Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Liberal tears coffee is much better and based on the stickers they send with each bag they don’t pull punches.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#4]
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you’ll be standing all by yourself.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"
View Quote

LOL, I believe the same, except I've never donated a nickel to a democrat. I'd much rather put a republican in office and argue the merits of those views after the fact.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]
BRCC is a mcstain and Jug Ears supporter.  All I needed to know.  

They’re done.

And then they disavow this kid who is being railroaded.  That’s just dispicable.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's kinda what I thought.  Sure, they could have went to bat for him and made a real stand, but they didn't exactly throw him to the wolves.
View Quote

The Kyle thing isn’t the issue.  It’s their support for leftist politicians that is the issue.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's what you got out of my statement?

Once again, look up Nirvana fallacy. Not every situation has a perfect outcome. I can find/pick a coffee company based upon their 2A stance. When voting on a politician you don't always have an available option and are forced to choose a best option.

So yes, if there is an option that aligns with your views, you should choose that option. A company donating to act blue goes against my personal positions. That is a black or white issue for which I have a better option.

If I have two political candidates that both have donated to libs in the past, I don't have a nirvana option... So I'm forced to make the best decision.

You know, critical thinking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are trying to tell me it isn't black or white, while stating that is it black or white.

That's what you got out of my statement?

Once again, look up Nirvana fallacy. Not every situation has a perfect outcome. I can find/pick a coffee company based upon their 2A stance. When voting on a politician you don't always have an available option and are forced to choose a best option.

So yes, if there is an option that aligns with your views, you should choose that option. A company donating to act blue goes against my personal positions. That is a black or white issue for which I have a better option.

If I have two political candidates that both have donated to libs in the past, I don't have a nirvana option... So I'm forced to make the best decision.

You know, critical thinking.

You're trying to make things fit.  We only have 2 political candidates to choose from because people believe your logic. There is a long road of actions and choices that lead to those two candidates. Politicians can be primaried out or third party voted out.  We can do better, but the people rarely choose to do so.

I am in no way defending Evan H's actions and I am disappointed.  I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy here and advocating for trying to bring more people to our side rather than lighting the pitchforks for every indiscretion.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’ve been ordering BRCC coffee packs for my parents as XMas gifts for several years now. Last Thursday, before all of this came to light, I made my annual order (only a few bags, not a large order). Yesterday afternoon I emailed them asking for a cancellation and simply said why (the Kyle situation).

Shortly after 9pm last night I received a “your order shipped” email, and 5 minutes later a response to my cancel request saying “sorry it already shipped”... Right, on a Sunday night...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ROFL i responded to LEAH's email and get the email back. So apparently its just a canned auto response for cancellations. Guess that means they are getting hammered haha.

I’ve been ordering BRCC coffee packs for my parents as XMas gifts for several years now. Last Thursday, before all of this came to light, I made my annual order (only a few bags, not a large order). Yesterday afternoon I emailed them asking for a cancellation and simply said why (the Kyle situation).

Shortly after 9pm last night I received a “your order shipped” email, and 5 minutes later a response to my cancel request saying “sorry it already shipped”... Right, on a Sunday night...

Now that's pretty scummy.

For anyone who is using large quantities of coffee, you can buy a 50lb bag from these people and specify your roast profile. https://copantrade.com/ for about 1/4th what BRCC costs. I don't know their politics, but it's a family owned importer business and much further up the supply chain so there's less middlemen cutting in regardless. Very good coffee, too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#10]
BRCC. Exactly who and what I expect from Utah.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey Folgers Fans, here is the P&G board of Directors.  Bet you won't like who and what they've donated to.

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy’s, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang
Executive Vice President and Executive Advisor at Cisco Systems, Inc. (networking). Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of Accompany, Inc. (relationship intelligence). Director since 2017. Former Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., Splunk, and Informatica. Age 43. Member of the Audit and Innovation & Technology Committees.

Joseph Jimenez
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio (a biotech venture fund). Former Chief Executive Officer of Novartis AG (global healthcare), a position he held from 2010 to 2018. Director since 2018. Also a Director of General Motors. Age 60. Chair of the Innovation & Technology Committee and member of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee.

Debra L. Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Leading Women Defined, Inc. (association of strategic thought leaders). Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BET Networks (media and entertainment) from 2006 to 2018. Director since August 2020. Also a Director of Marriott International, Inc., Burberry Group plc, and AT&T, Inc. Age 66. Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy’s, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company (global entertainment). Director since 2019. Age 65. Member of the Audit and Compensation & Leadership Development Committees.

W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC (private equity). Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Boeing Company (aerospace, commercial jetliners and military defense systems). Director since 2003. Age 71. Lead Director, Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Nelson Peltz
Chief Executive Officer and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P. (investment management) since its formation in 2005. Director since 2018. Also a Director of Legg Mason, Inc., The Madison Square Garden Sports Corp., The Wendy's Company, and Sysco Corporation. Age 78. Member of the Governance & Public Responsibility and Innovation & Technology Committees.

David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Director since 2015. Also a Director of Delta Airlines. Age 62.

Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi (mobile media) since 2018. Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (multinational information technology) from 2015 to 2017. President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hewlett-Packard Company from 2011 to 2015, as well as Chairman of the Board from 2014 to 2015. Director since 2011, having previously served as a Director from 2003 to 2008. Also a Director of Dropbox. Age 64. Member of the Innovation & Technology Committees.

Patricia A. Woertz
Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archer Daniels Midland Company (agricultural processors of oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa, etc.). Director since 2008. Also a Director of 3M Company. Age 67. Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee.

View Quote

Folgers isn’t using fake support of the 2nd amendment  to sell coffee.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Keep doing the leg work outing these types, so we know where to spend our money.  Thanks!!
View Quote

This would make an excellent sub forum topic... "check here before you spend your money at company x"
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you’ll be standing all by yourself.
View Quote

I’m fine with that.  I won’t ever have to question my loyalty.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their views are antithetical to mine.

Gunowners are pretty much on our own anyway at this point.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't see an issue with their position on Rittenhouse or the The Blaze.

What I take umbrage with is Hafer's donations to ActBlue, Gabbard, and Obama, who are all anti-2A orgs/individuals.

If BRCC's goal was to support Vets regardless of political affiliation and divorced of traditionally right/left issues, they should have called themselves Vet Lives Matter CC or something blatantly related to military and Vet causes.

Instead Hafer poached an icon of Conservative, 2A Pro-Gun advocacy, the Black Rifle, to enrich himself and his friends.

I would like to hear his reasoning as to why he donated to blatant anti-2A individuals and causes.
View Quote

My feelings exactly.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you'll be standing all by yourself.
View Quote
I just require my allies to actually be allies.

BRCC is a bunch misdirecting lying asses.  They are not allies.

But drink what you want.  Liberty.  They will get no more gift dollars from....I don't drink coffee, but I have given a few bags as gifts.  I had about a $100 purchase for guys at work.  Not going to BRCC now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Kyle thing isn’t the issue.  It’s their support for leftist politicians that is the issue.
View Quote

THIS.

Kyle only shed light on their Libtard roots.

FBRCC.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Please don't resort to name calling and get the thread locked.

Highschool level drama is very unbecoming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, have the virtue signalling assholes at the beginning of the thread come back to apologize yet, now that the rest of the story has fleshed out?

Please don't resort to name calling and get the thread locked.

Highschool level drama is very unbecoming.

Was a general term. Considering the language used by the people taking up for brrc ( not you, you've always been very civil) at the beginning, i dont think the term is out of bounds.

If the shoe fits, sort of thing. We are all assholes. It is a matter of degree and frequency.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are setting yourself up to lie to yourself.  It is all but impossible to only align with those who share common views.  The very servers this site is hosted on are run and owned by a company who donates millions to lefty causes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If your allies are supporting a party whose members want you in a gulag or dead, pretty soon you’ll be there.

It’s not 1994 anymore and “agree to disagree” over whether we’re spending enough on welfare or whether we should be able to smoke a joint is no longer possible.  

The Democrats are an existential threat to the country as we know it and, increasingly, our actual lives and livelihoods.  Anyone supporting them in the face of that is either a crypto-Marxist or unforgivably stupid.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You're trying to make things fit.  We only have 2 political candidates to choose from because people believe your logic. There is a long road of actions and choices that lead to those two candidates. Politicians can be primaried out or third party voted out.  We can do better, but the people rarely choose to do so.

I am in no way defending Evan H's actions and I am disappointed.  I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy here and advocating for trying to bring more people to our side rather than lighting the pitchforks for every indiscretion.
View Quote

I agree. I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary expressly because of his 2A views. That did Jack shit for my ultimate choice for president that year.

The point I'm making is we have choices. I don't expect a company to hold all of my opinions... If the ceo came out as a hardcore pro choice person I wouldn't really care even though it's the opposite of what I believe.

But in this case, it's supposedly a 2A company that has made their fortune as a big pro 2A company making videos making fun of leftists and then out of the side of their face theyre supporting Zero, Tulsa, and making contributions to ActBlue with the money their making off me. Thats bullshit by every stretch of the imagination and not okay.

I don't think it's hypocritical at all for someone to cancel them and also support Trump, despite him making dem contributions in the past. It's an apples to orange comparison, especially when you consider Trumps contributions were very likely business related while BRCCs contributions in no stretch of the imagination would be considered business related... It was flat out support for the enemy. But again, in one situation we have many options to find the best that fits out personal positions and in the other situation we have to make the best choice of the two options, those are two very different situations.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I ended up ordering a bag of their stuff after I saw Kyle in the shirt, well once it gets here I think I will have to send it back to them.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Courtesy of another thread I went with stockmill instead. Have a few roasts on the way. Cancelled 4 bags aonth and ecs

https://i.imgur.com/LBUrYyu.png
View Quote
I called to cancel my ECS just now. I called at 9AM when they opened and it was a 20 minute wait.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You're okay with a company selling bags of coffee marketed to gun owners while the ceo gives money to politicians like Obama?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This also, lots of "triggered" people on this site as of late.

J-
You're okay with a company selling bags of coffee marketed to gun owners while the ceo gives money to politicians like Obama?

Great business model.....Until you get caught.

Our list of friendlies is shrinking by the day. Not sure if they are trying to align with what they know is coming or be the agents of change themselves.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You are setting yourself up to lie to yourself.  It is all but impossible to only align with those who share common views.  The very servers this site is hosted on are run and owned by a company who donates millions to lefty causes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never thought of this site as an “ally” for multiple reasons.

It’s a place to BS with fellow gun owners and to learn about my guns.  That’s it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm curious, does your stance on which companies you chose to do business with extend to the politicians you choose to support?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boy they are hurting bad LOL. after they said it was cancelled they responded with this.

Your request (916569) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Leah C. (Black Rifle Coffee Company)

Nov 23, 2020, 7:58 CST

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Black Rifle Coffee!

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment (except if you have not served or goes against what democrats feel the 2A to be). Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Contrary to previous reports, we have NOT ended our relationship with the Blaze and our relationship remains unchanged. View our public statement here: https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1330657893213986816?s=21

FIFT
lol, donating to democrats and preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment   are 100% mutally exclusive.

They can take their 20 years service and shove it up their red commie asses.  They get ZERO respect for that.

I'm curious, does your stance on which companies you chose to do business with extend to the politicians you choose to support?

I understand where you are going. Little different when the choices are as limited as a presidential race. Pragmatism is a necessity in such instance. When buying luxury items, not as necessary.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've updated the OP with more details.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I agree on the Rittenhouse part....a simple statement saying "We didn't sponsor Rittenhouse" would have simply been a factual statement that I would have understood from a business standpoint.  Pulling advertising from the Blaze was retarded.....owners donating to vocal anti-2A politicians is pants on head retarded.
View Quote

It sounds like they only pulled a personality's BRCC coupon code at the Blaze, not pull their whole sponsorship, unless I'm missing something.

Their PR-speak rationale as to why they pulled the code wasn't really coherent though. The "don't want to make money on a tragedy" just doesn't ring true in this case.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#31]
The "purity spiral" is something that is generally associated with the progressive left in the US...and the root of the saying that "the left will eat itself."

I love how easily some freedom-loving folks will spin that mirror around on themselves.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:32:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Are people actually upset about others leaving negative reviews and canceling coffee subscriptions? Only positive reviews should be allowed? The same thing happened with Team Wendy - people said their piece, made their choice, and that was that. Some are very quick to claim leftist-style cancel culture over dissatisfaction. Its nothing alike.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I sure do. But I don't carry it to protect property that doesnt belong to me. I don't carry it to go stand around in a riot. Are you here to provide anything of worth to the site, or just spout propaganda.

Kyle chose to do those things. He didnt have to. He wanted to.
View Quote

I have a feeling I spend a bit more time participating in tech forums than you do. Can you tell me what the relationship Kyle had to the property he came there to clean up, and protect? It seemed he was there to assist those who were injured during the general lawlessness as well. You know for sure he has no interest in the property he was defending, or are you here to troll?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

LOL, I believe the same, except I've never donated a nickel to a democrat. I'd much rather put a republican in office and argue the merits of those views after the fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"

You’re wasting your time with him.  He is a hardcore leftist.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The "purity spiral" is something that is generally associated with the progressive left in the US...and the root of the saying that "the left will eat itself."

I love how easily some freedom-loving folks will spin that mirror around on themselves.
View Quote

The left seems to be doing OK.  Maybe the high road isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Damn, I wonder how badly BRCC is doing from all this. I pulled up their newest YT video, comments are flooded with similar content, it’s amazing.

It’s really shame, using money generated from guys and gals, who think they’re supporting a balls-to-the-wall pro-America/freedom/guns company, to support people that actively go against that. You’d think that a company with such strongly worded messaging wouldn’t see the need to pander to the other side
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

While there is some truth to the above statement.....I think most people would have to agree that their allies views would have to at least be SIMILAR

Donating $ to communists and taking sides with antifa over KR is not at all similar....it's the complete opposite

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#39]

In some parts of the country, both groups are enemies of liberty.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not surprised you would defend folks that actively work to undermine core American liberties.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

BOOM!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is about freedom - the freedom to make a buying decision of a niche product where there are countless alternatives.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have a feeling I spend a bit more time participating in tech forums than you do. Can you tell me what the relationship Kyle had to the property he came there to clean up, and protect? It seemed he was there to assist those who were injured during the general lawlessness as well. You know for sure he has no interest in the property he was defending, or are you here to troll?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure do. But I don't carry it to protect property that doesnt belong to me. I don't carry it to go stand around in a riot. Are you here to provide anything of worth to the site, or just spout propaganda.

Just another leftist troll allowed to go unchecked.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is exclusively here to troll EVERY thread he gets involved in.  And should have caught a ban a long time ago.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment. Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Hell, I can find some dems and RINOs that support the 2nd amendment. The difference between us is they don't think we should do anything but hunt rabbits and deer with it. I believe, as the founders did, that it's a check against tyrannical government.
View Quote

At the end of the day, BRCC supports politicians that have clearly, loudly and repeatedly stated they will pass laws that may make a SWAT team stack up at your front door at 2am because through no action on your part, you are now considered a violent felon.
Or force you to pay thousands in additional taxes and at the same time making your lawfully purchased property valueless and unable to be sold or passed down.
Or leave you unprotected in an increasingly violent world.
And (the real goal) make your resistance to tyranny much more difficult (the real reason for the 2A and the real reason why the left pushes so hard against it).

I don't have a dog in the fight, other then one box of their (Caffeinated as fuck) K cups I got as a Christmas gift and watching a few of their goofy videos, I have zero involvement in the company either way.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not surprised you would defend folks that actively work to undermine core American liberties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does it regularly on this forum.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're fine with the CEO of a company whoring out a symbol of the 2A, the Black Rifle, donating to anti-gun causes and individuals?

They were never freedom loving in the first place if true.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#48]
My first reaction was, the statement on Kyle was damage control which could have been stated a lot differently. I don't care for the statement but I understand what they were trying to do. Twitter has a way of making companies buckle in order to keep their perceived image and reputation in tact.

However, the deciding factor for me canceling my subscription with BRCC was the CEO and his political donations in the past. I even put that in the "why are you canceling your sub" section.

I believe the reason why so many on here, IG, Twitter, etc. are upset is because BRCC made a ton of money by creating an image that most conservatives love and admire. Now we see the CEO's donation history and it's apparent the company image he created was either a sham from the start or he felt he needed to play both sides of the aisle in hopes of keeping his business going. Either way, as a company owner, you should know that when your name is literally named after a weapon that the left wants to ban, that you're gonna take a lot of heat when your donation history is made public.

The best example I can think of would be if we found out that the owners of this site were secretly donating to democratic parties. It's all about the image and if you make a fortune from said image, well, now you're stuck with it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

All sheep.
No individual thought.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is freedom loving about the coffee company? Oh,they shoot guns and make fun videos to watch? So do a whole bunch of liberals who make movies with guns and then support gun control ???????

Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top