BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is exclusively here to troll EVERY thread he gets involved in.  And should have caught a ban a long time ago.
View Quote

This thread (unsurprisingly) has attracted them all.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?
View Quote

FEC website search is easy.  You can do it by name:

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2020&min_date=01%2F01%2F2019&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020

There are multiple donations by an Evan Hafer listed.

Two do have BRCC listed as the employer.  The most recent two.  One to Tulsi, the other to McKeon for Nevada(a republican).

There are 5 others listed:

A $500 donation to Obama for America(employer listed as  Department of Defense)

4 donations($100 each) to John McCain 2008 Inc (employer listed as US Army)

ETA - this was yesterday.  I just did another search(in case my memory sucks) and now the only one I see under Hafer's name is the one for Tulsi Aloha.

Which brings up the question.  Can these contributions be scrubbed from the FEC website, and is Hafer doing so?  He's been confronted quite a bit about the donations in the past 24 hours.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The "purity spiral" is something that is generally associated with the progressive left in the US...and the root of the saying that "the left will eat itself."

I love how easily some freedom-loving folks will spin that mirror around on themselves.
View Quote

Hafer’s given way more money and support to leftist causes than anyone should be comfortable with.

It’s not left-leaning libertarian behavior he’s supporting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Canceled yesterday.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't see an issue with their position on Rittenhouse or the The Blaze.

What I take umbrage with is Hafer's donations to ActBlue, Gabbard, and Obama, who are all anti-2A orgs/individuals.

If BRCC's goal was to support Vets regardless of political affiliation and divorced of traditionally right/left issues, they should have called themselves Vet Lives Matter CC or something blatantly related to military and Vet causes.

Instead Hafer poached an icon of Conservative, 2A Pro-Gun advocacy, the Black Rifle, to enrich himself and his friends.

I would like to hear his reasoning as to why he donated to blatant anti-2A individuals and causes.
View Quote

I do take a bit of an issue with their position on Rittenhouse and the Blaze.
They threw some support to a jailed Marine claiming self defense. The CEO liked some tweets on Twitter shitting on Kyle, a civilian.
Plus they did initially withdraw ad spending from the Blaze because of the leftwing tantrum.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"
View Quote

Cop out IMO.

"real" libertarians would never support the criminalization of property, punitive taxation of property or any attempt to disarm the populace.

I am nominally libertarian and support gay rights, drug decriminalization and think you should be able to buy a machine gun over the counter (or make one in your garage) sans govt permission. I also support Kyle.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've updated the OP with more details.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you’ll be standing all by yourself.

Their views are antithetical to mine.

Gunowners are pretty much on our own anyway at this point.

Tulsi is a veteran, and I know at one point that was the most important thing to BRCC.

As for the rest, I need to do some reading. Does anyone have a link to the donations, or a screenshot?

Okay, so he donated to McCain also?

So far I’m seeing some things that are disappointing, and need to be brought up, but I’m not seeing anything worthy of outrage, and certainly nothing worthy of calling him an enemy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All sheep.
No individual thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "purity spiral" is something that is generally associated with the progressive left in the US...and the root of the saying that "the left will eat itself."

I love how easily some freedom-loving folks will spin that mirror around on themselves.

All sheep.
No individual thought.

LOL

Tell us.....how often is there a concensus on arfcom about anything...ever....anywhere?

Anytime there is, it is taken as nearly gospel.

Sheep? Ha.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
and certainly nothing worthy of calling him an enemy.
View Quote

So donating to a gun grabber while saying you're pro 2A doesn't move your meter?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know how I know you haven't read beyond the first page of this thread?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So far I’m seeing some things that are disappointing, and need to be brought up, but I’m not seeing anything worthy of outrage, and certainly nothing worthy of calling him an enemy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you’ll be standing all by yourself.

Remember McCain was running against Obama in 2008.  I don’t have a problem with donations to his presidential campaign.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you require that your allies views be identical to your own, pretty soon you'll be standing all by yourself.
View Quote
This isn't "Evan likes beans in his chili fuck him and I hope he goes bankrupt.". The guy is profiting off of the image of being pro 2nd amendment while directly funding politicians that would turn is into felons if they had their way.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So donating to a gun grabber while saying you're pro 2A doesn't move your meter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and certainly nothing worthy of calling him an enemy.

You’re ignoring the first part of the post you quoted?

So far I’m seeing some things that are disappointing, and need to be brought up

Like I said, being a veteran is of huge importance to some of those guys, so while I don’t sympathize with supporting her, I can understand why he may have done it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This isn't "Evan likes beans in his chili fuck him and I hope he goes bankrupt.". The guy is profiting off of the image of being pro 2nd amendment while directly funding politicians that would turn is into felons if they had their way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll be homeless in the street if you boycotted every company who was and/or donated to liberal causes. The difference here is when one talks out of both sides of their mouth.

Yes, which is why the whole cancel culture is way overboard on every level.  As a society we are making choices based on political leanings and rule of mob.

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.
Evan Hafer is not in our ranks. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He donated to Obama.
Appeared with rabid Never Trumper David Frum in a Trump bashing  podcast.
On a Joe Rogan podcast voiced his support for gun control.
Liked these tweets about Kyle.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your being vocal with your wallet is actually more cancelling that being vocal with your mouth.  Cancelling is an attempt to make another person or company do as you would like or not 'do' anymore because of your actions.  This thread is being used to educate other of like mind and attempt to have them come to the same conclusions.

Pink Pussy hats scream and tweet.  GD discusses the finer points of logos and donations while switching coffee brands.

Potato / Potato
View Quote
Wrong
Canceling someone is throwing them out of social or professional circles, that is the official definition.  No one here is asking for the CEO or company to be excluded from any social groups or professional associations.  Can Benchmade still sell at gun shows, and advertise at industry events?  You have no clue what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They threw some support to a jailed Marine claiming self defense. The CEO liked some tweets on Twitter shitting on Kyle, a civilian.
Plus they did initially withdraw ad spending from the Blaze because of the leftwing tantrum.

View Quote

How can you take issue with Kyle and blaze. They said they don’t sponsor Kyle and they didn’t appreciate them posting the picture and discount below it implying they were giving support to Kyle. They gave money to the marine because he was a vet and vets are what they’re all about. You are super upset about some really small stuff. It’s actually impressive.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Find me something BRCC has done that shows support for citizens who aren't vets to own and use ARs for their intended purpose.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Remember McCain was running against Obama in 2008.  I don’t have a problem with donations to his presidential campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there no dates on the donations?

I’m just speculating here, but maybe he donated to McCain in 2008, and then in 2012 he donated to Obama because Romney had a history of being terrible, and an anti gunner.

Then he donated to Tulsi simply because she’s a veteran.

If it happened like that I hardly see anything nefarious about it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean BRCC has been a sponsor at matches I’ve been to and seen posted....
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Wait? A lifestyle brand,  vet owned, tacticool appeal company with inked up, bearded dudes and scantily cladded thots acting like a douchebag?  

Say it ain't so!

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#23]
A big boo hoo for Evan.

Evan pretty much let his monkey Mat Best (his exec vice president) off his leash and allowed him to make videos to promote the veteran, gun loving, conservative, "fuck yea - 'Merica" themes to pump marketing associated with the brand.   Wonder how much of the lifestyle for Evan and Mat will be effected by the fallout of Evan's double speak/play both sides.  Wonder how many of those vets that he employs will be looking at losing their jobs based on Evan's faux pas?  

The donations are bad enough to some of the candidates named, for a company who puts on a conservative mask, but the donations to ActBlue are a big fucking flag to me since you don't know where those funds went to.  ActBlue is a way to bring dark money into politics.

So reap it Evan, get Mat to make a new video firing a SAW into a JURA Z8 Automatic Coffee Machine until the belt runs out, because that is what you have done to your brand.          

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He donated to Obama.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/brcc_jpg-1697269_jpeg-1697982.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He donated to Obama.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/brcc_jpg-1697269_jpeg-1697982.JPG

Do you have a link to where he supports gun control?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#26]
The new info in OP has swayed me. Fbrcc. Ill not support those who support my enemy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:03:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How can you take issue with Kyle and blaze. They said they don’t sponsor Kyle and they didn’t appreciate them posting the picture and discount below it implying they were giving support to Kyle. They gave money to the marine because he was a vet and vets are what they’re all about. You are super upset about some really small stuff. It’s actually impressive.
View Quote

It takes 2 seconds to look at their coffee lineup to see that isn't true.

They pander to the gun/conservative community hard, which isn't just vets...

The Kyle stuff is meh to me. I never drank their coffee, overpriced, hipster shit IMO But, if their owner donated to anti 2a people/companies while getting rich off the 2a community then that that is a different story. And they'll deserve what they get.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only by you. The "purity spiral" is usually found in extremist organizations and affiliations.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I agree. I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary expressly because of his 2A views. That did Jack shit for my ultimate choice for president that year.

The point I'm making is we have choices. I don't expect a company to hold all of my opinions... If the ceo came out as a hardcore pro choice person I wouldn't really care even though it's the opposite of what I believe.

But in this case, it's supposedly a 2A company that has made their fortune as a big pro 2A company making videos making fun of leftists and then out of the side of their face theyre supporting Zero, Tulsa, and making contributions to ActBlue with the money their making off me. Thats bullshit by every stretch of the imagination and not okay.

I don't think it's hypocritical at all for someone to cancel them and also support Trump, despite him making dem contributions in the past. It's an apples to orange comparison, especially when you consider Trumps contributions were very likely business related while BRCCs contributions in no stretch of the imagination would be considered business related... It was flat out support for the enemy. But again, in one situation we have many options to find the best that fits out personal positions and in the other situation we have to make the best choice of the two options, those are two very different situations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're trying to make things fit.  We only have 2 political candidates to choose from because people believe your logic. There is a long road of actions and choices that lead to those two candidates. Politicians can be primaried out or third party voted out.  We can do better, but the people rarely choose to do so.

I am in no way defending Evan H's actions and I am disappointed.  I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy here and advocating for trying to bring more people to our side rather than lighting the pitchforks for every indiscretion.

I agree. I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary expressly because of his 2A views. That did Jack shit for my ultimate choice for president that year.

The point I'm making is we have choices. I don't expect a company to hold all of my opinions... If the ceo came out as a hardcore pro choice person I wouldn't really care even though it's the opposite of what I believe.

But in this case, it's supposedly a 2A company that has made their fortune as a big pro 2A company making videos making fun of leftists and then out of the side of their face theyre supporting Zero, Tulsa, and making contributions to ActBlue with the money their making off me. Thats bullshit by every stretch of the imagination and not okay.

I don't think it's hypocritical at all for someone to cancel them and also support Trump, despite him making dem contributions in the past. It's an apples to orange comparison, especially when you consider Trumps contributions were very likely business related while BRCCs contributions in no stretch of the imagination would be considered business related... It was flat out support for the enemy. But again, in one situation we have many options to find the best that fits out personal positions and in the other situation we have to make the best choice of the two options, those are two very different situations.

We don't disagree, but I would like companies like BRCC to get fully red pilled.  I want as many allies as possible. For me, I am getting burned out from all the "outrage" I am supposed to have all the time.  BRCC (or at least Evan) fucked up, but I would give them the opportunity to make it right.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not surprised you would defend folks that actively work to undermine core American liberties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"

Not surprised you would defend folks that actively work to undermine core American liberties.

Lol, please tell me who is not? Everyone believes liberties have limits. Everyone supports restrictions of some kind. Everyone defends the ones they think are in "their side."

You're no different.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you donate to democrats you support gun control.  If you own a company called "black rifle coffee company" which trades on the opposite of gun control why make that donation.  This is more troubling to me than a poorly worded weekend press release.  

Same with benchmade, the stunt was compounded by the donations to people who want to take rights away.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said I took some issue with BRCC over their stance on Kyle and Blaze.
BRCC tried to claim they don't do legal advocacy.
Well they do...for military guys. They were dishonest about it.
Then because of the CEOs apparent dislike of Kyle and the left's hissy fit, they initially withdrew their ad spending on the Blaze podcast.
It was only after the even bigger backlash from the right hit that they backtracked on the ad spend.
Is it their right to do all that? Certainly.
Am I allowed to say it's weak and shitty? Yup.
Those things are just part of the bigger picture that makes me say fuck them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I swear this place is worse than a bunch of boozed up women in a bridge club regarding gossip and hearsay.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It takes 2 seconds to look at their coffee lineup to see that isn't true.

They pander to the gun/conservative community hard, which isn't just vets...

The Kyle stuff is meh to me. I never drank their coffee, overpriced, hipster shit IMO But, if their owner donated to anti 2a people/companies while getting rich off the 2a community then that that is a different story. And they'll deserve what they get.
View Quote

Vets are who their giving jobs to and money. So when people asked why they would give financial support to a vet and not Kyle. Well Kyle isn’t a vet is a big glaring difference. I don’t disagree that obviously they’re entire thing is guns and vets.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Was a general term. Considering the language used by the people taking up for brrc ( not you, you've always been very civil) at the beginning, i dont think the term is out of bounds.

If the shoe fits, sort of thing. We are all assholes. It is a matter of degree and frequency.
View Quote
I might be an asshole, but I didn't think the Kyle thing was a deal breaker. I vocally support the kid and donated $100 to his cause, and I'll tell anyone anywhere that I did it. But, if a company wants to stay out of a shit show like Kenosha that has nothing to do with their product, I can't really blame them. But the political donations *coupled* with that, gives it a whole different tint. Hafer and the whole BRCC brand are simply a fraud.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#37]
The fact that their Canadian VP is obviously in cahoots with Hilary tells me everything I need to know about these BRCC nitwits. They aren't our friend.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you donate to democrats you support gun control.  If you own a company called "black rifle coffee company" which trades on the opposite of gun control why make that donation.  This is more troubling to me than a poorly worded weekend press release.  

Same with benchmade, the stunt was compounded by the donations to people who want to take rights away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So because one person at the top possibly transgressed we should burn the whole company, and everyone with it?

You know there are possibilities between worshipping something and going scorched earth on it?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Holy shit are those real?
View All Quotes

The thin blue line is. Dunno about the racist one.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m just speculating here, but maybe he donated to McCain in 2008, and then in 2012 he donated to Obama because Romney had a history of being terrible, and an anti gunner.

View Quote

Thought it was 2008 for McCain from what was posted here.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I said I took some issue with BRCC over their stance on Kyle and Blaze.
BRCC tried to claim they don't do legal advocacy.
Well they do...for military guys. They were dishonest about it.
Then because of the CEOs apparent dislike of Kyle and the left's hissy fit, they initially withdrew their ad spending on the Blaze podcast.
It was only after the even bigger backlash from the right hit that they backtracked on the ad spend.
Is it their right to do all that? Certainly.
Am I allowed to say it's weak and shitty? Yup.
Those things are just part of the bigger picture that makes me say fuck them.
View Quote

Oh man that’s some really atrocious stuff. No wonder your jimmies are so ruffled. Someone doesn’t like trump? Someone told blaze to not insinuate Kyle sponsorship. I mean if that gets you to outrage level I can only imagine you having to drive in traffic.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Fables of Aesop - The Bat, Birds, and The Beasts

Moral:  A Bat could not choose sides in a potential war. When peace came, neither side would accept him.

A great conflict was about to come off between the Birds and the Beasts. When the two armies were collected together the Bat hesitated which to join. The Birds that passed his perch said: “Come with us”; but he said: “I am a Beast.”

Later on, some Beasts who were passing underneath him looked up and said: “Come with us”; but he said: “I am a Bird.”

Luckily at the last moment peace was made, and no battle took place, so the Bat came to the Birds and wished to join in the rejoicings, but they all turned against him and he had to fly away.

He then went to the Beasts, but soon had to beat a retreat, or else they would have torn him to pieces. “Ah,” said the Bat, “I see now, “He that is neither one thing nor the other has no friends.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't  bring reason into this! They want to keep throwing a hissy fit!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This thread (unsurprisingly) has attracted them all.  

View Quote

The blue falcons come out in flocks... Its funny.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the above speculation is possible?
If it were, would that be worthy of all this outrage? I’d like to see more evidence before I condemn the guy and his company.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I require that my allies don’t support my enemy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fables of Aesop - The Bat, Birds, and The Beasts

Moral:  A Bat could not choose sides in a potential war. When peace came, neither side would accept him.

View Quote
You sit on a fence, you get splinters.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
BRCC. Exactly who and what I expect from Utah.
View Quote

The Mitt Romney of coffee.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Holy shit are those real?
View Quote

There is no BLM coffee listed on their website. FWIW, I did cancel my subscription to BRCC because of this issue and I wont be supporting them any further.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#50]
After reading more of the facts presented in this thread, I canceled my subscription and pending order last night.

Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top