Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:01:00 AM EDT
The informant, Douglas Campbell, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that Moscow sent millions of dollars to the U.S. with the expectation that it would benefit the Clintons, while Hillary Clinton "quarterbacked a 'reset' in US-Russian relations" in her role as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, The Hill reported.

Key facts:

* Campbell participated in closed-door interviews with the Senate Judiciary, House Intelligence and House Oversight and Government Reform committees.

* Campbell said that Russian nuclear officials told him that Moscow hired an American lobbying firm, APCO Worldwide, because it was in a unique position to influence the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton in particular.

* Democrats are aggressively trying to discredit him but are having little success as "the FBI found Campbell’s undercover work valuable enough to reward him with a $50,000 check in 2016."

* Campbell says that the FBI told him that his work was "briefed to President Obama as part of his daily presidential briefing," which would mean that Obama was aware of the crimes committed by the Russian officials.

* The FBI forced him to pay $500,000 of his own money to Russian officials as bribes to facilitate his cover, and the bureau never reimbursed him despite their praise of his work and the fact that the ordeal was so stressful that he developed serious, life-threatening illnesses.

* Initially reports indicated that Campbell was threatened by the Obama administration in an attempt to silence him report before the 2016 election as they did not want this case hurting Hillary Clinton after then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch's Justice Department learned that he filed a lawsuit in a Maryland federal court. It was not immediately clear what the lawsuit was about, however, Sara Carter reports: "Campbell filed a lawsuit in Maryland federal court against the Russian nuclear entities asking for the return of the money he had to launder out of his own paychecks."

* "Russian and American executives implicated in the Tenex bribery scheme specifically asked him to try to help get the Uranium One deal approved by the Obama administration," The Hill noted.

* He provided documentation of the corruption and crimes taking place to help Russia to the Obama administration months before they made a series of decisions that directly benefited Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.

* He provided documentation to the Obama administration that showed that the Russian government was actively involved in trying to help Iran develop their nuclear capabilities years before the Obama administration implemented the now infamous Iran deal.

* He said that he was told by the FBI that the politics of the Obama administration overruled justice from taking place against the criminal activity that was happening.
View Quote
Read the rest @ https://www.dailywire.com/news/26891/bombshell-fbi-informant-uranium-one-scandal-ryan-saavedra

Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a patriot who is bewildered at our government.

I’ve heard he has been wanting to tell his story for a long time.

Dude is dying of cancer so he has zero fucks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Not tired of winning.........
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I want to believe that someone will have the balls to do the right thing and all of them mother fuckers will end up in jail.

But sadly, I know it will never happen.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#4]
MAGA!
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Another story for the msm to ignore.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to believe that someone will have the balls to do the right thing and all of them mother fuckers will end up in jail.

View Quote
Where I'm at also.

This is just bread and circuses for the masses, and to drive ratings too.

No one will ever be held accountable for anything.  No one reading this will ever live to see such a thing.  Period.

That great experiment we had with freedom for 200 years is over.

This country is run by a thoroughly corrupt oligarchy that is for sale to the highest bidder, and if us peasants know what is good for us, we better pay our taxes and STFU, because if we get too uppity they will put us in our place.

Welcome to the Neo Feudalism.

"Held accountable."
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not tired of winning.........
View Quote
MAGA

Violent shiting death for all involved!
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure we'll start seeing folks perp walked today.

Oh, please...this'll go nowhere, just like everything else.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:45:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm hoping that there is a strategy to how slow this is all going.  Like that they will start arresting and trying people during the election cycle.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#13]
DAMN
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#14]
The hits just keep on comming!
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Is there some type of whistle blower statute that could be
used against the deep state?  I mean besides immunity?

Cash is a great motivator.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Racist
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#17]
And nothing will happen to anyone.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Pretty juicy stuff.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:00:33 AM EDT
[#19]
In this swamp draining, there is so much going on, daily, so many names and activities that I can't keep up with who shot who and who are the good guys.

Please don't stop.  I'll try to keep up.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In this swamp draining, there is so much going on, daily, so many names and activities that I can't keep up with who shot who and who are the good guys.

Please don't stop.  I'll try to keep up.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#22]
So many bombshells.....so few consequences

Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
sadly this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Seeing HRC walk away from the server scandal with absolutely no ramifications convinced me that nothing will ever happen to these people no matter the evidence that arises. The article makes for a feel good story for the conservative base, but it does nothing to convince the ignorant liberals. Hell, they could behead someone on national television and they'd still walk free with the MSM gladly providing cover fire
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
True, but I've had the idea this whole "drain the swamp" thing, particularly with regard to the FBI, DOJ, Hillary, and Obama, is purposely percolating, only to boil closer to November. The media keeps most people in a perpetual ADHD info intake state, and whats hot news 1 week, is completely forgotten by next weeks new hotness. We'll see, I sure would like to see the Democrats as a party, get stomped.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#26]
MSM will report nothing, Facebook and Twitter will censor it, and no arrests will happen.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm hoping that there is a strategy to how slow this is all going.  Like that they will start arresting and trying people during the election cycle.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure there is a strategy to how the Republicans are laying this out. It seems to me if I was a republican timing this I'd arrange for it to come to a head right before the election in November. If that is what they are doing and this is what they are releasing now there must be a hell of a lot more incriminating and damaging information yet to come.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
MSM will report nothing, Facebook and Twitter will censor it, and no arrests will happen.
View Quote
I used to think that but seeing what is being released now makes me think that isn't true. Trump isn't going to want to burn this stuff this far from the election and not have anything to top it in the fall.

I think we'll hear unconfirmed reports of low level indictments this summer. Indictments of people like Steele who know where all the bodies are buried both figuratively and literally and are scared to death of spending time in an American prison so are more than willing to talk.

I think the RNC strategy this coming election will be cleaning up the swamp. It won't be just a show, they will be taking the only poll that matters on the subject and if the people are behind it will then take the next step to going after the big names of the Obama administration.

I'm also starting to think that Trump won't run for reelection in 2020 if he drains the swamp. He'll want to show the world that he could do in one administration what others were unable to do in two. He'll also use not running for reelection to show that he wasn't the dictator that the media and the democrats tried to make him out to be.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably, but I hope that a ball has started rolling, and maybe it can gain momentum. The Internet has replaced traditional media to a large extent (at least with the young).
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#30]
And sadly not a thank no will happen to anyone.  Not saying that to be snarky, just bewildered.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Seeing HRC walk away from the server scandal with absolutely no ramifications convinced me that nothing will ever happen to these people no matter the evidence that arises. The article makes for a feel good story for the conservative base, but it does nothing to convince the ignorant liberals. Hell, they could behead someone on national television and they'd still walk free with the MSM gladly providing cover fire
View Quote
Hell, it's even worse than nothing for liberals and what they believe.

Without any consequences, it convinces them it's faux news troofer conspiracy crap.  For example, if it were real and Hillary's server was full of damning emails, she would be in prison right?  Fake.  Of course most of the MSM was joined at the hip with HRC and Obama and knows this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Reminiscent of a Mussolini smile, full of arrogance and void of conscience.

Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#33]
My God, the 'tards are going to have to hire a 2,000 manned team to provide cover for all the crimes their officials committed during the Obongo years.

I almost feel sorry for them.............but not quite.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Alas if we but only had laws that applied to everyone and justice delivered under those laws.

But we don't we have the political elite that are above them and illegal aliens that are immune to them while everyone else better follow them or pay the consequence.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Keep lining them up and eventually some will fall.  Most will not crack and take it to the grave.  Some will cover their asses and sing like a bird or die a mysterious death if suspected.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Without any consequences, it convinces them it's faux news troofer conspiracy crap.  For example, if it were real and Hillary's server was full of damning emails, she would be in prison right?  Fake.  Of course most of the MSM was joined at the hip with HRC and Obama and knows this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if they do get indicted, the narrative will be that Trump is imprisoning political enemies, just like the Nazis.  No matter the crime, they’ll push the “their only crime was opposing Trump” BS.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Me thinks the Democrat Party, complete with its PR department (the mass media) protests too much about Trump's supposed "collusion" with Russia.

Now we know why.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Me thinks the Democrat Party, complete with its PR department (the mass media) protests too much about Trump's supposed "collusion" with Russia.

Now we know why.
View Quote
If the dumbfucks hadn't tried to get him impeached........I wonder if these investigations would have even occurred?

I mean, Sessions and asshole Rosenstein were probably NEVER going to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#39]
There's that projection thing again.

Un-fucking-canny.

Also, if you fuck a guy out of $500k he just might not go along with your little clinton corruption new world order.

"These people are stupid." - Q
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
This country will burn to the ground before any of them get charged...
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Dup thread.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#42]
I KEEP HEARING THE TOILET FLUSH IN THE SWAMP. BUT WHEN I CHECK THE TURDS ARE STILL IN THERE.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I KEEP HEARING THE TOILET FLUSH IN THE SWAMP. BUT WHEN I CHECK THE TURDS ARE STILL IN THERE.  
View Quote
They are big ol' massive turds.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Same shit, different day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Where I'm at also.

No one will ever be held accountable for anything.  No one reading this will ever live to see such a thing.  Period.

This country is run by a thoroughly corrupt oligarchy that is for sale to the highest bidder, and if us peasants know what is good for us, we better pay our taxes and STFU, because if we get too uppity they will put us in our place.

"Held accountable."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where I'm at also.

"Held accountable."
(Removed -40xb)
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
(Removed -40xb)
In case you didn't realize it the good guys are winning right now. I know you're not used to winning so either crawl back into your safe space or figure out how to toughen the fuck up

I'm sick of this attitude
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The informant, Douglas Campbell, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that Moscow sent millions of dollars to the U.S. with the expectation that it would benefit the Clintons, while Hillary Clinton "quarterbacked a 'reset' in US-Russian relations" in her role as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, The Hill reported.

Key facts:

* Campbell participated in closed-door interviews with the Senate Judiciary, House Intelligence and House Oversight and Government Reform committees.

* Campbell said that Russian nuclear officials told him that Moscow hired an American lobbying firm, APCO Worldwide, because it was in a unique position to influence the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton in particular.

* Democrats are aggressively trying to discredit him but are having little success as "the FBI found Campbell’s undercover work valuable enough to reward him with a $50,000 check in 2016."

* Campbell says that the FBI told him that his work was "briefed to President Obama as part of his daily presidential briefing," which would mean that Obama was aware of the crimes committed by the Russian officials.

* The FBI forced him to pay $500,000 of his own money to Russian officials as bribes to facilitate his cover, and the bureau never reimbursed him despite their praise of his work and the fact that the ordeal was so stressful that he developed serious, life-threatening illnesses.

* Initially reports indicated that Campbell was threatened by the Obama administration in an attempt to silence him report before the 2016 election as they did not want this case hurting Hillary Clinton after then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch's Justice Department learned that he filed a lawsuit in a Maryland federal court. It was not immediately clear what the lawsuit was about, however, Sara Carter reports: "Campbell filed a lawsuit in Maryland federal court against the Russian nuclear entities asking for the return of the money he had to launder out of his own paychecks."

* "Russian and American executives implicated in the Tenex bribery scheme specifically asked him to try to help get the Uranium One deal approved by the Obama administration," The Hill noted.

* He provided documentation of the corruption and crimes taking place to help Russia to the Obama administration months before they made a series of decisions that directly benefited Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.

* He provided documentation to the Obama administration that showed that the Russian government was actively involved in trying to help Iran develop their nuclear capabilities years before the Obama administration implemented the now infamous Iran deal.

* He said that he was told by the FBI that the politics of the Obama administration overruled justice from taking place against the criminal activity that was happening.
View Quote
Read the rest @ https://www.dailywire.com/news/26891/bombshell-fbi-informant-uranium-one-scandal-ryan-saavedra

https://i.imgur.com/o2brSwa.gif
View Quote
I'm tired of these closed door hearings. Tired of  people like Rachel MadCow spinning and deflecting.
Time to do this stuff out in public so the American citizens can hear just how corrupt some of our so called leaders are...
People need to be sent to prison.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm also starting to think that Trump won't run for reelection in 2020 if he drains the swamp. He'll want to show the world that he could do in one administration what others were unable to do in two. He'll also use not running for reelection to show that he wasn't the dictator that the media and the democrats tried to make him out to be.
View Quote
I've had similar thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Were fighting a cancer that has spread throughout the entire government.  You don't cure cancer overnight. It takes some time.

This thread is proof that we've been infiltrated with posers or that some of you are used to having spineless leaders. We have Trump. The biggest backbone America has ever seen.

Learn to love the winning. It's happening all around you and stop becoming losers just because of a perceived setback.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top