Of course each state has their own standards (though there is a group of states that share standards) but in my state they teach to the middle and make no accommodations for either ends. It's boring af and I would say in the elementary grades there is about 1.5 hours of actual learning in a 7.5 hour day. I feel so sorry for most of the kids. The expectation are so low and it's almost like they are all waiting until they can move up to real learning. For many of the students it's too late (middle school is more individualized) by the time they get to middle school they don't care, are behavioral problems or they lack the skills to be at grade level. I feel really sorry for the ADHD kids. I myself have ADHD and I probably would have decked my teacher (my early years was without a mother so I was a bit feral). Education in America is a problem but most parents don't care, it simply is a place kids go so the parents can do what ever they do.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If the quality of your former shooters is still good, they can insert a big long needle and extract some for you/her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/BI-Please-have-kids-Gen-Z-The-future-may-seem-hopeless-but-it-s-brighter-than-ever/5-2694261/

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle." Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get a lot of practice?

Stacking bodies in the bedroom isn't going to get us out of this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear this line of nonsense from like half of the younger women I try to date lately. They're dead set that they're never having kids because climate change/economy/problems with public schools/UFO's/whatever  There's always an excuse.

"This world is so bad now that I couldn't possibly bring a child into it.." is a pretty common one.

Life has always been hard, it's not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it's certainly not a reason to choose not to have children.

It's not an excuse, it's self centered selfishness.

I 100% agree. I just bail out and move onto the next one every time I hear a woman say this stuff. I don't need someone like that in my life.
Get a lot of practice?

Stacking bodies in the bedroom isn't going to get us out of this.

Listen man, I can’t help it that all these women try to use me for my body. I’m still holding out for a nice one that wants to raise a bunch of kids with me - my kids, not their ex’s kids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Listen man, I can't help it that all these women try to use me for my body. I'm still holding out for a nice one that wants to raise a bunch of kids with me - my kids, not their ex's kids.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was 18 I thought I didn't want to bring kids into this world because it's so messed up.

every generation thinks that.

That was 1990.  A few years later, I came to my senses.

same will happen to gen Z, but the number who come around seems to be shrinking.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Boo fucking hoo

The outlook changed multiple generations ago, not 1 or 2. Some of us have been trying to change things for 40+ years, but keep getting beat back by the ones who expect a hand out....

What are you doing about it besides blaming others who aren't responsible?
View Quote

LOL

GenX here, who “made his money” and got out of the way 20+ years ago, reminding the first ME generation who they are.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#10]
If you aren't going to have kids because "the doom the doom the doom", then I hope you have a plan to contribute to fixing it all, otherwise you're just along for the ride, enjoying the doom spoils .
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
No mention of crime or the border...all you need to know about them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"They built a man around a keyboard"
"It was actually designed to pierce SJW psyop armor across the Twitter gap once upon a time but,
Remained a viable platform for close meme support"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1000058695_jpg-3071769.JPG
https://i0.wp.com/fangasmthebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/14.19-box-dean-itsok.gif?resize=540%2C265&ssl=1

me when i see TextWall 1-1 comin' in hot:

https://sites.breakingmedia.com/uploads/sites/3/2017/10/JTACs-wave-to-A-10-170719-F-YM181-010-1024x642.jpg

I'm so grateful for your patience TBH breh
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes

"The look the scroll-wheel on your mouse makes when it sees the textwall keeps going"
"The look on our FBI agent's face when "oh fuck THIS motherfucker posted again" happens, for the 4th time that night"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I would not be too scared of "climate change" to raise a family.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"The look the scroll-wheel on your mouse makes when it sees the textwall keeps going"
"The look on our FBI agent's face when "oh fuck THIS motherfucker posted again" happens, for the 4th time that night"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/textwallG55-2878399_jpg-3071851.JPG
View Quote
my scroll wheel when TextWall 1-1 is laying down moar close meme support and/or futbol americano metaphors:

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
sir, i assure you that i do not have the same equipment as a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl.

granted comma a 6'2" college volleyball girl is too tall for 95% of merican males and when she wraps those 36" inseam legs around your back you could die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are you gonna breed with her if you have the same equipment??
sir, i assure you that i do not have the same equipment as a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl.

granted comma a 6'2" college volleyball girl is too tall for 95% of merican males and when she wraps those 36" inseam legs around your back you could die.

>Guy at work walks into office
>Sees this, walks out

>"What the hell was going on in there?"
>"Uh JLP3 appears to be getting crushed by the tallest woman I've ever seen?"
>"What?"
>"Remember that James Bond movie where the girl-"
>"Yes.   ..... so are they fighting or F-ing?"
>"I.. Yes, I think?"
>"Do we send help?"
>"No definitely not that part I'm sure about "
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
my scroll wheel when TextWall 1-1 is laying down moar close meme support and/or futbol americano metaphors:

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-869f79610fa6b332c463d85f4d7ea730-lq

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/textwallG55-2878399_jpg-3071851.JPG

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-869f79610fa6b332c463d85f4d7ea730-lq

>Me, talking to the younger guys at work about life, 2021-2023, Colorized:

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

>Sees this, walks out

https://preview.redd.it/they-need-to-make-a-really-good-villain-bond-girl-like-v0-ogvog4syspza1.jpg?auto=webp&s=3b3189df022a1987dd3345cda7a0323756104e41

>"What?"
>"I.. Yes, I think?"
>"Do we send help?"
View Quote
"she always did enjoy a good squeeze"
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If someone who physically can, doesnt have kids by 30 they should be euthanized as a drag on society and a detriment to life itself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

>Sees this, walks out

https://preview.redd.it/they-need-to-make-a-really-good-villain-bond-girl-like-v0-ogvog4syspza1.jpg?auto=webp&s=3b3189df022a1987dd3345cda7a0323756104e41

>"What?"
>"I.. Yes, I think?"
>"Do we send help?"

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
With the way things are these days and based on her picture, I'm not entirely convinced "she" could have kids anyway.

https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/xVQk9kuTURBXy80NWJkZmQxMy05MDM5LTRjNjAtYWNkNC1kYzk0NmJjYmIyYWYuanBlZ5GTBc0BWcys3gACoTAFoTEA
View Quote

After seeing I her picture I can understand a little. The welfare society has damaged the black family almost beyond repair. I’m sure she would have a hard time finding a good Christian black man that would be down for the struggle. Not impossible though. Unless she gives up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the 6 pages of laughs, folks.

Face it, some people want kids, some don't. That's just the way the world is.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#24]
This is such a strange topic to get so emotionally invested in.

If you want to have kids, great, have them.

If you don't want to have kids, great, don't have them.

I don't understand why people feel personally attacked because someone else doesn't want to have children.

Or it's some badge of honor you were able to reproduce, which is like the most basic function of humans.

Some people simply don't want kids.

They're not broken, they simply don't want to bring more mouths to feed in a world of dwindling resources and every generation having it harder than the last.

If you're struggling to make ends meet, why would you make it harder on yourself and likely give that kid a poor life?

That's the smart decision for that situation.

If you have the resources and family help to raise a child, go for it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The #1 goal of Globo-Communists is replacing Free White People. One of the most important components is discouraging Whites from reproducing and also to hate themselves so that the #1 Nation on the face of the Earth crumbles without real resistance. After that, the war for control of the world is over.

And if they can convince everyone there is no point in reproducing, then they'll be on track to reach their goal of 500 million sooner than many believe possible.

View Quote

You can tell that Replacement Theory is real by how loudly the commies scream when you bring it up.  Never any counter-argument, just screaming, "That's not true!".
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm super early millenial. By the time we were in the 2000s I knew I never wanted kids. This world is fucked, and no amount of kids is going to save that.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
high quality tradwife material gets picked off early in montucky and is protected.

high school/college at the latest.

post college the dating landscape in montucky is a goddamn wasteland.

particularly if you're seeking that high quality wife/mother material.
View Quote

Time to start hanging around the high schools colleges...
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#29]
How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

None.

They just have Joe Biden say it's been fixed and everything is better than ever, while they applaud in the dark.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
i will admit there have been times where i've been scrolling and thought to myself "self, surely this is the end of the text wall."

then i keep scrolling

and scrolling

and scrolling

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#32]
You guys realize kids are young, right?  The same people you hate, right?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gonna be weird when the vaxxed all die off from the jab and only the #pureblood degens like me are left to repopulate merica after the draft for WWIII.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif

You're going to have to compete with about 20M illegal aliens who were never vaxxed.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When I was 18 I thought I didn't want to bring kids into this world because it's so messed up.

every generation thinks that.

That was 1990.  A few years later, I came to my senses.

same will happen to gen Z, but the number who come around seems to be shrinking.
View Quote

I agree. You can't deny future generations of the right to exist just because you think the world's fucked up. To me, that makes me want to make the world less fucked up for them, however I can. I won't be able to do much, but I pray and have faith that the world will turn and they may have happy days again. I don't want anything for myself anymore, its solely for my children and their children and their country at this point.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I can't believe how many people I've heard who have suggested that climate change is affecting their big, long term decisions.
View Quote
Yeah anyone that is worried about climate change is nuts.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
With abortion and not having children.   The right will outbreed the left.
View Quote

True, but this is why they came up with Replacement Theory, 20M illegals to fill in and vote Dem since there aren't enough Dem kids.

They may be evil, but they are not dumb when it comes to getting as much government power and money as possible.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Of course each state has their own standards (though there is a group of states that share standards) but in my state they teach to the middle and make no accommodations for either ends. It's boring af and I would say in the elementary grades there is about 1.5 hours of actual learning in a 7.5 hour day. I feel so sorry for most of the kids. The expectation are so low and it's almost like they are all waiting until they can move up to real learning. For many of the students it's too late (middle school is more individualized) by the time they get to middle school they don't care, are behavioral problems or they lack the skills to be at grade level. I feel really sorry for the ADHD kids. I myself have ADHD and I probably would have decked my teacher (my early years was without a mother so I was a bit feral). Education in America is a problem but most parents don't care, it simply is a place kids go so the parents can do what ever they do.
View Quote

Now do every big city ruled by Dems.  Zero learning per day, most urban youths failing even rudimentary math and English by end of high school.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Millions of replacements streaming over the southern border. They will have kids, lots of them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
View Quote

I'm afraid you're not getting it - politicians will always be older lawyers - always have been. Really old 'boomers' will be replaced by younger pols of the same cloth. Do you really want a government made up of a bunch of jack-a-napes that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground?

But as far as having kids, etc., you are right on the money. Parents have always held the hope that their kids would be more successful than them. Doesn't always work out but the idea of just letting your line die out is really repugnant.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#40]
53 and never had a kid. I knew some of my multiple medical issues were herditary. Do what you want and move on.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Jokes on you when you get old.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is such a strange topic to get so emotionally invested in.

If you want to have kids, great, have them.

If you don't want to have kids, great, don't have them.

I don't understand why people feel personally attacked because someone else doesn't want to have children.

Or it's some badge of honor you were able to reproduce, which is like the most basic function of humans.

Some people simply don't want kids.

They're not broken, they simply don't want to bring more mouths to feed in a world of dwindling resources and every generation having it harder than the last.

If you're struggling to make ends meet, why would you make it harder on yourself and likely give that kid a poor life?

That's the smart decision for that situation.

If you have the resources and family help to raise a child, go for it.
View Quote

"dwindling resources and every generation having it
harder than the last."

Lol.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jokes on you when you get old.
View Quote
A family friend is old and is currently fighting cancer.   Her husband passed a few years ago. Her daughter hasn't spoken to her in....I dunno, a decade?  She still refuses to.

She has 2 sons that help as far as I know but it's an example that just because you make a kid, does NOT mean they will be around or care when you are old.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Are these people so feeble-minded that they don't recognize climate Jihad and the increasing price of goods as being intrinsically linked?  I've met leftists like this in real life.

This is supposed to happen.  Pricing them out of the market is the goal.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I just dislike everything about children. They are ok to deal with around 15 years old or so but under that I find them insufferable 98% of the time.

I do not want children. I do not plan to have children. I do not want to deal with your children. I am not excited about the participation trophy you child got or that they drooled on themselves today. I do not care.

That is my decision and the more people try to tell me I should have children or whatever the more it makes me double down on my decision. No. Not gonna happen.
View Quote

I have a strong impression that children are not even an option for you, so good?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

None.

They just have Joe Biden say it's been fixed and everything is better than ever, while they applaud in the dark.
View Quote

They use gaslighting, in other words?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A family friend is old and is currently fighting cancer.   Her husband passed a few years ago. Her daughter hasn't spoken to her in....I dunno, a decade?  She still refuses to.

She has 2 sons that help as far as I know but it's an example that just because you make a kid, does NOT mean they will be around or care when you are old.
View Quote

It's a 100% chance you won't have your children to take care of you if you don't.  Aside from that, even that daughter who doesn't talk to her still pays in to the social programs she likely uses.  And the sons will likely pass on at least some of her culture and values.  Hopefully, the good parts.  The children you make buy things, they fill jobs, etc.   There are a lot of boomers making OK money now; because they're aren't younger people to replace them but the job still needs to be done.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#50]
With attitudes like this on display, my spawn will rule this rock.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top