BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

TONS shrewd business people donate to everyone.

Lots of people here ignoring how Trump showered radical leftist scum with donations as a private citizen.
View Quote

So where are the BRCC donations to Pro-gun groups?

Open your eyes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Pretty disappointed in how this all turned out.

The initial statement was pretty typical corporate speak, which was lame and out of line with their 'image'.

The rest of the stuff that followed was disheartening to say the least. For me it was about supporting a local, veteran owned company. It was about buying coffee and them donating bags to troops while my brother was deployed overseas. It the was the support they gave to local LEOs, of which several are good friends.

To see that the CEO of the company has merely put on a facade of conservatism while donating to vehemently anti-right and anti-2A candidates is what really pisses me off the most.
View Quote

This right here.  As a vet, I bought into the whole "bro vet" marketing.  Willfully overpaying for coffee thinking the proceeds were going to good causes.  While they donate my hard earned money to anti-2A bullshit.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because we disagree with your opinion on what is "minimal".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So because one person at the top possibly transgressed we should burn the whole company, and everyone with it?

You know there are possibilities between worshipping something and going scorched earth on it?
Why are you being such an extremist with your language?  No one here is trying to "burn" the whole company, they're simply not going to buy their products.  Was benchmade burned down? Was the NFL burned down?
What's your problem with people being free to spend their own hard earned money how they want?
I don't think he is upset with how we choose to spend our money. He is upset that people are sharing what they learned about BRCC and others are choosing the same.

BRCC might survive. Others have done similar and survived. Owner is free to contribute to leftists. Patrons are free to buy someone elses coffee when they find out about it and don't like it. Shrug. Free Market on a Monday.

Why would I be “upset” about anything?

What’s been “found out” is minimal, all I’m saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

Apparently we do, but that still doesn’t mean I’m upset about it.

I try to make the most rational decisions that I can, so if I see some real evidence (not circumstantial) that he’s antigun and just using us as a cash cow I’ll be as outraged as the rest of you, but we aren’t there yet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is, however, a federal crime to lie on it.
View Quote

Touche'.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
LOL.  Buy the coffee you want.

What has been found out means a lot to some people who care about a certain cause and less to others.

You be you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be "upset" about anything?

What's been "found out" is minimal, all I'm saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

LOL.  Buy the coffee you want.

What has been found out means a lot to some people who care about a certain cause and less to others.

You be you.

I don’t even buy their coffee regularly, it’s just an occasional thing, and not for probably a year at this point.

I just want something more solid than we have.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You gotta timestamp?  I watched the whole thing when it came out and don't remember any proguncontrol shit.  I'm pretty quick to cut ties to anything not aligned with my values.
@68Ford
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You gotta timestamp?  I watched the whole thing when it came out and don't remember any proguncontrol shit.  I'm pretty quick to cut ties to anything not aligned with my values.
@68Ford

Afraid not. Came from another member.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know roughly at what point gun control is discussed in the Joe Rogan podcast?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I try to make the most rational decisions that I can, so if I see some real evidence (not circumstantial) that he’s antigun and just using us as a cash cow I’ll be as outraged as the rest of you, but we aren’t there yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So because one person at the top possibly transgressed we should burn the whole company, and everyone with it?

You know there are possibilities between worshipping something and going scorched earth on it?
Why are you being such an extremist with your language?  No one here is trying to "burn" the whole company, they're simply not going to buy their products.  Was benchmade burned down? Was the NFL burned down?
What's your problem with people being free to spend their own hard earned money how they want?
I don't think he is upset with how we choose to spend our money. He is upset that people are sharing what they learned about BRCC and others are choosing the same.

BRCC might survive. Others have done similar and survived. Owner is free to contribute to leftists. Patrons are free to buy someone elses coffee when they find out about it and don't like it. Shrug. Free Market on a Monday.

Why would I be “upset” about anything?

What’s been “found out” is minimal, all I’m saying is that maybe it would be prudent to wait for a bit more info before we make decisions.

I don't expect you to be outraged. We may disagree on the issues or "transgressions", but that is hardly a hanging offense.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I just live chatted with Customer Support on their website.  She left the chat.  She copy and pasted the company's official statement about their military service and they didn't end their relationship with The Blaze.  I said, that's great, but I didn't mention that, I was asking why Evan was supporting anti 2A politicians with the money we provided while pretending to be pro 2A.  She had nothing.

Their chat bot (who initially took my chat) even had the company statement pasted and copied just based on the key words in my text.  They are obviously getting hammered.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone that supports BRCC is supporting Hilary as well. Its really as simple as that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does anyone know roughly at what point gun control is discussed in the Joe Rogan podcast?
View Quote

Here is the timestamps guys list (early in the comments).  I hit the obvious ones but it may be somewhere else. I honestly don't remember them being proguncontrol but it is on the background while I work

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just live chatted with Customer Support on their website.  She left the chat.  She copy and pasted the company's official statement about their military service and they didn't end their relationship with The Blaze.  I said, that's great, but I didn't mention that, I was asking why Evan was supporting anti 2A politicians with the money we provided while pretending to be pro 2A.  She had nothing.

Their chat bot (who initially took my chat) even had the company statement pasted and copied just based on the key words in my text.  They are obviously getting hammered.
View Quote

Asking some questions now myself.

ETA: they won't answer
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Here is the timestamps guys list (early in the comments).  I hit the obvious ones but it may be somewhere else. I honestly don't remember them being proguncontrol but it is on the background while I work

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95830/Screenshot_20201123-121302_png-1698078.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95830/Screenshot_20201123-121302_png-1698078.JPG

That is on me then. I took the word of someone who may have misremembered.
I can vouch for the David Frum video.
He's a dem that pretended to be a Republican for years.
He despises Conservatives. Once Trump got elected he let the mask fall.
If you aren't on a podcast to tell him how full of shit he is then you should not be there period.
Hafer does not do so.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep, they seem to think this is about the Blaze or Kyle.  They are pretending like Evan supporting anti 2A politicians isn't happening.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Open your eyes.
View Quote

They donate to shooting matches often.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#16]
If this were just the Obama/Tulsi donations in question, the ceo could maybe play the "I'm just a soldier and don't know anything about politics" card and possibly be able to salvage a bit of the company's reputation. Maybe lose 25% of their business and downsize after the apology tour. If they were smart, they would be rolling out every donation he/the company has ever made to the NRA/GOA etc. to counter the anti gun narrative.  If he/they haven't been smart enough to establish a track record of doing specifically that (with a company named Black Rifle Coffee Company), well, LOL, it sucks to be stupid I guess.

Protip: if you run a company that is marketed 100% on Merica! F-Ya! you had better have a plan for dealing with the liberal opposition when they come for you. They will come, especially when you start to see success. If you are a closeted liberal/formal liberal running said company? Ya, your cover and come to Jesus transformation needs to be doubly air tight and well documented. Businesses/ business leaders do this all the time, not necessarily because they care about an issue, but because it is smart to establish a backstop of credibility for when your motives get called into question.

The ActBlue donation be the CEO really drives a nail into their coffin in this case however. That shows a level of recent political awareness that goes beyond "sorry bra, I just liked that Tulsi is a vet!" No one haphazardly donates $500 to ActBlue, it simply doesn't happen. A person that does this knows specifically what they are doing and what they believe in and stand for.

And as a closeted liberal, to do this in this political climate as the CEO of the Black Rifle Coffee Company shows a combination of incredible arrogance and wholesale disregard for his company and the people who work there. Any reasonable person would know that it would cause a shitstorm if/when that info came out, and as a former team member and CIA operative, you would think he would have known that eventually this stuff would leak.

I simply can't believe that he would be that stupid, that as the head of an estimated 100 million dollar company he would have no idea who his customers were and how they would react to this information. My guess is that he simply didn't give a fuck and ran it like an OP. His side gig took off at an opportune time, so he brought in Mat Best to wrap the company in the flag and ramp up promoting it to conservatives during one of the most epic election cycles in American history. In the meantime he stripped out as much cash as possible so that when the house of cards eventually fell apart he would be able to move onto the next thing, leaving Best and the rest of the Veterans working there holding the bag, reputations trashed. I feel bad for them, as there are a lot of good folks there who are going to end up hurt by this.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's MARKETING. I'm talking about money or advocacy that flows to support the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's MARKETING. I'm talking about money or advocacy that flows to support the 2nd Amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, sponsoring shooting matches is absolutely supporting 2A. Donating to the candidates and causes that the CEO did is NOT supporting the 2A. So at its worst you have a company that doesn't really understand its identity or its customer base, and has a foot in both worlds.

Lets hope BRCC comes to Jesus, supports Kyle, and learns from their mistakes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't have a dog in this fight as I don't drink their coffee but for the sake of intellectual honesty, which seems to be a lost art around here lately, you do know that there's no validation on that employer field when making donations, yeah? I mean, if I enter "CIA" in that field when I fill out the form does that mean I work for them?
View Quote

I completely understand that company reported may not be true (even if it's technically tax fraud).   These are coming from Form 3x, which is what PACs use to report donations for tax purposes, which rely on the accuracy of their donators.

I really wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but with the social media implosion (from confirmed personal and official brcc accounts) over the last 48 hours, and some of their senior leadership supporting certain candidates, it's hard to look the other way.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#20]
I've always thought that their marketing was fake and phoney pandering to veterans / tactical shooters. I've never tried their coffee, and now I never will...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was also a sizeable donation to a Republican candidate listed on the FEC's website.  It was double or more any of the other donations.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have no idea. I can honestly say I don’t look at charitable donations, campaign donations, IRS statements etc when buying products. Such things really don’t rustle my jimmies.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your eyes.

Has Donald ever donated to any pro-gun groups?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Has Donald ever supported the ban of anything gun related?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that a serious question?

(ETA, maybe it's tongue in cheek)
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Still curious if he has ever donated to any pro gun groups... I seriously doubt it, but figured I’d ask.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't even buy their coffee regularly, it's just an occasional thing, and not for probably a year at this point.

I just want something more solid than we have.
View Quote
What is there is pretty freaking solid.  

Not sure what you need.

Enjoy your BRCC.  We all like different things.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Still curious if he has ever donated to any pro gun groups... I seriously doubt it, but figured I’d ask.
View Quote

Well, he has put up pro-2a justices. Seems a bit bigger in the scheme of things, but will have to wait and see decisions to see how it pans out. He made a few mistakes early on but has been flying straight since, especially of late.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is that a serious question?

(ETA, maybe it's tongue in cheek)
View Quote

I was joking. I just love some hypocrisy as much as the next guy. Not you just this thread in general.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've always thought that their marketing was fake and phoney pandering to veterans / tactical shooters. I've never tried their coffee, and now I never will...
View Quote

Yea, I mean it was pretty clearly treading the vet/mil service, titties and explosions messaging. I never really took it as more than that, honestly. Obviously, many here conflated "hey I like guns and freedom too and they're selling me something" with "these guys believe exactly everything I do, they are my tribe and having their product in my pantry confirms everything about my belief structure and identity".

Tried the coffee, didn't like the product and moved on. Didn't think it was more complicated than that.

Things get really messy when you tie litmus tests to product purchase IMO.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was joking. I just love some hypocrisy as much as the next guy. Not you just this thread in general.
View Quote

What other choice did we have in the election? I'm waiting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does he own Black Rifle Coffee Company? That would be another shocking revelation. He did confirm a Supreme Court Justice who is likely very pro-2A, did BRCC do that, too?

Some of you are total dolts who can only think in binary. BRCC vs Starbucks. Trump vs. Never Trump. If you want to buy way overpriced coffee because you think that you are supporting a pro-2A business, it's pretty hard to see how there aren't about 5 better alternatives to BRCC even if you believe they might be lukewarm supporters of 2A rights. . Stocking Mill coffee seems to live the lifestyle and beliefs they claim to be selling. If you want to buy coffee comparable to BRCC quality at the lowest price, there are about 1000 better alternatives to BRCC.

BRCC is a marketing company that sells shirts and average coffee at a huge mark-up PRETENDING to be freedom loving gun bros. That brand has been exposed as a total fraud. Again, My Pillow is a way more politically active company in the promotion of Constitutional Freedoms. BRCC took total advantage of all of us.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well, he has put up pro-2a justices. Seems a bit bigger in the scheme of things, but will have to wait and see decisions to see how it pans out. He made a few mistakes early on but has been flying straight since, especially of late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Meh...we will have to wait and see on that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Didn't BRCC move to TX recently?

And they're donating to ACTBLUE as recently as this year?

These guys are no different than the californians moving in to Austin.

2020 is a bitch aint it?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

At first I was like "He canNOT be that stupid" then it dawned that... you aren't.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absence of proof is not proof of absence, or something.

-Corporate speak release, putting distance between themselves and controversy.

-Then pulling ad revenue because of mob outrage.

-Then backpedaling on the pulling of ad revenue because of large scale cancellations by core customers.

-More vague corporate speak backpedaling.

-Proof that their corporate speak is bullshit when it came to light that they do support the right to self defense if they decide who gets the support.

-Dubious campaign contributions coming to light.

-Proof that corporate officers were cozying up to Hillary coming to light.

Ok, they bungled this mess and handled it poorly.......that happens nowadays, with the speed of the internet and social media. They could have cleaned it up better with some strong statements to their core customer base, but that didn’t happen either. Ok, that’s not great, but maybe they could still have salvaged things.......but then everything else came to light.

It can be hard for people to accept that the lifestyle brand that they bought into isn’t what they thought it was. Never meet your heroes, or something.

So while they may not be “anti-gun” it sure doesn’t look like they’re staunchly Pro-2A either. Which is sad, when they cater and pander to the 2A demographic on the front end, but on the back end help support enemies of the 2A in some way.

“Bruh. You like guns? We like guns too! You like veterans? We are veterans! You like explosions and titties in marketing? Watch our videos, we have explosions and titties! Bruh, we sell coffee with cool names like AK47, you should totally buy some, we are just like you!”

So GD buys their coffee. Turns out, they aren’t quite as like GD as GD thought.

Whatever.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#37]
So are they going to rename and rebrand into something else after this?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your eyes.

So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "McGregor the Dock Builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "McGregor the Bridge Builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "McGregor the Pier Builder"? No!"

The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:

"But you fuck one sheep..."
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "McGregor the Dock Builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "McGregor the Bridge Builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "McGregor the Pier Builder"? No!"

The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:

View Quote

Some people live in this fantasy world were everything is black and white. They only associate with people that have 100% same beliefs on every topic ever discussed. Other people live in a world were everyone will not always agree 100% and that’s ok because there’s shades of gray. I prefer to live in a world were trivial dumb shit doesn’t bother me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Some people live in this fantasy world were everything is black and white. They only associate with people that have 100% same beliefs on every topic ever discussed. Other people live in a world were everyone will not always agree 100% and that’s ok because there’s shades of gray. I prefer to live in a world were trivial dumb shit doesn’t bother me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier in the thread, this is a black and white world now whether you like it or not.

Personally, I don't consider supporting Commies on the backs of freedom loving Americans "trivial dumb shit" regardless of whatever else the person may have done.

I found it detestable when Trump donated to Commies regardless of the justification some here put forth and I've never supported him in a primary and, I find it equally detestable when Evan Hafer does it.

ETA: As Lug said, you do you. That's how freedom works. I know what I'm going to do, however, and that's not continue to buy a product from a company that will turn around and give that money to Dems. Not when there's other free market options like Stocking Mill Coffee.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny is the black & white people, who think they only associate with people that have 100% ideologically pure people around them, really don't. They delude themselves into thinking they do.

Meanwhile, most of the people around them roll their eyes and inwardly think, "oh god not again" during each rant.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Supporting Obama, Gabbard, and Marxist PACs like ACT BLUE is hardly trivial.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Evan is claiming the donations are photoshopped.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I understand your point and can agree to a certain extent.

I have no problem walking away from a company actively working against my interests.

This is the internet though so I want to be sure of the facts before throwing an otherwise net positive to my cause under the bus. If political contributions are the yard stick then what are all of Hafer's contributions? If he only gave to anti-gun candidates then sure fuck that guy. If he was doing the traditional give to both sides because you want to cover your bases as a business owner I can't hate him for that.  Though honestly I'm not sure what $500 or $1000 here or there really does either way but I admit it can speak to mindset if it only goes one way.

One thing is certain. BRCC and Hafer have handled this thing about as bad as they could have. Now all of their buddies are making a stand and that is just going to stir more shit. As I said. It is tiresome. We do this shit every few months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normally I'd agree, but the CEO supporting ActBlue is more of a dividing line between "us" and "not us" than something that cuts down the middle of "the right."  I'm not saying we should ruin his life like a bunch of monsters, but it's pretty clear that we shouldn't be giving them preferential treatment anymore for supporting the Second Amendment...because it turns out they don't, and worse, they support its antithesis.

I understand your point and can agree to a certain extent.

I have no problem walking away from a company actively working against my interests.

This is the internet though so I want to be sure of the facts before throwing an otherwise net positive to my cause under the bus. If political contributions are the yard stick then what are all of Hafer's contributions? If he only gave to anti-gun candidates then sure fuck that guy. If he was doing the traditional give to both sides because you want to cover your bases as a business owner I can't hate him for that.  Though honestly I'm not sure what $500 or $1000 here or there really does either way but I admit it can speak to mindset if it only goes one way.

One thing is certain. BRCC and Hafer have handled this thing about as bad as they could have. Now all of their buddies are making a stand and that is just going to stir more shit. As I said. It is tiresome. We do this shit every few months.

We do this shit every few months because every few months we keep getting the Judas Kiss from "industry partners" who want to make a buck off marketing and people who will buy stuff because of the name. HOW is their coffee worth more than any other "boutique" coffee brand? Their special aura is in name only. Gun owners keep getting stabbed in the back by companies looking to exploit a very loyal bunch of customers who have discretionary income they spend on causes they support.

How does BRCC become a "Tier One" brand in the gun community, that is beyond me. They're a coffee company and have created a "lifestyle" brand that so many suckers bought into. Catchy phrases of liberty and Americana on their t-shirts, marketing their company, and bam, they're up there with actual gun companies, not some fru-fru drink company. In the end, their politics suck and I won't buy their products EVER.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Well if he's not lying he probably needs to take that up with the FEC, as it shows an Evan Hafer employed by BRCC donating to ACTBLUE.

How many Evan Hafer's work for BRCC?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

holy shit

lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This right here.  As a vet, I bought into the whole "bro vet" marketing.  Willfully overpaying for coffee thinking the proceeds were going to good causes.  While they donate my hard earned money to anti-2A bullshit.  
View Quote

I feel duped for paying $$$ to them for coffee, I also thought they supported the 2A
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Has anyone done across dudes voting records by chance ?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well if he's not lying he probably needs to take that up with the FEC, as it shows an Evan Hafer employed by BRCC donating to ACTBLUE.

How many Evan Hafer's work for BRCC?
View Quote

Maybe the photoshoppers hacked his account too!
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top