Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Friend just had another kid, I congratulated him on his fire team
lol
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the 6 pages of laughs, folks.

Face it, some people want kids, some don't. That's just the way the world is.
View Quote

Yeah, but the people that don't agree with me are wrong
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a good thing.  A VERY good thing.  The less of that generation breeding future commies and degenerates the better.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
@JLPettimoreIII

Out of curiosity, why are you so obsessed with generational class warfare topics?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
View Quote
FPNI

Have plenty of children and raise them right.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The fix is easy:  millenials, when they're eligible, will not accept their social security benefits you know, like they're telling those who already are to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you aren't going to have kids because "the doom the doom the doom", then I hope you have a plan to contribute to fixing it all, otherwise you're just along for the ride, enjoying the doom spoils .
The fix is easy:  millenials, when they're eligible, will not accept their social security benefits you know, like they're telling those who already are to do.
There won't be any funds when they will actually be eligible so it's a moot point
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Without reading seven pages of crap, I'm hoping that it's been mentioned numerous times that this was an All In The Family plot from 1974:
Gloria Finds Out That Mike Doesn't Want Children | All In The Family

The more things change...
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#9]
ME AND MY WIFE ARE MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS. SURE THE WORLD HAS SOME PROBLEMS BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE IN A FEW YEARS. EATING HEALTHY AND EXCERISE IS WHAT KEEPS ME HEALTHY. ME AND MY WIFE BOTH MAKE A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY AND LIVE ON LAND THAT IS PAYED FOR
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
good, you shouldnt be a parent.  maybe this will delay idiocracy

View Quote

Unfortunately for all of us, while these self-focused idiots should indeed not breed, they can also vote and their sole growing relationship as most of them age is with the state apparatus.  Without marriage, family, church, military units, or other meaningful relationships with duties and obligations attached to them, to where else would these people turn their allegiance?  And when the rubber meets the road, they will continue to vote according to the hand that literally feeds them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ME AND MY WIFE ARE MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS. SURE THE WORLD HAS SOME PROBLEMS BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE IN A FEW YEARS. EATING HEALTHY AND EXCERISE IS WHAT KEEPS ME HEALTHY. ME AND MY WIFE BOTH MAKE A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY AND LIVE ON LAND THAT IS PAYED FOR
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"dwindling resources and every generation having it
harder than the last."

Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is such a strange topic to get so emotionally invested in.

If you want to have kids, great, have them.

If you don't want to have kids, great, don't have them.

I don't understand why people feel personally attacked because someone else doesn't want to have children.

Or it's some badge of honor you were able to reproduce, which is like the most basic function of humans.

Some people simply don't want kids.

They're not broken, they simply don't want to bring more mouths to feed in a world of dwindling resources and every generation having it harder than the last.

If you're struggling to make ends meet, why would you make it harder on yourself and likely give that kid a poor life?

That's the smart decision for that situation.

If you have the resources and family help to raise a child, go for it.

"dwindling resources and every generation having it
harder than the last."

Lol.

I'm talking about inflation, housing market, interest rates, cost of education, etc..

I would not be able to afford college today working a part time job like I did 20 years ago.

Affording a house? Not happening.

I just got back from the grocery store and spent $75. I could fit it all in a daypack. I can't imagine how much I would be spending raising kids.

I mean, we have threads daily talking about extreme situations like wars, famine, "bug out load," MREs, etc..

We have way too much instability right now and as a nation, we're more divided than I can remember at any time during my life.

It's just a powder keg waiting to go off.

Link Posted: 12/27/2023 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#13]
This is extremely retarded. Its so retarded that I made an account just to say how retarded this retarded statement made by a retard that suffers from mental retardation is. The retardedness of the retard who said this is giving me second hand retardation. They should refrain from retarding ever again.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is extremely retarded. Its so retarded that I made an account just to say how retarded this retarded statement made by a retard that suffers from mental retardation is. The retardedness of the retard who said this is giving me second hand retardation. They should refrain from retarding ever again.
View Quote

Idiocracy wasn't prophetic. It's what the world looks like from the right side of the bell curve today.

Like reverse beer goggles.

I love my kids and wish I'd had more, but plenty of people would do the future a favor by not reproducing.

A compelling alternative theory of climate doesn't seem to be forthcoming.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#15]
I remember an episode of All In The Family when Meathead delivered the same speech about him and Gloria having kids.

And that was 40 years ago.

The kid they eventually had could now be a grandfather. The Bullshit Cycle keeps on turning.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:29:15 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just losers coping.

If you're a woman and don't have a maternal drive, you're defective; stop taking happy pills, hormonal birth control, drinking, and get rid of the six cats you've got.

If you're a man and don't want to breed a woman until she's living with chronic pain for the rest of her life from being heavy with your brood; stop taking happy pills, drinking, get rid of the cats, and go outside until you're feeling like a man.
working this into my first safety share of 2024.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/JlVkLKuxRSvLy/200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525uqrvxxezdtbo50wfo7twnrsnrawgxkejpimvmif&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Rephrase it.  You say the words, "I want you heavy with my brood." and its over.  You're buying diapers in nine months.  Paternity leave, time off for doctor's appointments, sick days.  Don't teach you crew that kind of power.

You say those words, its a done deal, if she's remotely good for it.  If she isn't, even if she laughs in your face, she isn't laughing on the inside, she's getting all twiterpated and trying to talk herself down for days.

Just a warning.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#17]
lol they think life is hard during this period in history and in the USA.

WOW
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Imagine what it was like 1,000 years ago when you never knew if tomorrow your village would be burned to the ground and its inhabitants slain. Didn’t stop them from having kids.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:37:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
lol they think life is hard during this period in history and in the USA.

WOW
View Quote

"Bruh...I don't want to share my toys with any kids."

"How am I supposed to be a borderline alcoholic if I have kids?"

"What if I have to start cooking at home?"

"I don't want to grow up at the young age of thirty two."

"Will I still be able to watch seven uninterrupted hours of televised sports on Saturdays?"

"Do gastro-pubs have child care?"

"Can I bring my kid on a tinder-whore date?"

"I have to think about someone other than me?"
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#20]
I’m at 3 contemplating a 4th.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Can't have an army of child soldiers without children

use your damn head!

Fuckin common core right there.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:56:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Akin to my view on women who are pro abortion. If they a cold enough inside to have a medical assassin murder their unborn children, they retroactively saved that child from being raised by an icey monster. Our replacements are created in a woman's womb. Our civilization is created their loving arms.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 2:07:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

Out of curiosity, why are you so obsessed with generational class warfare topics?
View Quote

They reliably produce Multipage discussions. It's clearly hitting a nerve with folks here being something folks want to talk about. Similar to the frequent EV threads.

This being a discussion forum we rely on the body to bring us topics that folks what to discuss.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My hope is that leftists will unpopulate themselves.

And no one will be there where they die.

View Quote

Why do you think they go into education? It’s to steal
Your kids.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
strong first post.

greetings fellow social collapse enthusiast.

Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:48:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:50:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:54:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:54:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can't blame them, with each passing year the world just seems to be getting worse.
View Quote

Don’t let the enemies win.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
View Quote

Show us on the doll where the boomer touched you.

I don't know if you've seen any polls lately, but the next couple of generations are WAY more liberal/communist than any boomers.
And if you expect change to happen at the polls, then you have already fallen for the same lies that my generation (boomers) did.

Good luck with that.

Things will get better when the whole world unites behind one charismatic leader, and his religion.

Then they will get much, much worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Many of the people I have met over the years who chose not to have children didn't make the choice, for they couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fistful of bananas.

My wife and I have our first born turning one next week. I was 48 when he was born and am still over the moon excited. I pity those who will never experience that excitement, at the same time breathing a sigh of relief, for they would probably make shitty parents anyway.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top