BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
(Removed -40xb)

In case you didn't realize it the good guys are winning right now. I know you're not used to winning so either crawl back into your safe space or figure out how to toughen the fuck up

I'm sick of this attitude
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeing HRC walk away from the server scandal with absolutely no ramifications convinced me that nothing will ever happen to these people no matter the evidence that arises. The article makes for a feel good story for the conservative base, but it does nothing to convince the ignorant liberals. Hell, they could behead someone on national television and they'd still walk free with the MSM gladly providing cover fire
(Removed -40xb)

In case you didn't realize it the good guys are winning right now. I know you're not used to winning so either crawl back into your safe space or figure out how to toughen the fuck up

Do you know something I don't know?

Have prosecutors been appointed to pursue the PLETHORA of crimes committed by the previous Administration?

If so, do you know who they are???
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And nothing will happen to anyone.
Quoted:

So many bombshells.....so few consequences

(Removed -40xb)
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

MAGA

Violent shiting death for all involved!
View Quote
Better get cracking on churning out those effigies of Moss
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
(Removed -40xb)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(Removed -40xb)
I can understand their anger considering it took about 15 fucking minutes for Rosenstein to hire a special investigator to conduct the Russian collusion witch hunt.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Have prosecutors been appointed to pursue the PLETHORA of crimes committed by the previous Administration?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeing HRC walk away from the server scandal with absolutely no ramifications convinced me that nothing will ever happen to these people no matter the evidence that arises. The article makes for a feel good story for the conservative base, but it does nothing to convince the ignorant liberals. Hell, they could behead someone on national television and they'd still walk free with the MSM gladly providing cover fire
You can shut the fuck up too.

Give it some fucking time man. You can't do this overnight

Sit back and look at how orchestrated all of these releases and bombshells are.

We're not just fighting a corrupt government, we're also fighting a complicit media and a lot of powerful people and foreign governments.

If they went in there guns blazing and ripping the band-aid off quick, without more support of the citizens, Trump would lose and lose hard. He'd look like a tyrant going after the other political party.

It's being orchestrated for the only way to take it all down. It's not going to happen over night.

But the more pissed off we get the faster it can happen.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#7]
In 2016, Campbell filed a lawsuit in Maryland federal court against the Russian nuclear entities asking for the return of the money he had to launder out of his own paychecks. His lawyers were advised by the DOJ a few days of filing the lawsuit that prosecutors in the Fraud Section of the Justice Department under then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, demanded the withdrawal the lawsuit. According to a letter, obtained by this reporter, the DOJ threatened to destroy Campbell's reputation and prosecute him for violating a non-disclosure agreement he had signed with the FBI.
View Quote
FLL
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We're not just fighting a corrupt government, we're also fighting a complicit media and a lot of powerful people and foreign governments.

If they went in there guns blazing and ripping the band-aid off quick, without more support of the citizens, Trump would lose and lose hard. He'd look like a tyrant going after the other political party.

It's being orchestrated for the only way to take it all down. It's not going to happen over night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...........I am getting a bit impatient though.

I'd be much more confident if Trump hadn't picked Sessions as AG.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm tired of these closed door hearings. Tired of  people like Rachel MadCow spinning and deflecting.
Time to do this stuff out in public so the American citizens can hear just how corrupt some of our so called leaders are...
People need to be sent to prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The informant, Douglas Campbell, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that Moscow sent millions of dollars to the U.S. with the expectation that it would benefit the Clintons, while Hillary Clinton "quarterbacked a 'reset' in US-Russian relations" in her role as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, The Hill reported.

Key facts:

* Campbell participated in closed-door interviews with the Senate Judiciary, House Intelligence and House Oversight and Government Reform committees.

* Campbell said that Russian nuclear officials told him that Moscow hired an American lobbying firm, APCO Worldwide, because it was in a unique position to influence the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton in particular.

* Democrats are aggressively trying to discredit him but are having little success as "the FBI found Campbell's undercover work valuable enough to reward him with a $50,000 check in 2016."

* Campbell says that the FBI told him that his work was "briefed to President Obama as part of his daily presidential briefing," which would mean that Obama was aware of the crimes committed by the Russian officials.

* The FBI forced him to pay $500,000 of his own money to Russian officials as bribes to facilitate his cover, and the bureau never reimbursed him despite their praise of his work and the fact that the ordeal was so stressful that he developed serious, life-threatening illnesses.

* Initially reports indicated that Campbell was threatened by the Obama administration in an attempt to silence him report before the 2016 election as they did not want this case hurting Hillary Clinton after then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch's Justice Department learned that he filed a lawsuit in a Maryland federal court. It was not immediately clear what the lawsuit was about, however, Sara Carter reports: "Campbell filed a lawsuit in Maryland federal court against the Russian nuclear entities asking for the return of the money he had to launder out of his own paychecks."

* "Russian and American executives implicated in the Tenex bribery scheme specifically asked him to try to help get the Uranium One deal approved by the Obama administration," The Hill noted.

* He provided documentation of the corruption and crimes taking place to help Russia to the Obama administration months before they made a series of decisions that directly benefited Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.

* He provided documentation to the Obama administration that showed that the Russian government was actively involved in trying to help Iran develop their nuclear capabilities years before the Obama administration implemented the now infamous Iran deal.

* He said that he was told by the FBI that the politics of the Obama administration overruled justice from taking place against the criminal activity that was happening.
Read the rest @ https://www.dailywire.com/news/26891/bombshell-fbi-informant-uranium-one-scandal-ryan-saavedra

https://i.imgur.com/o2brSwa.gif
I'm tired of these closed door hearings. Tired of  people like Rachel MadCow spinning and deflecting.
Time to do this stuff out in public so the American citizens can hear just how corrupt some of our so called leaders are...
People need to be sent to prison.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Impatient enough to start calling legislators?

Impatient enough to share all of this with friends and family?

Impatient enough to start organizing?

Or are you so impatient you just bitch on ARFCOM about how nothing will happen and make it even harder for those that are fighting?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Impatient enough to start calling legislators?

Impatient enough to share all of this with friends and family?

Impatient enough to start organizing?

Or are you so impatient you just bitch on ARFCOM about how nothing will happen and make it even harder for those that are fighting?
View Quote
I have contacted all my legislators more than once on this........even by phone.

I have donated over $200K in my lifetime to right wing candidates and gun rights organizations.

I was involved in the open carry movement in Michigan and we won years ago.

The list goes on, and on............and on.................

How about you?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This country will burn to the ground before any of them get charged...
View Quote
We may get both?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
No but the investigations that were shut down under Oblammy have been re-opened under Trump.

That's a step. These things need to be done correctly, you can't just run out and arrest without the proper procedures
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#15]
“Because you’d be in jail”
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No but the investigations that were shut down under Oblammy have been re-opened under Trump.

That's a step. These things need to be done correctly, you can't just run out and arrest without the proper procedures
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not talking about arrests right now........I am talking about prosecutors assigned to investigations pursuing these crimes aggressively.

I have not heard any of that occurring yet.

It is time to start.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am not talking about arrests right now........I am talking about prosecutors assigned to investigations pursuing these crimes aggressively.

It is time to start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is time to start.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Where I'm at also.

This is just bread and circuses for the masses, and to drive ratings too.

No one will ever be held accountable for anything.  No one reading this will ever live to see such a thing.  Period.

That great experiment we had with freedom for 200 years is over.

This country is run by a thoroughly corrupt oligarchy that is for sale to the highest bidder, and if us peasants know what is good for us, we better pay our taxes and STFU, because if we get too uppity they will put us in our place.

Welcome to the Neo Feudalism.

"Held accountable."
View Quote
I am a little amused that people actually thought the "American Experiment" would actually last.

I understand how humans want the best for the future, but as a society we seriallly ignored history and the warnings of our founding fathers.

Now it's all over but the violence to come.

Subconsciously everyone knows it anyway. Just look at their actions. Trying to get all they can get before it all goes to shit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

(Removed -40xb)
View Quote
Crack open a history book friend. All great societies collapse. We're actually 30 years past our due date.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Crack open a history book friend. All great societies collapse. We're actually 30 years past our due date.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut the fuck up and stop being a defeatist bitch
No, to be fair he has a point..........IMHO, we ain't there yet but we ARE at the crossroads.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Big swamp.

And Sh--ty Schumer has been slow tracking all of Trump's appointments. Trump's roster isn't even complete yet.

In the mean time, the Rs in Congress have been doing a hell of a good job rooting out info. Even Graham.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
(Removed -40xb)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
(Removed -40xb)

Exposing corruption and criminal activity without severe consequences to act as a deterrent is not winning, it is just training them to do it better next time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I can understand their anger considering it took about 15 fucking minutes for Rosenstein to hire a special investigator to conduct the Russian collusion witch hunt.
View Quote
And then see Sessions suck Rosenstein's dick at that event last weekend.

There's going to have to be... alternative methods. Maybe some Marines or US Marshalls. The DOJ is still Swamp.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm shocked he is still alive.
View Quote
So am I. That guy has a target on his back, cancer, and a bad drinking habit. Not a good combination.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There's going to have to be... alternative methods. Maybe some Marines or US Marshalls. The DOJ is still Swamp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a tinfoiler I have been saying for a LONG TIME now that we are going to have to get the military involved in this eventually.

I don't know how to do it though considering all this stuff is domestic.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#26]
This must be the guy I heard about last year who was claiming to have pictures showing stacks of bribery money for Hilldog in the Uranium one deal...

Hope he doesn't suicide.... You rock Dude! Carry on...
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
“Because you’d be in jail”
View Quote
Still makes me giggle like a little girl...
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#28]
are those the winds of shit?  please God let that be the winds of shit coming.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

(Removed -40xb)

I'm starting to think you guys either can't be happy or you just don't want to win
View Quote
Yep, fuck that attitude.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Waiting for the CNN spin spin spin and re-spin
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
The 2018 election is almost here.

This and more will help.  A big win in 2018 means the public has been made aware of the dirty dealings
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
(Removed -40xb)

I'm starting to think you guys either can't be happy or you just don't want to win
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(Removed -40xb)

Realize that we have had 8 years of the democrat crime family at work with no ramifications

This includes the HRC and her classified email server.

Give it time to clean up the mess
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Between the dying thing and the gag order be slipped through the cracks.  Even now the msm is ignoring it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Were fighting a cancer that has spread throughout the entire government.  You don't cure cancer overnight. It takes some time.

This thread is proof that we've been infiltrated with posers or that some of you are used to having spineless leaders. We have Trump. The biggest backbone America has ever seen.

Learn to love the winning. It's happening all around you and stop becoming losers just because of a perceived setback.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I KEEP HEARING THE TOILET FLUSH IN THE SWAMP. BUT WHEN I CHECK THE TURDS ARE STILL IN THERE.  
Were fighting a cancer that has spread throughout the entire government.  You don't cure cancer overnight. It takes some time.

This thread is proof that we've been infiltrated with posers or that some of you are used to having spineless leaders. We have Trump. The biggest backbone America has ever seen.

Learn to love the winning. It's happening all around you and stop becoming losers just because of a perceived setback.
This.

We have to keep pressure on. Don't let the light be turned off. Same tactics and techniques the left uses. Squeaky wheel and all that.

Watergate took over a year to come to a head.

With this big of a zit, it's going to take longer than that, possibly.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Dying of cancer means he has no fear of the Death Machine.  Good for him for speaking out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#36]
If you ain't oligarchy, you're little people.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Realize that we have had 8 years of the democrat crime family at work with no ramifications

View Quote
Wrong. We've had a quarter-century. Clinton had 8 years to build the foundation. Bush did NOTHING to fix it for 8 years, Obama spent 8 years letting the Deep State solidify their hold.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Putin and Kerry Trade Jokes About Mysterious Briefcase
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's actually worse than that

16 of the 24 years prior to Trump were led by Democrats

Clinton 8yrs
Bush 8yrs
Obama 8yrs

Edit: beat by 2 minutes
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I must have missed this but what role did the FBI informant Campbell play in the uranium business?

Was he the guy who handled transportation contracts(?)
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#41]
If ever there was SOMEONE that needed to go to prison in all of these cases, it is hillary.

Uranium 1

Election tampering

Her canadian money laundering with the DNC aka foundation

Murder or murder for hire

Something, she just needs to go and die in prison and take bill with her.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I know, i'm early.. but..   RIP Douglas Campbell  
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Clinton 8yrs
Bush 8yrs
Obama 8yrs

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clinton 8yrs
Bush 8yrs
Obama 8yrs

And Bush was too "nice" or too corrupt and part of the swamp to undo the Clinton stuff.   At best we coasted during his years.  We didn't make any progress.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If the dumbfucks hadn't tried to get him impeached........I wonder if these investigations would have even occurred?
View Quote
I think about this every day.  I think they are really evil dumbfucks who were arrogant enough to believe they were evil geniuses.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And Bush was too "nice" or too corrupt and part of the swamp to undo the Clinton stuff.   At best we coasted during his years.  We didn't make any progress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clinton 8yrs
Bush 8yrs
Obama 8yrs

Agreed.  I was just pointing out the actual Democrats who occupied the office.  Neither Bush was worth a shit in my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clinton 8yrs
Bush 8yrs
Obama 8yrs

Patriot act, and such. It actually got worse during Bush. And he turned a blind eye to the Deep State digging in. They were still doing what they do all during Bush. You think Clinton wasn't still all up in some shady shit while ahe was a Senator?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Why aren't people being arrested at this point?!
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#48]
I expected this to be a RealGurkaDin thread based on the title.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sounds like a patriot who is bewildered at our government.

I’ve heard he has been wanting to tell his story for a long time.

Dude is dying of cancer so he has zero fucks!
View Quote
I hope God is with him, because it will not be the cancer that gets him.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#50]
will anyone every trust the FBI after all the bullshit during the Obama admin?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top